Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 11-02-2009, 12:51 PM   #41
oddblock

Default Water

Thought I'd throw this into the mix, not sure of it's location either (possible phtoshop?)... I'm no geologist so don't know all the facts, but perfectly circular caves are very bizarre.

Excellent thread by the way

..~\\\\\\\\\\www.myspace.com/oddblock//////////~..

Last edited by oddblock; 11-02-2009 at 12:53 PM.
oddblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:16 PM   #42
halleyscomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
I think it's irrelevant to the question of Mel's hole. Yes, there are a lot of freaky caves in the world. Someone already mentioned Carlsbad caverns, which has at least one area so huge most cathedrals could fit inside. While there's very little evidence to support the claims about the depth of the hole (The measuring technique claimed to have been used probably wouldn't have worked due to the tensile strength of the line used) I don't know enough about geology to tell if the claimed depth is plausible or not.

The claims of supernatural powers however are, quite frankly, based upon verbal testimony with no corroborating evidence. Was this miracle dog examined? Are there vet records indicating the animal actually died? All we REALLY have is someone's word on C2C and as the "Gordon Freeman" incident demonstrated, it's pretty easy to get onto and fool Coast 2 Coast.
halleyscomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 06:22 PM   #43
lordreptoid
Banned

Quote:
Thought I'd throw this into the mix, not sure of it's location either (possible phtoshop?)... I'm no geologist so don't know all the facts, but perfectly circular caves are very bizarre.
Those who have studied them, and there's several... they call them "blue holes". Saw a documentary about them back in the late 80's. They are so old that geology studies clearly indicate they have been wet and completely dry more than once or twice in their history. They are as deep as the Japanese trench (off the coast of Japan) and are not only perfectly round at the opening but also fairly perfect cylinders all the way down. Getting the creeps yet? They even bother me somewhat. I just can't imagine such accuracy being "nature" doing this... and their age... what was here a million years ago doing this to the planet? I forget their exact location off hand... might be Bahamas or something for some of them. Imagine what/who could make use of these things today... or if there are others all over the planet much farther down! Swiss cheese-Earth anyone? So many caves with so many ancient secrets and so little access... (poisonous gasses, high pressure water, fragile structures, etc)

As for the blue holes themselves, try good ol' Google-Earth and have a look around with keywords and "by hand" for some.

Enjoy.

Last edited by lordreptoid; 11-02-2009 at 06:23 PM.
lordreptoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 06:34 PM   #44
lordreptoid
Banned

Quote:
The claims of supernatural powers however are, quite frankly, based upon verbal testimony with no corroborating evidence.
Is this the ghost of Philip Class by chance or just a quote from one of his books paid for by the military to debunk the paranormal for them?

Welcome to the plight of the real life x-files. I challenge anyone to do better under the circumstances with what we have to work with. People are LUCKY to even have a PUBLIC "MUFON" on this planet at all, let alone a public professional team of bottomless pit investigators. This is where the military get dibs on everything themselves and hide it all under natonal security - I'd like to see you get past that and live. *Pointing to the Area 51 signs, "Authorized use of deadly force"* Go ahead... do your best. Close that x-file for us once and for all. Why not get a plane and fly inside Area 51 while talking on your cell phone to George Noory like that other fellow did with Art Bell or something bold like that? See what happens. I dare you to do what others have done before you. By the way, we expect cameras and gear GALORE and 5 others to document all this with you or your vanishing will be thought of as just another joke played by some scammer on the scientific community and your name will be remembered as such. Happy digging.

Additional refs: Norio Hayakawa(sp) (first man to do YEARLY vigils to A51 with news media present, bringing public attention to A51 globally back in the early 80's)

Last edited by lordreptoid; 11-02-2009 at 06:36 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:48 PM   #45
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

interesting topic, thanks for the nudge HC
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:57 PM   #46
halleyscomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordreptoid View Post
Is this the ghost of Philip Class by chance or just a quote from one of his books paid for by the military to debunk the paranormal for them?
I just prefer evidence to tall tales, even when the tall tales are more fun.

Quote:
This is where the military get dibs on everything themselves and hide it all under natonal security - I'd like to see you get past that and live. *Pointing to the Area 51 signs, "Authorized use of deadly force"* Go ahead... do your best.
The sightings make it pretty clear area 51 is an air force based used for testing experimental aircraft. I'd damn well hope they shoot anyone dumb enough to wander in. The last thing we need is North Korea taking notes on whatever classified aircraft we have in the pipeline to replace the stealth bomber.

What criteria do YOU use to decide if you're going to believe someone's claims or not? Why do YOU believe Mel's Hole is plausible?
Old 12-02-2009, 12:07 PM   #47
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Put together with the other stories you have a string of tall tales bound together by a vague reference to a mythical location one guy claims to have seen.
Far from it. We have Red Elk too. We have signs of blatent, and not so blatent, cover-ups on public satelite pictures and lots more. Have you read this whole thread?

I was pretty doubtful at first, but much less so now.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 12:08 PM   #48
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbongjovi View Post
I love these sort of mysteries. Interesting stuff. Wonder where Mel is today.

I was wondering that. The last interview was 7 years ago. I'll see if there's any more recent news on Mel and the hole.

Old 12-02-2009, 12:09 PM   #49
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddblock View Post

Excellent thread by the way

I've a feeling that that is the atoll where France did it's nuclear bomb test.

Old 12-02-2009, 12:11 PM   #50
hagbard_celine

Quote:
I think it's irrelevant to the question of Mel's hole. Yes, there are a lot of freaky caves in the world. Someone already mentioned Carlsbad caverns, which has at least one area so huge most cathedrals could fit inside. While there's very little evidence to support the claims about the depth of the hole (The measuring technique claimed to have been used probably wouldn't have worked due to the tensile strength of the line used) I don't know enough about geology to tell if the claimed depth is plausible or not.

The claims of supernatural powers however are, quite frankly, based upon verbal testimony with no corroborating evidence. Was this miracle dog examined? Are there vet records indicating the animal actually died? All we REALLY have is someone's word on C2C and as the "Gordon Freeman" incident demonstrated, it's pretty easy to get onto and fool Coast 2 Coast.
Well try breaking through the military cordon around the area and see if you can get some more evidence then.

Why have the govt sealled off the place? Why the censorship on Google Earth?

Old 12-02-2009, 12:12 PM   #51
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
interesting topic, thanks for the nudge HC

Your welcome. Yes, it's an amazing story.

Old 12-02-2009, 01:48 PM   #52
halleyscomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
Well try breaking through the military cordon around the area and see if you can get some more evidence then.

Why have the govt sealled off the place? Why the censorship on Google Earth?
Oh, I know what's ready there, but I signed an NDA not to discuss it. The Army takes a dim view of people who ignore their NDAs. Richard Feynman had a brilliant way of working around censorship restrictions. He even figured out how to describe the exact size, location and severity of a hole in one of the fences around the Manhattan Project in a way that got through the censors! For example, I can tell you that Mel's entire story is complete and utter bullshit. Revealing that doesn't violate the NDA. I can tell you I KNOW for a FACT that it's bullshit. I even think I know who played Mel during the initial misinformation campaign. He was a right bastard and probably one of the least mourned victims of the 9/11 damage to the Pentagon.

I can tell you it's an Amy project, as there are no restrictions on me saying who I've worked for. UFO conspiracy theorists please take note of the fact that it is NOT an Air Force or Air Force affiliated project.

A lot of people here probably think I'm just another doubting thomas, out to disprove all the interesting theories people spout off. The thing is, sometimes I'm speaking from experience or trying to hint at inside information.

Now, I'm sure some of you will ask why I don't become a whistle blower. The reason is simple, I LIKE the work I do. I find it more amusing to hint and nudge people towards the truth. You see, if I just GIVE you the facts, that's boring. You'll catalog them along with all the tall tales from loons and give me no more or less credibility than you give them. If, on the other hand, I convince a few people to actually THINK about what they're hearing, then I can start undermining the very process by which sites like this are used to spread misinformation. My work doesn't involve me directly with the people responsible for propaganda and misinformation but I am often put in a position were bull is painfully obvious. Mel's hole is a perfect example of this.
Old 12-02-2009, 05:12 PM   #53
measle_weasel

Quote:
I even think I know who played Mel during the initial misinformation campaign. He was a right bastard and probably one of the least mourned victims of the 9/11 damage to the Pentagon.
He gave an interview in 2002. Was this not Mel?

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 05:26 PM   #54
halleyscomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by measle_weasel View Post
He gave an interview in 2002. Was this not Mel?
That was the second actor to play the character. I don't know who the second guy is. They guy who played Mel in 1997 died in the Pentagon in 2001.

One of the big screw ups of the misinformation campaign was a failure to adequately establish the existence of Mel Waters. At first there was concern this would damage the viability of the story, but fortunately some folks decided the lack of proof that Mel ever existed was in and of itself proof of a cover up! You gotta love some of the more paranoid members of the conspiracy community. All you have to do is hint at a cover up and the lack of proof inexplicably becomes proof.

People believe what they want to believe. Misinformation is, by and large, the art of crafting tales that distract people from what you want to keep hidden yet let them believe they've found "forbidden" information. False flag locations are great distractions as well. All you need to do is create the illusion of activity and spread a few rumors to get people to flock to a decommissioned site, ignoring all the interesting stuff going on at other locations.
Old 12-02-2009, 05:41 PM   #55
measle_weasel

Quote:
All you have to do is hint at a cover up and the lack of proof inexplicably becomes proof.
The lack of proof proving a theory seems to be a common theme on these boards.

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:37 PM   #56
halleyscomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by measle_weasel View Post
The lack of proof proving a theory seems to be a common theme on these boards.
Making places like this easy prey for anyone looking to start a rumor or circulate misinformation.
Old 12-02-2009, 06:52 PM   #57
lordreptoid
Banned

It's called "the CIA inTERRORgation manual", as I have posted about previously. I know the technique, I own the manual (declassified) to help spot the agents posing as "flamers" and making attacks to supress the truth through keeping people arguing amongst themselves accomplishing NOTHING. That's the plan and it's so dirt cheap to pay them to do, multiple accounts and everything. What a lovely job with such great karma they have.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:01 PM   #58
halleyscomet

Quote:
It's called "the CIA inTERRORgation manual", as I have posted about previously. I know the technique, I own the manual (declassified) to help spot the agents posing as "flamers" and making attacks to supress the truth through keeping people arguing amongst themselves accomplishing NOTHING. That's the plan and it's so dirt cheap to pay them to do, multiple accounts and everything. What a lovely job with such great karma they have.
Let me get this straight.

You honestly believe the CIA has declassified their actual interrogation manuals and that the document you've read was the genuine article????

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Go ahead, accuse anyone who says things you don't like of being an agent, of being an undercover something. Just remember, my main thesis was to try and get you to look past the claims of unknown voices and try to pursue reality, to learn the truth. A man who speaks without revealing his face can lie very easily, and when he makes claims that can't be founded, you have to question his reliability.

But hey, if you WANT to believe an actor because he happened to get onto Coast 2 Coast then I recommend you look into Gordon Freeman's call to Coast 2 Coast. If you find Mel's Hole fascinating Gordon Freeman's tale will make you wet your pants.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:07 PM   #59
lordreptoid
Banned

See my other posts an decide for yourself how cheap and easy it is (once you actually find the article in question). I'd do it if I were them, look at your own DISRUPTIVE behavior and distractionary techniques... either that or you are just another blind asshole... either way, I don't care. You are just another opinion and people will decide for themselves whether to take their blinders off and chose their OWN path. Good luck, stranger.

Last edited by lordreptoid; 12-02-2009 at 07:07 PM.
Old 15-02-2009, 12:57 PM   #60
hagbard_celine

Quote:
That was the second actor to play the character. I don't know who the second guy is. They guy who played Mel in 1997 died in the Pentagon in 2001.

Ah, so now there were TWO actors! Well they're lucky to find someone with the same voice. And I suppose if this second one had been in some disaster you'd tell us there was a third!

I've read your psychological analysis (Why is the stem of the word "analysis" "anal"?) of the forum's so called "loons" which I take it includes me. I could reply and explain why I think you're mistaken, giving reasons for why your post makes no sense, but you're using a very agressive tone which would bring me discomfort to debate with, so would you mind rephrasing your point more gently please. Thanks.