Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 04-04-2017, 03:24 PM   #21
jaguar83

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmckenna View Post
Quite a tough, broad question. If you look at the possibilities beyond the 5 senses, then Icke probably only understands 0.000000001% of what goes on, & understandably so. The most important point is he recognises that there is an existence outside of the 5 senses and it plays a role in the things we see in the world today. So I guess that's a rabbit hole that we can only ever scratch the surface.

In terms of the reptilians, satanic elite/child sacrifice, world events shaping humanity, predicting the elites next moves, then you can't go wrong with David Icke. He won't know the exact answer to everything eg how many species of reptilians there is but in the grand scheme of things who really cares about something relatively trivial like that? It's more important to acknowledge that yes, there is various species of reptilian's both dimensional & interdimensional that exist and the latter can exist and manipulate events on this 3rd dimensional plane. So yes, in terms of covering the general theme - which is the most important aspect - then Icke is great but it would be impossible (I hate that word) for one man to know the answer to everything.
Great post mate, I agree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJQ76C-4pJE

I saw this interview today again for the first time in ages, had my blood boiling, the level of disrespect to David.

Wish I could KO each of the presenters!

Last edited by jaguar83; 04-04-2017 at 03:24 PM.
jaguar83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 07:34 PM   #22
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguar83 View Post
Firstly, I have so much respect for David Icke. An absolute genius to say the least, his way and level of thinking is far superior to most people's.

My question is, who will continue Icke's legacy when he passes on? He is now 64 and whilst I definitely think he has lots of time left I would like to see him begin some sort of succession planning (maybe via one of his son's) to ensure that his message carries on after he is gone and humanity continues to wake up from this illusory reality.

What are your thoughts?

God bless David Icke for all he has done for humanity, he has faced ridicule, laughter and mockery yet he has proved time and time again he is right and the masses are wrong.
Why do you worry? Is it because you are going to be affected? e.g. relative?

Anyway, it would be upto jaime or gareth to decide should they wish to carry on. If not, we'll do the work in our own individual time.
I hope that's what you are already doing anyways...

Last edited by elshaper; 04-04-2017 at 07:36 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 10:11 PM   #23
king octopus

you can't declare a successor, it would just be whoever came along and had as powerful a message as David that would be the " Icke of the generation ".
However I am excited and see a lot of potential for Gareth Icke and the future of his music career.
Music is more powerful a medium than people realize and after Icke's passing his message which is repeated in many of Gareth's songs will resonate more powerfully with his fans and possibly become the anthem for peaceful protestors around the globe. Hopefully he'll keep writing songs inspired by his father's message and in the future play huge concerts and festivals and effect the hearts and minds of the masses with uplifting and intelligent music recorded and played on 5.8 mhz.
In the future we won't be able to fight our way to freedom, or standby peacefully willing for everyone to stop the violence, it will take everyone coming together singing,dancing and joyfully creating a peaceful loving environment free of anger,hatred and violence. Music is a powerful weapon against the forces of oppression and artists like Gareth can help spearhead the techniques needed to create a new approach to peaceful protests and unifying against oppressors.
David's fans will always remember him and carry on his work. There are also a ton of others contributing in their own way to his field of research as well as similar topics and subjects. His son's music will strike a cord with those who remember and have read his works making it a powerful resonance and hopefully he'll keep writing more so when he sings lyrics like "Human race get off your knees" or "Remember who you are" people will make all the associations with the knowledge provided in his book making it a powerful message enhanced by music. When people hear it their chakras will whirl around and shine bright all because they'll make the connection to his fathers work. They already do now but when he's no longer with us it'll keep his memory alive and people will be pushed to do whatever they can to help in the liberation of our planet and species.
king octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 10:14 PM   #24
iamawaveofthesea

'music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual'- beethoven

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 09:42 PM   #25
BlakeBeliever

Jaguar 83 why not you? No reason why you can't be instrumental in what comes next....

I think we all have to pick our part - me I hope my poetry and art can do some good.

I love creating with lyrics and images about subjects like astrophysics, the unified consciousness and the astral plan but I can't write a straight focused protest rhetoric for toffee .

Where does your unique skill lie? Writing, music, sculpture, health, something else? How can you help the great work?

Last edited by BlakeBeliever; 12-05-2017 at 09:46 PM.
BlakeBeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2017, 10:48 AM   #26
fudgetusk

A new David Icke will come along if there is anything left for them to say.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2017, 07:31 AM   #27
zoeismyeverything

I'm a mere 22 year old average Joe, now I'm not saying that I'm gonna be a successor of David. As it's not an accolade which can be passed on, I believe that a person may only be lucky enough to be 'the David Icke of their time'.
Having said that, I have undergone somewhat of an awakening. I am currently writing a book which I am very excited about. I am also creative and plan to illustrate it myself. I feel very passionate about the work and feel as though what I am doing is of some use. I believe this information needs to be further spread. I am planning to conduct some talks once my book is published as surprisingly, I have received a lot of support for what I am doing. Even if I can make a small difference, I'll be happy.
zoeismyeverything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2017, 08:30 AM   #28
BlakeBeliever

I'm working on an illustrated book of poetry myself - tell me more about yours.
Old 17-05-2017, 12:51 PM   #29
zoeismyeverything

Well I experienced an awakening roughly a year ago and began my spiritual journey since then. I was honestly just ticked off at how backwards and messed up society is. So began writing about that. Now it has sort of evolved into a wider reaching piece of work. Obviously Icke (and others) had a huge impact on me. Writing a book has been a funny old experience. I sort of aim to write organically, rather than to force myself and churn out work. I can go weeks without writing, then all of a sudden I change. I have periods of intense motivation and inspiration. During these times I feel I write some of my best work.

The more I talk to people the bigger the 'snowball' becomes. I feel this is what I was meant to do, and that I have a message which needs to be heard, even if it hasn't become exactly clear to me yet.

I cannot even begin to describe the book in one post. But it ranges from the nature of reality, to the force which I believe controls it. There is a whole chapter about how we are being poisoned at an alarming rate. Also the false happiness of money and how we need to stop chasing happiness and start experiencing it.

There is so much more to say. At least, that's how I feel. There are times when I feel my head is about to explode. I meditate and seem to get some sort of conscious knowledge from this. I'm not saying I know all. Rather, this is my experience, this is my research. Have a look, think for yourself and see.

So yeah, that's me xD

And illustrated poetry? Interesting. Tell me more.
zoeismyeverything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2017, 03:41 PM   #30
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

You're all ignoring the obvious One guys!

I'm here all ready!

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 17-05-2017 at 03:41 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2017, 03:56 PM   #31
getagrip
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
You're all ignoring the obvious One guys!

I'm here all ready!

~ An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind ~ ***

getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2017, 07:29 PM   #32
elshaper

Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2017, 07:39 PM   #33
davebeard

could be his son maybe
Old 19-05-2017, 08:26 PM   #34
BlakeBeliever

@zoeismyeverything (or anyone else who is interested). Here is a link to my book .

https://www.slideshare.net/mobile/Gr...ical-sonnets-2