Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 30-09-2016, 08:59 PM   #181
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I dont think that Michelle Obama is a man. Her kids look too much like her - But funnily enough, they look nothing like their supposed father.
At the risk of 'playing' this game, couldnt michelle have been the 'sperm donor' for the children????
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2016, 11:05 PM   #182
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
At the risk of 'playing' this game, couldnt michelle have been the 'sperm donor' for the children????
lol good point FP
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 11:15 AM   #183
ritchs

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
so what;s the agenda here? Obama is a half black gay POTUS, and the first lady should actually read first lady-boy? what do you think their end game is by parading these puppets in front of the 5 sense reality based world?
Since Barry is gay and his wife transsexual, they are fully black-mailable and controllable. That is why he was groomed.

Most people are fully ignorant of these things, they are sheep grazing contently while the wolf is in the high grass licking his lips

I have not the slightest doubt that Mitchelle is a man.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 11:18 AM   #184
ramirez

Odds on sodding Clinton are 38p to the pound.

So it looks like she will win, unless she dies of illness.

But Meechelle is probably hermaphrodite.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though

Last edited by ramirez; 02-10-2016 at 11:18 AM.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 01:22 PM   #185
qwuntybolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchs View Post
Since Barry is gay and his wife transsexual, they are fully black-mailable and controllable. That is why he was groomed.

Most people are fully ignorant of these things, they are sheep grazing contently while the wolf is in the high grass licking his lips

Who needs evidence when you can just know it, right?!?

If I can't trust information delivered to me by someone who doesn't know what a joke website is and can't spot a very poor photoshop, who can i trust.

You're an idiot
qwuntybolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 08:25 PM   #186
les_paul_robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwuntybolo View Post
Who needs evidence when you can just know it, right?!?

If I can't trust information delivered to me by someone who doesn't know what a joke website is and can't spot a very poor photoshop, who can i trust.

You're an idiot
Give it a rest.
Face up to the fact people with eyes on their face can see Michelle Obama is most likely a man.
Transgenders come in all shapes and sizes after all

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 08:58 PM   #187
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by les_paul_robot View Post
Give it a rest.
Face up to the fact people with eyes on their face can see Michelle Obama is most likely a man.
Transgenders come in all shapes and sizes after all
As much as i appreciate the sentiment, you seem to have contradicted yourself.

If transpeople do indeed come in all shapes, then people seeing potential signs is neither here nor there.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Old 03-10-2016, 10:48 PM   #188
les_paul_robot

Quote:
As much as i appreciate the sentiment, you seem to have contradicted yourself.

If transpeople do indeed come in all shapes, then people seeing potential signs is neither here nor there.....
I was counteracting what that clown was saying earlier.
But we see Michelle/Michael is a man because it's
1) so obvious
2) big junk
3) called Michael
Now we could still be wrong, but the only way to settle it would be an examination

Old 04-10-2016, 11:06 AM   #189
qwuntybolo

Quote:
I was counteracting what that clown was saying earlier.
But we see Michelle/Michael is a man because it's
1) so obvious
2) big junk
3) called Michael
Now we could still be wrong, but the only way to settle it would be an examination
1)it's not obvious to anyone who isn't an idiot, you are in a massive minority
2)that's called a crease in her clothes
3)The whole Michael L Robinson things was made up by a satirical website, and you fucking morons fell for it, and still do!

OMG lady gaga has a massive penis!!!
Old 04-10-2016, 09:44 PM   #190
les_paul_robot

Quote:
1)it's not obvious to anyone who isn't an idiot, you are in a massive minority
I'm in the majority on this thread, so suck it
Quote:
2)that's called a crease in her clothes
a 'crease' doesn't wobble around like it did with 'Michael' Obama on Ellen.
Quote:
3)The whole Michael L Robinson things was made up by a satirical website, and you fucking morons fell for it, and still do!
No, we heard Barack refer to his wife as Michael with our own ears.

You should use evidence to support your (suspiciously emotionally involved) argument, instead of insulting people.

Old 04-10-2016, 11:09 PM   #191
paddy_blake

Calling people morons or idiots, isn't a very intelligent way to criticise or put across a different opinion.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 10:00 AM   #192
qwuntybolo

Quote:
I'm in the majority on this thread, so suck it
Congratulations, you're the thinnest kid at Fat Camp

Quote:
a 'crease' doesn't wobble around like it did with 'Michael' Obama on Ellen.
No, we heard Barack refer to his wife as Michael with our own ears.
Light material moving and bouncing around while someone dances? yes it's perfectly normal. I've watched the video and anyone who thinks that looks like someone with a cock and balls dancing in a tight outfit either needs to get out more or has an agenda. Are you suggesting that someone who has kept her secret identity as a strapping football player a secret for 40 years just decided to go freeballing on Ellen and wave her cock around?

Quote:
You should use evidence to support your (suspiciously emotionally involved) argument, instead of insulting people.
I don't need to support a argument, I'm not making one. You are saying Michelle Obama is a man. Your evidence is some creases in some clothes and the fact that you are so gullible that you believe the person who came up with the theory, who himself was so gullible he didn't realise it came from a joke website.

The ring finger thing is bollocks, the head size/should width thing is bollocks. So what it really comes down to is you saying you don't think she's feminine enough for you, which makes you a misogynist. Do you think Serena Williams is a man? She should fall neatly into your criteria given that she is also black and muscular.

Frankly it's so bloody ridiculous I almost think you are trolling. To genuinely believe this you can barely be capable of holding a coherent thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake
Calling people morons or idiots, isn't a very intelligent way to criticise or put across a different opinion.
Whereas calling a woman a man because you don't like the way she looks is perfectly acceptable. I called him an idiot because you have to be idiotic to think that Michelle Obama was a high school football player who disappeared, became a transvestite without anyone realising for 40 years, during which she was first lady, adopted 2 girls who look like her and her husband. What about the photos of her as a young girl? how does that fit into the high school football player theory.

This is right up there with the illuminati organising minor bus crashes in the UK as far as totally moronic "theories" go.

Tell you what, why don't you write clearly out what the evidence is, so we can see it in all it's glory.

Last edited by qwuntybolo; 05-10-2016 at 10:01 AM.
Old 05-10-2016, 10:34 AM   #193
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:

Whereas calling a woman a man because you don't like the way she looks is perfectly acceptable. .

Difference is, one is on the forum, the other not.

Last edited by kizzie; 05-10-2016 at 10:41 AM.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 11:54 AM   #194
qwuntybolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Difference is, one is on the forum, the other not.
So you're cool with people calling other people a fag or a tranny as long as it's online. That's nice.
Old 05-10-2016, 07:32 PM   #195
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
So you're cool with people calling other people a fag or a tranny as long as it's online. That's nice.
Where did I say that?

This is what I replied to. "Whereas calling a woman a man because you don't like the way she looks is perfectly acceptable"

Drama queen!
Old 05-10-2016, 08:59 PM   #196
paddy_blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Drama queen!
OMG!

paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 10:10 PM   #197
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchs View Post

Have a look at this article about intersexuality.

http://www.mcmillinmedia.com/atlantis-sex/
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 09:11 AM   #198
Jared_L

Lol....every joke has some truth, you know
Jared_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 09:25 AM   #199
fairyprincess

None of this is either here nor there. 'Lying to the public aside' the only reason to have a problem with michelle obama, possibly, have a sex change would be if you have an issue with transgender people.

To be fair, it the obamas right not to disclose personaly information if they choose. And its not lying. if michelle feel as if she is a woman, regardless of how she was born, then she is a woman. Thats not a lie, unles you perscribe to a transphobic line about the physical body you were born in trumping how you feel inside.

If its true id hope that michelle would 'come out'. But because i feel ive been lied too, but because the world need strong transpeople at the top. And the only reason the obama's havent, is probably because theyd have zero chance of getting elected otherwise.

Because america is a backward ass, transphobic, homophobic, country.....

Old 06-10-2016, 09:34 AM   #200
jake_ball

Quote:
None of this is either here nor there. 'Lying to the public aside' the only reason to have a problem with michelle obama, possibly, have a sex change would be if you have an issue with transgender people.

To be fair, it the obamas right not to disclose personaly information if they choose. And its not lying. if michelle feel as if she is a woman, regardless of how she was born, then she is a woman. Thats not a lie, unles you perscribe to a transphobic line about the physical body you were born in trumping how you feel inside.

If its true id hope that michelle would 'come out'. But because i feel ive been lied too, but because the world need strong transpeople at the top. And the only reason the obama's havent, is probably because theyd have zero chance of getting elected otherwise.

Because america is a backward ass, transphobic, homophobic, country.....
People vote in an election for WHATEVER reason that they choose - That is how it works in a free election. No conditions are attached to voting. We shouldnt be forced to feel that we are wrong NOT to vote for a Obama just cos we dont like his girlfriend/wife/boyfriend - We can vote for who we choose, without being made to feel guilty. And if we feel deceived for "her" pretending to be a woman, then we are allowed to feel deceived, without being told that we are homophobic.

The term "coming out" could be viewed as homophobic, if you ask me.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote