Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

View Poll Results: The Moon landings and the Moon material
Both the Moon landings and the Moon material are real 15 18.29%
The Moon landings were real but the Moon material was faked 9 10.98%
The Moon landings never happened 58 70.73%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-03-2016, 03:12 AM   #21
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Shielded craft ? What shielding?
You mean you don't know? Or are you claiming there was none. Does google not help you, or must I post the rated data for you
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 05:33 AM   #22
dave52

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
why have you cited a NASA article?? Is it ok for you to do that when it appears to support your case?

Answer my request properly please.
You believe everything NASA says, therefore I can use NASA articles to support my case.

NASA has no idea how to protect astronauts from Radiation in space... it's like the 60s was a golden age and the tech can't be reproduced.

How did NASA protect the Apollo astronauts...? It looks like silver foil and duck tape.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 06:30 AM   #23
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave52 View Post
You believe everything NASA says, therefore I can use NASA articles to support my case.
No I don't.

Quote:
NASA has no idea how to protect astronauts from Radiation in space...
Bullshit!

NASA like all space agencies is trying to solve the problem of LONG TERM exposure to space radiation for long journeys to Mars or setting up Moon bases. The article you sent me to is an assessment of such difficulties for that very thing.

Quote:
it's like the 60s was a golden age and the tech can't be reproduced.
Bullshit again. The tech is very similar if they want to do a short round trip just like Apollo, but they don't want to repeat that since it is a waste of time. Been there already done it. Now they want to do Mars.

Quote:
How did NASA protect the Apollo astronauts...? It looks like silver foil and duck tape.
What it "looks like" to you Dave is so irrelevant it isn't true. They used a shielded craft that was able to attain ambient radiation in cislunar space and passage through the outer edges of the belts.

We both know you can't quantify the radiation dose or why the CM was not up to the job, all you have is incredulity and arm waving.
Old 08-03-2016, 06:54 AM   #24
oz93666

Quote:
You mean you don't know? Or are you claiming there was none.
There was no radiation shielding used , only thermal 'shielding'.

Anything in the path of the radiation will reduce it's effect , so the thin hull of the craft and suits will do something , but all this is equivalent to about 1/2 mm lead , very little.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 07:22 AM   #25
the worm that returned

Quote:
No I don't.

Bullshit!

NASA like all space agencies is trying to solve the problem of LONG TERM exposure to space radiation for long journeys to Mars or setting up Moon bases. The article you sent me to is an assessment of such difficulties for that very thing.

Bullshit again. The tech is very similar if they want to do a short round trip just like Apollo, but they don't want to repeat that since it is a waste of time. Been there already done it. Now they want to do Mars.

What it "looks like" to you Dave is so irrelevant it isn't true. They used a shielded craft that was able to attain ambient radiation in cislunar space and passage through the outer edges of the belts.

We both know you can't quantify the radiation dose or why the CM was not up to the job, all you have is incredulity and arm waving.
With all due respect, all you seem to have is a fervent belief in what NASA scientists tell you is true. Even the astronauts involved in the missions seem to know less than what you are told, at least from the interviews I have seen.

So what were they, if not little more than the test dogs and monkeys originally sent up into the sky from Earth?
the worm that returned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 08:01 AM   #26
dave52

Quote:
No I don't.
Mmmmkay...

Quote:
There was no shielding.

They still haven't solved the problem, that's why - at best - they stick to low earth orbit.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?

Last edited by dave52; 08-03-2016 at 08:02 AM.
Old 08-03-2016, 08:02 AM   #27
rigsby

Quote:
I woke up alright. There is no evidence for Santa Your patronising tone is just slightly misplaced. You are the one who needs to look at the evidence. Perhaps you gullibly accept alternatives to "mainstream" just because they are alternatives.
Meh^∞. To be honest, it doesn't mean that much to me - but I can see it means a lot to you.

You stick to your dogma, beliefs and conditioning, and I'll take the high ground and stick to the truth... namely we don't know if they went to the moon, and probably will never know.

Normally I like taunting and mocking people with strong opinions and beliefs (religion, politics, santa claus, jesus, tooth fairy, moon landing etc), but I see no sport in mocking you, in fact I feel a bit sorry for you. Your views are self-mocking anyway.
rigsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 02:14 PM   #28
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by the worm that returned View Post
With all due respect, all you seem to have is a fervent belief in what NASA scientists tell you is true. Even the astronauts involved in the missions seem to know less than what you are told, at least from the interviews I have seen.
"Seem"? And you've verified this how exactly?

Quote:
So what were they, if not little more than the test dogs and monkeys originally sent up into the sky from Earth?
Very highly trained, highgly motivated, tough, well qualified individuals who were brave enough to take on these missions
Old 08-03-2016, 02:16 PM   #29
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigsby View Post
Meh^∞. To be honest, it doesn't mean that much to me - but I can see it means a lot to you.
Yeah right, that's why you've handed out "likes" to all the inaccurate coments above. I'll get to them later, have to dash.
Old 08-03-2016, 02:29 PM   #30
lobuk

I have suspicions and doubts about anything that comes from Nasa tbh and that includes the Moon Landings. In my opinion, they are an organisation that was deliberately set up to deceive and manipulate the public and take attention away from very powerful break away human space organisations and what they are really doing up there.

Feel free to give me a tin foil hat and call me a lunatic conspiracy theorist. I have no problem with that. We are all entitled to our opinions.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 02:52 PM   #31
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
I have suspicions and doubts about anything that comes from Nasa tbh and that includes the Moon Landings. In my opinion, they are an organisation that was deliberately set up to deceive and manipulate the public and take attention away from very powerful break away human space organisations and what they are really doing up there.

Feel free to give me a tin foil hat and call me a lunatic conspiracy theorist. I have no problem with that. We are all entitled to our opinions.
Are all NASA astronauts or at least the Moon astronauts freemasons?

The Simpsons: Freemasons run the country!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAzR8zdM3OA

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 08-03-2016 at 02:54 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 03:16 PM   #32
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Are all NASA astronauts or at least the Moon astronauts freemasons?
No. A few of them are, but so what.
Old 08-03-2016, 03:32 PM   #33
the worm that returned

Quote:
"Seem"? And you've verified this how exactly?
Well it is my opinion of course from reading your posts and the links you provide.

Quote:
Very highly trained, highgly motivated, tough, well qualified individuals who were brave enough to take on these missions
Very highly trained, highly motivated, tough, well qualified and brave monkeys.
Old 08-03-2016, 03:56 PM   #34
ianw

Quote:
No. A few of them are, but so what.
JFK spoke out about secret societies. Then got blown away, The family in the frame for the assignation, the attempted one on Ronald Ragan also financed the Nazis. Von Braun was smuggled to America by the CIA which was also headed by a member of that family. That family took the west to war in the gulf using space guided missiles and audience and was also present in the PNAC think tank that want world dominance. On a couple of the other threads people are discussing a vid if isis is using a green screen while daddy rep gets wheeled past in a wheelchair inspecting the family legacy.
JFK wanted to conquer the moon, The Nazi bones men and freemason are still not finished with earth.
ianw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 04:00 PM   #35
the worm that returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianw View Post
JFK spoke out about secret societies. Then got blown away, The family in the frame for the assignation, the attempted one on Ronald Ragan also financed the Nazis. Von Braun was smuggled to America by the CIA which was also headed by a member of that family. That family took the west to war in the gulf using space guided missiles and audience and was also present in the PNAC think tank that want world dominance. On a couple of the other threads people are discussing a vid if isis is using a green screen while daddy rep gets wheeled past in a wheelchair inspecting the family legacy.
JFK wanted to conquer the moon, The Nazi bones men and freemason are still not finished with earth.
Some people are discussing the ISS green (blue) screen and the apparent huge area behind the screen that doesn't seem to tie-in with the layout of the ISS BUT others are burying their head in the sand on that one for some reason!
Old 08-03-2016, 04:08 PM   #36
ianw

Quote:
Some people are discussing the ISS green (blue) screen and the apparent huge area behind the screen that doesn't seem to tie-in with the layout of the ISS BUT others are burying their head in the sand on that one for some reason!
Its nothing but a smoke screen. The space program didn't get hijacked to do kiddy experiments with plastic balls and other suchlike ground breaking experiments. Isis is ''astro spies'' but far more advanced.
ianw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 05:43 PM   #37
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
There was no radiation shielding used , only thermal 'shielding'.

Anything in the path of the radiation will reduce it's effect , so the thin hull of the craft and suits will do something , but all this is equivalent to about 1/2 mm lead , very little.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave52 View Post
There was no shielding.

They still haven't solved the problem, that's why - at best - they stick to low earth orbit.
My first thought is that neither of you have the slightest clue what you are talking about. It appears that you lack even the basic ability to do a simple google search on this matter and contend yourself with the default hoax position rooted in total ignorance.

Some basics....
http://www.clavius.org/envradintro.html
http://www.clavius.org/envrad.html

Refuting your crap.....
http://www.braeunig.us/apollo/VABraddose.htm
"The command module is generally quoted as having a shielding rating of 7 to 8 g/cm2. Let's see if we can compute for ourselves the area density of the hull.

The heat shield consisted of an epoxy novalac resin injected into the cells of a fiberglass-phenolic honeycomb matrix. The product is commercially known by the name AVCOAT 5026-39-HCG. The resin is very light, having a density of only 32 lb/ft3 (0.51 g/cm3), while glass-phenolic typically has a density of about 1.8 g/cm3. Let's say we have a composite density of 0.7 g/cm3. The thickness of the heat shield varied from 0.75 to 2.75 inches, with the least thickness on the sides and the greatest thickness on the base. I estimate an average thickness of about 1.3 inches (3.3 cm).

Behind the heat shield was a structural shell consisting of stainless steel honeycomb sandwiched between two stainless steel face sheets. These face sheets each had a thickness of 0.075 inches (1.90 mm). Inside this outer hull was an aluminum pressure hull, consisting of an aluminum honeycomb sandwiched between aluminum face sheets. These face sheets varied in thickness between 0.035" and 0.065", so let's call it 0.050 inches (1.27 mm) per sheet. The densities of stainless steel and aluminum are 8 g/cm3 and 2.7 g/cm3 respectively.

Adding up what we have so far gives us an area density of,

ρA = (3.3 × 0.7) + (0.38 × 8) + (0.254 × 2.7) = 6.04 g/cm2

To this we must add the stainless steel honeycomb, aluminum honeycomb, fibrous insulation, and miscellaneous other materials. The mass of these additional items is not much, but we can expect to get up to a total area density of about 7 g/cm2.

To confirm this result we can use an alternative method to compute the area density. We know the mass of the command module heat shield was 848 kg, the mass of the spacecraft structure was 1,567 kg, and the total exterior surface area was 36 m2. Computing the area density is a simple matter of dividing the mass by the area. We therefore have,

ρA = ((848 + 1567) × 1000) / (36 × 1002) = 6.71 g/cm2

This should include the honeycomb, so we need only to add for the insulation and miscellaneous materials. Again we get up to a total area density of about 7 g/cm2, confirming our previous estimate.

This is, or course, an average – the area density will be greater in some areas and less in others. A rough estimate gives a variation of about 5 to 10 g/cm2 between the thinnest and thickest parts of the hull. Since the radiation flux is omnidirectional, using the average area density should give a good integrated solution to the radiation problem.

It must also be noted that, because of the shape of the spacecraft, the path that most particles must take to reach that astronauts requires them to strike the hull at an incident angle, which effectively increases the shielding thickness. For instance, if a particle strikes the hull at an angle of incidence of 30o, the effective area density is increased by a factor of, 1/cos(30o) = 1.155. This can explain why the documented shielding rating (7 to 8 g/cm2) is higher than our computed value.

Furthermore, we must consider that the hull was only the primary radiation shield, i.e. the first line of defense. There was a considerable amount of secondary shielding located between the hull and the astronauts in the form of equipment, instrument displays, propellant tanks, etc. In fact, the entire mass of the command module was distributed around the astronauts forming a shell between them and outer space. The command module had a total mass of about 5,800 kg, thus it provided both primary and secondary shielding with an overall mean area density of,

ρA = (5800 × 1000) / (36 × 1002) = 16 g/cm2

Note also that attached to the aft end of the CM was the service module (SM), which provided many tons of additional shielding covering about 1/3 of the CM's exterior. We see, therefore, that the Apollo spacecraft afforded the astronauts a considerable amount of protection from space radiation. Based on the numbers above, our best estimates of the command module's shielding is summarized in Table 5.
"

Old 08-03-2016, 05:44 PM   #38
truegroup

Quote:
Your observation on this matter is shite. Nothing to discuss

It's also very off topic so no reply to you below.

Last edited by truegroup; 08-03-2016 at 06:19 PM.
Old 08-03-2016, 06:07 PM   #39
the worm that returned

Quote:
Your observation on this matter is shite. Nothing to discuss
Wow - that clears that one up then!
Old 09-03-2016, 05:42 AM   #40
dave52

Quote:
The heat shield consisted of an epoxy novalac resin injected into ... blah blah blah... yada yada...

You're describing the heat shield. No-one denies there was heat shielding. It will stop some radiation... Cosmic radiation however, is very high energy and very penetrating...

There was no radiation shielding.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?