Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 17-03-2009, 03:54 PM   #41
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuo_mx View Post
how bout some stories of "little people" that are a part of the "mythology" (if iI remember right) around them mountains over there
I've heard of the little people in the mountains, those are very old 'traditional' accounts (folklore). I'm surprised you mentioned it!

Nobody in this age (that I know of), or in the previous handful of generations has seen the little people. In my opinion they are just as ancient as 'dwarfs' in European mountain ranges... we have no idea if they were real or not. They were around long before written accounts could be made, and long before there were enough people to start a 'legend' about them.

I think the little people bumped into our earliest ancestors. Obviously, having traveled vast distances, living off large game, covering mountain ranges... 'we' were probably alot taller than them and scared them off into hiding. It wouldn't surprise me if they became extinct through population decrease around the end of the ice age.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2009, 04:44 AM   #42
fff_666

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
There aren't many Reservations in the U.S. Most are notorious for the poverty and social problems. It's a complex topic. This is one of the much 'nicer' reservations in that it has fantastic scenery and the population is nice and spread out. But the problem areas are still around...

Other reservations, like the Blackfeet Reservation near Browning, MT are known to be exclusively indian. White people are not exactly 'welcome'. It wasn't easy growing up as a white kid around indians so my parents moved us into the countryside as soon as possible.

The Catholic Church and certain Jesuit operatives were one arm of the 'handling' and 're-education' of Natives... lots of dark things kept secret. The same thing happened from state to state, all the way up into Canada where one catholic church in particular has been accused by the community for the disappearance of hundreds of past-generation Natives. These are retro-active crimes that will never be solved.

The Church is historic but myself and others still feel creeped out when inside.
the reservations in Quebec are pretty quiet, the only thing that really comes out of them are illegal cigarettes and wine lol. in alberta though it's quite the different story. I live in an area not far from a number of reserves, and sadly the drug problem runs quite rampant even in the city i live in. I hope one day the truth about everything comes out and we can finally know the truth about stories like yours. I live for this stuff. I remember always living near the woods, and always feeling serenity in them. I've been through Jasper and banff on several occasions and Living there would almost certainly be a dream of mine.
The woods I lived near weren't very dense, but I always remember seeing things in them I could never explain, lots of odd occurrences, but i had a very active imagination as a child so who knows. thanks or the story
fff_666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:30 AM   #43
metacomet

Old 08-04-2009, 12:53 PM   #44
sukyspook

Islam describes a similar 'hairy beast' as Al Jassasa, who accompanies the Dajjal - aka Antichrist who has only one eye......a la Mike and Scully in Monsters Inc...:

Muhammad Finds the Dajjal and His Hairy Monster Bodyguard Alive in His Time but Neither has Shown Up for 1,400 Years

snip

So I set out towards that mosque and observed prayer along with Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) and I was in the row of the women which was near the row of men. When Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) had finished his prayer, he sat on the pulpit smiling and said: Every worshipper should keep sitting at his place. He then said: Do you know why I had asked you to assemble? They said: Allah and His Messenger know best. He said: By Allah. I have not made you assemble for exhortation or for a warning, but I have detained you here, for Tamim Dari, a Christian, who came and accepted Islam, told me something, which agrees with what I was-telling, you about the Dajjal.

He narrated to me that he had sailed in a ship along with thirty men of Bani Lakhm and Bani Judham and had been tossed by waves in the ocean for a month. Then these (waves) took them (near) the land within the ocean (island) at the time of sunset. They sat in a small side-boat and entered that Island. There was a beast with long thick hair (and because of these) they could not distinguish his face from his back. They said: Woe to you, who can you be? Thereupon it said: I am al-Jassasa. They said: What is al-Jassasa? And it said: O people, go to this person in the monastery as he is very much eager to know about you. He (the narrator) said: When it named a person for us we were afraid of it lest it should be a Devil. Then we hurriedly went on till we came to that monastery and found a well-built person there with his hands tied to his neck and having iron shackles between his two legs up to the ankles.

snip

rest at:

http://muslimagnostic.wordpress.com/2009/01/10/167/

Leylines, Portals, Gog and Magog’s Pets and Men in Black

I've found the actual part of a 12xpart lecture series on Dajjal (Antichrist) which talks about the mysterious hairy Jassasa as in Monsters Inc:

6' 00" in but the entire series is well worth watching as it explains world affairs and the new world order from an Islamic pov:

Last edited by sukyspook; 08-04-2009 at 03:34 PM. Reason: found video I wanted to post
sukyspook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:52 PM   #45
element
Inactive

It was an interesting read.

What is more mysterious about the mountains there besides UFOs, anything else?
Have you seen anything suspicious yourself and do you know of stories where the hairy man lives, what it eats etc. Lovely place there, mountains are amazing..
Apparently Lloyd Pye believes that 'ancestor' skulls and skellies of so-called ape-man are actually the haired man talked about in many legends and folklore. http://www.lloydpye.com/

Last edited by element; 09-04-2009 at 05:21 PM.
element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 04:57 PM   #46
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by element View Post
It was an interesting read.

What is more mysterious about the mountains there besides UFOs, anything else?
Have you seen anything suspicious yourself and do you know of stories where the hairy man lives, what it eats etc. Lovely place there, mountains are amazing..
Apparently Lloyd Pye believes that 'ancestor' skulls and skellies of so-called ape-man are actually the haired man talked about in many legends and folklore. www.lloydpye.com
i think lloyd pye is a dude!
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:12 PM   #47
disorder2k8
Inactive

I'm the hairy man of my area.
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:14 PM   #48
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder2k8 View Post
I'm the hairy man of my area.
ah, but have you got hairy palms disorder ?
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:17 PM   #49
disorder2k8
Inactive

not .. palms .. just everything else (like toes)
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:43 PM   #50
alwayswatching

this is one cool thread.interesting that different coloured sasquatch may exist.i can vaguely remember reading that some researchers believe,that their is an eastern bigfoot,and western bigfoot,existing in the states.the eastern variation being smaller and lighter coloured.the western being your traditional,big hulking dark hairy beast.
alwayswatching is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:52 PM   #51
coco

What is an Indian Reservation?

Or

They had to do something with the Indians so they put them on land reserved for them only. Sometimes the land was sold off to the homesteaders bit by bit. Sometimes the Indians were moved from one place to another. Manifest Destiny was taking place and the Indian tribes were in the way per previous national leaders.

Two reservations I have seen were steeped in greater abject poverty than any inner city projects. Some only have running water from a central tap certain hours of the day. The US government put these people on some rotten land - in some cases - and just forgot about them. In the past, Indians were not permitted to leave the reservation but only on certain occasions. Such is not the case now but some of those reservations need cleaning up and modernizing by the government who threw them there.

Sorry, I have no bigfoot story to share. Just wanted to answer the question about what is a reservation.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi

Last edited by coco; 09-04-2009 at 09:00 PM.
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 02:02 AM   #52
bulletproofheart

I went to stay with some freinds in Berne (u.s) a few years ago,It was a great experience to go from this country to a homemade house made of wood,in the middle of nowhere surrounded by miles of woodland and mountains.

They warned me to never go out alone day or night.They left me in the house one afternoon while they went down the huge hill and off to the store.I went outside to have a ciggarette and stupidly left the door open,the dog pelted out and into the woods.I ventured a little way to find him.

The weirdest feeling came over me of pure terror,as if I was being watched.Lots of rustling noises.They told me at night you sometimes hear other worldly "noises".One night I heard them.It basically sounded like a man in agony moaning and yelling.It was blood chilling.

Last edited by bulletproofheart; 10-04-2009 at 02:03 AM.
bulletproofheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 02:14 AM   #53
metacomet

Awesome bulletproof The first sign that you are around 'real deals' is when someone (or a family) is familiar with a Sasquatch. They will either keep it to themself or if they tell you, they will put it lightly so as not to freak you out. If you see or hear something scary they will just nod and give you time to deal with the implications

I had a chat with my dad about some of this stuff earlier... might write about it later.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:40 AM   #54
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletproofheart View Post
I went to stay with some freinds in Berne (u.s) a few years ago,It was a great experience to go from this country to a homemade house made of wood,in the middle of nowhere surrounded by miles of woodland and mountains.

They warned me to never go out alone day or night.They left me in the house one afternoon while they went down the huge hill and off to the store.I went outside to have a ciggarette and stupidly left the door open,the dog pelted out and into the woods.I ventured a little way to find him.

The weirdest feeling came over me of pure terror,as if I was being watched.Lots of rustling noises.They told me at night you sometimes hear other worldly "noises".One night I heard them.It basically sounded like a man in agony moaning and yelling.It was blood chilling.
yikes, how creepy is that! thanks for sharing
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:03 PM   #55
liquidswords

Thumbs up

What a great read this thread is, reminds me of 'Shapes' the X Files episode lol.
Old 09-06-2009, 03:13 PM   #56
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidswords View Post
What a great read this thread is, reminds me of 'Shapes' the X Files episode lol.
The episode about a shapeshifter on the Blackfoot Indian Reservation in Montana!! Yes!

I will never forget that episode either. Really did a great job portraying the local stigmas about these things. Although Blackfeet are even more stoic than the Salish or local Indians that I'm familiar with (who are story tellers and not just warriors). Blackfeet are not keen on story telling .
Old 16-06-2009, 02:39 AM   #57
gripit

thank u so much for posting that metacomet, loved it! I've been fascinated with Sasquatch since I was a kid. In fact, I did a classroom 'public speech' on it. I also did ones on UFO's, alien abductions and Nessy. I won every time, so I would have to do my speech in front of the whole school, parents and teachers, back in the mid 70s...lol!

I got all my info from a Canadian kids magazine called 'OWL'. Probably a pile of indoctrinating junk now, but it had some good 'conspiracy' stuff in it back in the day
gripit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 03:29 AM   #58
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by gripit View Post
thank u so much for posting that metacomet, loved it!
You you gripit.

Quote:
I've been fascinated with Sasquatch since I was a kid. In fact, I did a classroom 'public speech' on it.
Me too I would have flipped if I had known this story then. Although it might have scared me off the subject somewhat.

Quote:
I also did ones on UFO's, alien abductions and Nessy.
Oh yeah I was way into sea and lake monsters as well.

Last edited by metacomet; 16-06-2009 at 03:30 AM.
Old 16-06-2009, 07:22 AM   #59
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by gripit View Post
I got all my info from a Canadian kids magazine called 'OWL'. Probably a pile of indoctrinating junk now, but it had some good 'conspiracy' stuff in it back in the day
hey that mag sounds like fun! funny that they would have that sort of content in a kids magazine , would have been right up my alley!
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2009, 01:03 PM   #60
gripit

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
Me too I would have flipped if I had known this story then. Although it might have scared me off the subject somewhat.
No kidding, scary stuff indeed!
gripit is offline   Reply With Quote