Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 08-02-2015, 07:34 AM   #201
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3lly View Post
Part of what it said is that people have these nanobots in them and that is how the black gov/military can tap into people. They access the nanos and have technology to control people, make them see things if they want. It's very difficult to believe they could do the things the memo (or whatever it supposedly was) claims. Make wind blow on you??? Affect the weather just around you?

But I have heard other sources claim they can tap into people around you and make them do the gangstalking thing. Like, the person is clueless and not an insider, just a random person, and they are accessed through the nanos ingested through fluoridated water, soda, vaccines, etc. and the black ops people will give them instructions to harass you or do whatever (unbeknowst to the person doing it, which could be just a random person who happens to be near you at the time they are wanting to do the harassment).

Pretty crazy claims. IDK what I believe. But I do think that memo or email or whatever has a lot of disinfo in it.
If you can discern truths of things(not implying anything to you sh3lly) you will find often truth being mixed with disinformation. Rarely is ever the full truth spoken of in these subjects without some sort of disinfo peppered in.

I can tell you I know they can alter what the eyes send the brain, and I know they can control wind and physics. Almost everything is ultimately controllable via technology.

And souls could be stolen if benevolent ETs weren't around to watch over things. However they do watch over things, so souls are not stolen or destroyed IMO....
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 12:34 AM   #202
1zenith
Banned

Default Ya that is interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3lly View Post
Part of what it said is that people have these nanobots in them and that is how the black gov/military can tap into people. They access the nanos and have technology to control people, make them see things if they want. It's very difficult to believe they could do the things the memo (or whatever it supposedly was) claims. Make wind blow on you??? Affect the weather just around you?

But I have heard other sources claim they can tap into people around you and make them do the gangstalking thing. Like, the person is clueless and not an insider, just a random person, and they are accessed through the nanos ingested through fluoridated water, soda, vaccines, etc. and the black ops people will give them instructions to harass you or do whatever (unbeknowst to the person doing it, which could be just a random person who happens to be near you at the time they are wanting to do the harassment).

Pretty crazy claims. IDK what I believe. But I do think that memo or email or whatever has a lot of disinfo in it.
Well with some ppl it probably does work (the sheeps/zombies) but NOT all ppl it would work on.
Ya know? Like some ppl are way too AWAKENED and have way too many good angels around them so they would WHIP ass on the govmnt's tech.

Hey ya the gang stalking thing is pretty interesting .Because most ppl think the harassers are placed around them on purpose to harass them.
But the article is saying the opposite.
WHO knows what is really true.

YOU can create your own reality. So that can become true simply if you put a lot of energy to it. If you believe you are being gangstalked then in your mind maybe you really are.

Like for instance there is DOG SHIT in front of my house near my mailbox.
Say I am driving a long and a fucker gives me some weird look and I get paranoid that it is a 'harasser'.

Then I can truely belive i am being gangstalked.

SO anyway , swoosh swoosh. I am making the energy of the GANG stalking thing go away.

I don't like thinking about that kinda of evil shit.
Attention goes where Energy flows or something like that.
Did I tell you i tried some BLACK MAGIC and it appeared to have worked 2 days later???

It was RIGHTEOUS!!!! My beings have skillz!!!!!

I only heard of black magic from YOU for the first time.

HEY DID YOU WATCH STORM OF THE CENTURY YET?? IT is on freeeee on youtube!!! I still got to shop for the V.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 08:30 PM   #203
1zenith
Banned

Default MY 'milab' lucid dream this morning

OMG, I slept like shit last night but knew I was gonna.
I always DO on Sunday nights.
Anyway so I was talking to my reptilian beings again to give me an ethereal abduction or manipulated dream and OMG, i think they gave me 5-8 but i only remember two. I slept LIGHT core all night and half ass. SO it was easy for them to get in my brain so to speak.

I try not to read too much about MILAB, gang stalk'n, or Ti, or Electronic harrassment because it freaks me out.

But lately read a lot on HERE about all that on this thread.

SO the first dream I remember, he placed my female coworker in my house and she was vaccuming and breaking stuff. She broke my glass picture frame.
It was shattered everywhere and i was worried how i was gonna clean it all up without getting glass stuck in my feet.
And in the dream it was as though she broke stuff all the time in my house.
Anyway I know it was manipulated too because i just remembered the song he popped at the end of the dream : "little China girl" by David Bowie.

And I KNOW this dream was purely created for me:
The reptilians in this case used MY technology so to speak right at the split second my alarm went off. My alarm clock being my tech. The reptilian being was being ornery!! My alarm is soo annoying in this particular bedroom.

SO anyway i was in that groggy state and I had MILAB worries/thoughts on my brain and I started feeling weird sensations of the entities 'tapping' in to my brain. SO then I had a dream this beautiful darkish blue drone helicopter (it had no windows) , it had shiny glossy paint almost like CAR paint. IT was beautiful.
It was sort of odd looking. I didnt notice a propellor.
It was flying low then it just kept getting closer to me and flying lower and lower and lower 'till it was literally like a car that pulled up right behind me.
Except it was the blue h'copter that pulled right behind me and stopped.
I was in my car just sitting there.
I turned around and looked at the back window and a man from the h'copter shot at my window at close range. HE was right up to the back window before he shot. I dont remember his face. He was a white man. IT shattered but the bullet did NOT go through the glass. I was like " GREAT, I could have been killed!!" Fucker was trying to kill me i guess.

BUT here is the cool part the white 'man' SHOT at my back window in the dream
RIGHT at the time my alarm went off in my bedroom!!! at 5 :47am.
I set it for that earlier.
The reptilian was a split second off though.
Just a split second. Because i heard the SHOT at my back window and saw the shatter then BOOM my REAL alarm went off in my bedroom.

I think he did that ON purpose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ---
To make the shot/noise happen IN MY dream right when my alarm went off.
Ya know?? To startle and scare me.
The reptilians love to be sexual or bullies. lol
For that dream I dont belive the reptilian entered my dream but he just placed a white man shooter in it.

Last edited by 1zenith; 09-02-2015 at 10:15 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote