Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 13-08-2009, 12:11 AM   #1
thelyran

Default Recent Yowie/Bigfoot sighting in Taree.

http://www.nbntv.com.au/index.php/20...ng-near-taree/

YOWIE SIGHTING NEAR TAREE
August 7, 2009
Whether you believe in them or not, the question of whether there’s a yowie or big foot living in the upper Manning Valley is again attracting attention.
Two women claim they saw one of the creatures on their way to collect produce from a Cundle Flat farm, west of Taree.

...This link provides the News story that was on lastnight.I spoke to an aware friend,that has known that a secret base exist on the Cranback Road,but researched this,and apparently,this has been occurring,since the 1800’s...a little bit before military industrial complex’s.Rex Gilroy was in Taree,yesterday,taking samples,and sending them to Texas,for analysis.

...I live close to these places,might have something to do this weekend,bring back pictures,if I don’t have misfortune befall me.I believe it,due to the native peoples legends about this creature.Regards.
Old 13-08-2009, 12:43 AM   #2
helloperator
Banned

I'm pretty sure the military are making an army of Yowies
helloperator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2009, 12:45 AM   #3
thelyran

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloperator View Post
I'm pretty sure the military are making an army of Yowies
...Hahahahaha,that's what she said,my aware friend....and women are intuitive.Might be missing something here.
Old 13-08-2009, 12:58 AM   #4
cheeney1
Banned

cool get some pic and an autoggraph
cheeney1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2009, 01:05 AM   #5
thelyran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeney1 View Post
cool get some pic and an autoggraph
I'll get the pics,you get the autograph...since the only threat you'll get in New Zealand is a ferret or rabid sheep.
Old 13-08-2009, 01:16 AM   #6
cheeney1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelyran View Post
I'll get the pics,you get the autograph...since the only threat you'll get in New Zealand is a ferret or rabid sheep.
ok , but we've had sightings of the moa

Over On the West Coast, For a small Country there is alot of The West coast not see by man yet

Sighting have been seen of Tall Birds around Miford Sound By Fishermen
in Boats
Old 13-08-2009, 01:46 AM   #7
thelyran

Quote:
ok , but we've had sightings of the moa

Over On the West Coast, For a small Country there is alot of The West coast not see by man yet

Sighting have been seen of Tall Birds around Miford Sound By Fishermen
in Boats
Whoa...I never knew that,fascinating and thankyou.Cross between an ostrich
and emu.Wow,good one Cheeney.
Old 13-08-2009, 01:48 AM   #8
thelyran

...One Moa,could feed a village...look at the size of it compared to man...
amazing creature.You got quite a few flightless birds in NZ,again,good find Cheeney.
Old 13-08-2009, 01:59 AM   #9
runlikehell
Inactive

Quote:
LOL! A Rabid Sheep! LMFAO!!!

Bloody ell that's a new one!

Another Classic! Thelyran
runlikehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2009, 02:02 AM   #10
i_am

Many years ago when my husband was driving semis interstate he pulled over in the Pilliga area NSW to have a quick nap. Something made him wake up and he swore that something big and hairy was standing on the bull bar, looking into the cab. He had left the motor running and took off as fast as he could. He swore it was yowie.

I have just googled Pilliga yowie and found some interesting stories. Rex Gilroy has been there also

http://www.mysteriousaustralia.com/yowiesmain.html

I always believed him but have never searched for back up stories until now.

Last edited by i_am; 13-08-2009 at 02:03 AM.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2009, 02:05 AM   #11
thelyran

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlikehell View Post
LOL! A Rabid Sheep! LMFAO!!!

Bloody ell that's a new one!

Another Classic! Thelyran
...Hahahaha,I was just ranting my ignorance...and Cheeney showed me up...used to think the only thing good about NZ,was Split Enz,but we all grow up.It's the UK of the South Seas,with their weather.

...oh no,I successfully derailed my own thread...wonder if I get points

Love Ya Sir...you crack me up to...Jase
Old 13-08-2009, 02:12 AM   #12
cheeney1
Banned

Talking Moa hunting

Moa hunting resumes after fresh 'evidence'

The Southland Times

Last updated 00:00 01/01/2009

Photos of "moa" footprints in Fiordland and evidence elsewhere in New Zealand have reignited claims the supposedly extinct birds are still roaming the countryside.
New South Wales natural science researcher Rex Gilroy said he was closing in on the colony of the presumed-extinct little scrub moa in the Urewera Ranges.
Mr Gilroy, a cryptozoologist, who studies "hidden" animals _ said he had evidence of a small colony in the Ureweras.
"As far as I'm concerned, they're definitely out there." Mr Gilroy and his wife Heather plan to arrive in New Zealand in late February and spend several nights in the Ureweras to stake out the site with a camera "for as long as it takes" .
However, Hawke's Bay cryptozoology researcher Tony Lucas is keeping an open mind on the possibility of moa still being alive in the Ureweras, but thinks the evidence could point to emus.
After the Ureweras expedition Mr Gilroy plans to visit eight sites throughout the South Island, from the Abel Tasman National Park to Lake Te Anau, to investigate other moa sightings.
The possibility of moas existing in Fiordland has also been stoked by an Auckland tramper who auctioned off photos, supposedly of a moa, which he captured while tramping in Fiordland last year.
The photos, including images of footprints and of a 1.8m-plus tall bird, were sold for more than $350 by the tramper, who goes under the seller name Andrewdb on Trade Me.
"I was tramping in Fiordland last Monday and as I came up over a rise, there in front of me was the largest bird I've ever seen," his description of the encounter on the website says.
The auction started a lively debate, with one member stating: "... all back country Kiwis know that the moa's alive and well, we just didn't want any bloody tourists finding out." Several moa "sightings" have been reported over the years, including that of West Coast personality Paddy Freaney, whose 1993 sighting in the Craigieburn Valley in Canterbury received international attention.
The sighting and out-of-focus photograph of what Mr Freaney said was a 2m running bird were taken seriously by the Department of Conservation, which investigated without finding any conclusive proof.
Yesterday, DOC Te Anau area manager Reg Kemper said he had never heard of any moa sightings in Fiordland but did not rule out the possibility.

Last edited by gilly; 08-12-2009 at 05:52 PM.
Old 13-08-2009, 02:32 AM   #13
cheeney1
Banned

Question Thylacine

Fuck me

htthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwOMoC40q6k&NR=1p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBy3vmSYYhE&feature=related

Aren't they just cool
Old 13-08-2009, 02:59 AM   #14
thelyran

Beautiful creature,I was hoping thay bring them back,by surrogacy to a dingo.
If they're compatible.
Old 13-08-2009, 03:05 AM   #15
cheeney1
Banned

Quote:
Beautiful creature,I was hoping thay bring them back,by surrogacy to a dingo.
If they're compatible.
Do you have any links on the, Yowie with Red Eyes
Old 13-08-2009, 03:09 AM   #16
thelyran

Quote:
Do you have any links on the, Yowie with Red Eyes
...not yet,but I'll search for them later and supply them.They appear more often in UFO folklore and heard it many times and seem to differ to Earth based terrestial types...give me until tonight,go through the web and my books.
...I know Jaques Vallee and George C Andrews have covered this one in depth.This is getting exciting,but have to log off in a few minutes...shopping day with the missus.But you really got me going now,thanks
Old 13-08-2009, 03:22 AM   #17
size_of_light

Some info on the 'Big Hairy Men' (calm down girls!) from Rex Gilroy's website
(http://www.australianyowieresearchce..._book_ch3.html) :

Early Settlers Tales of Northern N.S.W. URU Publications Logo

Chapter 3

We now turn to the rich store of 'hairy man' folklore to be found throughout the length and breadth of the Northern NSW mountain ranges, and as with the 'hairy man' traditions of the Blue Mountains and southern NSW, these also date from the first years of European settlement throughout the north of the state.

A station hand on Goonoo Goonoo Station near Tamworth, in the New England district wrote of his encounter with a 'Yahoo' in 1844: "I made a camp on the high bank of the creek, lit a fire and made myself comfortable, my dog down at the fire alongside me. I sat smoking a pipe as the moon rose." "About an hour later, when you could discern objects 200 yards [ie 200 m] away from the camp, I heard a curious noise coming up the creek opposite. One hundred yards away I saw him. He seemed as a man, only larger."

"He was something like an ape of a dark colour and making roaring noises. He went away towards Top Bingara, the noise getting fainter." "I started at daylight, getting to bells Mountain about 9 o'clock. Mr Bridger lived there so I stopped and had breakfast. I was telling them about the night before when they said several people had seen the hairy man about there." "He was often seen in the mountains towards the Gwydir and about Mt Lindsay. I thought, how easily this giant animal could elude pursuit, travelling by night and camping in rocks or caves in the daytime.""Some people think they are a myth, but this doesn't explain the many sightings of them by people in the old days."

This author is indebted to researcher Mr E.L. Bates, for the great wealth of material gathered by him, and which he so generously provided me with, when I first began preparations for this book during the late 1970's. It is this material which now makes up much of this chapter. The region covered by his investigations has remained virtually unchanged since pioneering days; rugged, forest-covered hills and mountains, rising up out of the forests of the Hunter Valley and New England Ranges, making up a vast expanse of often impenetrable wilderness.

Vast expanses into which few white men [if any] have ever penetrated. It is from these wilderness regions that, today hairy manbeasts [and womanbeasts!] are claimed to emerge, to wander onto the edge of lonely farms, leaving their sometimes huge footprints in the mud of waterholes as 'calling cards', before retreating back into their wilderness habitat, high amid those cloudline peaks.

Mr. Bates, first heard of the Yowies about 1905, while a child growing up at Caroda, which lies between Narrabri and Bingara. Yet as he grew older Mr Bates became sceptical of the 'hairy man' tales of his childhood. That was, until one evening in 1925, when he met a man at Glendon near Singleton. After learning that Mr Bates was a member of an old Pioneer family in that district, he asked him if he had ever heard of the 'Coories' [pronounced Coo-e-e-es] that once lived out in the scrub behind Minimbah Station during the pioneer days. The man stated that his family had not only heard about, but also seen some of these strange creatures during the later part of the 19th century.

The Coories, he said, stood around 2.6 m tall, the males being very strong, muscular brutes, with deeply set eyes, and curly body hair; that on their heads being about 8 cm in length. Then, during 1931 Mr Bates met an 81 year old man while at Brookfield near Dungog, from whom he learnt that these Coories also roamed the Canobolas mountains outside Orange, in the Central West. Although the old man had never seen one himself, he related that his father and a number of other early settlers of the Canobolas district had claimed to have seen them during the previous century.These, and other similar traditions soon convinced Mr Bates that the accounts of 'hairy man' encounters were more than mere bushman's tall tales.

He settled in the small sawmilling settlement of Upper Allyn Valley, which lies on the southern side of the rugged forest covered Barrington Tops Ranges, and 60km from Dungog. The Allyn Valley is an eerie, foreboding, densely timbered region of towering, steep mountainsides and gorges hemmed in on three sides by the Barrington Tops, some whose peaks rise well above 1,666 m above sea level. Some parts of the Allyn Valley are so impenetrable that they have not yet been completely explored. It was from old people of this district that Mr Bates obtained stories of encounters with 'Coories' reaching as far back as 1848.

http://www.australianyowieresearchce..._book_ch3.html

Last edited by size_of_light; 13-08-2009 at 03:24 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2009, 03:35 AM   #18
thelyran

...thankyou very much for your time doing that SOL...very nice.Excellent information.He's based in The Blue Mountains,where I'm thinking of moving to one day.Jase

Quote"He settled in the small sawmilling settlement of Upper Allyn Valley, which lies on the southern side of the rugged forest covered Barrington Tops Ranges, and 60km from Dungog. The Allyn Valley is an eerie, foreboding, densely timbered region of towering, steep mountainsides and gorges hemmed in on three sides by the Barrington Tops, some whose peaks rise well above 1,666 m above sea level. Some parts of the Allyn Valley are so impenetrable that they have not yet been completely explored. It was from old people of this district that Mr Bates obtained stories of encounters with 'Coories' reaching as far back as 1848.

not far from the ranges where I was born...

Last edited by thelyran; 13-08-2009 at 03:37 AM.
Old 13-08-2009, 03:48 AM   #19
mrindigo
Inactive

The bipedal ape stories from around the world are very interesting. I confess I don't know a lot about the Yowie. I've only seen it mentioned a few times in some texts regarding Aboriginal folklore. I've been wondering for a bit about phenomena like this. Could these ape like creatures actually be interdimensionals? Some claim they're a product of miss-identification, which may explain some cases today, but I don't think that accounts for the millions of of sightings and stories told across the world, over the course of several hundred, if not thousands of years.

As an interesting side note, I notice that the top 3 threads when I logged on were all related to cryptzoology. Either it's simply a popular subject, or something is going down on the cosmic level, beyond our scope of understanding.

Last edited by mrindigo; 13-08-2009 at 04:26 AM.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2009, 04:05 AM   #20
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrindigo View Post
I've been wondering for a bit about phenomena like this. Could these ape like creatures actually be interdimensionals?
My theory is that they're a flesh and blood native species, but they know where the natural portals are on earth, and have eluded capture for so long by sticking close to them and slipping out of sight at the first sign of trouble like a rabbit down a hole.

Maybe a hunted Bigfoot steps through a portal in the Montana wilderness and re-emerges in isolated safety somewhere in the Australian bush.

Last edited by size_of_light; 13-08-2009 at 04:07 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote