Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 12-02-2013, 05:33 AM   #1
dontpushme
Inactive

Default child abuse theory

Wasn't sure where to post this, so i posted it here

I found this interesting article about the cinderella effect, basicly summed up, its a theory that children in families of mixed parents (biological and step) are at a higher risk then those from biological families, basicly stating that the step parent are in it for the reproductive opportunities and the child represents a 'threat' to their opportunities, and children of biological parents have greater opporunities then those of mixed families.

I'm sure its not so black and white and their are plently of good step parents out there, but i couldn't help think about those poor kids in foster homes and how this might relate to them. (all the abuse that goes on)

Quote:
In evolutionary psychology, the Cinderella effect is the alleged higher incident of different forms of child-abuse and mistreatment by stepparents than by biological parents. It takes its name from the fairy tale character Cinderella. Evolutionary psychologists describe the effect as a remnant of an adaptive reproductive strategy among primates where males frequently kill the offspring of other males in order to bring their mothers into estrus, and give the male a chance to fertilize her himself. The theory has been criticized for being speculative and for being based on erroneous data and flawed reasoning.
the above seems to focus on psychology, but I've spent some time reading about how people are influenced by the natural smells that another emits (pheromones, body odors etc) and the information seems to correlate with the cinderella effect as well. Essentially our body odors are in part, a product of our genes that subtly changes from person to person and we seem to be able to detect these odor changes (probably on a sub conscious level) that in turn affect our responses females are naturally attracted to unrelated individuals, and males challenge unrelated individuals, this article refers to rats not humans (it's my most recent read )

http://www.liv.ac.uk/mbe/pdf/03_NevisonAABS.pdf

Quote:
Extreme inbreeding is likely severely to compromise an animal's ability to discriminate between
individuals that are genetically very similar or identical, and thus to assess their familiarity and
kinship with conspeciĀ®cs. We tested whether male laboratory mice of the outbred ICR strain and the
inbred BALB/c strain could discriminate between familiar companions and unfamiliar males of their
own strain, or between unfamiliar mice from their own or the other strain, by examining both
responses to the males' scents and competitive aggression during direct interactions.

Outbred ICR
males spent more time investigating odours of unfamiliar males and were more aggressive towards
unfamiliar males than towards familiar companions of their own strain.

inbred BALB/c males failed to
discriminate between familiar and unfamiliar males of their own strain, showing little aggression to
both. In contrast, most BALB/c males (17/24) were aggressive towards unfamiliar ICR males and
investigated their scent for longer than that from their own strain.

The low level of aggression towards
unfamiliar own-strain males suggests that the inbred males failed to recognise that unfamiliar
individuals were not their familiar cagemates. They were unable to discriminate between different
individuals from their own strain using either chemical or other additional cues of individual identity
available during direct interaction.
dontpushme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:52 AM   #2
ahdc
Banned

Child abuse theory? Nice.

Ive got a theory..

10,000 people live in MODULAR HOUSING
all sharing the same shape house, kitchens, bathroom furniture, cooking utensils styles. similar cars,
essentially they walk around their houses like the archetypal ROBOT MOUSE
and no observer could from a stripped down level tell which house was which
as all the ergonomics within each house were largely identical.
the human BEAST within.. ground down to a severley generic series of moves.. pretty much shared with all the other houses on the estate!

Then oneday.. a magician named EVIL KEVIN who is 46 years old and has impotence problems decides to do a bit of magic.
reaching into the deep past of the HOUSE BEAST he clutches at a lifestream he felt he had perhaps some 20 years earlier and RIPS it from the centre of his MODULAR HOUSE.
meanwhile.. on the opposite side of the estate.. DIPSHIT EDWARD an idiot , aged 26 is picking up his friends 1 year old daughter STINKY ELEANOR for a cuddle!
suddenly within the centre of the house a super fast stream or fibre of sexual power appears.. , it is essentially cast off linear time energy from EVIL KEVIN..moving through space to compensate and ending up near our friend! but what it does is ACCELARATE an aspect of DIPSHIT EDWARDS mind. by 20 years COINCIDENTALLY (remember evil kevins doing magic)
in the process he sees STINKY ELEANOR as a 21 year old woman.. "just for a second" including all the sexual womanly power STINKY ELEANOR will have and the vision fades!
He is however irreversibly damaged by the vision, and his damage creates an energetic tie and so spends the rest of his life thinking he is a peadophile, refusing to pick up children anymore and "losing part of his sexual power", whilst EVIL KEVIN congratulates himself on "claiming a bit of sexual power" through MAGICAL MEANS.

MAGIC is shit.. and it ruins peoples lives.. Not all people hit by 20 year long curses choose to not pick up children, some of them simply try to find the time, place and opportunity to reach the end of their own energetic damage and in the process abuse children to understand what EVIL KEVIN did to them. i.e. not being ever to able identify EVIL KEVIN they start with blaming STINKY ELEANOR for their lost power.. and you know how that works!
EVIL KEVIN provided he continues to believe himself unconnected to others and simply reaping energy through his spcial skills at magic.. is a curse on the world, and the cause of massive psychic and sexual damage in his environment!

MAGIC IS SHIT. The reclaiming of lost youth by middle aged magicians does also accelarate potential along veins of time perception... its an equal and opposite reaction thing.. only the equality part is lost through the exercising of personal will and greed.
Its bad enough in modular housing even modular franchises..
But when a secret society who also believes they control normal people chooses to make magical sexual ritual for themselves! HOW can they possibly be surprised at the state of awareness in the people.. They steal all common sense from them, and deny them the education, materials or knowledge to defend themselves..
and thats hierarchy....
The solution for individuals who stand aginst both child abuse as well as magical manipulation is to STUDY TIME in its proper context.
and to realise that standing your ground is not just about not running away.. It is also about taking responsibility for the facts of life! learn to recognise who amongst your yoga, magic, energy aura protections, tantric breathing friends is actually an energy thief who causes harm!
You would not believe how selfish some of the most well enacted hippies really are when you start talking about thier prostate or their libido.. its like that bit from lord of the rings where Bilbo wants the ring back in the elf village.snarly grabby energy snatching power wraiths.. and thats just the magicians.
SIGH
MAGIC IS SHIT

Last edited by ahdc; 12-02-2013 at 10:23 AM.
ahdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:43 PM   #3
dontpushme
Inactive

hey, i'm not sure how to take your post, whilst i'm sure people use all kinds of bullshit excuses (magic, modular kitchens etc) to justify their actions and the state/media/judiciary does its typical knee jerk reaction, i'm of the opinion that unless root causes are discovered, nothing will ever be fixed
Old 12-02-2013, 08:59 PM   #4
ahdc
Banned

well all you have to do is read it to understand what i meant!

the simple fact is that we are beings who register potential and protract logic.

the fact is men like peter stringfellow quite possibly not only are old enough to have held his wife as a baby.. But also his mother in law asa baby!
Had peter stringfellow been a visionary seer of the futre or taken too much acid.
it is more than possible that on cradling his futre wife he would have become confused by the inevitable (although fully sexually mature in 18yrs) sexual energy between them.

I suppose if reading between the lines its like saying that some people simply cannot put the 14-17year WAITING bit in between the kids they hold and thier own sexual energy>

whatever anyway..
Its like my mate simon.. whenever i mention peadophiles he accuses me of calling him one!
part of the problem is "what will the world be if no kids are abused anymore!"
answer- terrifyingly clear... too scary for most to even comprehend the cure.. and so it continues becuase of fear.. often by people who arnt even sick, just afraid of change and complaining about stasis!
have you heard of THE CASSANDRA COMPLEX becuase ive got it bad!

so im saying that THE ROOT CAUSE IS NOT SPECIAL SMELLS.. its actually to do with understanding of time and sexual maturity and correlating it accuratly with POTENTIAL.. -thats not bullshit (which has a special smell of its own)

Last edited by ahdc; 12-02-2013 at 09:10 PM.
Old 12-02-2013, 10:00 PM   #5
dontpushme
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahdc View Post
well all you have to do is read it to understand what i meant!

the simple fact is that we are beings who register potential and protract logic.

the fact is men like peter stringfellow quite possibly not only are old enough to have held his wife as a baby.. But also his mother in law asa baby!
Had peter stringfellow been a visionary seer of the futre or taken too much acid.
it is more than possible that on cradling his futre wife he would have become confused by the inevitable (although fully sexually mature in 18yrs) sexual energy between them.

I suppose if reading between the lines its like saying that some people simply cannot put the 14-17year WAITING bit in between the kids they hold and thier own sexual energy>

whatever anyway..
Its like my mate simon.. whenever i mention peadophiles he accuses me of calling him one!
part of the problem is "what will the world be if no kids are abused anymore!"
answer- terrifyingly clear... too scary for most to even comprehend the cure.. and so it continues becuase of fear.. often by people who arnt even sick, just afraid of change and complaining about stasis!
have you heard of THE CASSANDRA COMPLEX becuase ive got it bad!

so im saying that THE ROOT CAUSE IS NOT SPECIAL SMELLS.. its actually to do with understanding of time and sexual maturity and correlating it accuratly with POTENTIAL.. -thats not bullshit (which has a special smell of its own)
i find it strange that most child abuse stuff i seem to read about (admittedly i don't spend that much time reading about it) seems to be between unrelated individuals, NOT biologically related individuals (though i'm sure it happens)

I'm sure fear has it's part to play, but why didn't these people anally probe their own offspring instead of somebody elses offspring? I'm sure it would result in the same overall effect? or does incest produce a different magic effect?

edit: btw i don' think 'special smells' are the problem, its how the brain processes them and how that bubbles up to the conscious level of awareness

Last edited by dontpushme; 12-02-2013 at 10:04 PM.
Old 12-02-2013, 10:52 PM   #6
davebun

The Saturn Death Cult is an investigation into ancient planetary upheavals that heralded the birth and destruction of a fabled Golden Age following which mankind then degenerated into the obsessive pursuit of wealth and power through the perverted horrors of slavery, child sacrifice and mass-murder rituals.

http://saturndeathcult.com/
davebun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2013, 10:16 AM   #7
ahdc
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontpushme View Post
i find it strange that most child abuse stuff i seem to read about (admittedly i don't spend that much time reading about it) seems to be between unrelated individuals, NOT biologically related individuals (though i'm sure it happens)

I'm sure fear has it's part to play, but why didn't these people anally probe their own offspring instead of somebody elses offspring? I'm sure it would result in the same overall effect? or does incest produce a different magic effect?
well some dads sexually molest their children so that no-one outside their family can influence the innocence of their family.
i.e. the bugger thier sons and rape their daughters so that no OUTSIDE bloodline can "set the doors" that lead inward.
Also of course there is the "blood is thicker than water!" saying.

perhaps the abuse of other families children is a sort of OUTREACH work based on the same protection of their ownfamily... i.e. damage other peoples children.. or not shit on their own doorstep..

its an excuse to abuse thier own children to protect them, and then abuse other peoples children to protect the family further.. note- excuse.
(obviously the man peadophile standing on the divide of family and blood energy choosing which way is inner and which way outer is an easy target, descisions, descisions, descisions.
( the arrow isnt aiming for blood thats thick or for water)It is simply a metaphor for a CURSE' In this country it is not illegal to practice magic, howver it is illegal to break child abuse laws ! Cursing peaodophiles is one of the few times when the law, magic and goodwill are on the same side!.........................>>>>)))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-kx9YgItFY

Last edited by ahdc; 13-02-2013 at 11:20 AM.
Old 13-02-2013, 11:03 AM   #8
jake_ball

Interesting therory dontpushme thanks for posting. Like you say it's not black and white but it's certainly a possibility. And like you say, we need to get get to the root cause and understand this. If this theory is correct then, it would suggest that children IN MOST CASES (in my opinion) are best kept WITH their REAL family where possible, and not put into care homes, foster care, adoption.

Sadly alot of people with ulterior motives are adopting/fostering/care (eg. for financial gain....and other reasons), and this is being encouraged by the pedo government. Sorry let's not sidetrack the thread with that stuff.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 13-02-2013 at 11:04 AM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote