Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 15-11-2016, 03:27 PM   #41
Serpenteater
Senior Member
 
Serpenteater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 348
Likes: 64 (53 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
There is a lot of info here if no one has seen it. https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=311625

My post number 10 at the link above speaks of what I talk about on my blogs quite a bit. Here is a direct link to just that post if anyone is interested. What I see is that these beings like to zero in on extremes of emotion and it does not matter if that extreme is to the shock and awe end of the spectrum to them or the to the joy and love and harmony spectrum as long as the emotions are extremes! The more extreme they can make a organic life form emote the more neuronal discharge going off in your energy field!! https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...7&postcount=10
To a point i agree,and your quite right about them existing in emf frequency range,emotions are gauges,but they exist like you say in excesses.Its the heart that feeds the whole energy body. like the way you demonstrate do the opposite,if it wants anger show love.They maybe feed off perveted love,love for perverse things what one would deem shocking hateful sick,would seem lovely to them because they feed off it.Iv had my lights go on and off like i was in a club,thats the entity absorbing this energy,because im not feeding it.explains my maniac riding,i mean i love riding but i figured out something else wanted boosts of energy from my adrenalin.i havent touched my babies in more than a year!discipline,i attacked it,it doesnt hurt when i look at them collecting dust anymore,i mean its okay its natural to feel like riding or driving fast.
once in a while.

The only thing i noticed about riding and love it because it involves you being in the moment fully present,all senses,workout too,fresh air,moving forward,in riding they say look where you want to go,just like meditation.They entities basically disrupt focus on You progressing on your path.

people say i cant focus on meditation,get a bike you will have no choice but be present and do trail riding,offroad, enduro .
Some say go to therapy ,we riders say wind is cheaper.If you dont move forward you fall.Thats as poetic as i can get!

excesses they feed off you like mosquitos.i wish some fed off like leeches you know bad energy bad blood.they dont.they cant stand love nope they head for the hills.has one physically manifested,thats a great feat of energy spending on their part to attack you like that,they cant do it for long?People under their influence sometimes as a last resort desperate resort will come to pick fights you know what i mean,thats why the elite start wars to feed them,heck if someone attacks me for no justified reason,lays a hand on me il make sure that hand never harms anyone,thats why you are allowed defensive fighting.
Likes: (1)
Serpenteater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 10:05 PM   #42
huyi
Senior Member
 
huyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Out of the Matrix
Posts: 2,730
Likes: 374 (192 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpenteater View Post
but majority of the entities hate humans they think we are inferior,the malevonent ones want our destruction and conflict to feed off.
these entities are nothing but parasites, disgusting ones at that, they like to feed on the most deprived negative energy of them all, this is why they love to put us in situations of suffering and negativity, it's like a lion or tiger playing with it's prey.

but interesting stuff that you have posted, i've read it all thanks, i didn't know they can cling onto people and animals like that.
__________________
David Cameron's Sick Neo-Nazi's Agenda explained!
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIyix...e=results_main
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2016, 06:31 PM   #43
hobo
Senior Member
 
hobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,503
Likes: 23 (15 Posts)
Default

There happens to be quite a few threads on this subject:
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=304842
__________________
"Its good to remember that Buddhisms´ goal is to create Buddhas not Buddhists" - Adyashanti.

"The one who dies before he dies, doesn´t die when he dies."
Likes: (1)
hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2016, 09:09 PM   #44
raburgeson
Senior Member
 
raburgeson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,216
Likes: 376 (252 Posts)
Default

No but, I have seen some interesting dark stuff. Years ago the whole car load I had saw a cement block sized dark thing fall and go through the pavement. Couple of years ago I saw a black not see through cloud on the neighbors roof, when it noticed I was watching it ducked lower on the other side. I got up an went into the porch. As I turned and look again it was partly visible and it ducked again. And the last one I was sitting in the truck a bit to early to take off to get the wife and a dark wave or wall or what ever it was went up the street going South. I'm guessing the speed was about 50 miles per hour. I was looking right at it and could not tell if it was going through the buildings across the street or not. I could not tell the height of the wave because the windshield cut off the view. There was no time to check the rear view mirror. Left me with a very crude idea of what I was looking at.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2017, 10:16 PM   #45
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 21,796
Likes: 3,382 (2,208 Posts)
Default

Apparently, there is no more light above 10D which means that shadow beings that you see could be from 10, 11, 12D. Interesting...
I guess everyone is either scared or spooked by darkness but shadow people may not be so bad after all.
__________________
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
There are lots of good ideas. Problem is no one does anything.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2017, 11:37 PM   #46
tnt1
Senior Member
 
tnt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,090
Likes: 429 (247 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Apparently, there is no more light above 10D which means that shadow beings that you see could be from 10, 11, 12D. Interesting...
I guess everyone is either scared or spooked by darkness but shadow people may not be so bad after all.
I don't think all of them are evil. I recall a biblical tale of this I believe. Wasn't it King Solomon that had a way of controlling these shadow beings or had a relationship with some of them, not necessarily sexual but just like friends? With a ring he wore as I recall or something to that effect. Maybe it was David. I'm not sure which, but it was referring to them as Djinn.
__________________
Rabbit Hole
The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence! "Charles Bukowski"

Last edited by tnt1; 17-09-2017 at 11:38 PM.
tnt1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2017, 05:53 AM   #47
archimedes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 123
Likes: 97 (52 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
I don't think all of them are evil. I recall a biblical tale of this I believe. Wasn't it King Solomon that had a way of controlling these shadow beings or had a relationship with some of them, not necessarily sexual but just like friends? With a ring he wore as I recall or something to that effect. Maybe it was David. I'm not sure which, but it was referring to them as Djinn.
Wow so because solomon, an evil, tyrannical king himself, used demons to help him build his evil monuments to evil.... That makes the demons not evil?

Ok then, if you say so.

I don't buy it but you can continue to believe it if you want
archimedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2017, 08:53 AM   #48
rooey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,527
Likes: 515 (365 Posts)
Default

lol
__________________
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2017, 09:59 AM   #49
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 21,796
Likes: 3,382 (2,208 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
Wow so because solomon, an evil, tyrannical king himself, used demons to help him build his evil monuments to evil.... That makes the demons not evil?

Ok then, if you say so.

I don't buy it but you can continue to believe it if you want
You are only seeing it from Black and White perspective that's why.

Imagine, you were planning to expose a paedophile. You ask the demons to help you in this matter. Would that make you a evil person?
Think about that. It's all on application.
__________________
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
There are lots of good ideas. Problem is no one does anything.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2017, 11:47 AM   #50
tnt1
Senior Member
 
tnt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,090
Likes: 429 (247 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
Wow so because solomon, an evil, tyrannical king himself, used demons to help him build his evil monuments to evil.... That makes the demons not evil?

Ok then, if you say so..

I don't buy it but you can continue to believe it if you want
Not everyone sees Solomon as evil. Many in fact would say he was the opposite and simply knew that good could come from bad if done in the correct way. Solomon like other wise men were wise enough to recognize that good and evil are qualities that are in all beings but particularly those of higher intelligence and reasoning. It is an aspect of self just like good or angelic would be or is an aspect of self it is not the entire person. At no point in your life were you ever pure evil! This would be impossible because at all points in time you were also aspects of good and these qualities are in all of us they don't hover around us like some foreign outside influence waiting to grab you! That "devil made me do it" philosophy is for the little brains of yesteryear not today!
__________________
Rabbit Hole
The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence! "Charles Bukowski"
Likes: (1)
tnt1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:01 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.