Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 15-02-2011, 06:41 AM   #1
chimeraworld

Default WARDENS OF PEGASUS - astral experiment in self-dec

Tuesday, February 15, 2011
WARDENS OF PEGASUS - astral experiment in self-deception

it started with this flippant question of Alien Contact, "If I were an ANT, how could I break through into the Human Realm without getting myself crushed by a thumb or boiled with water?"

It's a question of INTERGALACTIC COMMUNICATION.

How does a human being communicate with those HIGHER ORDER BEINGS who might be watching our every move from the comfort of their cloaked existence?

Simple, thought I - MEMORIES.

But why memories? By CONSCIOUSLY REMEMBERING, as vividly as we are able, are we not demonstrating to these higher order beings that we can do the equivalent of the ANT DRAWING A CIRCLE, showing that we can (like them) travel back through space and time at our will? Memories are physical traces through space and time. Aren't they? When we have the memory, say from our childhood and because our parent spiral galaxy is spinning very rapdily through space, this memory was generated HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF GALACTIC MILES away.

Well, I tried this ridiculous intentional 'astral experiment in self-deception' last night before nodding off... and here's what happened.

4:44 a.m.

READ ON... http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2011...riment-in.html
chimeraworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 07:31 PM   #2
chimeraworld

wow, nobody?

chimeraworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 08:05 PM   #3
kingskins

I read your post ! I posted something the other month and i was sure i would get a nibble but no...... but its all good and will go and look at the rest .

The last time i properly asked (willed) something like this which was probably about 20 years ago now I am sure that i had an experience and wish that the guys with dark had turned up afterwards.

But since then i have been trying to achieve anything similar with out the willing part with only one sucess. etc etc.

but like i said i'll go and look now.
kingskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 10:08 PM   #4
bittisgabonica
Inactive

"When we have the memory, say from our childhood and because our parent spiral galaxy is spinning very rapdily through space, this memory was generated HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF GALACTIC MILES away."

So your saying that we have no real memories, and that our real memories are actually from across the galaxy? That seems a bit far fetched, but I once thought reptilians where far fetched at one point.
bittisgabonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 09:06 PM   #5
mahabaratara

Spinning Galaxies are just like DNA but bigger.

Within/Without.

Its been changing my life:

http://www.aypsite.org/
mahabaratara is offline   Reply With Quote