Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 04-08-2014, 07:15 AM   #41
totallybonkers

Interesting experiences, I find when strange things happen for the first time it scares me, obviously. Afterwards I review it so to come to terms with it's existence, then I'm cool. Then the next time, I first try to regain my composure knowing now the fun starts, so I try and ask questions of it, I always tell the "thing" to go away if it has evil intentions or not here for my benefit. Then as the situation diminishes or I want it to go away, I imagine a strong white light beaming down on me from above. I may even ask for "angles" to come to "protect" me.
All that might sound a bit barmy but it's the way I take control of the situation.
totallybonkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 08:46 PM   #42
star78
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by totallybonkers View Post
Interesting experiences, I find when strange things happen for the first time it scares me, obviously. Afterwards I review it so to come to terms with it's existence, then I'm cool. Then the next time, I first try to regain my composure knowing now the fun starts, so I try and ask questions of it, I always tell the "thing" to go away if it has evil intentions or not here for my benefit. Then as the situation diminishes or I want it to go away, I imagine a strong white light beaming down on me from above. I may even ask for "angles" to come to "protect" me.
All that might sound a bit barmy but it's the way I take control of the situation.
No that doesn't sound barmy at all, that's pretty much what I do too. You can ask your angels to surround you with healing light and visualize yourself In a protective bubble to keep everything out
star78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 02:32 PM   #43
Serpenteater

pm me
Serpenteater is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 04:44 PM   #44
Neptunia

https://mmcneuro.wordpress.com/2013/...land-syndrome/
Alice in Wonderland Syndrome.
Epilepsy a real mystery until you read one of David`s books and then everything makes much more sense.

Caused by a disturbance of perception rather than an actual physiological change
– Altered body image (Ex: big buildings look same size as person’s own body)
– Distorted perception of size (micropsia, macropsia)
– Distorted perception of the shape of objects
– Loss of spatial perspective (sense of time and space)
– Auditory or tactile hallucinations

From the link.
My daughter had 2 seizures in 2006 when she was 2 and was diagnosed with simple partial seizures. She was treated for a year and weened off the medication. Ever since she still have terrifying episodes where she sees things getting bigger or smaller. She also says she feels like she is flying when this happens. Im guessing she is feeling like the room is spinning. We've been in the car when this has happened And she grabs onto her car seat like she is falling. Her pediatrician hasnt been concerned at all with any of this. Most of the time she has been sick when these things happen but not always. She is almost 8 now and recently it has been happening again. She is very scared and says she feels like she is in her dream and is terrified of her own voice. She has mentioned hearing voices from her dream. She has night terros almost every night and I have a very hard time snapping her out of it. I'm waiting for her neuroligist to call me back with an appointment but just wondering if anyone else has had this experience.
http://www.epilepsy.com/connect/foru...erland-syndrom
Temporal lobe epilepsy and the paranormal.
http://www.assap.ac.uk/newsite/artic...0epilepsy.html
Yep I had this when I was young big time,too scared to tell anyone about it at the time.
Running on sponges and getting nowhere fast,it happened in dreams too.
Time speeding and slowing,loud rushing noises getting closer and closer,an echo like shouting when talking and something in the other room,out of body experiences and on it goes.

Last edited by Neptunia; 02-02-2017 at 04:48 PM.
Neptunia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2017, 05:03 AM   #45
infinite_consciousness

I've seen the black floating mist during sleep paralysis. It was very unnerving.
infinite_consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2017, 01:31 PM   #46
raburgeson

I saw something one night. The wife gets off at 3:00 AM and I got out to get her a bit early. I was sitting there warming up the truck and a dark wave you could see through went by. The headlights come on when the truck is running. They were shinning across the road onto The white garage doors of the neighbors. The wave came across and darkened the light considerably. It was moving fast and lasted about 1/4 of a second. I don't know how high it was because the windows cut off the view. At the end I watched it from the side window and it appeared as high as I could see. Then everything looked entirely normal again.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 07:37 AM   #47
bellahunter

Sounds like an elemental
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote