Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 23-07-2009, 04:41 PM   #41
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
Thank you everyone for the info on this thread, I've watched the video many times .

It sounded like Cryptomundo was just throwing us a bone, and were not all that interested in the authenticity, but obviously their lack of interest is not good enough evidence that the video is a hoax.

After watching the vid, the feeling I got of what this creature is similar to, was not a bear or a dog or a gorilla, but more like a wingless gargoyle:

The toes on the first image seem to be dogman-ish, although I think most gargoyles are depicted with 5 fingers/toes. The way it looked on all fours just reminded me of this type of creature. In the mysterious planet vid, they seemed to report it as more of a half man half wolf type creature. And about the natives, here is a quote from the mysterious planet vid:

So if this is true, then the natives are aware of a shapeshifting werewolf type. It did appear to float more than run naturally at some points. I think I have seen this sort of movement by creatures on films like Tomb Raider and such, where the monsters move in this sort of creepy way, obviously from CGI, which this vid is not.

My questions: Is there a place to view the rest of the tape? How long did the tape run after the camcorder fell to the ground? Why is there no sound? Also is the camera zoomed in or was the cameraman really that close to this creature? If so, I would wonder why he was out there and managed to get so much footage of it standing there and charging him before he started to run. I wouldn't rule it out if he did though, since I have done some crazy things to capture some things on film, and I'm sure I could do much worse!

I am a little confused, when the mysterious planet vid said it caught a shot of the camera man in the truck mirror: was that in the same footage that is on the vid repeated in this thread? Or from another segment of the tape?

I don't know how accurate a gauge this is , but intuitively when I first watched the footage, I could feel fear from the cameraman, and also the feeling that the creature was real and agressive. So not great evidence, but something I do take into account when viewing these kinds of videos and photos.
You've blown me away there bg, because I hadn't considered the movements of some sort of bird or gargoyle, but when you mentioned it I instantly felt that it resonated, at least in part.

Without going into lengthy detail, the two major reservations I have about the 'attack scene' are the teeth that attack the camera at the end and the fact that the camera shuts off immediately after it falls to the ground. Both these events come very close together though, and with the jerky camera movement and the interference in the image there is the potential there for this to have been tacked on to embellish the original creature footage.

I'm still undecided about it and to be honest haven't really given it that much thought or consideration. Both of these things could still be perfectly legitimate aspects of the original scene.

Here's the full film, btw, hope you enjoy and let us know what you think and what you pick up:

http://www.michigan-dogman.com/00_gable.html

Last edited by size_of_light; 23-07-2009 at 04:48 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 04:46 PM   #42
supertzar

On the subject of Patty, have you guys seen the weird heel in the film? I have tended to believe it is legit, but this gives me greater doubt.

supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 04:47 PM   #43
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
I did posted right after that I am more enclined to believe it's a bear by miles now than a person in a suit.

Definitely not.
Now you're just messing with my head!
Old 23-07-2009, 05:25 PM   #44
forestgrump

So how about this supposed photograph from the Michigan Dogman site (from this encounter: http://www.michigan-dogman.com/01_encTemple.html)?

Does anyone think it looks vaguely similar to the animal in the film? If you zoom in a bit on the back legs they look similar as do the ears although it looks as if this creature has a tail. And what of the authenticity of the photograph itself? I'd be inclined to dismiss it purely because of the subject matter but I'd be interested to hear the opinion of someone who's more au fait with digital trickery than I am.

Last edited by forestgrump; 24-07-2009 at 04:55 PM.
forestgrump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 05:53 PM   #45
forestgrump

This is another interesting pic from the same site. I don't suppose its a bear track?

Old 23-07-2009, 05:55 PM   #46
size_of_light

Where is he?

I've seen this photo when I was researching the other stuff, with an overlay showing how the silhouette was identical to the shape of one of the creatures from the Chronicles of Narnia film poster or something, but I'll still be damned if I can see anything in that picture at all.

Last edited by size_of_light; 23-07-2009 at 05:56 PM.
Old 23-07-2009, 06:18 PM   #47
godgoo

I think the mechanics are there to suggest that it may be a human, frame 6, is a dead give away if you ask me. In frame 6 You can clearly see that the foot is round at the toe, suggesting rounded footwear. An animal would not poke it's heal out like that, the toes would seperate between the pads and the knee would adjust, and the animal would strafe.

The correction made for balance in frame 6 is due the animal being bipedal, simply not that use to be on all fours. Also in frame six the heel kicks out to allow the knees to bunch together to, the weight goes over the hips and the weight goes almost completely on one foot. An animal wouldn't strafe like that. It's heel would be flat to the floor at all times if it had claws, and naked toes. Obviously the heel kicking out is lack of traction. Toes wrapped up. Who ever does this next time should do it barefoot.
The Engineer.co.uk

Last edited by godgoo; 23-07-2009 at 06:20 PM.
godgoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 06:20 PM   #48
forestgrump

Its about halway between the right hand side of the end of the drive and the shed. I'll try and mark it on the image soon but my pc is giving me hassles at the moment.
Old 23-07-2009, 06:26 PM   #49
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by godgoo View Post
I think the mechanics are there to suggest that it may be a human, frame 6, is a dead give away if you ask me. In frame 6 You can clearly see that the foot is round at the toe, suggesting rounded footwear. An animal would not poke it's heal out like that, the toes would seperate between the pads and the knee would adjust, and the animal would strafe.

The correction made for balance in frame 6 is due the animal being bipedal, simply not that use to be on all fours. Also in frame six the heel kicks out to allow the knees to bunch together to, the weight goes over the hips and the weight goes almost completely on one foot. An animal wouldn't strafe like that. It's heel would be flat to the floor at all times if it had claws, and naked toes. Obviously the heel kicking out is lack of traction. Toes wrapped up. Who ever does this next time should do it barefoot.
lol.
Old 23-07-2009, 07:21 PM   #50
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by forestgrump View Post
Its about halway between the right hand side of the end of the drive and the shed. I'll try and mark it on the image soon but my pc is giving me hassles at the moment.
is it like 15 ft tall?!
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 07:52 PM   #51
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Here's the full film, btw, hope you enjoy and let us know what you think and what you pick up:

http://www.michigan-dogman.com/00_gable.html
Thank you for that .

Okay, nobody laugh now i will tell you my impressions from the full video, obviously it is just speculation on my part, but I am curious if anyone else picked up on this...it feels like the cameraman was well aware of this creature before he caught the last bit of footage, and i think he saw it a few times during the other shots and tried to film it but he was too late. At last he was able to capture it on film, but he was not expecting it to charge him...when it did he made a run for it, the brief part where the video kind of goes static is part of the original video, and was interference from the contact.

I have experienced similar interference on cameras when dealing with interdimensional stuff (which i believe this is) over vortex points or energy lines....so....yeah

this post may only be up for a limited time as i hate to be wrong
Old 23-07-2009, 07:58 PM   #52
metacomet

Quote:
*clicks quote button immediately*

Mwahaha I have put your post in stone forever now.

Quote:
the brief part where the video kind of goes static is part of the original video, and was interference from the contact.
Well, I have considered that some animals are other-dimensional in origin... I think you have a thread on that too?

In my origins of bigfoot thread http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68865

I am open to the idea of bigfoot being not of this reality entirely. Other stories seem to go along with this theory.

If this is another unknown animal altogether, it could go alongside Bigfoot in that department.

I have also read of people having batteries die around ghost hauntings and other things I believe are otherdimensional. If this animal were from some place else or guarding an energy area like Bigfeet could be... all sorts of things will enter this discussion.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 08:24 PM   #53
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritasvoice View Post
Definitely not a bear, its movements are simply too agile. Bears, even small ones, have a very distinctive lumbering gait.

At one point as it is heading towards the camera, it pushes off the ground with its back legs at speed (which is very clear in the slo-mo footage), and I've never seen a bear do that - its far more reminiscent of how a dog runs. And there's something about it that seems to lend an air of intelligence to the way its running towards the camera - freaky as hell.

Anyone else think this whole thing has a skinwalker vibe to it?
Skinwalker? Then it's what Jonathan Downes would call a "zooform phenomenon".

It's very scarey. Even without a soundtrack I can feel the fear in the cameraman as the beast runs towards him/her. It doesn't love like a man dressed in a suit. Creepy!

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 08:35 PM   #54
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
Thank you for that .

Okay, nobody laugh now i will tell you my impressions from the full video, obviously it is just speculation on my part, but I am curious if anyone else picked up on this...it feels like the cameraman was well aware of this creature before he caught the last bit of footage, and i think he saw it a few times during the other shots and tried to film it but he was too late. At last he was able to capture it on film, but he was not expecting it to charge him...when it did he made a run for it, the brief part where the video kind of goes static is part of the original video, and was interference from the contact.

I have experienced similar interference on cameras when dealing with interdimensional stuff (which i believe this is) over vortex points or energy lines....so....yeah

You have to be right. Whoever filmed it had to have been stalking this thing from the roadside for a distance or they wouldn't have recorded several different shots in the woods, and wouldn't have kept going unless they knew it wasn't far ahead.

I think the cameraman must have sighted it sitting stationary, then moved up and started filming the last scene. Maybe when this 'thing' realised it was being tracked it lured the cameraman to a certain point by seeming to be submissive and in retreat, and then turned around and went bang!

Something interesting is that in the full film you saw, the cameraman is briefly seen in the rear view mirror of the vehicle...it's a young boy, possibly the one seen earlier on the snowmobile.

That means an adult had to be driving the vehicle.

In the 'Gable Film 2' footage, the mutilated corpse matches the woman (?) seen splitting wood in this original film.

So did both mother and son track the creature into the woods, with the son filming?

What happened to the son? Was his corpse found too?

Given that he was probably filming when the attack took place, I'd suggest he didn't make it out alive either.

Last edited by size_of_light; 23-07-2009 at 08:46 PM.
Old 24-07-2009, 02:52 AM   #55
rynath
Inactive

Quote:
Encounters with Strange Creatures
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2009/07/23

Date:
07-23-09

Host:
George Noory

Guests:
Linda Godfrey

Author, artist and researcher of the strange, Linda Godfrey will discuss her most recent work on true encounters with beast-men, upright canines, & unknown flying creatures, as well as mythical creatures that modern technology may soon be able to create by combining disparate species.
Stream for free here: http://www.am1500.com/listen.shtml
It begins in about 2 hours.

Maybe the Beast of Bray Road from Wisconsin and this Michigan Dogman share something in common? Maybe they're the same creature or same type of creature? That vid still freaks me out.
rynath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 07:50 AM   #56
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynath View Post
Stream for free here: http://www.am1500.com/listen.shtml
It begins in about 2 hours.

Maybe the Beast of Bray Road from Wisconsin and this Michigan Dogman share something in common? Maybe they're the same creature or same type of creature? That vid still freaks me out.
Thanks for the link rynath but I missed the show.

Any good info there?
Old 24-07-2009, 11:14 AM   #57
rynath
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Thanks for the link rynath but I missed the show.

Any good info there?
You can read her blog on the topic here, which sums up what what covered:
http://blogs.myspace.com/lindagodfrey

She doesn't want to categorize it because she feels it's still an unknown:

Quote:
I would be inclined to agree with some posters at Cryptozoology.com that it is an old, thin or mangy black bear, but as you can see in a clip someone there contributed of a bluffing bear attack, that big bear head is easily identifiable and always there leading the charge. The head of the Gable film creature is much smaller in comparison to the body. I think the animal is still not identifiable. So no matter what it is, it still is not demonstrably a Dogman, Manwolf, or anything else.
rynath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 01:37 PM   #58
runlikehell
Inactive

That footage is crazy, like size this has grabed me by the bobo!

The thing in the footage shows about three diffrent animal characteristics? very strange? At one point it seems like it can move each of it's four legs independintly! Very, Very, Strange!

To be honest it's doing my head in! i wish it was a proven fake so my mind would rest on the subject! but that's the easy way out, An option i dont use very much in life

Gonna have to watch that footage another couple hundred times! intresting point raised biblegirl! the plot thickens

Last edited by runlikehell; 24-07-2009 at 01:40 PM.
runlikehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 02:40 PM   #59
truth finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
On the subject of Patty, have you guys seen the weird heel in the film? I have tended to believe it is legit, but this gives me greater doubt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NoTZ_OUd5w&feature=fvw

I must be a fool cause i still believe......
truth finder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 03:19 PM   #60
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth finder View Post
I must be a fool cause i still believe......
lol! same here! maybe deep down inside they do too