Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 16-05-2010, 05:08 PM   #1
funkslug

Talking what happened to me?

Was in West Wales last week, nice sunny day, driving back from my friends house, few crystals in my pocket.

Don't know the names of said crystals sorry, but a bright blue one is doing something I swear.

Anyway, driving close to Narbeth, my head lit up like a christmas tree. Turned to my friend, who's family we went to see, and asked him if there were any Ley Lines there? when he checked on the mobile, we had just driven over one.

I knew it was one as had the same feeling last year in Breda; knew there was one there, went to see if it felt any different; same feeling as West wales, though not so pronounced as last week.

Does anyone know what is it i felt(and still do), when i drove over the ley line, and can anyone recommend any further reading/websites ect. such a buzz, can't wait to do it again.....

all the best

funkslug
Old 16-05-2010, 05:28 PM   #2
codie
Inactive

well i've been in a wicked mood all weekend!! maybe some crazy consciousness shift has occured to the "enlightened ones" lol(honest some people have really been trying to yank my chain this weekend but I have been unable to become in any way bothered by there attempts and it feels so damn mature, i am ever so proud of myself) **notice halo above my bonce**

When it passes i gotta get me some o'them crystals though.
Where/how did you aquire them???
codie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2010, 05:33 PM   #3
funkslug

Quote:
Originally Posted by codie View Post

When it passes i gotta get me some o'them crystals though.
Where/how did you aquire them???
Splott Market, Cardiff, the girls there with the crystals are well cool.

and i wouldn't worry bout the a wipes trying to wind you up, everyone thought i went mad long ago....

and check out my poetry on the experience project, MAKETEANOTWAR. loads of fun to be had there as full of US army wives...

peace x
Old 17-05-2010, 05:24 PM   #4
agrael

if u had that reaction , i suggest u go back and get close - into the are of effect, or into it --ley line- .
Your friend did not react, instead you did . also bring your crystals, i'm not telling u for sure if its bad or good, but in my opinion you got sensitive to that energy.

From my point of view, going there it may help you or worse , harm you. Its up to you to think about it.
agrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 01:36 PM   #5
spacedmonkey

it's all good man.They ley lines are what links the Earths Chakra points. They are powerfull focuses for energy. Crystals are sensitive to energies, and you must be quite sensitive yourself. Consider yourself lucky, not everyone is that sensitive at the moment.
spacedmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote