Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 29-04-2008, 08:18 PM   #41
i_am

Default Just for you snoops

i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2008, 08:18 PM   #42
lookfar

Hi snoops

I love unicorns too & found some pics for you, I hope you like them....

Much love

Lookfar xx

“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2008, 09:43 PM   #43
snoopsnuffleopagus
Banned

Smile Thank You!

Hello Friends:

Your Loving Kindness has brightened my Day; Thank You very much!!

Kindest Regards: Snoopsnuffleopagus
snoopsnuffleopagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 12:07 AM   #44
edit

Default taina-unpaired

Hello there friendly snoops
...and thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopsnuffleopagus View Post

An iron atom and its four unpaired
electrons
by Tracy V. Wilson
Quote:
Why Magnets Stick
If you've read How Electromagnets Work, you know that an electrical current moving through a wire creates a magnetic field. Moving electrical charges are responsible for the magnetic field in permanent magnets as well. But a magnet's field doesn't come from a large current traveling through a wire -- it comes from the movement of electrons.
Many people imagine electrons as tiny particles that orbit an atom's nucleus the way planets orbit a sun. As quantum physicists currently explain it, the movement of electrons is a little more complicated than that. Essentially, electrons fill an atom's shell-like orbitals, where they behave as both particles and waves. The electrons have a charge and a mass, as well as a movement that physicists describe as spin in an upward or downward direction. You can learn more about electrons in How Atoms Work.

A simplified view of an atom, with a
nucleus and orbiting electrons
Generally, electrons fill the atom's orbitals in pairs. If one of the electrons in a pair spins upward, the other spins downward. It's impossible for both of the electrons in a pair to spin in the same direction. This is part of a quantum-mechanical principle known as the Pauli Exclusion Principle.

Even though an atom's electrons don't move very far, their movement is enough to create a tiny magnetic field. Since paired electrons spin in opposite directions, their magnetic fields cancel one another out. Atoms of ferromagnetic elements, on the other hand, have several unpaired electrons that have the same spin. Iron, for example, has four unpaired electrons with the same spin. Because they have no opposing fields to cancel their effects, these electrons have an orbital magnetic moment. The magnetic moment is a vector -- it has a magnitude and a direction. It's related to both the magnetic field strength and the torque that the field exerts. A whole magnet's magnetic moments come from the moments of all of its atoms.

An iron atom and its four unpaired
electrons

In metals like iron, the orbital magnetic moment encourages nearby atoms to align along the same north-south field lines. Iron and other ferromagnetic materials are crystalline. As they cool from a molten state, groups of atoms with parallel orbital spin line up within the crystal structure. This forms the magnetic domains discussed in the previous section.

You may have noticed that the materials that make good magnets are the same as the materials magnets attract. This is because magnets attract materials that have unpaired electrons that spin in the same direction. In other words, the quality that turns a metal into a magnet also attracts the metal to magnets. Many other elements are diamagnetic -- their unpaired atoms create a field that weakly repels a magnet. A few materials don't react with magnets at all.

This explanation and its underlying quantum physics are fairly complicated, and without them the idea of magnetic attraction can be mystifying. So it's not surprising that people have viewed magnetic materials with suspicion for much of history. In the next section, we'll take a look at the powers ascribed to magnets, as well as what they can and can't do.
Quote:
Measuring Magnets
You can measure magnetic fields using instruments like gauss meters, and you can describe and explain them using numerous equations. Here are some of the basics:
. Magnetic lines of force, or flux, are measured in Webers (Wb). In electromagnetic systems, the flux relates to the current.
.A field's strength, or the density of the flux, is measured in Tesla (T) or gauss (G). One Tesla is equal to 10,000 gauss. You can also measure the field strength in Webers per square meter. In equations, the symbol B represents field strength.
.The field's magnitude is measured in amperes per meter or oersted. The symbol H represents it in equations.
What are the “poles” of polarity?
..Of The Same Grand Universe

The zombies are intelligent!
Ga te Ga te, Pa ra Ga te,
Pa ra sam Ga te,
Bodhi
Swaha.
//memes.org/

Last edited by edit; 30-04-2008 at 05:58 PM. Reason: iron&hiron16%ron
edit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 05:56 AM   #45
limelady
Inactive

Last edited by limelady; 30-04-2008 at 05:59 AM.
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 06:19 PM   #46
snoopsnuffleopagus
Banned

Arrow The Unicorn, Lord of all Beasts

Old 30-04-2008, 06:21 PM   #47
matthew84

Thumbs up Incredible!

Those Unicorn pictures are fantastic, I just felt my vibrations rising as I looked at them, thanks to all posters.
matthew84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 06:40 PM   #48
snoopsnuffleopagus
Banned

Default London: Statuary 001

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew84 View Post
Those Unicorn pictures are fantastic, I just felt my vibrations rising as I looked at them, thanks to all posters.

Thank you for your kind words Matthew84, Unicorns are very inspiring for some reason.

Feel free to add Pictures, Stories, Poetry, whatever,

Seeya around the Campus,

Kind Regards: Snoops

Last edited by snoopsnuffleopagus; 30-04-2008 at 08:26 PM.
Old 30-04-2008, 08:28 PM   #49
snoopsnuffleopagus
Banned

Default ADAM & EVE & the UNICORN

Old 30-04-2008, 08:48 PM   #50
i_am

i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 08:58 PM   #51
snoopsnuffleopagus
Banned

Thumbs up Great Pix!!

Hi!, I AM:

THAT is an AWESOME PIX!!

LUV IT!

Ciao!: Snoops
Old 01-05-2008, 08:36 PM   #52
lookfar

Hi snoops

I have found a unicorn story for you by Samantha L Paganelli, which I thought you might like...

A vast green meadow of daisies and dandelions, a lone tree sporting beautiful cherry blossoms. It was like a picture from a story book. Resting 'neath that flowering plant was one of the most fantastic creatures ever conjured up. Cloud, with his iridescent horn gleaming in the early twilight, was obliviously left behind by the rest of the Blessing. He sat, lost in a reverie, whilst gazing across the sea of vegetation swaying in the breeze. It wasn't until an exotically coloured moth fluttered by did Cloud tear his sea-green eyes away from the sunset and notice he was alone.
A
wash of panic and fear rushed through him as he sprang to his diamond hooves, his head swiveling that way and this, his stone coloured mane whipping 'bout his young face. He began to circle the tree, searching for a shimmer of horn or listening for a bleating foal anywhere.

Cloud trotted to the edge of the meadow, where it coalesced into a dark wood. Quite suddenly, thunder gurgled and boomed from within the gathering clouds above. He thought he saw a sparkle in the woods off to his right and he broke into a gallop t'words it. Muscles rippled 'neath a sleek, ash gray coat, blotched with black and earth-brown which swirled in marbled patterns.
As the sky darkened, multi-coloured flashes of heat lightning illuminated the bulging bellies of each cloud. The poor unicorn darted into the forest, lost and scared and finding no one, Cloud huddled 'twix the earth and a large boulder, resting inside the small cave that had once been occupied by a fawn and its mother. The rain came ruff and it came quickly. It didn't start as a light sprinkle, but rather it came down like a shimmering sheet of mylar. The fat drops weighed down the leaves of the plants surrounding the unicorn, branches and stems moaning under the weight. Cloud tucked his head down to his chest, whimpering a soft neigh.
When Cloud awoke the rain had dropped to a light drizzle. Shards of golden light broke through the above foliage, catching random raindrops and splashing all colours of the spectrum across the forest walls and floor. As Cloud stood and stretched, he noticed a queer pattern in the reflecting colours. Canting his head to one side, the ocean glittering in his eyes, he saw the two parallel lines created by the dew, forming a path that led deeper into the woods. Curiously he ventured 'tween the two streams of colour and straight down the path. Gradually the trees grew sparse and pulled back to open into a small clearing. Directly in front of him was a grand waterfall that gathered into a pond let by streams branching all ways. Cloud stood dumbfounded at the beautiful sight, his ears pivoting forward as they caught the bubbly whispers and giggles of the water nymphs that mingled with the gentle rush of water.
Then Cloud's head jerked upwards and his ears stood erect. What was that sound he heard? He advanced further into the clearing, catching a familiar sound. Was it...? Yes, it was! Cloud's heart lit up as he heard the gentle braying of his Blessing, and it was coming nearer and nearer still. But where were they? He whinnied out a cry that started as confusion and tumbled into an exclamation of pure joy as he found where they had been hiding.
Several unicorns burst out from behind the waterfall, the water pulling back like a curtain to reveal the cave they had claimed for the night. Galloping across the surface of the water, Cloud's mother reached him first and lovingly nuzzled his neck with her beige-splashed muzzle. Soon, the whole Blessing gathered 'round the teenage colt, greeting him and rejoicing with one another in a series of horns clashing and numerous brays, bleats, and neighs. Cloud had found his family, with the enchanting help of Mother Nature. And he knew in his heart the one reason why a group of unicorns had always been called a Blessing.
It was good to be back.

http://www.elfwood.com/libr/s/a/samsam/lost.txt.html

“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
Old 02-05-2008, 01:18 AM   #53
snoopsnuffleopagus
Banned

Smile

Thank You!, for sharing that with us.

A Beautiful Story!

Kindest Regards: Snoops
Old 02-05-2008, 09:56 PM   #54
snoopsnuffleopagus
Banned

Cool Unicorn-a-rama

ENYA

The Last Unicorn

The Unicorn's Dream

The Unicorn's Dream II

Last edited by snoopsnuffleopagus; 02-05-2008 at 10:02 PM.
Old 02-05-2008, 11:08 PM   #55
snoopsnuffleopagus
Banned

Smile One More

Einhorn

Old 12-05-2008, 11:41 PM   #56

It was suggested by looksfar and limelady i post these pics here for you hope you enjoy them .

2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2008, 12:17 AM   #57
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopsnuffleopagus View Post
Just beautiful!!!!

BTW snoops, 2013 didn't tell you he painted those unicorns himself!

That makes them very special unicorns, does it not?

I hope you're doing well snoops....have been thinking of you.
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2008, 12:39 AM   #58
snoopsnuffleopagus
Banned

Greetings All:

Thank you 2013; you are a very talented Artist!

Unicorns are very inspiring Creatures, any and all input is welcome.

Thanx Limelady, all is well, many friends and family have united, and our memories are of Joy, she was a Beautful Lady, and we know we shall be reunited.

Kind Regards: Snoops
Old 13-05-2008, 09:41 AM   #59
lookfar

Hi snoops

Here are some more pics for you & I'm glad you liked 2013's artwork, I love it, he's very talented

Old 13-05-2008, 02:10 PM   #60

Just found this sketch i did when helping granddaughter do a unicorn painting of her own , will check with her to see if i can post it here its very good but want to get permission first .
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote