Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 09-03-2009, 11:23 PM   #1
metacomet

Post The "Hairy Man" : The unspoken legend of this area

So, I will be upfront. I live in Western Montana - the mountains are real, the wilderness is real, and so are the people.

I live on a reservation and the population of Native American to White/other is about 50/50. My father is a tribal member and my mother is not. I am therefore a white descendant and have grown up experiencing both sides of the 'culture' so to speak. I have spent time in the rough neighborhoods and at white owned ranches and farms. Both whites and indians have stories that they rarely tell because they are so paranormal in nature.

Let me tell you about something that people don't talk about here.

When my father was born he was conscious. This is something he would never tell a stranger: but I am telling you what he told me. He remembers being in a 'waiting room' before birth - and surrounded by thousands of babies. Some were deformed, some were sickly, some were black and asian and other races - and one of them was covered in hair. It's impossible for me to explain this part better than he could: but basically he saw the waiting room for souls coming to this particular area of the world and he was one of the few 'let through'.

I am only sharing this detail because as a child I had dreams about the "Hairy man" and his family before I was ever exposed to the concept of Bigfoot. These dreams were frightening and unexplainable and only made sense years later when my father related this to me.

In my opinion - the Hairy Man is somehow related to this area in a big way and my ancestors, having been the first to settle this area, have had extensive experiences with the Hairy Men that have been buried under generations of secrecy and tight lips. Sasquatch may be part of my genetic memory as well as my fathers and our grandfathers.

Sasquatch was after all, named after the tribe who lives here now, who had named him 'Sesqec' or 'wild man of the mountains' before Louis and Clark came. It is this name 'Sesqec' which the world has adopted for Bigfoot...

So: my father was born with pre-cognition of the Hairy Man (Sasquatch).

Years later as a small boy he was playing in the living room with his many brothers when one of them burst through the door screaming and crying for my grandmother to come out and 'make him go away'. This was the first time the 'Hairy Man' had re-appeared in my fathers life. My uncle, also a child at the time, had seen a Sasquatch in the small garden out back, which is tucked next to a small creek and at the time was surrounded by trees. This Sasquatch was stealing vegetables and ran off after being sighted. Nobody spoke of this event afterwards - Sasquatch was taken for granted back then anyway, and my grandmother, raising a houseful of young boys by herself, had no desire to encourage them to panic : which they were.

As the years went by my father reached his early 20's and stories had been popping up around the reservation about a wild man breaking into houses and scaring children at night. 'Indian town' as it was called was the downtown area with government housing etc. and is a rough neighborhood that I grew up in myself as a kid. 'Indian town' was a very tight-lipped place and people didn't speak about these events to anyone but close relatives. The historic church which 'indian town' centers around has had many controversies and disturbing stories...

At night, in 'Indian town' someone very large and smelly had been rummaging through garbage and trashing yards. A couple houses had been broken into and completely trashed. Food from the cupboards was taken, food that a bear or other wild animal wouldn't have been able to access. People couldn't decide whether it was a wild animal, an alcoholic or drug addict, or kids causing trouble.

This carried on for some years. One family in particular started to be visited by Hairy Man almost every night. They would come home and see the door left open, their food taken, and the animals cowering under tables etc. This routine was so familiar that they treated it as a common occurence, like the 'family ghost' as my father put it. Something that is there but the family is afraid to acknowledge.

They kept their lips tight. But word got around. People were getting nervous. Everyone started to lock their doors at night (this was unheard of during the 70's). Dogs were acting cowardly for no apparent reason...

The Wild Man was having his way. Free reign. He was getting bold. He started to break into houses during the middle of the day. Children would see him and flip out. Police were called. Meetings were held. The town was becoming more and more shaken up by the presence of this unknown intruder.

This was when something incredible happened to the particular family who was 'favorited' by the Hairy Man. They had become so lax and accepting of the Hairy Man's presence that one night, while standing on the porch, the father was yanked off by his feet in full view of the entire family. They screamed and huddled together and cried while whatever it was 'fought' with the Dad on the porch. The sounds of fighting and screaming and knowing that your father was powerless against whatever it was... it must have been unspeakably traumatic for the kids. They are now grown up, like myself, and I wonder to this day how much this affected their lives.

The father was gone. For days. Whatever it was that had taken him had carried him off into the night after a struggle on the porch. There was blood on the grass and the family grabbed neighbors and men of the community to help recover the father. The men got together and followed the signs and trails left by whatever it was. Drops of blood and signs of something large passing through, they followed this trail all the way to the very creek which my uncle had spotted a Sasquatch at. They followed the creek all night.

When the men returned the next day, they didn't speak a word. A whole group of grown men, and not one of them was willing to speak about what happened. They had however, found the father. They recovered him. He was beaten black and blue over his entire body, ribs broken, arms and legs broken. The father was in shock. Incoherent. Couldn't speak a word.

One of my uncles had gone to see the man and his family in the hospital. There was a fair amount of good will being shown to the family that went through this experience. Nobody knew what happened, only that the father was close to death and the family was very shaken up. So my uncle stopped by to pay his respects, and saw for himself the father lying in the hospital. His eyes were bulging wide, he was trembling constantly. This man had been beaten badly - but something else was wrong with him. He was traumatized... he died that night and to this day nobody knows what grabbed him or what happened to him.

To this day, the men who went on the recovery mission to save him have kept these stories to themselves. Only a select circle, including my father, remembers these incidents. Almost nobody talks about them. I have shared them with you, for whatever it's worth.

Those men found what it was that took that father. They found the Hairy Man, and they killed it. They shot it to death with high powered rifles and buried the body.

The men who did this feel incredibly guilty. Sasquatch is a matter of fact here, and the older generations told us to avoid them and leave them alone , because they are human beings . They are not 'animals' and they are not 'magic'. They can most certainly be monsters... and this is one story that corroborates that.

But the Hairy Man, Bigfoot, is so human like, that even here, when a group of men killed one, they were so traumatized by the experience that they felt guilty of murder.

Back in the 70's there was no desire to be 'rich and famous' for killing a Bigfoot. There was no desire to even talk about Bigfoot. These kind of things were 'dirty little secrets', especially on reservations. Yes there were plenty of white kids bumping into Bigfoot and getting in the newspapers, but the indian community is tight lipped about this - even still to this day.

Hairy Man was a dirty little secret and I am glad my Dad told me the story.

As of this day Bigfoot has been sighted in these surrounding mountain ranges over a dozen times. One of the latest sightings was less than a quarter mile behind my house, at a nearby man-made lake. A Sasquatch was sighted by a retired elementary school principle who I know personally. He related to my grandmother in private, and that is the only reason I know.

I have been deep up into these mountains and can tell you they are not like other mountains. More has been seen and experienced there than people are willing to talk about, including close encounters with UFO's.

The tight lipped nature of Bigfoot is something people need to understand. This world is so full of cynics and boring people that it is assumed if anything 'fantastic' happens it must be made into a headline. That's simply not true. People who have traumatic and personal experiences with these things do not want attention for it. They don't want anyone to know about it.

If it weren't for people with big mouths: like myself : nobody would know

Hope it was worth the read.

Last edited by metacomet; 09-03-2009 at 11:39 PM.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:54 PM   #2
whiterain

just got to add that these stories fascinate me. reading about peoples beliefs of sasquatch as an interdimensional was one of the first things that led me to these alternative viewpoints in the first place. of course i believe creatures of all possible shapes and descriptions exist somewhere, and i am sure that there is something to these stories, but what? i aint got the foggiest. i once read an account of one woman who believed she was in telepathic contact with them. at the time i didnt know what to think but now? well its all possible. anyone ever bumped into him on a mushie trip in the woods?

how id love to come join you meta in your beautiful neighbourhood. in person or in spirit..

Last edited by whiterain; 09-03-2009 at 11:56 PM.
whiterain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 12:01 AM   #3
boots
Banned

Good read metacomet,

Thanks for sharing.

Big foot is always around when there is trouble. I remember a bit in the book "In The Spirit of Crazy Horse".. The night before the shooting of the FBI agents. They heard bigfoot running down the creek where they were camped.

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 12:48 AM   #4
exclamatio

wow! i couldnt stop reading! Thank you for sharing, i found that a really interesting read
Old 10-03-2009, 01:09 AM   #5
amercury

A Cheyenne quote: "Stories are gifts. It is up to us to GIVE and receive them."

You have the gift of storytelling metacomet
amercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 01:13 AM   #6
mikethepunk

Great read!
Montana is a beautiful state.
Which mountains are these?
The Glacier ones?

I have been through there many times on the Amtrak.
I have always wanted to get out and explore.
If only I had the money.

I would love to live in a ranch in Montana.

Real love is never ending.
Adam is still in love with Eve.
mikethepunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 01:21 AM   #7
octopusrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
So, I will be upfront. I live in Western Montana - the mountains are real, the wilderness is real, and so are the people.

I live on a reservation and the population of Native American to White/other is about 50/50. My father is a tribal member and my mother is not. I am therefore a white descendant and have grown up experiencing both sides of the 'culture' so to speak. I have spent time in the rough neighborhoods and at white owned ranches and farms. Both whites and indians have stories that they rarely tell because they are so paranormal in nature.

Let me tell you about something that people don't talk about here.

When my father was born he was conscious. This is something he would never tell a stranger: but I am telling you what he told me. He remembers being in a 'waiting room' before birth - and surrounded by thousands of babies. Some were deformed, some were sickly, some were black and asian and other races - and one of them was covered in hair. It's impossible for me to explain this part better than he could: but basically he saw the waiting room for souls coming to this particular area of the world and he was one of the few 'let through'.

I am only sharing this detail because as a child I had dreams about the "Hairy man" and his family before I was ever exposed to the concept of Bigfoot. These dreams were frightening and unexplainable and only made sense years later when my father related this to me.

In my opinion - the Hairy Man is somehow related to this area in a big way and my ancestors, having been the first to settle this area, have had extensive experiences with the Hairy Men that have been buried under generations of secrecy and tight lips. Sasquatch may be part of my genetic memory as well as my fathers and our grandfathers.

Sasquatch was after all, named after the tribe who lives here now, who had named him 'Sesqec' or 'wild man of the mountains' before Louis and Clark came. It is this name 'Sesqec' which the world has adopted for Bigfoot...

So: my father was born with pre-cognition of the Hairy Man (Sasquatch).

Years later as a small boy he was playing in the living room with his many brothers when one of them burst through the door screaming and crying for my grandmother to come out and 'make him go away'. This was the first time the 'Hairy Man' had re-appeared in my fathers life. My uncle, also a child at the time, had seen a Sasquatch in the small garden out back, which is tucked next to a small creek and at the time was surrounded by trees. This Sasquatch was stealing vegetables and ran off after being sighted. Nobody spoke of this event afterwards - Sasquatch was taken for granted back then anyway, and my grandmother, raising a houseful of young boys by herself, had no desire to encourage them to panic : which they were.

As the years went by my father reached his early 20's and stories had been popping up around the reservation about a wild man breaking into houses and scaring children at night. 'Indian town' as it was called was the downtown area with government housing etc. and is a rough neighborhood that I grew up in myself as a kid. 'Indian town' was a very tight-lipped place and people didn't speak about these events to anyone but close relatives. The historic church which 'indian town' centers around has had many controversies and disturbing stories...

At night, in 'Indian town' someone very large and smelly had been rummaging through garbage and trashing yards. A couple houses had been broken into and completely trashed. Food from the cupboards was taken, food that a bear or other wild animal wouldn't have been able to access. People couldn't decide whether it was a wild animal, an alcoholic or drug addict, or kids causing trouble.

This carried on for some years. One family in particular started to be visited by Hairy Man almost every night. They would come home and see the door left open, their food taken, and the animals cowering under tables etc. This routine was so familiar that they treated it as a common occurence, like the 'family ghost' as my father put it. Something that is there but the family is afraid to acknowledge.

They kept their lips tight. But word got around. People were getting nervous. Everyone started to lock their doors at night (this was unheard of during the 70's). Dogs were acting cowardly for no apparent reason...

The Wild Man was having his way. Free reign. He was getting bold. He started to break into houses during the middle of the day. Children would see him and flip out. Police were called. Meetings were held. The town was becoming more and more shaken up by the presence of this unknown intruder.

This was when something incredible happened to the particular family who was 'favorited' by the Hairy Man. They had become so lax and accepting of the Hairy Man's presence that one night, while standing on the porch, the father was yanked off by his feet in full view of the entire family. They screamed and huddled together and cried while whatever it was 'fought' with the Dad on the porch. The sounds of fighting and screaming and knowing that your father was powerless against whatever it was... it must have been unspeakably traumatic for the kids. They are now grown up, like myself, and I wonder to this day how much this affected their lives.

The father was gone. For days. Whatever it was that had taken him had carried him off into the night after a struggle on the porch. There was blood on the grass and the family grabbed neighbors and men of the community to help recover the father. The men got together and followed the signs and trails left by whatever it was. Drops of blood and signs of something large passing through, they followed this trail all the way to the very creek which my uncle had spotted a Sasquatch at. They followed the creek all night.

When the men returned the next day, they didn't speak a word. A whole group of grown men, and not one of them was willing to speak about what happened. They had however, found the father. They recovered him. He was beaten black and blue over his entire body, ribs broken, arms and legs broken. The father was in shock. Incoherent. Couldn't speak a word.

One of my uncles had gone to see the man and his family in the hospital. There was a fair amount of good will being shown to the family that went through this experience. Nobody knew what happened, only that the father was close to death and the family was very shaken up. So my uncle stopped by to pay his respects, and saw for himself the father lying in the hospital. His eyes were bulging wide, he was trembling constantly. This man had been beaten badly - but something else was wrong with him. He was traumatized... he died that night and to this day nobody knows what grabbed him or what happened to him.

To this day, the men who went on the recovery mission to save him have kept these stories to themselves. Only a select circle, including my father, remembers these incidents. Almost nobody talks about them. I have shared them with you, for whatever it's worth.

Those men found what it was that took that father. They found the Hairy Man, and they killed it. They shot it to death with high powered rifles and buried the body.

The men who did this feel incredibly guilty. Sasquatch is a matter of fact here, and the older generations told us to avoid them and leave them alone , because they are human beings . They are not 'animals' and they are not 'magic'. They can most certainly be monsters... and this is one story that corroborates that.

But the Hairy Man, Bigfoot, is so human like, that even here, when a group of men killed one, they were so traumatized by the experience that they felt guilty of murder.

Back in the 70's there was no desire to be 'rich and famous' for killing a Bigfoot. There was no desire to even talk about Bigfoot. These kind of things were 'dirty little secrets', especially on reservations. Yes there were plenty of white kids bumping into Bigfoot and getting in the newspapers, but the indian community is tight lipped about this - even still to this day.

Hairy Man was a dirty little secret and I am glad my Dad told me the story.

As of this day Bigfoot has been sighted in these surrounding mountain ranges over a dozen times. One of the latest sightings was less than a quarter mile behind my house, at a nearby man-made lake. A Sasquatch was sighted by a retired elementary school principle who I know personally. He related to my grandmother in private, and that is the only reason I know.

I have been deep up into these mountains and can tell you they are not like other mountains. More has been seen and experienced there than people are willing to talk about, including close encounters with UFO's.

The tight lipped nature of Bigfoot is something people need to understand. This world is so full of cynics and boring people that it is assumed if anything 'fantastic' happens it must be made into a headline. That's simply not true. People who have traumatic and personal experiences with these things do not want attention for it. They don't want anyone to know about it.

If it weren't for people with big mouths: like myself : nobody would know

Hope it was worth the read.
Worth the read. So, what are your views on Whitecloud and her white calf?
octopusrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 01:31 AM   #8
onourwayto2012

Holy Hairy Man comet....what a fascinating story..... thanks for sharing that..... very very cool!
onourwayto2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 01:57 AM   #9
unbornawakened

My sympathies to you ... And, thanks for the wonderful and awe-inspiring pictures of nature you posted
unbornawakened is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 02:09 AM   #10
thetonic

pics or stfu ...

really , really good story ... would make a good novel/biography im sure!

EVERYTHING!!! is a state of mind

"I haven't a scooby-doo what he was going on about?" - Velma
thetonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 03:03 AM   #11
metacomet

There is something that should be clarified about the hairy man. The men who shot him went a little 'insane' because they killed a hairy human. Not a classic 'bigfoot'.

The Hairy Man was described as a huge human being with hair. Extremely muscular.

During the 60's it was rumored that one of the town bishops of the local church, likely a Jesuit, had 'taken in' a 'freak' of some sort. This 'freak' was not human, but not animal enough to be rejected by the Jesuit, so the Jesuit was keeping him in the basement and feeding him. The only reason knowledge of this exists is because people would hear things at the church, inhuman things. If you ask me : the Jesuits did not want this thing to be 'out and about' and were doing what they had already been known to do. Make things disappear. This church, as I said earlier, has a creepy reputation because alot of Natives were 'disappearing' around the time it was founded. When it was a boarding school, certain children would 'disappear'. And at one point, as walls were reconstructed, the bones of dozens of aborted fetuses were found in the walls of this church...

Now, I'm about to reach out far here: my Dad has conscious memory of seeing himself and other babies, including a hairy one before birth - he also remembers 'beings' floating over him and deciding whether he should live or die.

During the early 1900's the nuns at this church were known to be doing an archaic ritual which my Dad called a 'choosing'. A 'choosing' is when you decide which babies should live, and which should die. Babies that are born with sickness or deformities were often brought to the church to be euthanized by the nuns. My father somehow ended up in this choosing and has conscious memory of it as a baby. The nuns let him live because he was healthy and strong. The babies he saw in pre-birth were babies who had gone through the same ritual of 'choosing'. Among those babies was the hairy man... the hairy man, in my opinion, was born to a human mother and given to the nuns to euthanize. They did not kill him.

This sounds somewhat unbelievable but keep in mind that the reason the men who shot the Hairy Man went a little 'insane' was because they killed a human . A giant, ridiculously muscular human, covered in hair, yes: but a human. Too human to parade about town in the back of a pickup truck, if you know what I mean.

Hairy Man may have been the result of a freak incident which has happened only a handful of times in recorded history...

Quote:
CHINESE BIGFOOT CROSS-BREED "http://www.bigfootencounters.com"

A woman who works for a Wildman Research Center in China was going through the belongings of her recently deceased father. Her father had been with the Wildlife Research Centre in China. Among the belongings she found a video tape taken in 1986 that contained footage of an unusual person in a very remote, forested area of China.

The person, a male, about 33 years old, was very tall (about two meters or 6 feet 5 inches). He had a small head and what appeared to be a kind of tail. His body shape and arms and legs are similar to those of the North American Bigfoot. He did not have any noticeable long hair and did not speak any language.

He took fairly large steps when he walked. The mother of the "boy" was still alive when the video was taken. The mother stated that she had been kidnapped/abducted by a "Chinese wildman" after the death of her husband and the boy was an offspring of the "relationship" with the wildman.

The woman previously had a son by her husband. The son was an officer in the army and he persuaded his mother to tell her story to the Wildlife Research People. She told her story under the condition that the research people would not reveal her identity while she was alive because he was ashamed of what had happened.

The article goes on to state that Chinese wild-men have been recorded as far back as 100-200BC. It also mentions the finding of a monkey-boy in 1932 in the "Long River area" but wasn't anymore specific than that, ...unfortunately no mention of the village name.
Any woman would be somewhat traumatized, embarassed or ashamed to be forcibly impregnated by a Bigfoot. This is serious business, a really heavy topic. Imagine what a woman would do if she survived such a situation and actually gave birth to such offspring? They are more human than Bigfoot, but still, not normal...

Hairy man was more human than Bigfoot, but he was still a freak. It's said his mother was absolutely insane - a complete basket case. Can we not imagine why? I think I know why.

Quote:
Skanicum , is Indian name for Bigfoot
Summary: MAIDEN KIDNAPPED BY Skanicum , Bigfoot

WA, FERRY 1890’S TR#70 Next to speak was Dr. Edward Fuch, anthropologist, geologist, and philosopher, who has also written a book about tales told to him by friends in the Colville and Spokane Indian tribes.
The Spokane Indians are our direct neighbors and have an even richer history with Sasquatch.

Quote:
I thought the most interesting tale, and one of import to our Coroner’s Inquest (though delayed), was the tale of Patrick. Before the turn of the century, the Lake Band of the Colville, had set up a fishing camp near Keller on the San Poil River. A recent bride went for water, and was heard screaming. The men rushed to her aid but could only stand and watch as the Skanicum carried the bride away. She was with the Skanicum all summer, when searchers rescued her from the sleeping Skanicum as she gathered roots. During her stay she became pregnant and bore a son named Patrick. His body was quite different; the 5’4" tiny man had very long arms - reaching to his knees, had a sloping forehead, a large lower jaw with a wide mouth with straight upper and lower lips, and straight protruding teeth. He was hump-backed, his ears were peaked, he had long fingers and large hands, and generally when at school was described as very ugly, although very smart. He died at 30, and is buried on the reservation. He did marry and was considered affluent. There were three daughters and two sons which both died early. The daughters were; Mary Louise (now about 70), Madeline, and Stella (died young). Mary Louise lives near Omak, and has said that her paternal grandfather was a Skanicum. She is relatively normal in appearance, but both girls have wide mouths, protruding teeth, and squint eyes. Madeline, who lives on the Washington coast, has a very distinct sloping forehead, and long peaked ears. She is considered ugly by Indian standards, and is an alcoholic spending much time in taverns, Dr. Fuch said.
So ... as you might realize by now. This is not a joke.

A 'Skanicum' is a word for someone born not of a direct human but of Sasquatch kind. This might seem like a cruel joke, something to call a human with developmental disabilities etc... but the honest to God truth may be too hard to swallow. That Sasquatch have interbred with women in the past and the existence of these offspring has been swept under the rug and kept hidden - like the Hairy Man.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:15 AM   #12
metacomet

The most famous Sasquatch-Human hybrid was 'Zana'. Zana was a Sasquatch-type humanoid captured in Russia who was somehow (disturbingly) 'knocked up' by one of the local villagers (a known alcoholic).

Zana gave birth to the lineage of this man:

http://www.cryptomundo.com/wp-content/khwit_924.jpg

Known as 'Khwit' he was the great grandchild (could be wrong) of Zana and was very tall, incredibly strong, and 'quick to fight'. It is difficult to imagine what Zana looked like from her second or third generation offspring... but if Khwit were twice as muscular and twice as hairy, he may have been similar to the local Hairy Man in these parts.

Here is Zanas story:

Quote:
In 1850, a group of hunters were prowling the Ochamchir region of Georgia in Russia when they were astonished by the sight of a young female wild woman. She looked somewhat human, but also had many ape-like features. With great difficulty, they captured the woman and brought her to civilization for study where they named her Zana

Although she was clearly not an ape, Zana didn't look quite human either. Unlike other feral captures, which were obviously human in appearance, she had thick arms, legs and fingers, a massive bosom and was covered with dark hair. More primitive still was her behavior, which was so vicious that she had to be kept caged for the first few years of her captivity.

The details of her life in the Russian village are sketchy, but apparently Zana's behavior mellowed after a few years and she was taught to perform such domestic tasks as grinding corn. It was said that she had a remarkable tolerance for the cold and disliked being in a heated room.

Although Zana never learned to communicate through human speech, she obviously had developed social abilities since she gave birth to several children sired by various human fathers. How these pregnancies came about exactly is unclear, but it is known that Zana accidentally killed at least one of her children by trying to bathe it in a cold river. Apparently, she thought her offspring had the same tolerance to cold as she did.

Several of her other children were taken from her, for their protection, by families in the village who raised them as their own. Unlike their mother, the children did learn to speak and they eventually had children of their own. Zana died in 1890, and the youngest of her children survived until 1954. Her grandchildren, according to researchers, had dark skin, Negroid features and were extraordinarily strong.

I can quite honestly say that if a local woman had been born, like 'Zana' in this area, that she could have been taken in by the local Jesuits and her offspring as well could have been monitored.

Hairy Man may have been born in the room which my father had seen the 'choosing' right after birth. A Hairy Infant left to crawl about in secrecy, as obviously, the choosing room was very private.

When Hairy Man reached adolescence, he got 'out of hand'... far too strong and loud to keep quiet. This is what was going on at the church, this is what people were hearing, and this is why the Jesuit priest released Hairy Man and soon retired, leaving the reservation.
Old 10-03-2009, 12:13 PM   #13
whiterain

ive read about zana before. apparently some researchers went to the village to see if they could examine the remains of her children. cant remember the outcome tho. ill try and dig it up
Old 10-03-2009, 01:42 PM   #14
supertzar

This is incredible! Great thread, metacomet.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 02:02 PM   #15
lookfar

Thanks for sharing that with us metacomet, it was a very interesting read.

Montana is a beautiful part of the world & I'm not surprised those mountains hold some secrets
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 02:12 PM   #16
biblegirl

Incredible stories, thanks for sharing. The pre-birth memories as well as the choosing ritual were quiet eye opening as well.
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 02:20 PM   #17
mountain

Thanks for sharing!

I love Montana! Its a beautiful place.

Very interesting and it reminds me of a story my family has shared with me as a child. Both of my maternal and paternal grandmothers are Chickahominy Native that grew up in the Virginia mountains and Maryland. My mother and my grandmothers has told me the story of the 'White Thing' they and others encountered while growing up in the sticks back in the 1950s.

She said it was a peaceful sasquatch creature, very tall with beautiful white fur. She was just a child then. One occasion she went to fetch some water and saw it stooped low and drinking from the stream using its hand as a cup. She said it frightened her at first but suddenly felt a peaceful aura surrounding it. Others saw it picking peaches.

I found the story quite fascinating, I was always open-minded as a child and have seen many strange things. Anyway, she said the creature had died and that the government officials came and hastily removed the body, the village watched as they carried it out on a huge stretcher.

The area was and still is a hotspot for paranormal and strange sightings. Just wanted to share my li'l story.

Last edited by mountain; 10-03-2009 at 02:24 PM.
mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 04:28 PM   #18
mikethepunk

You never answered my question about what Mountains in Montana you are talking about. I really want to know.

Real love is never ending.
Adam is still in love with Eve.
mikethepunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 04:39 PM   #19
jojo

:O wow MC, thank you for sharing this info.

im sure this would not have happened (the choosing and the hairyman attack) had your people being able to wander freely and be nomadic. whats with reservations, I dont know much about them? That church gives me the creeps too. I suspect much torment has been both performed and planned from there.

But what a wonderfull place. such wilderness and beauty. untouched in many ways.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 04:40 PM   #20
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikethepunk View Post
You never answered my question about what Mountains in Montana you are talking about. I really want to know.
maybe hes respecting his elders and the hairy man and doesnt want to give specifics out on the forum.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote