Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Have a Laugh

Old 24-12-2013, 02:04 AM   #41
salutations
Inactive

Cool

korebolter

Zenith i have seen Mrs. Doubtfire it is a good film hahah i havent seen it in years though im gonna have to get it. Yea its funny. Okay okay.. Ms reptilia :>
salutations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2013, 02:06 AM   #42
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Well.......

It has been proposed that water is of none terrestrial origin, that it travels through space (ice meteorites) and collides with planets / planetoids etc to create water and / or ice in those environments.

i'm fully down with this concept

So, it is highly likely that an alien life form did indeed infact factually land in Zeniths garden

Whooda thunkt it eh
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2013, 02:21 AM   #43
forrest22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
Have you heard of the clay?? It detoxs well.
no but i use natural herbal toothbrush i feel much healthier now
forrest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2013, 02:22 AM   #44
1zenith
Banned

Default WOW. You are smart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
Well.......

It has been proposed that water is of none terrestrial origin, that it travels through space (ice meteorites) and collides with planets / planetoids etc to create water and / or ice in those environments.

i'm fully down with this concept

So, it is highly likely that an alien life form did indeed infact factually land in Zeniths garden

Whooda thunkt it eh
Well oh believe you me. They are hanging around outside at times.
There have been times where they were flagrantly outthere. My cat will NOT go outside sometimes .And many times the E Ts open up the gate. They freaking have been doing that all my life almost.
They do a lot of paranormal shit at work too. They turned water faucet on many many times. They flicked my earing off at my cubicle. Probably Julio.
In the summer time i go outside in the dark so they can pose for me in orbs etc and sometimes my cats SENSE them. And one is too scared to go outthere.
I think some are freaking LIVING on earth. And others are interdimensional. The 1s living on earth arent physcial , they don't need food, so we can't see them. But they are there in your house or whatever
batting off your round candle 3times in a row.--to tell you 'we are coming for you'!!!
I don't know if the ones that live on earth in 3d if they go to other dimensions. I could be wrong. I just have weird feelings .
I dont think some CAN manifest. Others probably can.
I think we are dealing with many many types of E Ts/aliens.
My theory: (Some) always lived here before
we humans perceived 3D . So the E Ts were not made like us.
Thats Y we cannot see them but they can see us at anytime.
Most of time they are quiet in my house but all my life I always heard them in my kitchen in my bathroom etc etc. I thought it was spirits making noises. So my theory: some live HERE, some outside of planet earth in space outta the matrix on their u f os or whatever, and some are very much in different dimension. They suck up a lot of water in my house and STOLE my light bulb. Well they abducted it. I asked them to bring me a weird item and place it in my house and in return they STOLE my light bulb. What are they doing with my WATER? My cats water in their water bowl?? Even my mom noticed it when I went to England.
How the water disappeared fast.

Hey I kid you not. They 'greeted' me when I came back from england by zapping my cats mouse toys and they tilted my heavy lamp and balanced it on my little china bowl in my 3rd bedroom.
I could not duplicate that i bet. When they bich slapped my lamp over they WEDGED it up under my cabinet. It could not have fallen like that.
They do like to stack things too but not like in Dark Skies. lol
Onetime about 3 weeks before my awakening to the E Ts,
they stuck my small 2stuffed animals upper bodies under the pillow. Only their feet was sticking up .They have a sense of humor.
Recently one kept my young cats attention when i was taken a bath and played with her the whole time. She can see them. It was soo cute.
I think it was Lil Bleu. He is always in my bedroom.

Last edited by 1zenith; 24-12-2013 at 02:40 AM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2013, 02:34 AM   #45
korebolter
Inactive

We have a serious problem on this forum. Infected with government shills acting like lunatics to discredit the rest.

I apologise if I'm wrong, but it's just my opinion and we are all entitled to free speech.
korebolter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2013, 01:32 PM   #46
1zenith
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by korebolter View Post
We have a serious problem on this forum. Infected with government shills acting like lunatics to discredit the rest.

I apologise if I'm wrong, but it's just my opinion and we are all entitled to free speech.
Wait so you think all the E Ts are MEAN and I am acting like they are nice???

For craps and grins??

It never seems to amaze me how ppl on this forum are just what David Icke says. They have been MASS HYPNOTIZED.--about how the greyz are ALL bad. He knows there are nice ones but he mass hypnotizes ppl even further in his lectures because he puts up bad pics of E Ts. And they aren't even real.
And doesnt talk about the good ones . But in his book he did.
He knows some are helping us.
The Grey that abducted me physically just seemed down right STRICT. Not mean ,strict!!!! And stern. Like "bich you just been abducted".

I thought it was FUN. Except for screaming........".BLAAAAAAAH--HHHHHHHHHHHHH. BLAH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHlAHHHHHHHHHHHHH "

I didnt have a mark on me. Maybe fluorescents.
Whatever the reason was for abducting me in that manner was needed for Grey-Kind or Human-kind Man-kind.

Last edited by 1zenith; 24-12-2013 at 01:35 PM.
Old 24-12-2013, 02:29 PM   #47
1zenith
Banned

Default OmG. YOU masterbated?? Thats wrong!!! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by artardfiesta View Post
lol my views of earth changes from time to time I will try to explain better.
sometimes earth feels like a school where you are learning to let go of the things that are stopping you from ascending.

sometimes it feels like an initiation when you have had one or two awesome weeks playing this game. it seems like you can see the finish line.

then there are days where this feels like a prison. the reptilians are full on psychic attack, because you left something unchecked and they are hacking the shit out of you for your lifeforce. Yesterday I had one of those days - ended up eating chocolate, ice cream, pizza and fried fish because I was feeling some depressed or had this feeling of dred come over me. I even ended up rubbing one out cuz I was so sick of this prison shit - first time in three months I ejaculated.

Ya i know what you mean . I decided to change my attitude and felt good yesterday and today.
ANtisoical NO MORE. I am happy cuz it's XMAS.
I decided not to dwell on the fact that this dimenison sucks anymore.
I am changing my attitude. I think i have SAD. Season affective disorder. lol I think i will pop some presc meds . NOT.
Most ailments are all made up.

Ya i feel guilty too when i 'wank it'. Well dang the E ts are starring at u all the time. But GUILTY no more. If i wanna do it i am gonna do it.
I dont think they care anyway. THey know we are part -MONKEYS.

Last edited by 1zenith; 24-12-2013 at 02:30 PM.
Old 24-12-2013, 10:16 PM   #48
elessar

What happened to the X Files "I Want To Believe" pic of Snowy-J-Man?

I put a lot of effort into that I did
elessar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2013, 10:28 PM   #49
elessar

Don't Panic!

Found it

This thread has a doppleganger thread from another dimension
elessar is offline   Reply With Quote