Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 06-08-2017, 09:18 PM   #1
raburgeson

Default Broadcast Heat

I was woken at 5 Am, the heat was serious. The sun was still down. I got a fix on the target but, the wife was spread out and I would have hit her too. I'm calling for all those that do mechanical damage with spirit energy to watch for this. They felt what I was going to do and shut it off. It has cooled rained and been decent since. This is a toy they cannot have because they attack with it. If you become aware of it rub it out with extreme prejudice. If you are unsure of your capability don't try it. If you are unsure of targeting don't try it. There are thousands that can. Know they have this and pass it around. Awareness is what is going to put this weapon down.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 09:26 PM   #2
decim

Microwave torture.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 09:32 PM   #3
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
I was woken at 5 Am, the heat was serious. The sun was still down. I got a fix on the target but, the wife was spread out and I would have hit her too. I'm calling for all those that do mechanical damage with spirit energy to watch for this. They felt what I was going to do and shut it off. It has cooled rained and been decent since. This is a toy they cannot have because they attack with it. If you become aware of it rub it out with extreme prejudice. If you are unsure of your capability don't try it. If you are unsure of targeting don't try it. There are thousands that can. Know they have this and pass it around. Awareness is what is going to put this weapon down.
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 06-08-2017 at 09:32 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote