Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 21-01-2015, 02:18 AM   #1
grannie27

Default 80% want to quit the EU

grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2015, 07:15 PM   #2
serpentine

And the non natives are the 20% or those that didn't vote?

Labour's migration policy and conservative's culpability is ballot stuffing of the highest order.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2015, 07:22 PM   #3
alf hearted
Banned

Iow, 80% of the people in the poll provided by the Express proved themselves isolationist and segregationist in their beliefs. It'd be nice if the Express could print out their names and issue accompanying pictures, so everybody knows who these morons are. Look, we can't pull up the drawbridge and fill the surrounding seas with immigrant-eating crocodiles, so just get used to this cosmopolitan world, because it is going nowhere in a hurry.

Last edited by alf hearted; 21-01-2015 at 07:23 PM.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2015, 07:34 PM   #4
andy1033

I have moved from uk, but if i was asked i would want to be in the eu.

Its just that the anglo american empire, and the eu are different things, that uk does not join totally.
^^
Thats the real reason. The uk should really have no rights over the eu, playing a bit part role.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2015, 07:48 PM   #5
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I have moved from uk, but if i was asked i would want to be in the eu.

Its just that the anglo american empire, and the eu are different things, that uk does not join totally.
^^
Thats the real reason. The uk should really have no rights over the eu, playing a bit part role.
We are genetically and historically entwined with the mainland. We either stand together with a common bond of shared experience and basic humanity, or we become divided and in constant conflict with each other. I know which I prefer.
Old 21-01-2015, 07:57 PM   #6
andy1033

What i meant was, if i was still in uk and the vote came up, i would go with the eu. I call myself european.

You lot in uk, really are saying, you want to stick with the usa, over the eu. Thats what you are really saying.

There is no isolation anymore, only collections of countries, or blocks, or unions. No country can stand in this world alone anymore.

So what the uk people are saying is they want to be with the usa over the eu. Fine, but do not expect your ideas or rules to dictate to the eu. If the uk does not want in fully, it should have no rights to dictate anything to the eu countries.
^^
But you lot in uk, should understand this is what your wanting anyway.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2015, 08:13 PM   #7
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Iow, 80% of the people in the poll provided by the Express proved themselves isolationist and segregationist in their beliefs. It'd be nice if the Express could print out their names and issue accompanying pictures, so everybody knows who these morons are. Look, we can't pull up the drawbridge and fill the surrounding seas with immigrant-eating crocodiles, so just get used to this cosmopolitan world, because it is going nowhere in a hurry.

The root cause of the movement of bodies around the globe is facilitated by the making of money in the process not some cosmopolitan ideal.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2015, 08:17 PM   #8
sparkplug

It would be nice to have a vote on the matter. Peoples opinions are one thing, but actually getting it rubber stamped would be nice.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2015, 08:37 PM   #9
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
It would be nice to have a vote on the matter. Peoples opinions are one thing, but actually getting it rubber stamped would be nice.
It should be done at the same time as the election in May ....
Old 21-01-2015, 08:38 PM   #10
mrclub
Inactive

haha and cameron stopped the vote last time.
mrclub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2015, 08:42 PM   #11
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post

Years ago when we had a vote about joining I voted No.
Never yet met anyone who admits to voting Yes that time but the 'Yea' it was.
I reckon that was a stitch up.
We should never have signed up to it and we should for sure get out or Europe.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2015, 08:44 PM   #12
carver
Inactive

Seeing as it's all part of mass indoctrination and one of the steps to get an entire landmass under the 'thumb' I'm not surprised and definitely pleased to read about.
carver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2015, 08:47 PM   #13
mrclub
Inactive

This kind of puts a boot in the agenda 21, and various other conspiracies?
I'm a bit at sea with this news.

Looks like UKIP might just do something.
Old 21-01-2015, 08:53 PM   #14
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclub View Post
This kind of puts a boot in the agenda 21, and various other conspiracies?
I'm a bit at sea with this news.

Looks like UKIP might just do something.
over 14.000 said OUT , around 2.000+ said stay .....makes me wonder just what the real polling numbers are for UKIP support .
Old 21-01-2015, 09:00 PM   #15
mrclub
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
over 14.000 said OUT , around 2.000+ said stay .....makes me wonder just what the real polling numbers are for UKIP support .
Indeed grannie.

I still cant believe the scots voted to stay in the UK, makes no difference to me what they do but really?

2015 is gonna be a corker.
Old 21-01-2015, 09:27 PM   #16
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclub View Post
Indeed grannie.

I still cant believe the scots voted to stay in the UK, makes no difference to me what they do but really?

2015 is gonna be a corker.
The MASSIVE turnout in Scotland compaired to the Normal turnout tells me the Yes vote was knobbled ...and there has been more than enough proof shown it to be true .....they wus robbed ...
Old 18-02-2015, 10:38 AM   #17
oooooooooo
Inactive

"80% want to quit the EU"

this is probably about right,
the other twenty percent are either mis informed or directly riding the gravy train,

I have yet to actually meet a real human who thinks the supranational out of touch political class is a good idea,
not one person I have spoken to believes we should continue with the appeasement.
oooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2015, 05:17 PM   #18
bigpaul
Inactive

I'm with the 80%.
bigpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2015, 08:42 PM   #19
alf hearted
Banned

Here's a bit of research for you to do. Go and find out the number of registered voters, then find out the viewing figures of the BBC's parliament channel and their UK-resident visits to the BBC /democracy site, and THEN check the figures for Eastenders or Celebrity Big Brother. Then try and tell me you genuinely believe the typical voter is informed enough to be making such an important decision.

Last edited by alf hearted; 18-02-2015 at 08:43 PM.
Old 18-02-2015, 10:28 PM   #20
divineangel
Banned

The root cause of movement around the globe is rothschild financed engineered wars forcing people out of their homes, lands and forcing them to migrate where rothschild wants them to go.

french people, english people, german, pussian, polish, jewish, russian, baltic, east european, africa, every redrawn african state tribal region, iran people, iraq, palestine people, india peoples, middle east people, etc etc etc has been forced by rothschild financed war to flee their native land and go where war financier rothschilds hired directors said they were to go.

these days rothschild has his un and eu directors, cousins, employees, give lists to all the un, eu countries who are to accept the refugees. each refugee comes with apprx a 25 thousand dollar payment to the countries crown or ruler

the crown or ruler than sends the immagrant to a mayor and pays that mayor 10 thousand dollars per migrant dumped into that mayors town.

Many mayors have started refusing certain immigrants because the immagrants never integrate, contribute or work and remain an increasing resource drain on the mayors town.

*Example of a payment to QoE from rothschild
$25,000 per refugee x 100,000 refugees = 1,200,000,000 one billion two hundred million dollars, paid by rothschild to queen of england.

over 1 billion dollars for taking certain immagrants makes the queen richer, she can buy, maintain a high lifestyle, buy few more homes, castles, cars, holidays, russian chalet ski trips for the kids, their pals, etc.

That is just one example of money each countries crown or ruler gets from rothschild, who owns BIS, the bank of international settlements in basel switzerland, BIS.

rothschild prints his own money through basel switzerland BIS, and sets the global price of precious metals, au, silver, etc., out of his office in london every day, his uncle used to do it, now a cousin hires a clerk to do it.
so the cousin can travel, eat at one of the private family owned restaurants throughout the world

some mayors and police are sending back the criminal migrants because they cost too much and contribute only crime and are sending back the money. not many mayors but a few who see long term exponential debt from rothschilds short term cash

some of the original mayors who took the 10,000 dollars per refugee, pocketed a lot of money, and left their towns and people in shambles when their terms were up.

Example of an anytown mayors payment
A mayor who took in 1000 refugees at 10,000 dollars per refugee got 10,000,000 ten million dollars in his pocket.

10 million is a lot of money in a mayors pocket. A mayor can retire very well on that kind of money.

this refusing to follow rothschild directives bothers rothschild as rothschild wants each countries head, ruler indebted to him, to borrow money from his bank, BIS, imf fund, international monetary fund, at interest.

rothschild also tries to gain more indebtedness by wanting to creating bigger prison business systems in each country.

the countries crowns, rulers, who do biz with rothschild find their lives threatened by hired sniper assasins

they are no longer serving the will of their people, they are serving rothschild and the money rothschild pays them and loans them.

matriarch gutta rothschild said, all world wars will end when my boys want war to end.

Ask all the different rothschild war displaced refugee, people, bombed, forced, out of their homes, and countries, if they liked it.

* the price paid by rothschild to each crown, ruler per refugee varies, sometimes from 50,000 dollars per refugee to 38,000 dollars per refugee, to as little as 25,000- dollars per refugee, sometimes a bit more or less, it depends possibly on the desperation of the crown, ruler, possibly other spoils of common interest in the conquered country etc.

your crowns, rulers work for rothschild

a few of your mayors refuse the money

Last edited by divineangel; 19-02-2015 at 08:57 AM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote