Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 29-05-2014, 06:27 PM   #21
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
What really makes me laugh is how irate people are getting about which political party is the best, on DAVID ICKE FORUMS of all places !!!
Yep people get taken in by the illusion. To me it seems obvious that ukip will be just the same as any other party - just puppets. It's like getting emotionally involved with what's going on in coronation street as if it's something real life, but it's just a distraction to obscure the truth just like politics, news and sports. I didn't vote and I won't vote in future either because it's all b*ll*cks (yes all of it).

As for golliwogs, it's a bit of nostalgia for me and reminds me of being at my nans and eating robertsons marmalade on toast as a kid (1980's). The golly on the lid seemed to give the jar atmosphere and I didn't know what it was other than a character. I don't see why ukip members would be any less racist than all the other political party members. Snooty buggers with overinflated ego's and sense of self importance, who are pretty out of touch with real life. I'm glad I don't watch tv .

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 06:28 PM   #22
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
Who cares? UKIP are the underclass-tories, they're the neanderthal version. They're the same kind of people who work for the TSA in America. Rough, aggressive, willing to engage in conflict, thuggish, racist, hateful, bigoted, xenophobic, pro-paedophile jokes. Sick. Just like their tory masters. You can throw in Labour too if you like. They're all sick, just UKIP is the runt of the litter.

They got 27%. When did they get 30%? Oh, you're spreading disinfo again. BY next week, you'll say 50%. By next year you'll say they've been in power for 20 years. Facts, who needs them. And they got 27% of a pretty small turnout.

It does not matter though, it's just that they're going to screw people over more brutally, and exhibit more public satisfaction as they do it, than the white-collar toffs in the other parties. This is the only difference. At least the toffs are trained to look sorrowful while they screw people, UKIP will probably burn a few blacks or muslims at the stake as they institute their demented policies, which as it stands, nobody really knows what they are....least of all UKIP supporters.
Sorry 3 points out , well better than the voter fraud they have endured eh ,who knows it might of been 35 to 40% I guess we will never know because some cretins scewered the election by folding ballots ....oh and by the usual Postal Fraud as per by Labour ...never mind the intimidation at the polling halls ....
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 06:30 PM   #23
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
git .....
Ah !!! ya loves me really
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 06:31 PM   #24
serpentine

Someone cares.

You cant bump off both Mr. Salmond and Mr. Farage.

You especially can't bump off Mr Farage in a plane crash.

For lightning does not strike twice except on the Vatican which is a special exception.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 06:31 PM   #25
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
Yep people get taken in by the illusion. To me it seems obvious that ukip will be just the same as any other party - just puppets. It's like getting emotionally involved with what's going on in coronation street as if it's something real life, but it's just a distraction to obscure the truth just like politics, news and sports. I didn't vote and I won't vote in future either because it's all b*ll*cks (yes all of it).

As for golliwogs, it's a bit of nostalgia for me and reminds me of being at my nans and eating robertsons marmalade on toast as a kid (1980's). The golly on the lid seemed to give the jar atmosphere and I didn't know what it was other than a character. I don't see why ukip members would be any less racist than all the other political party members. Snooty buggers with overinflated ego's and sense of self importance, who are pretty out of touch with real life. I'm glad I don't watch tv .

Neither do I ,I have no TV connection ..I do love a good movie on DVD though .
Old 29-05-2014, 06:37 PM   #26
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
=silent revolution;1062112818]Yep people get taken in by the illusion. . . but it's just a distraction to obscure the truth .
Absolutely !!! my friend
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 06:38 PM   #27
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Sorry 3 points out , well better than the voter fraud they have endured eh ,who knows it might of been 35 to 40% I guess we will never know because some cretins scewered the election by folding ballots ....oh and by the usual Postal Fraud as per by Labour ...never mind the intimidation at the polling halls ....
27 is not 30. 30 is not 27.

Voter fraud? It might have been 100, or even 200%.

I don't think it matters. Nigel Homer Simpson Farage is going to get to work and screw Britain over more than his shit-for-brains predecessors even did. Just watch....we'll all have ringside seats anyway!
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 06:39 PM   #28
gremlin

Quote:
Read the post ....
I've read it and nothing makes sense, spell it out to me.

A toy gollywog offends????? why?

Blimey if anyone wanna makes a teddy bear and it's ginger please do, I'd love one.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 06:44 PM   #29
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post

+100

As children we enjoy things we don't understand, because our parents, other adults, or the tv sticks it in our faces as 'nice' or 'good'. But then when we grow up, and we learn empathy, we know that if something hurts others, we ought not to place our need to enjoy something over someone else's pain.

By the way, Srev, I know you would never choose to hurt someone. I'm just speaking generally, nothing directed at you.

Having become better acquainted with the UKIP candidates and members, it emerges that they are quite horrid. They remind me more and more and more of the EDL: vicious, thirsting for conflict, lacking empathy. And above all, pushing through yet another agenda, just like the EDL.

I'm looking forward to them revealing themselves more and more as the days go by. They'll piss their backers off, and before we know it, Nigel Homer Simpson Farage will be made Midlands Peace Envoy.
Old 29-05-2014, 06:58 PM   #30
camaban
Banned

My oh my, haven't the GCHQ sponsored internet troll/thought police come out in full force this past few days?

Bless 'em, they're completely shaken up and scared, poor little darlings
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 07:10 PM   #31
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaban View Post
My oh my, haven't the GCHQ sponsored internet troll/thought police come out in full force this past few days?

Bless 'em, they're completely shaken up and scared, poor little darlings
Aw go on, tell us more. Don't hide behind stupid, playground behaviour. Get to the point. Nigel Homer Simpson Farage can't, and has no idea what he's about, or what his party of nuts is really about, but maybe you will surprise me?

If GCHQ was sponsoring me, then obviously they like sponsoring someone who's anti-vote, anti-all parties, anti-military, anti-islamophobia, anti-zionist, anti-msm, and also anti-NWO.

Can UKIP supporters actually debate using facts, and maybe some brain power, instead of "Boooohoooooooo Tilda is a spy, Tilda is a troll, Tilda is a mweanie...."

Now, compose yourself, and use your brain. Over to you.
Old 29-05-2014, 07:25 PM   #32
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
I've read it and nothing makes sense, spell it out to me.

A toy gollywog offends????? why?

Blimey if anyone wanna makes a teddy bear and it's ginger please do, I'd love one.
I was on about the picture not the Doll ....they were Tories ,not UKIP members when it was taken ....I had a Golly Doll,I loved it so much .

It was of its time ...I doubt anyone who owned one hated black people ,just loved their toy ...but you know if it can make an Anti UKIP headline what the hell lets demonise thousands of kids who were given one and loved it and hugged it ..eh !...
it all a bit stupid and desperate ..
Old 29-05-2014, 08:41 PM   #33
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Moderator Note.

There is no need to personalize the discussion - please try and discuss the topic at hand and the points made constructively and without derailment.

To this effect a number of posts have been removed, please consider this the first and final warning.

If you do not have anything topical to add, then you do not have to hit send.

thanks
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 08:48 PM   #34
john white

Quote:
UKIP is not the worst party, it's slightly better than the BNP, but both belong in the toilet. So once again, your assertions are wrong.

Read my past posts, look at the threads I've started in all the time I've been here. NO love for any party. I don't even want to be ruled by anyone.

Why are you cherrypicking Icke? Icke doesn't vote, and considers all these parties and their elections to be a sham! Icke may agree with the sentiments of Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Paul Craig Roberts, Nigel Homer Simpson Farage, Galloway, even Clinton heaven forbid! But he'd not vote for them. And he'd not want them as his leader, unless he's been saying differently recently???
I'm cherry picking Icke? LOOOL

Forgive me for not reprinting his entire collected works just to reference him on his own forum

Icke doesn't vote? Maybe not, and neither did I in the recent Euros, but I will in the GE and Icke would tell me to be responsible for my own life: not that I need him to tell me that

After all, hes a very naughty boy and not the messiah

But he certainly does not agree with the "its all shit" excuse to achieve nothing you wrap yourself in, and he's written about, and denounced in his interviews, "conspiratainment" lots of times...

If you don't think politics is effective, fine, don't be involved in politics

Its the need you seem to feel to keep banging on in negative ways citing smears and defamation from pro EU propaganda merchants that is ringing false

You ARE involved because you are choosing to involve yourself: do you have the courage to admit it to yourself?

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 08:57 PM   #35
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

i don't think that there is anything wrong with gollywogs, i had one when i was young.

i had teddy bears too, big ted and little ted.

Little ted's arm kept coming off, and he went on holiday in the bin to the tip - where, apparently, he was enjoying himself - or so i was told.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with a gollywog, and to say that there is is pc gone insane, really.

Children hugging a soft toy shouldn't be bought into politics, ffs - all they had to do was change the name if it was the name that was offensive.

Anyway, gollwogs are fine. children hugging soft toys is fine.

Government banning a soft toy because it offended someone is ridiculous.

i had an action man too - the one with eagle eyes - i'm suprised that action man hasn't been banned by the feminists before now because it implies that only men can be of action or something.

i also had a Steve Austin doll

just my five penny's worth
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 10:29 PM   #36
gremlin

Quote:
I was on about the picture not the Doll ....they were Tories ,not UKIP members when it was taken ....I had a Golly Doll,I loved it so much .

It was of its time ...I doubt anyone who owned one hated black people ,just loved their toy ...but you know if it can make an Anti UKIP headline what the hell lets demonise thousands of kids who were given one and loved it and hugged it ..eh !...
it all a bit stupid and desperate ..
Oh the picture.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 10:34 PM   #37
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
i don't think that there is anything wrong with gollywogs, i had one when i was young.

i had teddy bears too, big ted and little ted.

Little ted's arm kept coming off, and he went on holiday in the bin to the tip - where, apparently, he was enjoying himself - or so i was told.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with a gollywog, and to say that there is is pc gone insane, really.

Children hugging a soft toy shouldn't be bought into politics, ffs - all they had to do was change the name if it was the name that was offensive.

Anyway, gollwogs are fine. children hugging soft toys is fine.

Government banning a soft toy because it offended someone is ridiculous.

i had an action man too - the one with eagle eyes - i'm suprised that action man hasn't been banned by the feminists before now because it implies that only men can be of action or something.

i also had a Steve Austin doll

just my five penny's worth
I just bought the R Rated Ted for my husband ...its filthy and so funny ..I hate PC ....but I will have to hide it from my nephews ...underage ..
Old 29-05-2014, 11:58 PM   #38
bendoon

What the OP is demonstrating is the lengths that the British establishment will stoop to in order to demonise any threat to the status quo, so thanks tilda, you are doing a good job of highlighting these issues, keep up the good work. I am sure that with dedicated people like you on the case that the general public will be awakened to the continuous lies of the LIbLabCons and turn to UKIP in ever increasing numbers.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.

Last edited by bendoon; 30-05-2014 at 10:23 PM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2014, 12:18 AM   #39
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
What the OP is demonstrating is the lengths that the British establishment will stoop to in order to demonise any threat to the status quo, so thanks tilda, you are doing a good job of highlighting these issues, keep up the good work. I am sure that with dedicated people like you on the case that the general public will be awakened to the continuous leis of the LIbLabCons and turn to UKIP in ever increasing numbers.
True a new Party will be storming the castile ...we are the FUCK YOU party as well as the UKIP party the posh kids are sweating ..the game is over ..

Real people running a great Country ....and looking after the needy ..who paid to be looked after ...lets have the best and brightest here in the UK from all over the world ..and take care of the people whos countries we destroyed for profit . never again ...no more attacks ..no more wars for profit .
Old 30-05-2014, 10:41 AM   #40
zephiloyd

Quote:
Aw go on, tell us more. Don't hide behind stupid, playground behaviour. Get to the point. Nigel Homer Simpson Farage can't, and has no idea what he's about, or what his party of nuts is really about, but maybe you will surprise me?

If GCHQ was sponsoring me, then obviously they like sponsoring someone who's anti-vote, anti-all parties, anti-military, anti-islamophobia, anti-zionist, anti-msm, and also anti-NWO.

Can UKIP supporters actually debate using facts, and maybe some brain power, instead of "Boooohoooooooo Tilda is a spy, Tilda is a troll, Tilda is a mweanie...."

Now, compose yourself, and use your brain. Over to you.
But you don't judge a party by its members, you judge it by its politics.
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote