Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 27-04-2016, 09:51 AM   #581
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
But that is just the calligraphy of the time. Note how the S looks like it could be an 8.

The symbol for Saturn is meant to be a scythe. I also think it looks a little like the number 5 and Jupiter like the number 4, but cant be sure that this is correct ( although I do know the kircher tree has Jupiter as the 4th sephira but Saturn is the third one, so doesn't fit)
saturn symbol:

jesuit symbol:

the hammer and sycle of rothschild international 'communism':

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 27-04-2016 at 09:53 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2016, 10:24 AM   #582
dubmill

Default Only in square for three days

On Monday night, on my way home across London by bus, I thought I'd stop off at Trafalgar Square to have a look at this, but I was surprised to find it wasn't there. Reading up on it, I see that it was erected on the 19th but stood in the square for only three days.

That seems a bit odd to me. You would think that if the purpose of the thing was straight 'anti-ISIS' propaganda, and with London such a major tourist destination for people around the world, it would make sense to have it up for a month or something like that, and perhaps a bit later in the year, when the tourist season is nearer its height. I know it's scheduled to go up in New York, and then in a series of other cities, and maybe that involves a very tight schedule, but it does seem a bit odd, because very few people will have had time to see it in London.

It almost makes me think there might have been some ritual aspect to it, which was time-sensitive, and that propaganda was secondary. I just don't get going to the enormous expense of transporting it long distances, erecting it, taking it down etc., and then hardly anybody gets to see it. (On that topic, who is paying for all this?)
dubmill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2016, 10:38 AM   #583
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubmill View Post
On Monday night, on my way home across London by bus, I thought I'd stop off at Trafalgar Square to have a look at this, but I was surprised to find it wasn't there. Reading up on it, I see that it was erected on the 19th but stood in the square for only three days.

That seems a bit odd to me. You would think that if the purpose of the thing was straight 'anti-ISIS' propaganda, and with London such a major tourist destination for people around the world, it would make sense to have it up for a month or something like that, and perhaps a bit later in the year, when the tourist season is nearer its height. I know it's scheduled to go up in New York, and then in a series of other cities, and maybe that involves a very tight schedule, but it does seem a bit odd, because very few people will have had time to see it in London.

It almost makes me think there might have been some ritual aspect to it, which was time-sensitive, and that propaganda was secondary. I just don't get going to the enormous expense of transporting it long distances, erecting it, taking it down etc., and then hardly anybody gets to see it. (On that topic, who is paying for all this?)
so it was unveiled on the 19th and then taken down 3 days later?

So 19th, 20th, 21st?

That would then coincide with the queens birthday and princes death on the 21st and the lighting up of public sites around the world with the colour purple

all a coincidence of course!!

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 27-04-2016 at 10:38 AM.
Old 27-04-2016, 11:37 AM   #584
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubmill View Post

Timing was everything it seems in the case of London.
Its interesting that when these two arch's were announced in the MSM they did not say they would be travelling around the world to be temporarily erected in different cities.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2016, 11:45 AM   #585
porridge
Banned

Be interesting to know how much money this war propaganda exercise cost muggins the public. I very much doubt was paid for by charity, unless via Scamalot national lottery funding?

I dont buy into the demonic shadows typical Christo hype to make us look like fucking retards imho.
I remember years ago a similar video from 911 the towers & a few birds flew infront of the video leading to mass hysteria.
Whatever its meaningless shite to me.

CERN is a very real demonic portal threat tho & most definitely a danger.
Google "Anthony Patch" a Christian who keeps it real..most of the time lol.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2016, 12:57 PM   #586
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
probably something to do with the sheer number of arseholes and psychopaths involved in qabalistic occult orders

lets face it it doesn't seem to be helping them to become better people; they are invariably arrogant, self-serving assholes with a very dim view of human nature
Doesn't mean they represent Kabbalah as a teaching thought does it? what is taught it modern orders is not the same as the original Hebrew teachings.

So you know a load of kabbalists who fit that personality type? I bet if you looked you could find at least as many people who are decent. Usually the dicks gravitate towards chaos magic or some version of Satanism.

Seems to me you have a grudge to bear about people who study kabbalah and look for the very worst examples to hold up rather than looking for a balanced view.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2016, 01:06 PM   #587
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Doesn't mean they represent Kabbalah as a teaching thought does it? what is taught it modern orders is not the same as the original Hebrew teachings.

So you know a load of kabbalists who fit that personality type? I bet if you looked you could find at least as many people who are decent. Usually the dicks gravitate towards chaos magic or some version of Satanism.

Seems to me you have a grudge to bear about people who study kabbalah and look for the very worst examples to hold up rather than looking for a balanced view.
No its more that i have learned over my life about how society works at different levels. For example there are corporations who capture government, but those corporations are just fronts for families who own the corporations. Those families are networked not just through their business interests and through marriage but beneath all that through secret societies which in turn are all networked through overlapping membership

So then you peel the onion a little more and look at what those secret societies are upto and they are occult magical orders
So then you go deeper and you find that qabalah underpins the westerm magical tradition
So then you look at what they're using it for and they are using it to contact discarnate intelligences
So when you take that whole picture, step back from it and then go by Jesus' maxim of 'judging a tree by its fruit' you can look at what this whole russian doll set up is doing with what is driving it at its core

And when you step back and look at what they're doing you see that they are seeking to enslave humanity under a global government that they would control and to achieve that they are committing acts of: murder, theft, rape, intimidation, war, poisoning, eugenicism and subversion

When you explore the conspiracy freemasonry is always at the centre of all the bad things that go on and freemasonry is the lynchpin of the secret society network that ties all the various groups together and at its core it is a qabalistic magical order. You might find the following thread interesting and i'll be adding more to it today: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=307015

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 27-04-2016 at 01:09 PM.
Old 27-04-2016, 01:28 PM   #588
markritter
Banned

Quote:
No its more that i have learned over my life about how society works at different levels. For example there are corporations who capture government, but those corporations are just fronts for families who own the corporations. Those families are networked not just through their business interests and through marriage but beneath all that through secret societies which in turn are all networked through overlapping membership

So then you peel the onion a little more and look at what those secret societies are upto and they are occult magical orders
So then you go deeper and you find that qabalah underpins the westerm magical tradition
So then you look at what they're using it for and they are using it to contact discarnate intelligences
So when you take that whole picture, step back from it and then go by Jesus' maxim of 'judging a tree by its fruit' you can look at what this whole russian doll set up is doing with what is driving it at its core

And when you step back and look at what they're doing you see that they are seeking to enslave humanity under a global government that they would control and to achieve that they are committing acts of: murder, theft, rape, intimidation, war, poisoning, eugenicism and subversion

When you explore the conspiracy freemasonry is always at the centre of all the bad things that go on and freemasonry is the lynchpin of the secret society network that ties all the various groups together and at its core it is a qabalistic magical order. You might find the following thread interesting and i'll be adding more to it today: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=307015
Speculations really. We have debated the freemason angle before and its a poor argument to claim freemasons are deliberately behind all sorts of conspiracies. Certainly some corrupt ones do and they should, and sometimes do, suffer for that.

Again your mind is blinkered by kabbalah. The idea that the kabbalah is the basis of western magic is an idea promoted by ceremonial lodges and is not 100% true. Also, why should kabbalah be needed to contact the dead? Jews were forbidden to do such things. I cant see why you would need kabbalah to do that, and I speak with a bit of knowledge on my side. Plenty of people contact such spirits with no kabbalistic knowledge.

If freemasonry is qabbalistic then why do they not teach them kabbalah in the lodge? I could point out quite a few differences in the two systems.

I guess we have got really off topic here!

Last edited by markritter; 27-04-2016 at 01:32 PM.
Old 27-04-2016, 01:42 PM   #589
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Speculations really. We have debated the freemason angle before and its a poor argument to claim freemasons are deliberately behind all sorts of conspiracies. Certainly some corrupt ones do and they should, and sometimes do, suffer for that.
No freemasons are repeatedly implicated in various nefarious goings on most recently with the hillsburgh cover up. There are reasons why this would be the case and i'll be exploring them in a more suitable place

Quote:
Again your mind is blinkered by kabbalah. The idea that the kabbalah is the basis of western magic is an idea promoted by ceremonial lodges and is not 100% true. Also, why should kabbalah be needed to contact the dead? Jews were forbidden to do such things. I cant see why you would need kabbalah to do that, and I speak with a bit of knowledge on my side. Plenty of people contact such spirits with no kabbalistic knowledge.
your mind is blinkered by wanting to cling so much to this precious thing you have found that makes you feel good to know about; if you go back you will find the jewish priests have always contacted spirits for example through their ephods; the jewish seer nostradamus was using qabalistic magic to induce his visions

Quote:
If freemasonry is qabbalistic then why do they not teach them kabbalah in the lodge? I could point out quite a few differences in the two systems.
they are performing magical rituals in which low initiates are involved often without realising that they are engaging in magical rituals. Freemasonry is compartmentalised so the people at the top know the agenda but the lower ranks only know what little they are told from above and are just there to be exploited by the inner order through their dues and through favours...they feed their psychic energy into the order

Quote:
I guess we have got really off topic here!
then why comment? If you comment you are inviting a reply

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 27-04-2016 at 01:51 PM.
Old 27-04-2016, 02:09 PM   #590
monay

Default death taboos

If the Abrahamics had no death taboos the spirit groups would not be organized as they are.

Hoodoo and Voodoo are more reliable. Real Egyptian practices are much less twisted. There is no need real need for Kircher or Budge.
monay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2016, 02:14 PM   #591
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by monay View Post
If the Abrahamics had no death taboos the spirit groups would not be organized as they are.

Hoodoo and Voodoo are more reliable. Real Egyptian practices are much less twisted. There is no need real need for Kircher or Budge.

i didn't bring up kircher, i just pointed out that kircher was a jesuit
Old 28-04-2016, 08:18 AM   #592
markritter
Banned

Quote:
No freemasons are repeatedly implicated in various nefarious goings on most recently with the hillsburgh cover up. There are reasons why this would be the case and i'll be exploring them in a more suitable place
If they are then its only a small amount and if they have done wrong they should get the boot. As I have said many times, a few bad apples doesn't mean the principles of the system are wrong. You are not interested in that though, you just want to fling dirt and smear everybody else with it.

Quote:
your mind is blinkered by wanting to cling so much to this precious thing you have found that makes you feel good to know about; if you go back you will find the jewish priests have always contacted spirits for example through their ephods; the jewish seer nostradamus was using qabalistic magic to induce his visions
I could argue that your mind is blinkered because all you read is conspiracy material and REFUSE to consider that the material you read is wrong or distorted by people with anti-masonic agendas. Pretty poor attempt to dissect me.

Tell me how Nostrodamus used kabbalah to have visions. Maybe he was just a natural? lets not forget the system is intended to help people become closer to God. So when is having a vision the same as contacting discarnate spirits? is God not within? why would people need to contact spirits in this case?

Jews are forbidden to contact the dead, on pain of death. Read about Saul consulting the witch of Endor. The conjure up the prophet Samuel, who then condemns what they did.

Quote:
they are performing magical rituals in which low initiates are involved often without realising that they are engaging in magical rituals. Freemasonry is compartmentalised so the people at the top know the agenda but the lower ranks only know what little they are told from above and are just there to be exploited by the inner order through their dues and through favours...they feed their psychic energy into the order
So give me an example of a 'high' level magical ritual used by freemasons.

How could you know what goes on when you have never been a member. You just speculate on what goes on, based on your own hatred. You keep going on about freemasonry being kabbalistic, so why don't you show exactly how this is so. I have knowledge of both systems and while I can see some similarities that doesn't mean that they are the same. In any groups using religious imagery its hard to not look like something else.

If freemasons feed psychic energy to the order then it can only be a good thing for the order. Nobody talks about evil and nasty things in lodge meetings but people do promote brotherly love, compassion, truth, fairness, etc. Didn't Jesus say that its the words from the mouth that cause a person to sin? I know you will always go back to those who used given freemasonry a bad name but that is unavoidable in any area of life. Where is the balanced view? why do you never look at the good the freemasons do?
Old 28-04-2016, 10:41 AM   #593
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
If they are then its only a small amount and if they have done wrong they should get the boot. As I have said many times, a few bad apples doesn't mean the principles of the system are wrong. You are not interested in that though, you just want to fling dirt and smear everybody else with it.
Now mark....i have spoken to you on a number of subjects now where you have sought to deny many things. To me you don't look that switched on and yet you tell me you are an occultist with knowledge of qabalah. You are also extremely rude...maybe you are not aware of that.

So you are yet another example of an occultist who is out there trying to mould peoples perceptions and play down the conspiracy and any occult dimension of the conspiracy. So from my perspective whatever you are doing in your magical temple is not assisting you on your spiritual path unless of course you are walking a very different path to me

The very structure of freemasonry is built on the pyramidal hierarchy model which i believe to be an expression of the reptillian mind. All that arse kissing stuff about 'worshipful master' and all that pish, it's not healthy. In the following clip freemasons themselves complain about the higher ups and how they are 'self serving'. This is because psychopaths will always climb pyramidal structures seeking power and influence

At approx 20 mins is a female psychologist who looks at how freemasonry is unbalanced towards the masculine and is rigid, precise, all about the square and so on. This is because it is a left brain enterprise obsessed with rituals and hierarchy.

You can see these things expressed in architecture where fascistic, masculine architecture is very square and muscular whilst feminine architecture is round and curvy. Freemasonry is unbalanced to the masculine.

Freemasonry represents a hidden hand in society which is undemocratic. It is not open to everyone, it is not transparent and gives unfair advantage to its members. It is anti-fairness, and anti-democratic and that is why it is constantly caught up in various scandals. it is a corrosive force on a free and open society

Quote:
I could argue that your mind is blinkered because all you read is conspiracy material and REFUSE to consider that the material you read is wrong or distorted by people with anti-masonic agendas. Pretty poor attempt to dissect me.
Then you'd be wrong because i don't just read 'conspiracy material'

Quote:
Tell me how Nostrodamus used kabbalah to have visions. Maybe he was just a natural? lets not forget the system is intended to help people become closer to God. So when is having a vision the same as contacting discarnate spirits? is God not within? why would people need to contact spirits in this case?
He was entering into an altered state of consciousness

Quote:
Jews are forbidden to contact the dead, on pain of death. Read about Saul consulting the witch of Endor. The conjure up the prophet Samuel, who then condemns what they did.
who's talking about the dead? The jews have always had 'prophets' to whom things have been 'revealed'. Their priests were active oracles

Quote:
So give me an example of a 'high' level magical ritual used by freemasons.

How could you know what goes on when you have never been a member. You just speculate on what goes on, based on your own hatred. You keep going on about freemasonry being kabbalistic, so why don't you show exactly how this is so. I have knowledge of both systems and while I can see some similarities that doesn't mean that they are the same. In any groups using religious imagery its hard to not look like something else.
Like i said go and have a look at that thread i started with the mark passio clips. mark was a member of many orders and gives you good insight into that world. Depending on the grade of the initiate they arrange the furniture of the lodge to suit the desired sphere on the tree of life and then they use their imagination to build an astral replica of it. The initiate is seeking to form a sympathetic resonance with the entity of that sphere

Presumably many lower grade masons aren't even told they are participating in a magical ceremony therefore being robbed of their free will choice! Either that or they are lying when they come here and deny magical involvment...either way it doesn't look good!

Quote:
If freemasons feed psychic energy to the order then it can only be a good thing for the order. Nobody talks about evil and nasty things in lodge meetings but people do promote brotherly love, compassion, truth, fairness, etc. Didn't Jesus say that its the words from the mouth that cause a person to sin? I know you will always go back to those who used given freemasonry a bad name but that is unavoidable in any area of life. Where is the balanced view? why do you never look at the good the freemasons do?
so you know what goes on in the lodge then mark? Of course surface appearances must be upheld which is why jimmy saville gave money to charities as he raped his way around britain

Freemasonry is compartmentalised so even if there are decent people in the lower grades they are unaware of the desires and intent of the people at the top. Meanwhile they feed the egregore with their psychic energy and fill the coffers of the inner order

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-04-2016 at 10:49 AM.
Old 28-04-2016, 11:12 AM   #594
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Now mark....i have spoken to you on a number of subjects now where you have sought to deny many things. To me you don't look that switched on and yet you tell me you are an occultist with knowledge of qabalah. You are also extremely rude...maybe you are not aware of that.
I could level the same statement at you

Quote:
So you are yet another example of an occultist who is out there trying to mould peoples perceptions and play down the conspiracy and any occult dimension of the conspiracy. So from my perspective whatever you are doing in your magical temple is not assiting you on your spiritual path unless of course you are walking a very different path to me
Defensive behaviour from you. I'm not trying to mould anybody, just trying to put things into perspective. Its something that you never seem to do. I don't use a magic temple!

Its funny that you try to judge my path when you are the one who is happy to paint a picture of evil and doom, to automatically judge things as evil then interpret everything else as bad and wrong rather than finding out all the information and making a balanced judgement. Not much of a truther.

Quote:
The very structure of freemasonry is built on the pyramidal hierarchy model which i believe to be an expression of the reptillain mind. All that arse kissing stuff about 'worshipful master' and all that pish. It's not healthy. In the following clip freemasons themselves complain about the higher ups and how they are 'self serving'. This is because psychopaths will always climb pyramidal structures seeking power and influence
Wasted words that mean nothing and prove nothing. Who are you to say something is not healthy? a title is just that. I does not imply control. Its no different to a master of ceremonies at a gig!

Some of them may be self serving but this is in contrast to the obligations they take. Maybe they don't take them seriously? maybe the people complaining are just jealous of the success of others? who can tell?

The words you use are not even your own, they are those of your favourite author. Talk about control. You have just become a sounding board for somebody else.

Quote:
At approx 20 mins is a female psychologists who looks at how freemasonry is unbalanced towards the masculine and is rigid, precise, all about the square and so on. This is because it is a left brain enterprise obsessed with rituals and hierarchy.
The same could be said about a teaching environment. Freemasons are allowed to have feeling! maybe the 'psychologist' is not very good at her job? I note that you are happy to use the words of somebody who tells you what you want to hear. Maybe that female was biased because women are not allowed to join?

Quote:
You can see these things expressed in architecture where fascistic, masculine architecture is very square and muscular whislt feminine architecture is round and curvy. Freemasonry is unbalanced to the masculine.
Just your opinion really. Many structures have both sets of attributes.

So what about the royal arch? that has a curved structure in it, surmounting the pillars, the female above the male according to your thinking!

Another massive point you seem to have missed is that you claim freemasonry is kabbalstic and kabbalah has three pillars, two of them being related to male and female. Now if your opinions on kabbalistic freemasonry were true then these would be the two pillars in the lodge, so that male and female were represented, would it not? so your logic is wrong.

Quote:
Freemasonry represents a hidden hand in society which is undemocratic. It is not open to everyone, it is not transparent and gives unfair advantage to its members.
Wrong but I'm not surprised. Actually people are told that they should not seek to gain any sort of material benefit from the system.

Quote:
It is anti-fairness, and anti-democratic and that is why it is constantly caught up in various scandals. it is a corrosive force on a free and open society
Wrong, and there is you trying to say I am attempting to mould peoples thinking! if its unfair why do member get to vote on things in the lodge?

Quote:
He was entering into an altered state of consciousness
And? a person doesn't need to know kabbalah for that. From what I read he used a bowl of water on a tripod for skrying. Not exactly kabbalistic is it?

Quote:
who's talking about the dead?

The jews have always had 'prophets' to whom things have been 'revealed'. Their priests were active oracles
Their prophets we living people. So when you speak of discarnate spirits do you mean God? the priest were not oracles in that they were allowed to channel entities. Look at the list of things that are forbidden for them to do.

Quote:
Like i said go and have a look at that thread i started with the mark passio clips. mark was a member of many orders and gives you good insight into that world.
He doesn't speak for everybody though does he. Different countries have different rules too. I will have to look at those clips. He might be a charlatan!

Quote:
Depending on the grade of the initiate they arrange the furniture of the lodge to suit the desired sphere on the tree of life and then they use their imagniation to build an astral replica of it. The initiate is seeking to form a sympathetic resonance with the entity of that sphere
In what order does this come from? sounds like something that has come from a modern magical book, not a masonic lodge.

Quote:
Of course surface appearances must be upheld which is why jimmy saville gave money to charities as he raped his way around Britain
He was one person, not a freemason and its irrelevant. Nice how you try to distort the argument by introducing a vile person and trying to make a comparison. Pretty low effort to swing the argument but I'm not shocked.

Quote:
Freemasonry is compartmentalised so even if there are decent people in the lower grades they are unaware of the desires and intent of the people at the top
Just opinions based on ignorance.

Quote:
Meanwhile they feed the egregore with their psychic energy and fill the coffers of the inner order
You have a fantastic imagination.
Old 28-04-2016, 11:34 AM   #595
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
to automatically judge things as evil
i do consider things like murder, rape, sacrifice, mind control and social engineering with a view to enslavement 'evil' yes

But maybe you have a more morally relativist view on such things and are happy to act as an apologist for them

Quote:
Wasted words that mean nothing and prove nothing. Who are you to say something is not healthy? a title is just that. I does not imply control. Its no different to a master of ceremonies at a gig!
It gives insight into the cloying, sycophantic nature of the people involved that they could even use such words

Quote:
Some of them may be self serving but this is in contrast to the obligations they take.
ahh but there's the rub mark....it has always been acceptable to some people to appear one thing whislt being another...that is perfectly kosher in their minds

This is why the term 'judge a tree by its fruit' is their undoing

Quote:
The words you use are not even your own, they are those of your favourite author. Talk about control. You have just become a sounding board for somebody else.
really? provide examples

Quote:
The same could be said about a teaching environment. Freemasons are allowed to have feeling! maybe the 'psychologist' is not very good at her job? I note that you are happy to use the words of somebody who tells you what you want to hear. Maybe that female was biased because women are not allowed to join?
she merely says something i've always believed myself

Contrast her to the high up freemason who is interviewed who can't help smirking as he defends freemasonry from charges levelled at it; he says that yes 2 freemasonic cops were involved in the licencing of a pub but that it is purely coincidental that they are freemasons

The point is however that freemasonry bonded them together and enabled an extra, hidden layer to what should otherwise have been a democratically resolved situation

Quote:
Just your opinion really. Many structures have both sets of attributes.

So what about the royal arch? that has a curved structure in it, surmounting the pillars, the female above the male according to your thinking!

Another massive point you seem to have missed is that you claim freemasonry is kabbalstic and kabbalah has three pillars, two of them being related to male and female. Now if your opinions on kabbalistic freemasonry were true then these would be the two pillars in the lodge, so that male and female were represented, would it not? so your logic is wrong.
Not if there was a leaning towards one pillar

It seems either the mystery school has become heavily imbalanced or a female mystery school has been supressed

Quote:
Wrong but I'm not surprised. Actually people are told that they should not seek to gain any sort of material benefit from the system.
of course they're not going to write in their literature that they exist to enrich their members! But psychopaths understand inversion and smoke and mirrors

Quote:
And? a person doesn't need to know kabbalah for that. From what I read he used a bowl of water on a tripod for skrying. Not exactly kabbalistic is it?
kabbalah is used to create altered states of consciousness. Nostradamus didn't just decide to set up a tripod one day. he was a student of kabbalah who was fashioning his mind to the task

Quote:
Their prophets we living people. So when you speak of discarnate spirits do you mean God? the priest were not oracles in that they were allowed to channel entities. Look at the list of things that are forbidden for them to do.
and yet they were channelling forces

Quote:
He doesn't speak for everybody though does he. Different countries have different rules too. I will have to look at those clips. He might be a charlatan!
lol of course you will dismiss anyone blowing the whistle as such

Quote:
He was one person, not a freemason and its irrelevant. Nice how you try to distort the argument by introducing a vile person and trying to make a comparison. Pretty low effort to swing the argument but I'm not shocked.
Saville not a freemason mark? yet saville was protected and promoted by the freemasonic establishment

Quote:
Just opinions based on ignorance.
no that is the nature of freemasonry that people only know what they are told at each level

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-04-2016 at 12:10 PM.
Old 28-04-2016, 02:18 PM   #596
monay

Default jesuit

Quote:
i didn't bring up kircher, i just pointed out that kircher was a jesuit
iamawaveofthesea,

The Jesuits employed Kircher to delve into many things. Egyptian hieroglyphics and Chinese culture among many other topics. Kircher was before Budge in botching and bungling the occult on behalf the Vatican.

I was beset by Jesuits regarding the laws of Ma'at before the 9/11. I do know the backround for that inquest.

The bottom line is that there are death taboos up the hinny. That is why the sacrifices are sooo exciting.

That is why Catholic Voodoo and the Protestant Hoodoo has the kick that it does. The spirits can talk. The truth can be told. Most of all the Pope cannot control it.

The sacrifices to Bel are a target and the sacrifices of Diocletian are not a problem. Hmmm. The bias for things Roman are obvious.

The elite families are all into spirits. Would the elite families really know if a faery bit them on the nose?

There is much morbidity about the topic.

Last edited by monay; 28-04-2016 at 02:49 PM.
Old 28-04-2016, 07:03 PM   #597
markritter
Banned

Quote:
i do consider things like murder, rape, sacrifice, mind control and social engineering with a view to enslavement 'evil' yes
I just consider them acts of evil regardless of what the intention is.

Quote:
But maybe you have a more morally relativist view on such things and are happy to act as an apologist for them
I'm not apologising for anybody but I'm not going to condemn people without real proof, especially entire groups of people for the wrongs of a minority. Isnt such accusation a bit of a satanic trait? the demons of Shemesh are the false accusers. Maybe you are under their influence?

Quote:
It gives insight into the cloying, sycophantic nature of the people involved that they could even use such words
lol. It only pisses Christians off because they think only Jesus should be called master. Who cares if you don't like the language really?

Quote:
ahh but there's the rub mark....it has always been acceptable to some people to appear one thing whislt being another...that is perfectly kosher in their minds
I agree that some people hide behind a veneer of respectability. You cant apply such a criticism to entire groups of people though. Its like saying all catholics are pedos because of the behaviour of a number of priests.

Quote:
This is why the term 'judge a tree by its fruit' is their undoing
Again, when it comes to individuals I can agree. You cant judge the 'fruit' of an entire organisation based on a minority. It might be different if the majority were like that.

Quote:
she merely says something i've always believed myself
Belief is awesome isn't it as you cant just twist it to suit your whims.

Quote:
Contrast her to the high up freemason who is interviewed who can't help smirking as he defends freemasonry from charges levelled at it; he says that yes 2 freemasonic cops were involved in the licencing of a pub but that it is purely coincidental that they are freemasons
As I have said many times, just because they fuck up its not the organisation at fault but the individuals. Lets put this into perspective. A lot of people in this forum are happy to admit they use drugs. Now if somebody was to say that the DI forum is full of drug abusers then a lot of people who don't do that would be insulted. This is similar to what you are doing, judging entire groups based on the behaviour of a minority.

So who is this high ranking freemason anyway? I suppose you will say 33 degree.

Quote:
The point is however that freemasonry bonded them together and enabled an extra, hidden layer to what should otherwise have been a democratically resolved situation
Or maybe their greed bonded them together? could be many things and yet you try to pin it on one thing without being able to prove it?

Quote:
Not if there was a leaning towards one pillar

It seems either the mystery school has become heavily imbalanced or a female mystery school has been supressed
lol, well both pillars are the same height. You logic has been proven wrong twice here. You claim there is no female aspect to freemasonry but fail to account for the pillars. You also claim there are no curves in the lodge and yet there is an arch in the royal arch degree. Isn't the square often used a symbol of the earth, the passive receptacle, according to some systems? look at the Hindu tattva symbol for earth and its a square, but its female! also, people try to say the square and compasses are the same as the hexagon, which contains male and female elements does it not? I guess you see only what you want to with your programming.

The feminists would love to say that female mysteries have been suppressed but its not true really is it? the truth is the girls like their own groups in this world. Why should men not be allowed to have theirs? there are some wiccan groups that don't admit men I hear.

Quote:
kabbalah is used to create altered states of consciousness. Nostradamus didn't just decide to set up a tripod one day. he was a student of kabbalah who was fashioning his mind to the task
Speculation or can you prove it? many things can alter consciousness, you don't need kabbalah. Kabbalah, like any mystery tradition, just give a mental aspect to an otherwise empty map of the mind, if you get what I'm saying. Some people use the chakra system for exactly the same effect.

Quote:
and yet they were channelling forces
Well it would not have been spirits of the dead, etc. Personally I don't have a problem with such things.

Quote:
lol of course you will dismiss anyone blowing the whistle as such
Again, you like what he's telling you because its what you want to hear. He might be telling the truth, he might just be a disgruntled person who left and wants to put the boot in. He might be a charlatan making it all up. I would have to watch the stuff to see what he's getting at.

Quote:
Saville not a freemason mark? yet saville was protected and promoted by the freemasonic establishment
So you admit he wasn't one then. Pity you had to go that low as to try and make a connection. Many people protected him but its against the masonic obligation to protect such a person. You might know if you ever read it. I know you will just say its all low level stuff, etc. the usual response from anti-masons.

Quote:
no that is the nature of freemasonry that people only know what they are told at each level
Even so, the obligations are always based on being an upright person. You cant expect to give the entire body of masonic knowledge to a new person any more that you present a school starter with material intended for degree students.

Last edited by markritter; 28-04-2016 at 07:09 PM.
Old 28-04-2016, 08:23 PM   #598
monay

Default female masons

There is an Order of the Eastern Star that admits women who are usually wives.

Feminists object to the Christ Mind and the Christian doctrine of travail for women.

http://www.easternstar.org/

Last edited by monay; 28-04-2016 at 08:29 PM.
Old 29-04-2016, 10:08 AM   #599
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I'm not apologising for anybody but I'm not going to condemn people without real proof, especially entire groups of people for the wrongs of a minority. Isnt such accusation a bit of a satanic trait? the demons of Shemesh are the false accusers. Maybe you are under their influence?
like i said it is not just tarnishing all the people it is looking at the systemic failures of their system and the culture that then promotes

Quote:
lol. It only pisses Christians off because they think only Jesus should be called master. Who cares if you don't like the language really?
I'm not a christian but i think its sycophantic language and gives insight into the hive mind mentality encouraged by that system

Quote:
I agree that some people hide behind a veneer of respectability. You cant apply such a criticism to entire groups of people though. Its like saying all catholics are pedos because of the behaviour of a number of priests.
I think you could make legitimate arguments that the structure of the vatican invites systemic failures and the advancement of the worst side of human nature. Like freemasonry it is a compartmentalised, pyramidal hierarchy which then gets populated with bad people and enables them to carry out their crimes under its protection

Quote:
Again, when it comes to individuals I can agree. You cant judge the 'fruit' of an entire organisation based on a minority. It might be different if the majority were like that.
as above i am not just levelling criticism at the people in it i am levelling criticism into how it is structured, how it performs and what function it performs in society

Quote:
Belief is awesome isn't it as you cant just twist it to suit your whims.
I always provide plenty of evidence to support my arguments...its a shame you don't do the same

Quote:
As I have said many times, just because they fuck up its not the organisation at fault but the individuals. Lets put this into perspective. A lot of people in this forum are happy to admit they use drugs. Now if somebody was to say that the DI forum is full of drug abusers then a lot of people who don't do that would be insulted. This is similar to what you are doing, judging entire groups based on the behaviour of a minority.
the secretive nature of the order and the way it binds people together with oaths and draws in powerful people seeking self advancement invites a corrosive effect on society

Quote:
So who is this high ranking freemason anyway? I suppose you will say 33 degree.
watch the clip and see

Quote:
Or maybe their greed bonded them together? could be many things and yet you try to pin it on one thing without being able to prove it?
it doesn't matter if greed bound them together freemasonry provided them with the vehicle by which to exert their power unfairly on society

Quote:
lol, well both pillars are the same height. You logic has been proven wrong twice here. You claim there is no female aspect to freemasonry but fail to account for the pillars.
no what i have claimed is an imbalance so i have not been proven wrong

Quote:
You also claim there are no curves in the lodge and yet there is an arch in the royal arch degree.
lol

i haven't said that there is no curves in the entirety of freemasonry!

lol my goodness you are so literal in your thinking....very left brain

Quote:
Isn't the square often used a symbol of the earth, the passive receptacle, according to some systems? look at the Hindu tattva symbol for earth and its a square, but its female! also, people try to say the square and compasses are the same as the hexagon, which contains male and female elements does it not? I guess you see only what you want to with your programming.
or you could see the square and compass as the symbol of saturn:

Quote:
The feminists would love to say that female mysteries have been suppressed but its not true really is it? the truth is the girls like their own groups in this world. Why should men not be allowed to have theirs? there are some wiccan groups that don't admit men I hear.
because it is used to subvert democracy and not as the original intent behind male mystery schools which was to assist young men into maturity and into a responsible membership of the tribe

Quote:
Speculation or can you prove it? many things can alter consciousness, you don't need kabbalah. Kabbalah, like any mystery tradition, just give a mental aspect to an otherwise empty map of the mind, if you get what I'm saying. Some people use the chakra system for exactly the same effect.
so you are denying that nostradamus was a student of kabbalah?

Quote:
Well it would not have been spirits of the dead, etc. Personally I don't have a problem with such things.
you are the only person who has brought up the spirits of the dead here; i never mentioned necromancy

Quote:
Again, you like what he's telling you because its what you want to hear. He might be telling the truth, he might just be a disgruntled person who left and wants to put the boot in. He might be a charlatan making it all up. I would have to watch the stuff to see what he's getting at.
then watch it but you'd be wrong if you assumed he was my only source of insight into that world

Quote:
So you admit he wasn't one then. Pity you had to go that low as to try and make a connection. Many people protected him but its against the masonic obligation to protect such a person. You might know if you ever read it. I know you will just say its all low level stuff, etc. the usual response from anti-masons.
i do not 'admit' he wasn't one. As far as i'm concerned he ABSOLUTELY was a member of the secret society network. he was knighted by not only the queen but the pope as well

The vatican is a male only, solar order and the freemasons are a male only, solar order

Quote:
Even so, the obligations are always based on being an upright person. You cant expect to give the entire body of masonic knowledge to a new person any more that you present a school starter with material intended for degree students.
if you join any group and make oaths of subservience to them without knowing what the aims of that group are at the top then you are a fool ripe to be duped

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-04-2016 at 10:22 AM.
Old 29-04-2016, 02:20 PM   #600
monay

Default nostradamus tampered with

Not all readers of Nostradamus are on the same page because there are different editions of the books from Paris. Printing was a new technology. Jews were forced to convert so Nostradamus is considered to be a Catholic. He is also said to have used nutmeg for a high.

There are later versions of the books from Paris in the Holy Land. Kabbalah may have been introduced at a later time in the Holy Land.

The Seal of Soloman were designed by Medieval Arabians.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostradamus

Last edited by monay; 29-04-2016 at 03:18 PM.