Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 05-03-2012, 07:33 PM   #1
kattykitt

Post Seeing other places & people

Is this remote viewing/astral proj or something else?

Hello, all!
Basically, when I close my eyes and relax, I sometimes see a tiny point of light. If I focus on it, it expands and I can see different places/people that I don't recognise. The images are moving, always black and white and feel very much like CCTV, and there is never any sound. I can't 'interact' with the environment, and I have no idea what is going to happen, so it isn't like a dream with a 'narrative' going on, and I am very much awake.

People are just getting on with boring stuff. Chatting away to each other. Setting the table for dinner. Sitting on sofas. For example, I once saw a party of school children on a bus, from the vantage point of standing above the aisle! It is quite difficult to focus and concentrate to maintain the 'picture', and if I lose it, it gets replaced with another one.

It seems different to astral projection, as I don't feel I'm actually there. I don't have any control over where I 'go' and what I see, so it doesn't feel like remote viewing either?? (if I understand that correctly, anyway).

I've been able to do it for years and not really sure what is going on! Would appreciate any thoughts

Kat
kattykitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:47 AM   #2
rejjy
Inactive

Me thinks these are alternate earth simulations, i get them all the time
my soul seems to be hooked up to some equipment that allows sensory
reception of only one simulation,the rest seem like movies with no interaction.
rejjy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 09:46 AM   #3
kattykitt

Quote:
Originally Posted by rejjy View Post
Me thinks these are alternate earth simulations, i get them all the time
my soul seems to be hooked up to some equipment that allows sensory
reception of only one simulation,the rest seem like movies with no interaction.
Interesting... Do you mean alternate realities/parallel universes? If so, the ones I can see seem very mundane and exactly like this one!

It does raise an interesting idea about whether we are able to bridge different realities though. A kind of wormhole in the mind....isn't this what remote viewers claim to be able to do? From what I've read, they claim to see a variety of alternate futures.
Old 06-03-2012, 12:15 PM   #4
somethinganonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattykitt View Post

Hello, all!
Basically, when I close my eyes and relax, I sometimes see a tiny point of light. If I focus on it, it expands and I can see different places/people that I don't recognise. The images are moving, always black and white and feel very much like CCTV, and there is never any sound. I can't 'interact' with the environment, and I have no idea what is going to happen, so it isn't like a dream with a 'narrative' going on, and I am very much awake.

People are just getting on with boring stuff. Chatting away to each other. Setting the table for dinner. Sitting on sofas. For example, I once saw a party of school children on a bus, from the vantage point of standing above the aisle! It is quite difficult to focus and concentrate to maintain the 'picture', and if I lose it, it gets replaced with another one.

It seems different to astral projection, as I don't feel I'm actually there. I don't have any control over where I 'go' and what I see, so it doesn't feel like remote viewing either?? (if I understand that correctly, anyway).

I've been able to do it for years and not really sure what is going on! Would appreciate any thoughts

Kat
I dunno. Been seeing a lot of Putin and the Duma lately...
somethinganonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:02 PM   #5
alastair88

Quote:

Hello, all!

Kat
Hi you are Quantam jumping and you are creating it so you are making it mundane. create what you would rather see. you are so lucky to do this.i do this myself and i decide where to go.pure bliss. blessings to all. " you are the imagination of yourself, so WHO do you want to be?"
alastair88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 08:59 PM   #6
kattykitt

Quote:
Originally Posted by alastair88 View Post
Hi you are Quantam jumping and you are creating it so you are making it mundane. create what you would rather see. you are so lucky to do this.i do this myself and i decide where to go.pure bliss. blessings to all. " you are the imagination of yourself, so WHO do you want to be?"
I had a look at Quantum Jumping after reading your post, but I don't feel that is what I am doing...Like I said, it isn't interactive, so I haven't been able to 'create' what I want to see at all. I am very much just an observer... The one thing I do notice is that I often see daytime, even when it is night time here. Which for a long time made me think it was just me with a vivid imagination! Mwhaha! It's only as I have learned more about other people doing similar things that I have wondered whether something real has been going on. Its a bit like remote viewing without the glamour or the ability to predict/see anything of any value whatsoever! ESP on a tight budget I guess there are no answers, and I will have to continue to wonder...and see people on sofas
Old 07-03-2012, 03:56 AM   #7
rejjy
Inactive

Quote:
Interesting... Do you mean alternate realities/parallel universes? If so, the ones I can see seem very mundane and exactly like this one!

It does raise an interesting idea about whether we are able to bridge different realities though. A kind of wormhole in the mind....isn't this what remote viewers claim to be able to do? From what I've read, they claim to see a variety of alternate futures.
The mind of earth is a great multi-tasker producing hundreds of
versions of itself some of them very mundane some of them wildly
different.

Access to these alternate channels is achieved by altering your d.n.a.
for a time, either the base code within your mind or the human body.

Imagining a remote control that acts on your d.n.a. can be helpful
in controlling your adventures.
rejjy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 02:58 AM   #8
jimj_wpg

Quote:
For example, I once saw a party of school children on a bus, from the vantage point of standing above the aisle! It is quite difficult to focus and concentrate to maintain the 'picture', and if I lose it, it gets replaced with another one.
I had that one too...I had asked my spirit guide(s) to show me what Winnipeg's rapid transit system would look like 20 years from now... Instead I got like what you did...seeing from inside of a school bus from within Winnipeg's Union Station.

Not quite what I had in mind...It was B&W too. No sound.

I go into 'trance state' by closing off all the lights in my apt. and going into my washroom and sitting on the toilet (top seat down)...After about 4 to 5 mins. start to see the star field, then my spirit guide Moonwalker (she looks a bit like Thatcher or Mrs. Slocombe from 'Are You Being Served?')

On two other occassions I've travelled to a couple of Saturn's moons (one was the Death Star look-a-like Mimas)... once took 15 mins. the other 1 hour travel from my point on Earth.

Ventured down to Titan (another of Saturn's moons), and most recently to Venus.

All from the relative comfort of my bathroom.

Once I was in trance state, and my main spirit guide, Daniel (55 to 60 years old, equine-like, with a grey moustache), knew I can't hear him, so he ennunciated the words twice to me "Where do you want to go NOW?"

Since February 2010 I have seen, but not recently, two boys. Both wearing thick striped shirts with collars (but in B&W)...Their names are Andrew & Stephen... My guide Moonwalker recently said that they are my future sons, if I choose to have a family. All they do is wave to me...One of them I saw sitting on one of my bookshelves pointing down to me in my bed and laughing.

Quote:
Imagining a remote control that acts on your d.n.a. can be helpful in controlling your adventures.
I wish I could control the images better, like I can with a VCR or PVR. To Pause it, Rewind it or Fast Forward the stories. I think the spirit guides have a lot to do with they allow us to see or not see.

Way back in 1967 when I was 1 years old there was a new beach nearby that had opened. My Mom and Dad and Dad's brother and family packed up for the weekend. I got sick.

However Mom & Dad didn't take the camera with them and I haven't seen if Uncle & Aunt had taken any either.

This would be an excellent thing to "go back" via our mind's eye to re-view events like this... That family had 4 boys (my cousins). We didn't have a Super8 till 1968 and they just had slides...It would be nice to see this stuff via my Life Book.

I asked several times but have not seen anything that would come close to it.

Quote:
I guess there are no answers, and I will have to continue to wonder...and see people on sofas
Seen something like that too... This one was in Colour....Time period I sensed was the 1700s somewhere in rural England...

Three young boys, all with blonde hair, were playing/jumping on a French Provincial sofa. I was slightly older than them, maybe 12 or 14 years old...just watching them jump around.

Next I saw this turquoise coloured barn and the grass that surrounds it.

Then nothing...

One of my past lives I guess.

Last edited by jimj_wpg; 21-03-2012 at 03:28 AM.
jimj_wpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2012, 07:50 AM   #9
dreamingod

Quote:

Hello, all!

Kat

What you described sounds like 'phasing'. You retain full awareness during the experience.
http://www.astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html

Phasing, is a method that while fully awake, you can just withdraw your senses,
and let your attention be drawn into your own mindscape.
You do not need to achieve the 'Mind Awake, Body Asleep' state of OOBE ; some people find this easier to do.
After sucessfully achieving phasing, you know that you are indeed not in your body,
because upon allowing your attention to be drawn into another reality, you will be experiencing another reality
-sometimes with full body sensations.

After relaxation, the initial stages of phasing contains hypnagogic imagery.
If one pays further attention, then these images will take more form and increase in clarity.

There is evidence to support that each person is like a transmitter and receiver of information http://www.in5d.com/forum/index.php?...sg4131#msg4131.
Depending on our focus and consciousness state http://www.in5d.com/forum/index.php?...sg4015#msg4015
we can tune into other realities, other cosmic TV stations if you will
I think therefore I am.
I am
consciousness & potentiality

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums

Last edited by dreamingod; 23-03-2012 at 07:58 AM.
dreamingod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2012, 07:54 AM   #10
paloem

its a chemical imbalance in your head , a few meds should help
Old 23-03-2012, 05:07 PM   #11
kattykitt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingod View Post
What you described sounds like 'phasing'. You retain full awareness during the experience.
http://www.astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html
That's interesting. Haven't heard of that before. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paloem View Post
its a chemical imbalance in your head , a few meds should help
Smile Fortunately I am qualified and have over twenty years experience in that field...so shall we compare our knowledge of psychopathology, pharmacology and DSM-IV diagnostics?
Numptie.
Old 26-03-2012, 10:08 PM   #12
woodlouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj_wpg View Post
Three young boys, all with blonde hair, were playing/jumping on a French Provincial sofa. I was slightly older than them, maybe 12 or 14 years old...just watching them jump around.
This is quite creepy as ive also had a similar experience. Rarely when i close my eyes i do see a small white spot which i try to focus on and sometimes it will expand into a full picture, but always in black and white.

The most recent one i can remember was two victorian girls with blonde curly hair that looked like sisters. Side by side as if standing for a portrait in a garden.

But then again i was full of dextromethorphan so that could be the reason. I find hallucinations and other phenomenon's quite easy to tell apart and for me some drugs tend to shut down parts of the brain and awaken others.

You are lucky to be able to do it without chemical aids Kattykit.
woodlouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2012, 10:26 PM   #13
size_of_light

Quote:

Hello, all!

Kat
I used to do the same thing a few years ago at work on every lunchbreak...

Sitting in my car with the warm sun beating through the windscreen onto my face as I drifted off into a deliberately-induced hypnagogic state.

Hypnagogia and hypnopompia are obviously classified in the mainstream as 'hallucinations', but like you, I had clear and powerful enough visions of different places and independently-acting people to know better than that.

'Remote viewing' is completely natural and can be accessed in a variety of different ways.

One of the stages of realisation leading to enlightenment in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition is the ability to remote view as your perspective expands; it''s a completely natural and normal state of being.

The trap is when you start to trip out on your ability as though it's something 'special' and unique to you, which can lead off into all sorts of problematic cul-de-sacs of the ego.

Last edited by size_of_light; 26-03-2012 at 10:34 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2012, 10:49 PM   #14
kattykitt

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodlouse View Post
This is quite creepy as ive also had a similar experience. Rarely when i close my eyes i do see a small white spot which i try to focus on and sometimes it will expand into a full picture, but always in black and white......
You are lucky to be able to do it without chemical aids Kattykit.
I drink a lot of coffee. Cheaper and probably sends me doolally in the same way as dmt would !

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
I used to do the same thing a few years ago at work on every lunchbreak...

Sitting in my car with the warm sun beating through the windscreen onto my face as I drifted off into a deliberately-induced hypnagogic state.

Hypnagogia and hypnopompia are obviously classified in the mainstream as 'hallucinations', but like you, I had clear and powerful enough visions of different places and independently-acting people to know better than that.

'Remote viewing' is completely natural and can be accessed in a variety of different ways.

One of the stages of realisation leading to enlightenment in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition is the ability to remote view as your perspective expands; it''s a completely natural and normal state of being.

The trap is when you start to trip out on your ability as though it's something 'special' and unique to you, which can lead off into all sorts of problematic cul-de-sacs of the ego.
that is interesting. Thanks SOL ! Mine doesn't feel special ...I see very mundane things and have never really been sure if they were hypnogogic or something else. And am definitely not very enlightened! But interesting to talk about it on here because have never met anyone in 'real life' who admits to being able to do it.

Thanks both