Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 02-02-2015, 08:55 PM   #41
1zenith
Banned

Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbzmatt View Post
I have a shadow person that won't leave me alone. It all started a couple years ago and it can take any form such as people that i know and for a while tricked me that it was that person that was doing this too me. I have tried to get more info on The Shadow People but not much is out there. I seem to know more than about them than anyone that has come forward. I don't know it all not by a long shot. If I ask him/her, I hope its a her b/c have had some weird experiences and hope its a chick LoL.

But seriously now I can feel it when it comes in contact with me and don't know what it is. Also when i use my mind to picture people I think it controls my sight and I see those people and they are most always making menacing movements or i am not sure how to explain it. I do not hear voices just see them and it will act out my thoughts, such as if i think of riding a horse it will turn into a figure riding a horse.

At times it can be fun but most of the time it freaks me out. I was diagnosed with schizophrenia but I am just a normal guy. Other people have mentioned that they have seen shadow people but only during rare times when they have not slept in a while but I see it all the time. It seems to be only one thing not multiples of them so maybe it is lonely. Also i have considered that it does not understand human emotions which would explain why it is so mean to me and shows me bad experiences more than happy ones if ever a happy experience from the past.
WOW . Very interesting.
Entitites love messing with ppl with mental illness and adult ppl who are mentally retarded it seems. I caught an entity messing with a friend i used to know who was mentally retarded.
IT seems they are more perceptive of entities.
Children are too of course. "Normal ppl" arent as perceptive.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 09:07 PM   #42
coooweee
Inactive

When I was a piss head I was in this shitty boozer, £1 a pint, real dump. I was on my own and it was 11am, I was there opening time!
I'm standing at the bar to get my first but obvious queue due to the Alkie rush, some bloke comes up to me and in an Irish accent says "don't go too far down the line" he said it a couple of times to me then added "like I did".
Now I am kidding you all not, I turned and picked up my drink, turned back and he's gone, I walked down to the end of the bar and he was nowhere.
I never asked anyone if they'd just seen this bloke because I knew what had happened, I think.
I used to listen to James Whale and he would do a lot of "alternative" stuff like aliens ghosts etc. I remember a woman on his show talking about angels.
Her description was what I saw in that bloke to a T! White hair smooth skin and the bluest eyes you have ever seen. He had the same shape of face as me and I am convinced he was some kind of great granddad, my Grandad was a boozer himself, it wasn't him though.
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 09:11 PM   #43
alf hearted
Banned

I once saw a tall slightly glowing figure while taking a short cut through a park one night. My dog spotted it first - it had been off mooching ahead of me when I heard it barking beyond this bend in the pathway. Thinking it had spotted a fox, I rounded these bushes and my dog was stood in the middle of a patch of grass, growling towards the bushes.

As my eyes followed the direction he was looking, I saw said tall figure just stood amidst some bushes. I said something like "It's okay, he won't bite," but there was no response and I called my dog over. It took no notice and started barking again and it was then I got a chilly feeling as I realised this figure had no facial feature and appeared to be wearing a head to toe beige trenchcoat that gave off a shimmer.

I shouted my dog's name this time, while watching the figure and continuing along the path, and it wasn't until I'd got about 25 yds while calling it's name that it came tearing after me. The path went for another 50 yds before I could no longer directly see that area and the figure never moved once.

Once I was back on the main drag surrounded by streetlights, I cursed myself for not walking over and checking who da fuq that was, but something tells me I was wise to walk on.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 10:09 PM   #44
hibsboy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
Those are aliens. They can recharge dead batteries and make a hand mixer go on like they did in my apartment . They CAN turn radios on. AND they can make washers go on EVEN when they aren't PLUGGED in.
ALL of that happened to me.
Interesting - I've never had any experience of aliens (that I'm conscience of anyway). I've always assumed it was a poltergeist.

All I know is that it's the most freaked out I've ever been (and am ever likely to be).

I'll never forget it and would happily take a lie detector test to prove it really happened (if anyone thought I was making it up !!!!!)
hibsboy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 03:09 PM   #45
1zenith
Banned

Default I believe you

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibsboy69 View Post
Interesting - I've never had any experience of aliens (that I'm conscience of anyway). I've always assumed it was a poltergeist.

All I know is that it's the most freaked out I've ever been (and am ever likely to be).

I'll never forget it and would happily take a lie detector test to prove it really happened (if anyone thought I was making it up !!!!!)
If you snap pics when physical stuff is manipulated you are likely to get ORBS.

See, poltergeists are aliens--. The short little gals/guys with the big black eyes. lol

The control system always taught us poltergiests are bad evil spirits. Which dont exist!!!
They surpress the aliens e ts interdimensionals extradimensionals , ultradimensionals and super dimensionals.

My reptilian beings and E t beings that dabble with me are SUPER-dimensionals!! lol

Last edited by 1zenith; 06-02-2015 at 03:10 PM.
Old 06-02-2015, 03:13 PM   #46
1zenith
Banned

Default Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
I once saw a tall slightly glowing figure while taking a short cut through a park one night. My dog spotted it first - it had been off mooching ahead of me when I heard it barking beyond this bend in the pathway. Thinking it had spotted a fox, I rounded these bushes and my dog was stood in the middle of a patch of grass, growling towards the bushes.

As my eyes followed the direction he was looking, I saw said tall figure just stood amidst some bushes. I said something like "It's okay, he won't bite," but there was no response and I called my dog over. It took no notice and started barking again and it was then I got a chilly feeling as I realised this figure had no facial feature and appeared to be wearing a head to toe beige trenchcoat that gave off a shimmer.

I shouted my dog's name this time, while watching the figure and continuing along the path, and it wasn't until I'd got about 25 yds while calling it's name that it came tearing after me. The path went for another 50 yds before I could no longer directly see that area and the figure never moved once.

Once I was back on the main drag surrounded by streetlights, I cursed myself for not walking over and checking who da fuq that was, but something tells me I was wise to walk on.
Ya that was a being that probably was NOT of this dimension.
Very interesting!!
I think you saw SLENDERMAN.

He has many a names.

IT was wise you didn't go up to Slenderman. lol

Slenderman is likely to be a reptilian and many other things.

Last edited by 1zenith; 06-02-2015 at 03:16 PM.
Old 06-02-2015, 09:07 PM   #47
asteria
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahvhill88 View Post
I was about four or five and my mum was in the bathroom preparing a bath. A demon with thin eyes and small sharp smiling teeth paralyzed me in my bedroom as I attempted to break free and crawl to the other side of the room and escape. I just about managed to, but I always had the sense as a kid that something or things were in my bedroom watching me. I was crawling very slowly, I could barely move. I put it out of my head and sort of hoped it was a bad dream but I know it was very real. Torn by Natalie Imbrulia was playing in the bathroom.
Are you one of those pretend types with fake avatar, identity, life story to have fun?
asteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 05:51 PM   #48
1zenith
Banned

Default YOU don't believe Sarahvill88??

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteria View Post
Are you one of those pretend types with fake avatar, identity, life story to have fun?
WOW. Who knows . I am sure there are a lot of fake ppl on here.
Old 16-02-2015, 02:19 PM   #49
greylox
Inactive

Was out camping with loads of mates in a local nature reserve and just as the last bit of light was fading I saw the silhouette of what I thought was a man standing about 25-30 meters away where a path cut across the field , motionless, seemingly staring at me although I couldn't see any features.. We weren't supposed to be there and everyone else was around the fire, ( I think I went to get something from the tent at the time) so I we waiting for him to say something, but nothing. It then walked away down the path and I lost sight pretty quickly as the bushes growing from the ditch that ran alongside the walkway were taller than any person.

Feeling inquisitive, I ran to the path and nothing. I had a clear enough view of the area, it was a level marshy area, quite short grass. The only way a person could have dissapeared was by jumping in the ditch with the brambles which wouldn't make sense. I went a little way down the path looking for him but eventually got freaked out and went back to my mates. Fully bizarre. The only other reason people use this area is to walk dogs, all paths lead to fields. Suffice to say there was no dog.
The path itself cuts across a railway line with a small, dangerous crossing. Maybe it was a ghost of someone who died trying to cross it. My towns old, there's been farms there since the 1700's and I'm sure even older .

Last edited by greylox; 16-02-2015 at 02:28 PM.
greylox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2015, 02:46 PM   #50
ronisron
Inactive

I had a sleep paralyisis a couple of years ago, I talked about it on here. After reading some of the descriptions from other folks I would conclude it was a grey who visited me as well.

I was in between asleep and awake, and I looked up into the corner where my bedroom door meets the wall, and there it was. It was murky light, but this being had smooth skin, almost featureless, small mouth and nose, and small eyes too, but further apart than normal. The face was flat. It was looking at me with a bemused look, as best I can describe. The eyes were expressive, and the mouth too. I was at first but then I got pissed off, and I was trying to yell at it, and it was looking at me like "Aww look, it's trying to speak..." kind of patronizing. Then I spoke, and it went from bemused to a look like "Ohhh...This isn't supposed to happen..." and I woke up. What woke me up was the sound of my grunting. I was just growling... really straining my abdomen. In my head I was screaming "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!!" and it was manifesting in my awake state too. It literally felt like a few seconds.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 09:11 AM   #51
babumoshai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
I had a sleep paralyisis a couple of years ago, I talked about it on here. After reading some of the descriptions from other folks I would conclude it was a grey who visited me as well.

I was in between asleep and awake, and I looked up into the corner where my bedroom door meets the wall, and there it was. It was murky light, but this being had smooth skin, almost featureless, small mouth and nose, and small eyes too, but further apart than normal. The face was flat. It was looking at me with a bemused look, as best I can describe. The eyes were expressive, and the mouth too. I was at first but then I got pissed off, and I was trying to yell at it, and it was looking at me like "Aww look, it's trying to speak..." kind of patronizing. Then I spoke, and it went from bemused to a look like "Ohhh...This isn't supposed to happen..." and I woke up. What woke me up was the sound of my grunting. I was just growling... really straining my abdomen. In my head I was screaming "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!!" and it was manifesting in my awake state too. It literally felt like a few seconds.
Small mouth and nose eh ? Hmmm then its gotta be those Grey aliens .
I had few sleep paralysis as well , but never really opened my eyes to check what's around me , coz of fear lol .
Btw I was surfing the net and came across this new creature having grey skin with an ugly hideous face. This is definately not the well known grey alien , but totally a new creature . What do u make out of it ? Some kind of cryptid or a different race of alien unknown to us.
Here's the video . But its blocked in U.S.
So if you're not from U.S. you're lucky -

babumoshai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2015, 06:29 PM   #52
bored_balloon
Inactive

I once witnessed an object, that had previously been sitting on a shelf in the room where I was, being tossed into the room. It flew from the hallway through the open door in an arc and landed in the middle of the room. It wasn't falling from anything, it was tossed inside. It was dead silent and there was no one else in the house who could have done it. I haven't noticed the object disappearing prior to that happening, but it must have at some point.
bored_balloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2015, 06:38 PM   #53
alf hearted
Banned

I didn't see it happen, but an empty 2 litre cider bottle was propelled from a window ledge in the kitchen down a 30ft hall, while I was arguing with a g/f. I had my back to the hall, so didn't see anything and only heard it clatter against the floor, but I saw the change of expression on her face as she saw something fly behind me. Never been able to figure that incident out. Had it been my g/f's psychic abilities, the bottle would have hit me on the head. OR... maybe like all girls, she was shit at throwing things?

*ducks and runs*
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2015, 06:56 PM   #54
tnt1

I was a cross guard. I was in maybe the fifth grade in Catholic school. I went to Catholic private school and wore a uniform with a tie and I suppose we all looked rather geeky compared to the high school students but nevertheless when it came my turn to be cross walk I had to do it for both our students and high school as well which was another building several blocks down and a separate school from our private one so we had nothing to do with those students other than seeing them in passing on the way to and from school..

These schools, one public, one private were not affiliated with each other but the nuns insisted we cross guard all students so we had orders you know? Nuns, well, you don't fool with them unless you want a ruler slap on the hand. That was my experience back then anyway.

I have told this before on here somewhere. On this particular day two high school students, or what is today referred to as 'mid high' students were coming home from classes while I was stopping traffic to allow our students to walk home from Saint Frances. To be clear these two HS students were coming toward me going toward our school on their way home. I knew who both the boys were. One was George C and the other Michael H. I still remember it all vividly.

George the taller one was a known bully and I had once seen him fighting in the playground out back with one of his peers from class. He also boxed and was a golden glove boxer at the local gym and acted the tough guy you know. He was really tall too for his age. I always wondered why he didn't play basketball.

I wasn't afraid of him so much because I never had reason to be but I certainly respected his size. Until then I doubt he paid any never mind to me. He probably has no clue about me today either yet his meeting with me was to be profound for both of us.

Being the cross walk and as I had seen George and Michael coming I walked to the center of the street as the cross walk guard is supposed to and as told to by the nuns. As I walked out I was of course looking at them both nodding to gesture hellow and I saw George eye to eye and he smiled which kept my guard down and then from no where he punched me planting his left arm way up in my bread basket. I was floored just floored and on my knees in the street. He and Michael got a big laugh. They thought it was so funny you know! Belly laughing both of them as I struggled to breath.

They walked on and I cried a bit and sucked it in. I felt fortunate that no one saw it but I later discovered my mother most have seen it it. I say she did witness from the car. She never said a word tho. I think she waited I think to see if I did anything or said anything. The worst of it was that when I looked back teary eyed as George was strutting away like a cock that just won a fight a dark blob was right behind him. I was teary eyed and struggling to see but it looked to have wings and I thought it was my eyes and rubbed them and it was still there and moving in sync with him. I had not seen it before. Then it turned and faced some other being next to it and the other like pulled back and withdrew. I think it was my guardian spirit telling his to scram to be honest with you. I still wonder about that tho and I say that because of what happened the next day.

I went home that day as usual. I never said anything to my mother or my father of the event or to anyone else either and went to bed. The next day was Sat. I remember because my mother came to the TV where I was watching cartoons and showed me the paper. She had it open to the page of a story of this guy George going home from school and beginning to work on his motorbike. In a freak accident not quite clear for how and still under investigation it caught fire it said. His entire left arm, hand, and fingers from fingers on the back all the way up to shoulder and neck was burned second and third degree. It to this day is a mass of scar tissue! He has to have it sliced to relieve the tension every couple years I hear.

While many would say oh baloney I know that my guardian spirit did that to him. I came to know later after other things later in life that this spirit is always around me. It was responsible. It protects me. I don't know why. I don't know how I just know that isn't the only time this spirit has stepped in and left no doubt of its foot print. It does show now and then.

But never does any evil or bad to me or mine anyway and seems to act solely based on when someone makes wrong action. It can be good to others also but when someone did me wrong in the past I had no control over it. It goes off and god help the individual. I mean it does have a mind of its own but seems rather attached to me. I have seen it also once as a six foot by maybe four foot wide orb of light presence also on several occasions and yet other times darkness you can't see through. This is a real story. It can be looked up in my home town news paper too and my mother and I have spoken of this and she knows what I say is true also because apparently she was aware of this guardian I came into this life with long before even I was.
Old 24-03-2015, 05:59 AM   #55
divineangel
Banned

A long time ago one summer evening I went to my bedroom to rest.

I was thinking intently about how to solve a challenge I had exprienced.

There was a nice breeze coming in from the open window, the sun had almost set and there was still a faint light in the room.

All of a sudden a giant glorious radiant angel appeared, standing next to my bed.

The angel was iridescent, majestic, magnificent, very beautiful, shimmering wearing vivid colors.

The angel was so beautiful to look at it was almost blinding.

The angel spoke to me telepathically about the challenge I had experienced.

Even though I felt no fear I pulled my covers over my head and wondered who this beautiful angel in my bedroom was.

I looked again and the angel told me his name was Metatron,

then he told me some more things and left.

I was afraid to get out of bed. So I thought about what had happened and fell asleep.

The next day I wondered who Metatron was, as I had not known that name before, so I looked it up.

And found out the angel Metatron was a messenger angel from God.

Later the things Metatron had told me, occured.

Last edited by divineangel; 24-03-2015 at 06:05 AM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2015, 09:27 AM   #56
aristocrat
Inactive

I'm not gonna share an experience here but rather, I'll tell you guys some facts.

Women mostly can see ghosts (that's why the mother's side can have a long history of children who can see ghosts) and hardly on men.

Experts are not so sure why this mostly happens on women (and women are normally possessed) but they speculated that maybe it has to do with women being sensitive, their hormones (that keeps changing I think), too aware of their body etc

Also, to the people who are curious about shadow people, the only thing I know about them, they are "shadows" because they don't want to be seen.
aristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2015, 05:03 PM   #57
1zenith
Banned

Default That is not true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aristocrat View Post
I'm not gonna share an experience here but rather, I'll tell you guys some facts.

Women mostly can see ghosts (that's why the mother's side can have a long history of children who can see ghosts) and hardly on men.

Experts are not so sure why this mostly happens on women (and women are normally possessed) but they speculated that maybe it has to do with women being sensitive, their hormones (that keeps changing I think), too aware of their body etc

Also, to the people who are curious about shadow people, the only thing I know about them, they are "shadows" because they don't want to be seen.
The shadow ppl can be many things.
I believe they are nonphysical entities who live on earth.
Or they are aliens that aren't physically manifested yet.
I believe some aliens are ethereal and some are physcial.
Some are ghosts as well but the one that I have seen and my dad sees don't emit ghost kinda energy. So that means they are NOT spirt-ly ghosts.
Old 24-03-2015, 05:05 PM   #58
1zenith
Banned

Default That was an alien. lol Some are angels too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineangel View Post
a long time ago one summer evening i went to my bedroom to rest.

I was thinking intently about how to solve a challenge i had exprienced.

There was a nice breeze coming in from the open window, the sun had almost set and there was still a faint light in the room.

All of a sudden a giant glorious radiant angel appeared, standing next to my bed.

The angel was iridescent, majestic, magnificent, very beautiful, shimmering wearing vivid colors.

The angel was so beautiful to look at it was almost blinding.

The angel spoke to me telepathically about the challenge i had experienced.

Even though i felt no fear i pulled my covers over my head and wondered who this beautiful angel in my bedroom was.

I looked again and the angel told me his name was metatron,

then he told me some more things and left.

I was afraid to get out of bed. So i thought about what had happened and fell asleep.

The next day i wondered who metatron was, as i had not known that name before, so i looked it up.

And found out the angel metatron was a messenger angel from god.

Later the things metatron had told me, occured.
Smiles. Two 'nonphysical' children from the 5D visited me in my bedroom.
They said "we come from WOODWILLOW".
Well ,Willow-Wood is a type of angel figurine.

Last edited by 1zenith; 24-03-2015 at 05:08 PM.
Old 25-03-2015, 09:08 AM   #59
aristocrat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
Smiles. Two 'nonphysical' children from the 5D visited me in my bedroom.
They said "we come from WOODWILLOW".
Well ,Willow-Wood is a type of angel figurine.
Soo... There's no such thing as an Angel/s?
Old 25-03-2015, 09:13 AM   #60
aristocrat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post

WOAH.. You saw Slenderman in a trench coat? COOL but creepy at the same time. Maybe it was also a good thing that you were looking at him while getting away from him.

Did he look like a man?

Was he, somewhat looking at you?

Did you feel anything malevolent or nothing at all?

Was he really tall?? If so, he could have been! Seeing as though it took you 50 yards to get him out of you're sight.

Did you saw tentacles at his back?

Maybe Slendy was tired of wearing a gentle man's clothing so he decided to be a mysterious badass by wearing a trench coat instead and decided to stand in a park for hours xD