Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 09-06-2016, 11:56 PM   #41
chunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by megahertz View Post
Really?? Is that the length you have to go to to be able to dismiss the Bible?? lol

Something you might be able to understand is that God sends people to the grave as easily as a parent sends a child to their bedroom when they misbehave. That is His 'Plan B' and the door is opened just in time for supper.

Take it any further than that and you are intentionally overwo5rking the subject in the hopes nobody sees the real picture as you would be left alone with your superior thinking.
That is also why the ignore list is handy, especially when a troll uses it as a defensive move. (nor would poor guy even know such a post had been made unless some toad quotes the message.

If relief is felt by the one using the button imagine how much mor it is felt by the one with the benefits but none of the 'work'.
And I'm sure Hitler also sent people to the gas chambers as easily as a parent sends a child to their bedroom for "misbehaving"...

Although, even Hitler wasn't insane enough to want to resurrect the dead and snuff them out again, or torture them for an eternity (depending on your interpretation or denomination - it's kind of funny your all knowing god couldn't write or inspire a book with a coherent message that you can all agree on).
Being religious is like being in an abusive relationship. God says - obey me: don't love anyone else: I know what you're thinking: if you leave me I will punish you: you're a terrible person without me: you'll never find anyone as good as me: don't listen to anyone who doesn't understand us: of course I love you!

The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.

Last edited by chunky; 10-06-2016 at 12:57 AM.
chunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 02:47 AM   #42
logos880

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlockthepower View Post
The book Godel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid by Douglas Hoffstadter is a good start on recurssive loops and how a sense of self can arise out of matter.

Consciousness is defined as:

-------
consciousness

ˈkɒnʃəsnɪs/

noun

the state of being aware of and responsive to one's surroundings.

"she failed to regain consciousness and died two days later"

synonyms:awareness, wakefulness, alertness,respo nsiveness, sentience

"she failed to regain consciousness"

--------

Is a dead person person aware and responsive of their surroundings? When someone recieves a blow to the head and brain trauma it can cause them to be knocked out or knocked un-conscious.
I read geb several years ago. it's a pretty dense book. how about you just post what evidence you have to support your claim here on the forum for those interested?
Old 10-06-2016, 04:37 AM   #43
megahertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunky View Post
And I'm sure Hitler also sent people to the gas chambers as easily as a parent sends a child to their bedroom for "misbehaving"...

Although, even Hitler wasn't insane enough to want to resurrect the dead and snuff them out again, or torture them for an eternity (depending on your interpretation or denomination - it's kind of funny your all knowing god couldn't write or inspire a book with a coherent message that you can all agree on).
That's quite a sermon. If it was to show how little you actually know about the book you have succeeded. Rather than go halfway when that 'bedroom door' is opened it comes with a few other goodies beside a 'supper'
Nuff said, . . . Comrade.

Last edited by megahertz; 10-06-2016 at 04:44 AM.
megahertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 07:33 AM   #44
chunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by megahertz View Post
That's quite a sermon. If it was to show how little you actually know about the book you have succeeded. Rather than go halfway when that 'bedroom door' is opened it comes with a few other goodies beside a 'supper'
Nuff said, . . . Comrade.
So you're saying when you die, you die and you won't be resurrected, judged and either cast into the fire or granted eternal life?

I do wish you, and the other Christians, would write in plain English, instead of waffling on in some incoherent babble of white noise. I understand that you're all trying to make yourselves look intelligent and use as many words as possible without ever actually saying anything of any merit, but it's quite annoying and doesn't make any of you look clever.
Being religious is like being in an abusive relationship. God says - obey me: don't love anyone else: I know what you're thinking: if you leave me I will punish you: you're a terrible person without me: you'll never find anyone as good as me: don't listen to anyone who doesn't understand us: of course I love you!

The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.

Last edited by chunky; 10-06-2016 at 07:42 AM.
Old 10-06-2016, 11:53 AM   #45
oneriver

Quote:
So you're saying when you die, you die and you won't be resurrected, judged and either cast into the fire or granted eternal life?

I do wish you, and the other Christians, would write in plain English, instead of waffling on in some incoherent babble of white noise. I understand that you're all trying to make yourselves look intelligent and use as many words as possible without ever actually saying anything of any merit, but it's quite annoying and doesn't make any of you look clever.
Here's some more incoherent babble for you...

Quote:
Having eyes, see ye not? and having ears, hear ye not? and do ye not remember?
Mark 8:18

Quote:
The high spiritual powers (the archon) thought that it was through their power and their will that they did what they did: But it was the Holy Spirit which, through them, worked it's own desire in secret. The truth is sown everywhere, existing since the beginning: Some see it at the time it is sown, but few still will see it at the time of harvest.

Gospel of Philip (Jean-Yves Leloup)

Quote:
Of such sort is the enemy whose hateful garment you are wearing, making you feel stressed and drawing you downwards...as it wishes ill for you and it anaesthetizes the sensory organs, the real ones, not the alleged ones. These organs have been obstructed with such matter, and filled with abominable pleasure, so that you should neither hear those things which you must hear, nor see those things you must see..

Hermes Trismegistus - Hermetic Texts Vol 1
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 02:24 PM   #46
chunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Here's some more incoherent babble for you...
I await the day that you actually make a post that addresses what I say, instead of taking out snippets to create a strawman which claims I'm ignorant and your intellect and ego is so much bigger...

Old 10-06-2016, 05:16 PM   #47
de la source

"The biology function of senescence and death is a topic that has long engaged the curiosity of both scientists and lay-men. Following Darwin, increasingly sophisticated development of the theory of evolution through natural selection provided sound logical arguments for the necessity of death. After all, how could a species evolve if no mortalities occurred to remove less-fit phenotypes and free up resources for new generations of better-adapted ones? The death of individuals is the price the species must pay in order to persist and evolve. The continually changing nature of the planet necessitates change if the organisms living on it are to survive. The process of niche-tracking , by which evolutionary changes in species allow adaptation to new environmental challenges, mandates population turnover. Without it, the species would be burdened by increasing number of poorly adaptated individuals whose demands for resources would compete with thoseof individuals more likely to perpetuate the species." (New perspectives in anthropology, P.K. Seth and S. Seth)

Plants, animals and human beings are governed by natural laws. Nature (the true judging "god") can wipe out any species. The judgment is not about good or evil deeds (because nature is neither good nor evil) but it's about being fit to survive and perpetuate life. But it's not men's role to judge which individual or which species is fit or not (look at the atrocities done by extremists such as Hitler).

Our ego thinks of itself as being "god" (the demiurge) and it makes us see everything in black and white, in good and evil... The middle parth is a philosophy that reconciles polarities. Everything that nature does has an objective.

"Once begun Life goes till it's gone. We have to go where it's going." (Then you look at me, Will Jennings)

Last edited by de la source; 10-06-2016 at 05:19 PM.
de la source is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 05:43 PM   #48
oneriver

Quote:
I await the day that you actually make a post that addresses what I say, instead of taking out snippets to create a strawman which claims I'm ignorant and your intellect and ego is so much bigger...

I have no doubt your intellect is greater than mine, and that I have a bigger ego as pointed out elsewhere by de la source.

My post was about the sense organs of the spirit. These are different to your 5 physical senses, probably best described as heart.

I was suggesting that much talk here seems like 'incoherent babble' to you maybe because you are not using the right sense organs to discern truth from non truth.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Old 10-06-2016, 05:50 PM   #49
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlockthepower View Post
We are physical bodies and physical bodies die. There's no way to escape that fact. Our bodies are then either incinerated to ash or buried to rot in the ground and the atoms that comprise "us" are then dispersed back into the whole and become part of the surrounding plants and animals. When the brain dies there is no longer a feedback loop to provide a sense of self or feeling of "I" just as there wasn't before you were born.
But, you are (immortal) SPIRIT in a (mortal) physical body ...

There is no death!
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 05:57 PM   #50
chunky

Quote:
I have no doubt your intellect is greater than mine, and that I have a bigger ego as pointed out elsewhere by de la source.

My post was about the sense organs of the spirit. These are different to your 5 physical senses, probably best described as heart.

I was suggesting that much talk here seems like 'incoherent babble' to you maybe because you are not using the right sense organs to discern truth from non truth.
It seems like incoherent babble because it is. I mean "sense organs of the spirit", really?

Old 10-06-2016, 06:52 PM   #51
oneriver

Quote:
It seems like incoherent babble because it is. I mean "sense organs of the spirit", really?
Really.

Old 10-06-2016, 06:59 PM   #52
chunky

Quote:
Really.
I rest my case.

Old 10-06-2016, 08:37 PM   #53
de la source

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
But, you are (immortal) SPIRIT in a (mortal) physical body ...

There is no death!
You're right. But I should say that you are right if you're a person who lived at the moment the Bible was written.

Spirit = life, the vital force, the energy that propels living beings
Life is a continuum through temporary individuals
Spirit ≠ supernatural being or entity
Soul = sense of self, personal identity
All livings being have spirit (they are alive) but most of them don't have a soul (sense of self)

The ancient used another language to describe what we know now.
Language evolves. The Old English "æppel" was used for any kind of fruit. Since the 18th century, "apple" has been used only for the round fruit we know. So, if a person from the 21th century reads a book from the 15th century and sees the word "æppel", unless this person knows etymology, the first thing that will come to his/her mind is the fruit that we know today as an "apple".

Our concept of "god" has to evolve, like everything else. Spirituality is looking at life with amazement. If one associates himself/herself with life (the vital force) instead of his/her separate ego, one "resurrects" and "lives eternally". I apply this knowledge to my existence. My body and my personality will die someday, but life will go on in other living beings. That is the real pearl.

Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed (because they will know that their personality will die). When they are disturbed, they will marvel (life will become something to cherish), and will reign over all (because they won't cling to material things and other futilities). [And after they have reigned they will rest.] (and after they lived a full life, they will simply disappear)" (Gospel of Thomas)

Jesus said, "When you strip without being ashamed (when you get rid of your false beliefs), and you take your clothes and put them under your feet like little children and trample them (when you start seeing life like a child), then [you] will see the son of the living one and you will not be afraid. (you will see life as it is and enjoy it)" (Gospel of Thomas)

THAT WAS MY LAST POST! WHY? BECAUSE I HAVE TO LIVE NOW THAT I'VE FOUND THE MEANING OF LIFE. IF SOME OF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN KEEPING IN TOUCH, JUST SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE... I WILL GLADLY DISCUSS WITH THE TRUE SEEKERS.

Last edited by de la source; 11-06-2016 at 12:49 AM.
de la source is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 09:46 AM   #54
aster
Banned

Thumbs up

Safe Journey, de la source. If you ever feel like dropping in again, would be good to know how you are doing. Don't like 'goodbye', it's too final
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 11:42 AM   #55
reverendjim
Inactive

My first chuckle of the day...thx
Edit: not to or about anyone in particular...just the thread...

Last edited by reverendjim; 12-06-2016 at 11:44 AM.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote