Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-01-2012, 09:16 AM   #41
onee
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 711
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

To the OP, I did read from someone who claims to have had contact with them that the shape shifting or even signs of skin changes cant be seen something to do with energy.
onee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 09:19 AM   #42
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrett44 View Post
No I was actually in a very heated argument with the man at the time. Completely sober. I went to their house because my ex gf got prego and her bf left her. Her mom had left her, she never had a dad, and she was making some very suicidal comments on facebook. I went to the house to see if his son was home so I could get her number. He answered the door but did not open it, and was being very rude, telling me how I ruined his sons life and stuff (his son stole thousands of dollars worth of stuff from my house.) He ended up opening the door and telling me a bunch of bullcrap and we ended up screaming at eachother for a while, then all of a sudden he got very calm, and I was about 8 inches from his face, and his eyes clearly changed to slits. At this point, he slammed the door in my face and wouldn't come back out.
Ok, well i know its nothing to do with the topic of the thread, but m8, your better off out of that shit. That girl gonna fcuk your life.

Its very nice of you too be concerned, i admire you and i believe in helping others too...But she left you, got preggo to someone else. DONT GO BACK!!
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 09:25 AM   #43
abrett44
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 667
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Ok, well i know its nothing to do with the topic of the thread, but m8, your better off out of that shit. That girl gonna fcuk your life.

Its very nice of you too be concerned, i admire you and i believe in helping others too...But she left you, got preggo to someone else. DONT GO BACK!!
Lol she was like my ex gf from when I was 17 and 18. It was not a matter of me wanting her back, it was a matter of me being very concerned that she was going to do something stupid and hurt herself because of all the things that were happening, and I just wanted to talk to her and make sure she was ok.

Also, I was the one that broke up with her, although looking back, that was one of the worst decisions I've ever made, considering that every girl I've dated since her was either a bitch beyond belief or a pathological liar. She was probably the only girl I ever had a functional, honest, relationship with, and that's probably the reason I cared so much about what was going on with her.
abrett44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 09:32 AM   #44
abrett44
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 667
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 View Post
Ghosts, Aliens, Reptile Rulers, Demons, Other Dimensions, etc.

What exciting times we live in.
Do you not believe in other dimensions? If not, you should try listening to almost every major theoretical physicist in the world. Michio Kaku would be a good place to start. Not being rude, I'm just saying that you should do your research on that if you don't know about it.

And it's funny that so many people believe in these things and yet you seem to believe that all these people are delusional, despite many of them seeming to be intelligent, logical, people. Again, this is the same attitude people had towards early UFO theorists and yet now the existence of UFO's is irrefutable, at least from a logical point of view given the massive amounts of sightings and videos.

Oh wait, havent there been a lot of videos and sightings of shapeshifting?

Hmmmm
abrett44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 10:23 AM   #45
1ndividua1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,289
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrett44 View Post
Do you not believe in other dimensions? If not, you should try listening to almost every major theoretical physicist in the world. Michio Kaku would be a good place to start. Not being rude, I'm just saying that you should do your research on that if you don't know about it.
I have heard the theories behind the 'other dimension' reasoning. I never said I don't believe in them per se. Though they defintely qualify as a part of 'living in exciting times' criteria.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrett44 View Post
And it's funny that so many people believe in these things and yet you seem to believe that all these people are delusional, despite many of them seeming to be intelligent, logical, people.
Intelligent, logical, people can be delusional as well, but that's neither here nor there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrett44 View Post
Again, this is the same attitude people had towards early UFO theorists and yet now the existence of UFO's is irrefutable, at least from a logical point of view given the massive amounts of sightings and videos.
I'm sorry but there is so much wrong with this paragraph on so many levels, I genuinely do not know where to begin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrett44 View Post
Oh wait, havent there been a lot of videos and sightings of shapeshifting?
Two basic errors here. The first is assuming all the mountains of evidence for ufos is for real, and the second, even if it was, it's still no proof for reptileman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrett44 View Post
Hmmmm
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 10:32 AM   #46
abrett44
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 667
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 View Post
I have heard the theories behind the 'other dimension' reasoning. I never said I don't believe in them per se. Though they defintely qualify as a part of 'living in exciting times' criteria.


Intelligent, logical, people can be delusional as well, but that's neither here nor there.


I'm sorry but there is so much wrong with this paragraph on so many levels, I genuinely do not know where to begin.


Two basic errors here. The first is assuming all the mountains of evidence for ufos is for real, and the second, even if it was, it's still no proof for reptileman.
I would love for you to begin telling me all the things that were wrong with that paragraph.
abrett44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 10:33 AM   #47
abrett44
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 667
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 View Post
I have heard the theories behind the 'other dimension' reasoning. I never said I don't believe in them per se. Though they defintely qualify as a part of 'living in exciting times' criteria.


Intelligent, logical, people can be delusional as well, but that's neither here nor there.


I'm sorry but there is so much wrong with this paragraph on so many levels, I genuinely do not know where to begin.


Two basic errors here. The first is assuming all the mountains of evidence for ufos is for real, and the second, even if it was, it's still no proof for reptileman.
Also, again, I have never said that I could give proof, only evidence. Witnesses and video is considered evidence where I come from, along with historical documentation.
abrett44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 11:48 AM   #48
busa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 17,812
Likes: 2,549 (1,315 Posts)
Default

I went into an Orange mobile store a while ago to buy a new SIM card and was served by the manager. A young male who looked quite alert. I was wearing my Oakley sunglasses with mirror lenses.

As we started talking he became concerned and asked me "Would you mind removing your sunglasses?" A was little surprised although I am used to being asked to remove my crash helmet in petrol stations, so I asked him why? to which he responded "I cannot see your eyes".

I thought for a nano second about telling him no. But I hadn't got the time for agro and had a different idea. So I took my sunglasses off and smiled at him saying "Dont worry I havent got snake eyes", I bought my SIM card and left.
__________________
All living things will want to be present for this day when time ends, and we enter the forever cycle of the Fifth World...
Then, one morning in a moment, we will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood..."

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 12:04 PM   #49
1ndividua1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,289
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
I went into an Orange mobile store a while ago to buy a new SIM card and was served by the manager. A young male who looked quite alert. I was wearing my Oakley sunglasses with mirror lenses.

As we started talking he became concerned and asked me "Would you mind removing your sunglasses?" A was little surprised although I am used to being asked to remove my crash helmet in petrol stations, so I asked him why? to which he responded "I cannot see your eyes".

I thought for a nano second about telling him no. But I hadn't got the time for agro and had a different idea. So I took my sunglasses off and smiled at him saying "Dont worry I havent got snake eyes", I bought my SIM card and left.
A lot of people feel vulnerable when speaking to people wearing sunglasses that hide the eyes.

It's as if the one wearing glasses has something to hide.
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 12:12 PM   #50
ultimate_warlord
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Andromeda
Posts: 4,331
Likes: 4 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrett44 View Post
I was not saying that I can give proof, of course I can't give proof. For all you know I'm lying my ass off. I'm just saying that you can not tell me something is not real and then give me no backing as to why you don't believe it is real.

Why do I believe in Reptilians? Countless eye witnesses, countless videos of shapeshifting, massive historical references to shapeshifting, massive historical references to reptile worship, and I have seen it with my own eyes. That is enough evidence for me to believe that it is a real phenomenon. I am not saying that it should be enough for you, but an intelligent discussion on the matter is better than simply saying "you are wrong", in my opinion.
+1...
The more you find out the less you know. Some famous philosopher who I can`t recall the name of said something like :-
I must be the wisest guy in the universe, because I know I know nothing.
ultimate_warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 12:13 PM   #51
dolores1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Over the hill and round the bend
Posts: 14,891
Likes: 15 (13 Posts)
Default

Remember the little statuettes of the reptilian mother and baby anyone!



These are over 3000 years old.


There are hundreds of the same type world wide. Did every ancient society share the same delusion!
.
__________________
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 12:45 PM   #52
abrett44
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 667
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
Remember the little statuettes of the reptilian mother and baby anyone!



These are over 3000 years old.


There are hundreds of the same type world wide. Did every ancient society share the same delusion!
.
Exactly!
abrett44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 01:04 PM   #53
1ndividua1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,289
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
Remember the little statuettes of the reptilian mother and baby anyone!

These are over 3000 years old.
So?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
There are hundreds of the same type world wide. Did every ancient society share the same delusion!
Yes.

You'd think that after 3000 years of reptilian rulers, we'd have some concrete evidence by now. I've seen nohting of the sort. Not even close.
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 01:17 PM   #54
mountain
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 7,493
Likes: 19 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrett44 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFpes9qWMj4

Quetzalcoatl was what? A reptile.

The phaeroes of Egypt adorned their hats with what? A snake.

The Chinese worship what? The dragon.

The Adam and eve story involves what? A talking, walking, serpent.

In Revelation, the devil is described as what? Dragon, Serpent.


I could post many more videos of shapeshifting and talk about many more examples of Reptile worship and certain religions adversity towards reptiles if you'd like.
Yes you are right. The old stories and texts are literally revolved around these beings and their wisdom and knowledge, not to mention their inbreeding with humanity. If people want to seek more clarity about such things, they can just as easily pick up books and read, make up their own minds about what they encounter.

The Native American tribes tell of the Snake Brothers. Many tribes are literally named 'People of the Snake' because of their reptilian ancestry or influence by such beings.

The Nagas of the Khmer Thai culture is another to mention. They appear in India as well as other places of the East, in writings, statues and ancient paintings. This is a funny li'l synch, as I was just having a conversation about the Nagas with my Thai friend on Facebook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Kuzgé – [Year of] Saravana - Mouse
Shiger (Syger) – Artom (Taurus)
Kuman (Imén)
Ügur – Tiger, Myachè Ügur – Tiger
Taushan – Rabbit
Samar – Dragon Birgün (Bergen, Birig, Baradj) – Dragon
Dilan – Snake
Tykha – Horse
Téké – Sheep
Bichin, Michin – Monkey
Tavuk – Rooster, Hen (also written tağuk—ğ is pronounced as v in Turk. verbs döğmek and öğmek)
It – Dog
Shushma – Pig

Well straight away i can debunk your use of the chinese dragon.

Look above at the Chinese animals that the chinese worship. There are 13 of them and 12 of them are REAL animals still alive today. Yet, they have a 13th animal which is an extinct mythological shapeshifting monster? why would the chinese worship 12 real animals and one mythological extinct one? well im sorry to burst your bubble, but it is no such thing and has nothing to do with shapeshifting reptilians...It is the komodo dragon!!
Yes and you may wonder why out of all Chinese signs only one is deemed 'unreal'. Its believed that the dragons are real and that each Emperor in China would have the blood of the dragon, blood from the stars. Which is why in each portrait of an Emperor, the majestic dragon is embroidered intricately across the breast of his imperial garments.

Sound familiar?

The Royal families of Europe claim descent from Dragons. Their crest show us dragons and gargoyles sit atop of their buildings, overlooking the city.

Meanwhile we have these 'dinosaur' bones.. Oh really. Could it be, dragons with fancy Latin names?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrett44 View Post
You obviously have never studied chinese culture. Research the legend of the five dragon brothers.
Yes many Chinese folklore tell of such people with snakeskin likeness, or turning into birds and dragons, flying to the heavens. Dragon lady fall in love with the humble farmer, woo woo woo. I have read countless times, stories like this from around the world.

The knowledge is there, people just want to put the label 'metaphor' on anything they cannot seem to perceive or understand. They say, "No, this cannot be. Only a human is mighty and intelligent. Besides, this sort of being only exists in Sci-fi movies and comic books.'

See where such ignorance has gotten us? The best way to hide something is in plain sight.

Or perhaps they are too afraid to grasp that there does exists life that is so intelligent, they cloak themselves from human eyes. Thats why animals react and see 'things' people can't.

Anyway, the serpent brothers may show themselves soon enough ...
__________________
<3 ~ Peace & Love ~ <3

Last edited by mountain; 22-01-2012 at 01:24 PM.
mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 01:19 PM   #55
mountain
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 7,493
Likes: 19 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
Remember the little statuettes of the reptilian mother and baby anyone!



These are over 3000 years old.


There are hundreds of the same type world wide. Did every ancient society share the same delusion!
.
Also, the temple they found literally burried in a man's property in Turkey surfaced in recent years said to be dated at least 13,000 years old. Inside, they found figurines of dragon-headed humanoid beings and also many elaborate carvings on the temple walls of similar beings and other creatures.

Don't have a link right now...
__________________
<3 ~ Peace & Love ~ <3
mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 01:24 PM   #56
1ndividua1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,289
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

All interesting and very fascinating - however it lacks any real substance.
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 01:26 PM   #57
abrett44
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 667
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 View Post
So?


Yes.

You'd think that after 3000 years of reptilian rulers, we'd have some concrete evidence by now. I've seen nohting of the sort. Not even close.
If you are looking for what you consider to be "concrete" evidence, then you probably wont find it unless you see it with your own eyes.

On the other hand, if you look for evidence enough to say that their existance is probable if not plausible then you should be able to find that rather easily.

Of course, this evidence is all meaningless if your mind refuses to accept that it's possible.
abrett44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 01:27 PM   #58
busa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 17,812
Likes: 2,549 (1,315 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 View Post
A lot of people feel vulnerable when speaking to people wearing sunglasses that hide the eyes.

It's as if the one wearing glasses has something to hide.
It was the first and only time I have been asked that question.
What did he think? That I might attack him with my eyes ?
__________________
All living things will want to be present for this day when time ends, and we enter the forever cycle of the Fifth World...
Then, one morning in a moment, we will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood..."

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 01:33 PM   #59
dolores1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Over the hill and round the bend
Posts: 14,891
Likes: 15 (13 Posts)
Exclamation Gobekli Tepe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
Also, the temple they found literally burried in a man's property in Turkey surfaced in recent years said to be dated at least 13,000 years old. Inside, they found figurines of dragon-headed humanoid beings and also many elaborate carvings on the temple walls of similar beings and other creatures.

Don't have a link right now...
Ancient Aliens and Gobekli Tepe
The “Ancient Aliens Theory” holds that at some point in our distant past extraterrestrials interacted with human beings. These ancient aliens taught humanity about medicine ...

www.sumerianaliens.com/?p=508

__________________
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 01:33 PM   #60
mountain
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 7,493
Likes: 19 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 View Post
All interesting and very fascinating - however it lacks any real substance.
Yes all very interesting and fascinating - however it will lack any real substance unless you go seek knowledge for yourself, use your intuition and keep your eyes peeled.
__________________
<3 ~ Peace & Love ~ <3
mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
trollathon

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:35 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.