Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 04-12-2014, 11:32 AM   #21
jake_ball

Maybe you could contact Russell Brand ? He supposedly helped some people in a housing situation - You would get tons of publicity if he helped you, cos he is in the MSM every day. It would be great publicity FOR HIM if his management team feel that he should get involved. I'm being serious btw. I'm not a fan of Brand, but if it helps you....
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 12:01 PM   #22
action4botton
Inactive

For the past 2 months I've Tweeted, FaceBooked and Emailed both Russell Brand and David Icke and the messages just aren't getting through to either of them. I even paid to have a message delivered to Russell Brand's guaranteed Inbox. Botton Village disabled residents and their co-workers need a loud voice - quickly and the public needs to be told how badly CVT are behaving.

CVT have 60,000 donors donating money every year and most believe their money is being given for the care of disabled residents.

Instead, CVT have introduced multiple layers of managements on very high salaries.

CVT are currently paying top law and PR firms a staggering amount of the charities money to force through the changes. E.g. the bill to their law firm is £500.00 per hour and the hours are many. Surely CVT donors should be made aware of what their money is being used for. How are CVT allowed to misuse money donated by well meaning people?

Last edited by action4botton; 04-12-2014 at 12:03 PM.
action4botton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 12:08 PM   #23
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by action4botton View Post
For the past 2 months I've Tweeted, FaceBooked and Emailed both Russell Brand and David Icke and the messages just aren't getting through to either of them. I even paid to have a message delivered to Russell Brand's guaranteed Inbox. Botton Village disabled residents and their co-workers need a loud voice - quickly and the public needs to be told how badly CVT are behaving.

CVT have 60,000 donors donating money every year and most believe their money is being given for the care of disabled residents.

Instead, CVT have introduced multiple layers of managements on very high salaries.

CVT are currently paying top law and PR firms a staggering amount of the charities money to force through the changes. E.g. the bill to their law firm is £500.00 per hour and the hours are many. Surely CVT donors should be made aware of what their money is being used for. How are CVT allowed to misuse money donated by well meaning people?
That sounds right up Brand's street (no pun intended). If I had his phone number, I would ring Brand meself! Try leaving Brand a message here :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H46...p5Bdg-0_JTYFNw
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Old 04-12-2014, 12:45 PM   #24
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:

So not only have they lied about it now being the law? But the excuse that it costs too much doing things the old way, is also a load of rubbish?
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 12:49 PM   #25
action4botton
Inactive

Many many lies and sickening bullying. Thank you for your link. Am acting on all suggestions. I want to help this community before it's too late.
Old 04-12-2014, 12:59 PM   #26
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Many many lies and sickening bullying. Thank you for your link. Am acting on all suggestions. I want to help this community before it's too late.
What can we do to help?
Old 04-12-2014, 01:14 PM   #27
action4botton
Inactive

Pleas share Botton's dilemma on any public forums, social media, your family and friends. If anyone can help us get a message direct to David Icke or Russell Brand that would really help. I've tried multiple email messages through David Icke's contact us page but it's not that he's not replying, he's just not receiving them.
Old 04-12-2014, 01:17 PM   #28
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Pleas share Botton's dilemma on any public forums, social media, your family and friends. If anyone can help us get a message direct to David Icke or Russell Brand that would really help. I've tried multiple email messages through David Icke's contact us page but it's not that he's not replying, he's just not receiving them.
Ok mate, will do what I can..
Old 04-12-2014, 02:54 PM   #29
action4botton
Inactive

Default Explanation of Action for Botton

In short the CVT management are trying to convert a community into an institution. It was designed originally so that the learning disabled would live in families with abled bodied volunteers (unwaged) co-workers this was the original intention of the charity as defined in the articles of incorporation. In the original set up each person in the community worked according to their abilities and had their needs met according to their needs.
This is being changed to the learning disabled not being allowed to live with their families some of 20 years. They will be serviced by low paid workers on eight hour shifts who live apart from them. This is extremely distressing and frightening to the disabled residents who do not want these changes
See this link
http://youtu.be/Iktlg12BoNs
Old 04-12-2014, 03:35 PM   #30
dolores1

Talking Contact Gareth Icke!

Quote:
Gareth Icke is now administrater of this forum, he's David's son and you can just send him an email right here on the forum!

Every mod has also a direct line!

:luv:
D
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 04:48 PM   #31
action4botton
Inactive

How do I contact Gareth? And thank you again!
Old 04-12-2014, 04:53 PM   #32
jake_ball

Quote:
How do I contact Gareth? And thank you again!
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showgroups.php
Old 04-12-2014, 07:07 PM   #33
action4botton
Inactive

My permissions don't allow access to sending messages to Gareth Icke. Could anyone help me get a message or link from Actoin for Bottton to Gareth to pass to David? Thanks in advance for any help
Old 04-12-2014, 07:08 PM   #34
starwalker

Bump
starwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 07:22 PM   #35
ex sheep

Quote:
My permissions don't allow access to sending messages to Gareth Icke. Could anyone help me get a message or link from Actoin for Bottton to Gareth to pass to David? Thanks in advance for any help
I have fixed it so you can now send pm's
Old 05-12-2014, 09:15 AM   #36
dolores1

Don't forget The Charity Commision, it's their job to ensure that ALL registered charities stick firmly to the terms of their charity contracts!

Link:- https://www.gov.uk/government/organi...ity-commission

Other serious complaints

Report serious concerns to the Charity Commission, for example if a charity is:

not doing what it claims to do
losing lots of money
harming people
being used for personal profit or gain
involved in illegal activity

There is a different process for reporting serious concerns about charities in Scotland and Northern Ireland

Link:- https://www.gov.uk/complain-about-charity

D
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Old 05-12-2014, 02:30 PM   #37
dolores1

Keeping this up there!

D

Old 05-12-2014, 05:24 PM   #38
neilbe
Inactive

This is so important because once these changes have been made, it will be very, very difficult to set straight again.

They are taking everything good and monetizing it.

These Camphill villages put people before profit, that's a good way forward, infact it's the only sustainable solution we have, unless we're happy to watch the whole world turn to crap!

So when exactly are we going to draw a line in the sand and tell them where to get off? That we won't let them ruin everything that's good for the sake of a quick buck! Is it going to be NOW or later?
Old 05-12-2014, 11:32 PM   #39
dolores1

True neil!

D

Old 05-12-2014, 11:44 PM   #40
bendoon

I think the problem here is that it was set up as a charity in the first place. Once charities become established they eventually become self serving, incurring ever increasing overheads and staffing costs and they lose sight of what they were originally set up for, in reality they become businesses. I could mention a few well known charities and you would recognise what I am talking about.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote