Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 04-09-2007, 06:36 PM   #21
supertzar

Your four frames of a man-in-suit look like exactly that. I don't know what you mean by "heavy or fat?" The Patterson footage shows a heavily muscled female (imagine the musculature on the males!) Definitely not fat. If you can't see that, then you should get your eyes checked or do some lifting to get some muscle on that scrawny frame of yours. That way you will know how to recognize erectors and quads when you see them.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 08:28 AM   #22
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
I know only that Sasquatch is some hairy creature of unknown origin and species. So, for those of you that know more (saves me having to do the research) - What is the southernmost location that these creatures have been seen?

Also, Yeti of the Himalayas - Does anyone remember reading in one of David's books about some kind of entrance to the underworld in the Tibet region? Could this creature come from there?

What if they are from the inner earth?

They've been seen in Antarctica, as far south as you can go.

I don't discount the possibility that some of these creatures are purely physical like us. Maybe they do come up from caverns etc, or the Inner Earth. The polar ones maybe use the orifice that is missing from our maps!

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 01:53 AM   #23
father ted
Inactive

I think there are both- an genetically engineered half man half gorilla, and a genetically engineerd half bear half man. Different experiments I suppose, throughout the years. In bbtb, Swerdlow also mentions that there is a bear alien species. Is this where the modern day bear could have come from geneticaly in the first place?
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 08:26 PM   #24
grackle
Banned

Not sure what Bigfoot is.
grackle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2007, 05:18 PM   #25
exmicrochipmafia

I was actually told by one native elder and shaman that they are known as the descendants of the first men who walked the earth.
exmicrochipmafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2007, 08:45 PM   #26
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by exmicrochipmafia View Post
I was actually told by one native elder and shaman that they are known as the descendants of the first men who walked the earth.
The Atlanteans in the book "The Illuminatus! Trilogy" were very hairy.

Old 19-10-2007, 04:33 PM   #27
chattanova

Oklahoma also gets hundreds of reports of them every year.
http://www.cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-r...as-ok-prairie/

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2007, 05:36 PM   #28
graflok

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
I know only that Sasquatch is some hairy creature of unknown origin and species. So, for those of you that know more (saves me having to do the research) - What is the southernmost location that these creatures have been seen?

Also, Yeti of the Himalayas - Does anyone remember reading in one of David's books about some kind of entrance to the underworld in the Tibet region? Could this creature come from there?

What if they are from the inner earth?

Bigfoot sightings have been reported in every state except HI (and some say there too). source

They (or similar creatures) have also been reported in many other countries.

It's my belief that they are subterranean creatures. Their "rotten egg" smell (hydrogen sulfide) is a big clue as this chemical is commonly found in caverns,
especially those with water. Bigfoot is also frequently reported in areas known to have caves/caverns and/or near bodies of water. This would also
explain the difficulty in locating them and the lack of remains or "nests" found in their reported areas.

It might also explain the constant "debunking" that is done by "scientists" about the existence of this animal, i.e., subterranean areas are supposed
to remain "top secret" because that is where ... uh, well, that's another topic.

I think it's also interesting that "Bigfoot" descriptions correspond to descriptions in folklore of ogres and similar "mythological" creatures.
graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2008, 04:09 PM   #29
chattanova

Hays, Montana Comes Alive with Bigfoot Rumors
Quote:

There was a mystery afoot � err ...a Bigfoot � and if anyone was going to solve it, it would be Ruben Horseman.

The volunteer fire chief and self-described snoop, Horseman's phone regularly rings when his Hays neighbors are trying to sort out a story.

"There was a lot of little rumors at first," he said. "That's why I figured we'd go out there and walk it and see what we come up with."

Several people had spotted strange, very large prints in the snow and dirt � some marred with blood and hair � around the powwow grounds where Fort Belknap tribal members hold dances every summer. Armed with only a camera, Horseman and two friends last month bravely headed into Mission Canyon, a mile south of Hays.

What they found surprised even the grizzled investigator. On the south end of the canyon park, some 25 prints were spotted in a 75-yard stretch. The prints looked like giant handprints, with fingers a good 4 inches longer than Horseman's.

Along the canyon wall, a few other handprints were scattered. One print was surrounded by a clump of hair and blood.

Then Horseman and his sluethy crew found the most significant evidence of all � a half-eaten coyote.

"It looked like the creature grabbed it by the front and back legs and bit it in the middle," Horseman said.

It wasn't long before the area was abuzz with the possibility of Sasquatch in their midst.

Speculated to be taller than 7 feet, the alleged ape-like creature is thought to inhabit remote forests in the Pacific Northwest, with early sightings among Native Americans living in the Spokane area dating back to the 1940s.

As Horseman continued to explore the area, it wasn't long before people began to gather. Throughout the day, he estimates a hundred people drove in to check out the Sasquatch scene.

Tribal medicine men even came out to give plate offerings to the creature.

"Young and old came out," he said. "Some people believed, some people didn't believe in this kind of thing."

Horseman said because the weather had warmed and cooled, he could tell the iced print had been made at least a day earlier.

The next batch of rumors was that National Geographic was sending out a team to document the scene and search for Bigfoot. Horseman soon after received a call at home, when a low voice confessed the scene was a hoax.

Pressured by the Tribune's staff of investigative reporters, Anthony Shambo spilled that the trickster was his brother, Reno Shambo, who intended to simply pull a prank on his young son.

"He brought it up to me two weeks before it happened," Shambo said Wednesday. "I kind of laughed at him and said nobody's going to believe that."

Reno Shambo, a coyote hunter, had cut the large prints out of 2-by-4s and strapped them to his feet.

"We laughed so hard about it, but then it got out of proportion," Anthony Shambo said. His brother, who couldn't be reached Wednesday, eventually had to go before the Fort Belknap tribal council, displaying his Bigfoot prints to prove it was just a clever sham.

"I think they did an excellent job," Horseman said. "They really put some time into it."

"It definitely livened the place up for a while," Anthony Shambo said.

Reach Tribune Staff Writer Kim Skornogoski at 791-6574, 800-438-6600 or [email protected].

http://www.mysterycasebook.com/2008/haysmontana.html

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:15 PM   #30
pillowtalk
Banned

Location: Foot hills in the Algarve ~ north of Armação de Pêra
Default Well that solves it then

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
I'm afraid I have misgivings over the Patterson film. One fo the guys who did it confessed and said that it was one of their wives dressed up in fur.
So, you hear a story that contradicts the evidence and you go with it ??.

Why does her elbow break in the wrong place in relation to humans ??.
How do you get a woman in fur to flex her Quads as she walks (through the fur) ??.
How does she make her breast lift with momentum as she turns to look at the sounds she heard.
Why do the hands come down the leg so far ??.
Why have a lot of Hollywood special effects guys (with limit less budgets) stated that they would not be able to recreate that effect ??.

I could go on as there is more to look at with the Patterson film, but i will leave you with these questions for now.

Is a rumour all it takes for you to disregard a large volume of evidence ??.

PT

pillowtalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:38 PM   #31
pillowtalk
Banned

A case in point.......
Take, for instance, the reaction of the "skeptical" community (and their cohorts in the elite news media) to Greg Long's recent book, "The Making of Bigfoot: The Inside Story." Long claims to have solved the mystery of the Patterson film -- that famous (or infamous) footage from 1967 of a large, upright walking, hairy beast. A 63-year old man named Bob Hieronimus says that he was the "star" of the film, and the original Bigfoot "costume" was traced by Long to a man named Phillip Morris, who has "confessed" to his role in the purported hoax. The evidence presented by Long (which includes the testimony of many others, as well as legal documents signed by Patterson) has been more than enough for most members of the media to declare "case closed!" not only on the Patterson film, but the entire Bigfoot mystery.

On October 7, 2004, the Yakima Herald-Republic published an article with the bold title, "Bigfoot Hoax Goes in Halls of Hooey."

http://www.yakima-herald.com/?storyid=281619770695670

"Will all this truth-telling spell the end of Bigfoot?" I'm not sure what psychic ability Ward possesses that enables her to categorically label these Bigfoot "confessions" as "truth-telling." I'm curious as to how this reporter would react if I told her I was the little green man in 'Ray Santili's Alien Autopsy video'. I could parade around in a rubber alien suit from my local costume outlet, and the next day's headline would read, "ET Sent Home! Existence of Aliens Disproved!" ~ LOLZ.........

PT

Old 06-05-2008, 05:52 PM   #32
pillowtalk
Banned

We must also remember that it is erroneous to label Bigfoot as a "paranormal" phenomenon. Science is discovering new species of animals all the time, including exotic primates - nothing paranormal about that. As recently as 2003, a new "mystery ape" was discovered in the heart of Africa which is said to have characteristics of both the gorilla and the chimpanzee. The as-yet-to-be classified ape is also said to have feet over 14 inches long, more than 2 inches longer than a typical gorilla's. Most unusually, it was discovered thousands of miles from the nearest documented ape habitat. One primatologist who examined the beasts at an Omaha zoo said, "I can't speculate yet as to what they are. Their behavior is so unusual. It's a puzzle....The possibility is there that this is a new species due to isolation....I feel like Dr. Doolittle in the land of Oz."

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/te...s-tested_x.htm

One can only hope that the world's skeptics will learn to leave the door open to life's mysteries a bit longer.
PT
Old 07-05-2008, 04:46 PM   #33
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillowtalk View Post
So, you hear a story that contradicts the evidence and you go with it ??.

Why does her elbow break in the wrong place in relation to humans ??.
How do you get a woman in fur to flex her Quads as she walks (through the fur) ??.
How does she make her breast lift with momentum as she turns to look at the sounds she heard.
Why do the hands come down the leg so far ??.
Why have a lot of Hollywood special effects guys (with limit less budgets) stated that they would not be able to recreate that effect ??.

I could go on as there is more to look at with the Patterson film, but i will leave you with these questions for now.

Is a rumour all it takes for you to disregard a large volume of evidence ??.

PT

No, not at all. I've just not made my mind up yet. If someone did confess to faking the film then it doesn't prove that the film is definitely fake. After all, people have confessed to hoaxes before when they didn't commit them (See the Maury Island Incident). All I'm saying is that we need to take all the info on board.

I'm not a Skeptic and I'm sure Bigfoot does exist. If I'm wrong about this I'll be only too happy to admit it.

Old 07-05-2008, 04:58 PM   #34
pillowtalk
Banned

Quote:
No, not at all. I've just not made my mind up yet. If someone did confess to faking the film then it doesn't prove that the film is definitely fake. After all, people have confessed to hoaxes before when they didn't commit them (See the Maury Island Incident). All I'm saying is that we need to take all the info on board.

I'm not a Skeptic and I'm sure Bigfoot does exist. If I'm wrong about this I'll be only too happy to admit it.
Ok, good answer.

How about the 5 questions posed in the post ??, what say you ??.

PT
Old 07-05-2008, 05:35 PM   #35
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Ok, good answer.

How about the 5 questions posed in the post ??, what say you ??.

PT
I don't know the answer to any of them.

As I said, it may well be real. i'm just trying to process as much of the info as I can.

Old 07-05-2008, 05:43 PM   #36
pillowtalk
Banned

Quote:

Do you know how much of the worlds land mass remains uncharted (by foot) ??.
We are not just talking about regains of the mountainous, thick forested, Chinese / Russian border either.

Large areas of, North America / Canada / Europe etc..........

These areas have been surveyed by plane ONLY, as the terrain is just to inhospitable to Humans.

PT
Old 08-05-2008, 04:55 PM   #37
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Do you know how much of the worlds land mass remains uncharted (by foot) ??.
We are not just talking about regains of the mountainous, thick forested, Chinese / Russian border either.

Large areas of, North America / Canada / Europe etc..........

These areas have been surveyed by plane ONLY, as the terrain is just to inhospitable to Humans.

PT
Absolutely. It's a common myth that all the exploring in the world is over.

If the world we know about has not all been explored, what about the vast areas of the planet that have been kept secret!?

Old 23-05-2008, 09:06 PM   #38
jmmk

Default The existence of Sasquatch

I happen to know Bigfoot is a real entity. I accidentally ran into one in 1972
in Upstate New York on a foggy June night. The neighbor's dog firstly was
shivering in total fear and I couldn't figure out why.When I threw small rocks
at what I thought was a large dog farther down the road,it walked up to me
and stared me down for a minute to find what was throwing stones at it.
This was no man in a suit. I looked straight into its eyes and sensed no fear
or anger. It took off in great strides into the forest as I ran faster in the oppo-
site direction.It is just another undiscovered species that is dying out.
jmmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 09:55 PM   #39
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmk View Post
.It is just another undiscovered species that is dying out.

Let's hope we can stop the environmental destruction before it's too late.

I'm not a communist, but one thing that's stuck in my mind is that Karl Marx told his followers: "We have the world to win". He should have said: "We have a world to save."

Old 26-05-2008, 11:11 AM   #40
pillowtalk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmk View Post
I happen to know Bigfoot is a real entity. I accidentally ran into one in 1972
It is just another undiscovered species that is dying out.
Ah, but is it dying out ??.

PT