Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 10-08-2014, 11:50 PM   #21
cosmic tramp

This is where me and Mr Icke part company somewhat...I don't know if this post is against the grain and David uses it ( overuses it in my opinion ) as the core reference point for all this. The MATRIX films (love them or loathe them) are HOLLYWOOD products. Nothing more and if HOLLYWOOD isn't a flagship for the NWO I don't know who is. Yes they're interesting Sci Fi films, but not my main point of reference. ( Plato was talking about Moon Matrixes back in Ancient Greece).

It's OK saying MATRIX is the revelation /revolutionary film of the millennium but IS IT ?!! I think we must look beyond even that. I am not having Hollywood brainwash me into what the world is about, even though the film does explore some good ideas, otherwise it's yet another
perception deception as Mr Icke would put it.

Perhaps it's time David made a film. Not of himself on stage. I mean a film.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 12:01 AM   #22
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
This is where me and Mr Icke part company somewhat...I don't know if this post is against the grain and David uses it ( overuses it in my opinion ) as the core reference point for all this. The MATRIX films (love them or loathe them) are HOLLYWOOD products. Nothing more and if HOLLYWOOD isn't a flagship for the NWO I don't know who is. Yes they're interesting Sci Fi films, but not my main point of reference. ( Plato was talking about Moon Matrixes back in Ancient Greece).

It's OK saying MATRIX is the revelation /revolutionary film of the millennium but IS IT ?!! I think we must look beyond even that. I am not having Hollywood brainwash me into what the world is about, even though the film does explore some good ideas, otherwise it's yet another

Ever heard of hiding the truth in plain sight?

There is a natural or cosmic law, that we have to give our consent (usually without our knowledge involving trickery) to be controlled, governed or ruled.

They also have to tell us what they are doing and what is going on.

Hollywood is an example of this, there are many movies that point toward the truth, usually so bizarre most do not believe it.

Last edited by swamideva; 11-08-2014 at 12:02 AM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 10:28 AM   #23
cosmic tramp

I think that may well apply to Kubrick's "2001".
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 02:09 PM   #24
swamideva

Quote:
I think that may well apply to Kubrick's "2001".
They are really pushing A.I. on movies and syfy channel. The film Transcendence is a good example.
Old 11-08-2014, 06:57 PM   #25
1zenith
Banned

Default Wow ya this is interesting stuff...'cuz....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3lly View Post
I did a site search for this, but didn't find a topic devoted to this subject. It seemed like Milabs was found within various topics but not on its own, so I thought I'd start a thread since I find this a very interesting subject.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Have you had an "alien abduction" experience that was either a joint abduction with the military, or it wasn't aliens at all, but the secret military?

The abductions can be physical, where the military will physically come into your home or grab you off the street, make you forget, or place a screen memory of a gray abduction over the incident. They can also be done remotely via implants and be telepathic, where the person can be involved in remote viewing for the military.

These people often are or were once in the military themselves and/or have a parent(s) that were in the military. Supposedly, they have genetic markers that make them good candidates for the paraphysical aspects of the training.

It's interesting. Scary, but interesting.

...EVERYTHING I EXPERIENCE (MY E T PHENOMENONS AND ABDUCTIONS) IS 'CONFIRMED' LATER BY ME HEARING SOMEONE SPEAK ABOUT IT.

THE MILAB STUFF IS INTERESTING.

I DOUBT VERY SERIOUSLY HUMANS CAN BE AS COVERT AS THE E TS.

I KNOW HOW COVERT THEY CAN BE (THE ALIENS). I WAS TOTALLY AWAKE WHEN THEY SWABBED MY MOUTH AND PUT AN ETHEREAL IMPLANT AT TOP OF MY HEAD.

I REALLY DONT THINK HUMANS CAN APPEAR INVISIBLE.
OR SUCK YOU OUTTA BED ETHEREALLY OR PHYSICALLY LIKE A REPTILIAN OR GREY CAN.

THE LITTLE MEDICAL E TS WERE INVISIBLE. BUT I COULD STILL FEEL THEM AND MY BRAIN WAS FIRING/MISFIRING NEURONS. TOOK THEM ABOUT 30 MINUTES TO AN HOUR IT SEEMED TO PUT MY ETHEREAL IMPLANT IN.
IT WAS 9 30PM AND RIGHT WHEN I LAID DOWN , THEY WENT 'AT IT'.
APRIL 2013.

MAYBE I AM NIEVE BUT I DONT REALLY SEE HOW THE MILITARY WOULD BE COMMUNICATING WITH THE E TS IN ANOTHER DIMENSION WITH LONG DRAWN OUT CONVERSATIONS.

1 MONTH BEFORE MY AWAKENING TO THE FACT THAT I KNEW THE GREYZ WERE IN MY HOME THEN A MONTH LATER SUCKED ME UP OUTTA BED FOR A PHYSICAL ABDUCTION, A BLACK HELICOPTER WAS CRUISING OVER MY HOUSE BACK AND FORTH FROM 5PM TO MIDNIGHT.

THE MILITARY PROBABLY KNOWS THE GREYZ ARE ABDUCTING PPL AND THEY HAVE TECHNOLOGY TO SENSE THEIR TECHONOLOGY.

BUT I DONT THINK THEY ARE SITTING THERE HAVING LONG DRAWN OUT CONVERSATIONS WITH A 4D GREY OR 4D REPTILIAN. AND HOW TO CARRY ON ABDUCTIONS AND EXPERIMENTS.

MY REPTILIANS ARE LITTLE STUD MUFFINS AND ARE SMART AND COMMUNICATE TO ME BY VERY CLEAR 1980S 1970S 1990S SONGS.

VERY CLEVER!!!!!!!! They always get my messages but I am not having long drawn out conversations with them. WELL MAYBE I WILL TRY.

ANYWAY, MANY MANY MONTHS (ABOUT A YEAR) AGO THEN SEVERAL MONTHS AGO I HAD TWO VERY REALISTIC MILAB VIRTUAL REALITY DREAMS. THEY WERE NOT DREAMS. THEY WERE THE REALISTIC TYPE CALLED VRS. ABOUT 5 MILITARY PPL ENTERED MY HOME.
2 WOMAN 3 MEN. NO ALIENS. ONE MAN JABBED ME IN THE NECK,
THE LEFT SIDE WITH A NEEDLE. I REMEMBER KINDA BEING NERVOUS BEFORE THE JABB, AND GOING IN THE 3RD BEDROOM TO LOOK FOR MY CELL FONE BUT THEY ACTED LIKE "NO STAY IN THE LIVING ROOM". THAT 'DREAM' WAS A YEAR AGO.

AND LIKE A FEW MONTHS AGO I SAW A LITTLE CLIP ON UTUBE ABOUT MILAB ABDUCTIONS AND THAT WAS EXACT SAME THING WHAT THEY DID TO THAT MAN. ---STUCK A NEEDLE IN HIS LEFT NECK.

I THINK ITS ALIENS JUST PHUCKING WITH OUR HEADS TO MAKE US THINK MILAB ABDUCTIONS. THEY CAN DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING.

THE LITTLE STUDS!!!!!!

AND THE OTHER VRS DREAMS I HAD WAS SEVERAL MONTHS AGO,
AND I WAS VISITING MY MOM IN THE FAMILY ROOM, A HUMAN HELICOPTER WENT NEAR THE WINDOW (VERY CLOSE) AND TOP OF ROOF,

AND TRIED TO SUCK ME OUT FROM TOP OF CEILING.

I RESISTED!!!!!!

iT FELT SO FREAKING REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ---

THE FORCE SUCKING ME UP BY ABOUT 3.5 FEET.

IT WASNT A NORMAL DREAM. iT WAS VIRTUAL REALITY DREAM.

THEN, NOT LONG AFTER THAT I LISTEN TO EVE LOGREN AND SHE SAYS SHIT HOW

"YOU CAN BE A MILAB ABDUCTEE AND NOT KNOW IT".!!!!

IM LIKE WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL ANYWAY I AM NOT TRIPPIN.

MILITARY PPL CAN
ABDUCT ME ANYDAY. OR ALIENS. I AM DOWN WITH THAT.

AND IF MILITARY HUMANS AT TIMES REALLY ARE ABDUCTING ME THEN

I AM ASTOUNDED BY THEIR TALENT!!!!!!
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 07:00 PM   #26
1zenith
Banned

Default HEY maxine!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
.......from what i've heard - secret sections of Government have been abducting Humans for years! Infact, they've been using them for experimental purposes - and giving others barcoded numbers!

Why would i have two virtual reality dreams of military humans abducting me???

I know when the aliens are doing it.

But Eve Logren said you can be a MILAB abductee and NOT know it!!!!

That is sooo weird!!!!

I still think i am NOT. I think only aliens are messing with me.

Eve Logren even said " the memories of being milab abductee can come out as vrs dreams or dreams"

. Are you milab abductee???

I am bored with all this stuff.

I am down with the reppies and getting abducted by them and i am gonna do my website. And that be that.
Old 12-08-2014, 12:26 AM   #27
sh3lly

Quote:

Are you referring to the post about The Matrix books mentioned before? These books actually have nothing to do with the movie. IDk if they got the title from the idea of the movies or if it started before the first movie came out. Were you thinking The Matrix movies had something to do with Milabs?
sh3lly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 12:31 AM   #28
sh3lly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
I REALLY DONT THINK HUMANS CAN APPEAR INVISIBLE. OR SUCK YOU OUTTA BED ETHEREALLY OR PHYSICALLY LIKE A REPTILIAN OR GREY CAN.
They could if they had alien technology to use.

Quote:
WELL ANYWAY I AM NOT TRIPPIN.

MILITARY PPL CAN
ABDUCT ME ANYDAY. OR ALIENS. I AM DOWN WITH THAT.

AND IF MILITARY HUMANS AT TIMES REALLY ARE ABDUCTING ME THEN

I AM ASTOUNDED BY THEIR TALENT!!!!!!
Well, I don't think we can stop them from doing it necessarily, and so we shouldn't stress over it too much, because if it happens it happens. However, I wouldn't call them studs or be down with it.
Old 12-08-2014, 12:33 AM   #29
swamideva

Quote:
Are you referring to the post about The Matrix books mentioned before? These books actually have nothing to do with the movie. IDk if they got the title from the idea of the movies or if it started before the first movie came out. Were you thinking The Matrix movies had something to do with Milabs?
The Matrix books were years before the film. Im sure i read something about MILABS in there, i could be mistaken. There were military personnel in the bases abductees were taken to. This stuff is above presidential level of need to know.
Old 12-08-2014, 01:35 AM   #30
sh3lly

Here's an interview with a Milabs "super soldier," Randy Cramer, who talks about his experiences. He recovered his memories through hypnosis, therapy, and meditation (I think that is how he said he did it).

It's hard to tell with this sort of thing, but he sounds legit to me. He seems to make it seem like the program he was involved in wasn't as negative as others, that they didn't want mindless robots, but super soldiers with conscience (and were against abuse of children). Some might say this is disinfo?

I still found it interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ugo...m-upload_owner
Old 12-08-2014, 01:43 AM   #31
sh3lly

Here is a website of someone who is a Milab. I could relate a lot to what she has to say. Her book is available to download for free.

http://in2worlds.net/

Quote:
Military abductions, and its cousin “MILABS,” which involve an alien/human alliance, are two subjects that have only recently begun receiving attention. With the heavy focus on aliens over the past five decades, few people have noticed the role that the U.S. government/military and its black ops sub-factions have played in the role of experimenting on its own personnel, their families, and the population in general. Many people have signs of having been tinkered with and programmed but don’t realize it, and even shy away from pursuing the subject, because the grandiose term of “abduction” with its space alien implications doesn’t fit their more subtle situation.

Geared towards those who already know that they’re abductees and who have the basic foundation for the subject, “Chasing Phantoms” offers various perspectives on all the main aspects of military and MILAB lore, including:

How we’re usually only given two versions of the abduction story – either human military spooks or super God-like aliens - when in fact it’s more like super God-like humans doing things that only aliens are supposed to be capable of. From manipulating time lines to orchestrating unbelievable synchronicities, to soul abductions and using “Beam me up” transport technology, these are components of the MILAB phenomenon not often heard…
Dream time programming, psychic warfare, and the use of scalar energy beams…
Ear tones, synchronicities, paranormal happenings, etc. which are common occurrences in the lives of abductees, and what they possibly mean...
How "side track circus diversion" harassment tactics are usually employed to keep a target in a constant state of fear - and how "changing one’s radio station" will abruptly stop it in its tracks...
http://in2worlds.net/abductions
Old 12-08-2014, 02:26 AM   #32
sh3lly

This is interesting.

Quote:
Basic Symptoms You May be Targeted by the Government or Other Beings:

-You suspect EMF interference OR suffer from EMF related sicknesses.
-Cases of lost time or time repeating.
-Sleep disturbances, insomnia, night terrors, or fear of the dark which never goes away, sleepwalking. Also, cases of no matter how much sleep a person gets they are never rested upon waking. This is a good indicator your consciousness is being hijacked.
-You have been diagnosed with (but not limited to) schizophrenia, multiple personality disorder, or autism (I am not but my brother is).
-You have very strange dreams you may remember all or some of. (Rituals, embodying other beings, black ops projects, rape, weird sexual experiences you probably never wanted to dream had any merit in your actual life, and finally: seemingly post apocalyptic dreams/scenarios because they feed on your fear.)
-You are highly spiritual, have extra sensory abilities, have made contact with your cosmic self (pleiadian, etc). You may have had “extra” gifts since birth or the targeting may have kicked in when you became aware of your gifts.
-Strange unexplained marks, bruises, punctures, etc have been found on your body, usually when you wake up you notice them.
-You may feel or have always felt someone, or something was ALWAYS watching you. For me since I can remember.
-You live your life in fear. There is protection and growth, when you are constantly in protection mode you cannot grow. They will try VERY hard to keep you constantly in fear and you will see how they control the masses with fear once you deprogram.
-In TI’s who are drawn to the esoteric, whatever work you do here in third density is usually training for what they use you for in 4-5D. Remember as much as you can and you will see how what I call “subtle suggestions” influenced your whole life and the esoteric work you did or were “guided” to.
-Strange experiences and coincidences. The movie, The Adjustment Bureau actually about sums up what I mean about this.
-Hearing little “suggestions” or “thoughts” that you feel are truly negative and you wonder where they came from.
-Strange helicopters or aircraft constantly flying over or terrorizing you all hours of the day or night.
-A BRIGHT light flashing right before you fall asleep.
http://casondraandco.wordpress.com/tag/babalon/
Old 12-08-2014, 02:55 AM   #33
sh3lly

Quote:
The Military's Role in Abductions

This is an important area that is seldom discussed. There is plenty of evidence that many abductions are in fact generated and conducted by covert U.S. military forces. This is a hard fact to deal with but no discussion of abductions would be complete wihout it. CSETI (Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence) founded by Dr. Steven Greer has uncovered over 150 eyewitnesses from defense contractors, NASA, the U.S. military, Central Intelligence Agency and other covert intelligence organizations that confirm the existence of extraterrestrial beings. Several of these witnesses confirm U.S. covert intelligence involvement with human abductions. Run, don't walk, to the CSETI website at www.cseti.org where you will find photos of some of these witnesses and their statements confirming knowledge of ETs.

Holographic Experiences

Greer's sources have stated that these covert agencies have the ability to create a "holographic" abduction so real that a person would easily pass a lie detector test. Abductee and eyewitness Pamela Hamilton has experienced such abductions and in a clear, unaltered state was taken by a group composed of both alien-looking being accompanied by U.S. military personnel in uniform. Yeah, I know, this is hard to accept, but all indications are it's true. There are just too many witnesses to ignore, both as victims and people with knowledge of these activities from the inside. It's a big issue, folks, but you're gonna have to deal with it sooner or later.

These covert organizations have the ability to impose a holographic experience on a person or group of people, even at a distance! This is real, not science fiction.
http://www.aliens-everything-you-wan...bductions.html
Old 12-08-2014, 03:18 AM   #34
sh3lly

Interview with Eve Lorgen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGgXzc1nt0o

Interview with Melinda Leslie. Researcher and experiencer of Milabs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKlDKSVcm8w
Old 12-08-2014, 03:44 AM   #35
sh3lly

Quote:
Clues to Government Mind Control Programming

• The person changes tastes or behavior and is self - contradictory in what they say they like.
• The person believes that aliens are talking inside their heads.
• The person is not able to comfortably watch certain films of a non-horror nature, like Alice in Wonderland or the Wizard of Oz. This is especially true with older Monarch victims.
• Victims will have scars of various kinds on their bodies, including needle marks, laser cuts, multiple electric prod scars or mysterious rashes on their
bodies.
• When the victims get memory most if not all victims have participated in weird sex and pornography.
• Monarch victims suffer all types of problems, including confusion, fears, panic attacks, headaches, program-induced medical problems such as autoimmune disorders, hurting feet, shakes, trembles, PTSD symptoms such as nightmares, sexual dysfunction, OCD, strange obsessions, rage, depression, dizziness, seeing black and white spots, etc., etc.
• Men who are active in the programming will often have multiple marriages and marry a woman of striking appearance who is much younger - but with
little show of emotional attachment.
• Family background connected to high level masonry, high ranking military personnel, and royalty.
• Preoccupation with mind control research, or having sensations of being a human robot.
• Feeling as if their life is a dream which is being watched by the government.
• Implants – May feel squealing or buzzing in the ear
• Memories of abduction scenarios consisting of military and aliens working together.
• Strange Capabilities (Destroying Electronics Near them) Constant Harassment
• Inability to Be “Normal” or make Friends or have Relationships
http://supersoldiertalk.files.wordpr...-2012_6_10.pdf
Old 12-08-2014, 04:21 AM   #36
sh3lly

New Evidence of Military Involvement In Abductions
by Helmut Lammer Ph.D.

http://rense.com/ufo/newevabduct.htm
Old 12-08-2014, 07:05 PM   #37
1zenith
Banned

Default OMG shelly, I think you are a BOT!!!!!!!

Quote:
They could if they had alien technology to use.

Well, I don't think we can stop them from doing it necessarily, and so we shouldn't stress over it too much, because if it happens it happens. However, I wouldn't call them studs or be down with it.
WOWeeeee. I dont know if you are but i just kept reading your

consecutive posts and i was thinking 'wow she seems like a BOT'.

Are you?? Are you a robot? Are you A I???? Heheeee.

I like my reptoid studs and Grey little beings and my angelic E ts.!!!!!

Well ya YOU are totally right . If humans have awesome technology

that only an alien could have then ya a lot is possible.
But I KNOW in my case 99.9 percent ONLY authentic grey little studs are involved. I see them ,feel them, etc.

I caught them one night tampering with me when I put my tape recorder on.

AND a few months ago I woke up with 3 little alien finger tip bruises on my upper right arm.

AND i still have some greasy finger tip PRINTS and palm print left by them from the HORRID
Jan 29 14 physical abduction on my ceiling.

Get this there is a GREY working at the movie theatre 0.3 miles from me.

I think the Grey 'walked in' to a human physical body.

You gotta come see him. NOBODY even notices except me.

He is nice but acts like a friendly CYBORG.

He even shuffles (walks about the floor) like a GREY!!!!

I even stared at him in his eyes and his eyes are like all ROBOT like.
LIKE he didnt even really see me.

IT is soooo weird!!!!! He looks like he is 35-40.

His shoulders are as wide as a true 4D Grey. Very small and narrow.

Last edited by 1zenith; 12-08-2014 at 07:07 PM.
Old 12-08-2014, 07:40 PM   #38
jtdavy
Inactive

Look into a guy named James Rink. He tells an interesting story. You can find his channel on youtube, channel name: supreme600.

There are also several other cases you can look into. Micheal Prince is another individual who has quite the tale to tell.

You could also search ¨Bases¨ (if I remember correctly). There are several different parts to the documentary discussing underground bases. From what I've read, a lot of these abductions take place in an underground setting.

View/read at your own discretion of course.
jtdavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 07:52 PM   #39
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
Why would i have two virtual reality dreams of military humans abducting me???

I know when the aliens are doing it.

But Eve Logren said you can be a MILAB abductee and NOT know it!!!!

That is sooo weird!!!!

I still think i am NOT. I think only aliens are messing with me.

Eve Logren even said " the memories of being milab abductee can come out as vrs dreams or dreams"

. Are you milab abductee???

I am bored with all this stuff.

I am down with the reppies and getting abducted by them and i am gonna do my website. And that be that.

Secret sections of Government have been abducting fellow Human beings for years! They get away with it, because other fucked up Human beings are abducting, and murdering Humans! Secret sections of Government carry out horrific experiments! So no-one should blame that on the Reptilians! That's Human behaviour!!

Last edited by maxine; 12-08-2014 at 07:56 PM.
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 08:19 PM   #40
1zenith
Banned

Default Well i know who is involved in my abductions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
Secret sections of Government have been abducting fellow Human beings for years! They get away with it, because other fucked up Human beings are abducting, and murdering Humans! Secret sections of Government carry out horrific experiments! So no-one should blame that on the Reptilians! That's Human behaviour!!
Well i know who is involved in my abductions.

True Grey aliens.

My reptilians are not doing experiments and medical stuff on me.
I guess some groups do but mine are not hanging around in U F O crafts.
Mine be hangin' down in 4D or the astral.

Only greyz are doing the medical stuff on me.

Some reptilians definitely have wings because they swoop down and swoop my ethereal/astral body out from the top of my head very fast.
Its apparent they are FLYING. NOT all fly though or have wings.

But the greyz and reppies have ability to totally read your brain and worries. SO i believe they preyed on that and gave me two virtual reality milab abduction dreams.

I am very intuitive to my shit, and I know no humans are involved at least NOT directly.