Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 11-11-2011, 01:29 PM   #21
deadhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
You have some frackin' annoying, rude entities hanging around you, though, when you spellcast around sensitive people
you can see them?
deadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:34 PM   #22
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhawk View Post
you can see them?
Sometimes. Other times, I just get nauseous or smell stuff. I used to share with a friend who practiced but I don't think her intentions were balanced - not bad, just she had a lot of personal stuff going on - and she'd bring havoc to the house. I used to have to bring two other friends round when she was out to help me clear the space. She had a few malevolent attachments, too. But would she listen? Nope! She lives elsewhere now, and her physical health is still suffering. I think it's because her energies are being drained; I used to feel drained around her. She also had a very rude coven leader who projected into my kitchen one evening; I told him to piss off. When she returned that night, she was all shifty and embarrassed, and when I pulled her on it, she mumbled something admitting it, and then tried to turn the conversation around to how did I know, not why he did it. I told her uninvited guests were uncalled for.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:41 PM   #23
deadhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie0013 View Post
I know it sounds silly to say she looked like some stereotype witch & everything but she really did haha. Maybe it really was my mind playing tricks on me I’m totally open to the idea that some how my minds was playing tricks on me or some other similar theory, I’m defiantly open minded but I saw something & it would be really nice to know what it was.
As far as the pointy hat thing, all I can say about that is it was like what the kkk wears expect the sheet/cloak was black instead of white & it was kinda pointy at top. That kind of thing. By the way I’m totally not slagging Wicca or witchcraft off, whatever or whoever it was never did me any harm & I bear no grudge or anything like that at all towards witchcraft.
fair enough but like i said it was not a witch it couldve been something nasty and dark wich would mean deff not a witch.
you can slag us off no probs its the using our name to describe that image that riles me not really your fault I s'pose
but i dont call christians jews, -bastards and idiots maybe, but not jews and vice versa I aint goin around calling every monotheist i see or deam about a judean or isrealite and i don't have the sandals and rags they wore for about 900 years fixed in my head as 'christian raiment'

Last edited by deadhawk; 11-11-2011 at 01:43 PM.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:52 PM   #24
deadhawk

Quote:
Sometimes. Other times, I just get nauseous or smell stuff. I used to share with a friend who practiced but I don't think her intentions were balanced - not bad, just she had a lot of personal stuff going on - and she'd bring havoc to the house. I used to have to bring two other friends round when she was out to help me clear the space. She had a few malevolent attachments, too. But would she listen? Nope! She lives elsewhere now, and her physical health is still suffering. I think it's because her energies are being drained; I used to feel drained around her. She also had a very rude coven leader who projected into my kitchen one evening; I told him to piss off. When she returned that night, she was all shifty and embarrassed, and when I pulled her on it, she mumbled something admitting it, and then tried to turn the conversation around to how did I know, not why he did it. I told her uninvited guests were uncalled for.
that should not have happened a witch should never project to any where they have not been invited to apart from the indecency of it it's just not a good use of a very rare ability that coven was led by a Gloic not a witch i wonder if he was booted for it
If there wre smells aound when your freind was casting then the firbolg were her 'sprites' those spirits are ugly and snide
she needs to see a healer from another coven or to leave the one she's with or she'll end up corrupted by them.
One of the reasons i don't cast is that the entities who are drawn to you can fuck with you- even the Faeries are in to mayhem and have some really annoying traits such as coming in to your dreams and faffing around with them.
I stick to the natural arts Im a seeker, a diviner ('god's' favourite bad guys because we can find stuff thats hidden and 'He' don't like that!) I've got no sprites pissing around near me, just a few elementals from time to time
Once though, i came acoss a faerie in my kitchen playing in the sugar bowl i told it i dont care if you spill the lot and nick what you like, i don't mind you are more powerful than me, so go and fool with some one more challenging --- i also told it that appearing in that form was stupid because i knew well the power of Dannan's children and thought it was demeaning us both
dunno if it's just hiding but it seems to have gone

Last edited by deadhawk; 11-11-2011 at 02:17 PM.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:52 PM   #25
armoured_amazon

Quote:
fair enough but like i said it was not a witch it couldve been something nasty and dark wich would mean deff not a witch.
you can slag us off no probs its the using our name to describe that image that riles me not really your fault I s'pose
but i dont call christians jews, -bastards and idiots maybe, but not jews and vice versa I aint goin around calling every monotheist i see or deam about a judean or isrealite and i don't have the sandals and rags they wore for about 900 years fixed in my head as 'christian raiment'
Um, I don't remember slagging witches off.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:39 PM   #26
armoured_amazon

Quote:
oops that was meant for the op
Okay
Old 11-11-2011, 02:45 PM   #27
deadhawk

Quote:
Okay
it took its time appearing that post
i done at least one or two since i wrote it but yeh it's his quote
Old 11-11-2011, 08:46 PM   #28
armoured_amazon

Quote:
that should not have happened a witch should never project to any where they have not been invited to apart from the indecency of it it's just not a good use of a very rare ability that coven was led by a Gloic not a witch i wonder if he was booted for it
If there wre smells aound when your freind was casting then the firbolg were her 'sprites' those spirits are ugly and snide
she needs to see a healer from another coven or to leave the one she's with or she'll end up corrupted by them.
One of the reasons i don't cast is that the entities who are drawn to you can fuck with you- even the Faeries are in to mayhem and have some really annoying traits such as coming in to your dreams and faffing around with them.
I stick to the natural arts Im a seeker, a diviner ('god's' favourite bad guys because we can find stuff thats hidden and 'He' don't like that!) I've got no sprites pissing around near me, just a few elementals from time to time
Once though, i came acoss a faerie in my kitchen playing in the sugar bowl i told it i dont care if you spill the lot and nick what you like, i don't mind you are more powerful than me, so go and fool with some one more challenging --- i also told it that appearing in that form was stupid because i knew well the power of Dannan's children and thought it was demeaning us both
dunno if it's just hiding but it seems to have gone
Totally agree! LOL what did the faerie do? I don't know what my specific role is but I always attract people, often not good people, who pick up on my energy. I just think I never shut off my normal human abilities like most kids, because my family are a bit different to most. And then being a teen and adult musician, I've never had the peer pressure of a 'real' job etc. I've often found myself the target of people who need to fill themselves up, though, but I've learned to close myself off so I don't get drained or affected by their moods. Back to my friend, yeah she had horrible snidey spirits; my two friends I brought round are mediums, among other things but they're older and more centred.
Old 11-11-2011, 10:09 PM   #29
cantata
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie0013 View Post
I know it sounds silly to say she looked like some stereotype witch & everything but she really did haha. Maybe it really was my mind playing tricks on me I’m totally open to the idea that some how my minds was playing tricks on me or some other similar theory, I’m defiantly open minded but I saw something & it would be really nice to know what it was.
As far as the pointy hat thing, all I can say about that is it was like what the kkk wears expect the sheet/cloak was black instead of white & it was kinda pointy at top. That kind of thing. By the way I’m totally not slagging Wicca or witchcraft off, whatever or whoever it was never did me any harm & I bear no grudge or anything like that at all towards witchcraft.
Gut feeling? They could have been the "Shadow People" many people have reported seeing in much the same way you report: just turning up in the dark, standing and watching but doing and saying nothing.

But, because of your age at that time, you might have "translated" what you were seeing into an image you better understood - hence, seeing them as the "stereotypical witch" of children's stories.

cantata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 10:13 PM   #30
cantata
Inactive

@ armoured amazon: I can't see entities but, like you, I can smell them. I suddenly start wondering if a drain is blocked... that kind of smell. It sometimes happens when I'm talking to people too, whether because they are Wrong Uns or because they have thingies hanging around them....

Old 11-11-2011, 10:48 PM   #31
jp13

Cool

I think the pointed witches hat represents "the cone of power", also the Order of The Garter thing was I think first mentioned by Gerald Gardner in one of his books, it was about the King dancing with a lady whose garter fell down, and was meant to be a sign of a witch (I think) and a few onlookers noticed this and gasped, the king then said "Honi Soit Qui Male Pense" which I don't know the true meaning off, but is something like "Evil to them who think evil" and it was more to show that the Royals of the land were still practicing the old religion, even though to outward appearances they portrayed themselves as Xtians.
I had a similar type of dream in my late teens, I was in a dream, I heard a horn blowing twice I was then in some sort of stone or bronze age village, and I was incanting/invoking with other people of the village, next thing, a huge Horned figure rose out of the ground, big enough to be a God, humans were tiny compared to him, he was not evil. I woke up and as I realised that we lived next to a railway line, that sorted out the sound of the horns which they would blast now and then. I asked a friend who knew a bit about this stuff who the horned figure might be, his best guess was Cerrnunnos, which led me into further study.
Warlock is not the name for a male witch, a male witch is called a witch, he may also be a priest or High Priest, but he is still a witch.
I have never heard of the negative version of the fir bolg that you speak of, I thought they were cut purses but my knowledge spans decades and I can't remember when or where I read about them.
Re the Crowley thing, you may not like him, but a lot of people think he had a hand in writing the Gardnerian BoS, granted most of the craft would have nothing to do with him or his works, but there are others who think if a thing works, then use it an it harm none.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." - Herbert Spencer

Last edited by jp13; 11-11-2011 at 11:12 PM. Reason: education
jp13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 10:55 PM   #32
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantata View Post
@ armoured amazon: I can't see entities but, like you, I can smell them. I suddenly start wondering if a drain is blocked... that kind of smell. It sometimes happens when I'm talking to people too, whether because they are Wrong Uns or because they have thingies hanging around them....

It's a useful trait to have, I find.
Old 11-11-2011, 11:01 PM   #33
cantata
Inactive

Quote:
It's a useful trait to have, I find.
It is indeed.

(Sadly, I can't figure out why it didn't work on any of the ex's - except, maybe they weren't "bad" then.... maybe I turned them "bad" )

Old 12-11-2011, 12:36 AM   #34
deadhawk

Quote:
Totally agree! LOL what did the faerie do? I don't know what my specific role is but I always attract people, often not good people, who pick up on my energy. I just think I never shut off my normal human abilities like most kids, because my family are a bit different to most. And then being a teen and adult musician, I've never had the peer pressure of a 'real' job etc. I've often found myself the target of people who need to fill themselves up, though, but I've learned to close myself off so I don't get drained or affected by their moods. Back to my friend, yeah she had horrible snidey spirits; my two friends I brought round are mediums, among other things but they're older and more centred.
the faerie is probably still hanging around somewhere but as they are wont do it just vanished, but every time i loose something...
you're a musician?..ah that explains why you called me an inverted snob in th thread about the promms i thought you were just re inverting it ! you were right though i do invert snobbery all the time and racism and monotheism.

Music is the last pure power
though the one-god-brigade have tried many times they will never destroy it in the manner they did with astrology and numerology

a bard is second only to the king in Celtic tradition and all kings must treat them with generosity and honour them as they would an equall, for music is a magic beyond all others it's soul magic.
(the lizards do not like nor understand music it is not in thier hearts like it is with humanity.)
yeh folk will always be drawn to you because of your art. its a strange thing but a lot of musicians are solitary folk despite thier connection to all other souls (or perhaps because of it?)
I love Music it's my anchor when im all -'mindey' -get these bouts of accelerated thought full of visions and concepts beyond my capability to process (docs say its' a problem with my adrenalline regulation) music helps me to focus - by singing i distract myself from the jumble and i can then usually recall a good deal of what went on in my head by listning later-on to loud classical and space rock tunes in my head-phones.
and generally i listen to Peter Gabriel, Sting, Natalie Imbruglia, Alanis Morrisette,Seal (love seal) Sixpence None The Richer, the Sundays and stuff of those genres all the time.
as far as im concerned it is mankinds geatest achievement.
so you, to me, are a very cool person
Old 12-11-2011, 01:26 AM   #35
deadhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp13 View Post
I think the pointed witches hat represents "the cone of power", also the Order of The Garter thing was I think first mentioned by Gerald Gardner in one of his books, it was about the King dancing with a lady whose garter fell down, and was meant to be a sign of a witch (I think) and a few onlookers noticed this and gasped, the king then said "Honi Soit Qui Male Pense" which I don't know the true meaning off, but is something like "Evil to them who think evil" and it was more to show that the Royals of the land were still practicing the old religion, even though to outward appearances they portrayed themselves as Xtians.
I had a similar type of dream in my late teens, I was in a dream, I heard a horn blowing twice I was then in some sort of stone or bronze age village, and I was incanting/invoking with other people of the village, next thing, a huge Horned figure rose out of the ground, big enough to be a God, humans were tiny compared to him, he was not evil. I woke up and as I realised that we lived next to a railway line, that sorted out the sound of the horns which they would blast now and then. I asked a friend who knew a bit about this stuff who the horned figure might be, his best guess was Cerrnunnos, which led me into further study.
Warlock is not the name for a male witch, a male witch is called a witch, he may also be a priest or High Priest, but he is still a witch.
I have never heard of the negative version of the fir bolg that you speak of, I thought they were cut purses but my knowledge spans decades and I can't remember when or where I read about them.
Re the Crowley thing, you may not like him, but a lot of people think he had a hand in writing the Gardnerian BoS, granted most of the craft would have nothing to do with him or his works, but there are others who think if a thing works, then use it an it harm none.
"Honi Soit que Mal y Pense" = shame to those who think evil
some say = shame on him who thinks ill of it
I prefer = No honour in the thoughts of evil.

the garter is medieaval it was then that the order was formed Witches go way back to the neolithic the connection between us and the garter is a medieaval preists attempt at connecting thier stuff with ours so as dupe the people in to the churces thought shape. and the Arthurian ledgends are also pre-christian in origin but transcibed in the middle ages by monks and thus altered to fit with the christian mind-set

there's no negative version of the fir bolg they just are negative well not negative exactly, more like not charitable and unkind

They were the third wave of irelands invaders. and they became the first gods of ieland their name means "men of bags" or "bag men" 'cause they carried all thier posessions to ireland in sacks

the next invaders were the Tuatha de Dannan = Children of Dannan (a mother godess) whose people came to be called Faeries (and were subsequently reduced from gods to spirits by christian scribes ) Dannan heself has a change of name in later eras to Brigt and she was eventually sainted by the christians = "St Bridget" the firbolg and the tuatha Fought long and hard over possesion of the land the tuatha eventually winning.

the tuatha de dannan still live among us but hidden and in undergound places
as far as the firbolg go no one is sure where they went but they were not eradicated by the Faeries and thier presence is still felt

My aunt sheila, when she introduced me to the craft stated quite clearly that male witches were called 'warlock' by the christians but the witches themselves were all just witches.

Last edited by deadhawk; 12-11-2011 at 01:31 AM.
Old 12-11-2011, 01:49 AM   #36
deadhawk

Quote:
Gut feeling? They could have been the "Shadow People" many people have reported seeing in much the same way you report: just turning up in the dark, standing and watching but doing and saying nothing.

But, because of your age at that time, you might have "translated" what you were seeing into an image you better understood - hence, seeing them as the "stereotypical witch" of children's stories.

yeh i know those creatures they terrorised me in my teens. I called them 'fear demons'.
much like the entities reported by people with night terrors these demons would gather and pour a black smoke over me, parralysing me and as i got more terrified and less able to move they would stare at me with thier eyeless faces and 'drink' my fear
i fought out of the paralasys at around age twenty two and have never seen them since
Old 12-11-2011, 11:56 AM   #37
cantata
Inactive

Quote:
yeh i know those creatures they terrorised me in my teens. I called them 'fear demons'.
much like the entities reported by people with night terrors these demons would gather and pour a black smoke over me, parralysing me and as i got more terrified and less able to move they would stare at me with thier eyeless faces and 'drink' my fear
i fought out of the paralasys at around age twenty two and have never seen them since
So many people have had dealings with these peculiar entities and the basic paradigm for them is always the same. "Fear demons" is probably a good name for them because, although no one seems to know what these Beings really want, they do seem to thrive on fear.

And, facing them in the dark, I would think a child is likely to make sense of the terror by seeing it within the context of what a child can or does know - hence the childish interpretation of a Witch In A Pointy Hat, perhaps?

I know that when my mother was young in Ireland, the family lived in an old, haunted house. One night, a spirit of some kind "wafted" through the bedroom in which she and three sisters were lying, not yet asleep. They all went crying in fear to their parents, and all reported seeing the same thing: a white-gowned woman. Except the very youngest, aged 4, who saw it too, but saw it as a ghosty in a sheet.

Kids make sense of something within what they know. So, it's unlikely to be any kind of slur on real witches, just a childish translation remembered, perhaps.

Last edited by cantata; 12-11-2011 at 11:58 AM.
Old 12-11-2011, 02:41 PM   #38
paganoflight
Inactive

"Are you a good witch, or a bad witch"?

"Witchery" is neutral until applied by the witch. Get it?
paganoflight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:06 PM   #39
peabrain
Inactive

I first met what I now understand was a hedgewitch when I was around 4 years old.She was always seen as an old local eccentric and lived alone with her white cat.

She took a shine to me and when the other kids had left would throw me a bar of homemade tablet out of her window for me, it was as sweet and as soothing in my mouth as honey. I think she favoured me because her cat liked me as I didn't chase or tease him like my friends did.

Since then I've somehow never been afraid of witches, quite the opposite, I admire the respect they have for nature and the beautiful way they celebrate the seasons and honour the unseen.Maybe I've just been lucky but all the witches I've met have been really caring, interesting individuals.
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:26 PM   #40
deadhawk

Quote:
So many people have had dealings with these peculiar entities and the basic paradigm for them is always the same. "Fear demons" is probably a good name for them because, although no one seems to know what these Beings really want, they do seem to thrive on fear.

And, facing them in the dark, I would think a child is likely to make sense of the terror by seeing it within the context of what a child can or does know - hence the childish interpretation of a Witch In A Pointy Hat, perhaps?

I know that when my mother was young in Ireland, the family lived in an old, haunted house. One night, a spirit of some kind "wafted" through the bedroom in which she and three sisters were lying, not yet asleep. They all went crying in fear to their parents, and all reported seeing the same thing: a white-gowned woman. Except the very youngest, aged 4, who saw it too, but saw it as a ghosty in a sheet.

Kids make sense of something within what they know. So, it's unlikely to be any kind of slur on real witches, just a childish translation remembered, perhaps.

I thought that they still thought witches were demonic entities or spirits. ha ha even if they did --they know different now
I can see how you head has to make sense of things using what it already has experienced, when i first encountered the shadow creatures at age 12 i'd already got a head full of mythical creatures and had one or two wierd experiencies before. I saw them as tall 'monkish-looking' figures (but notice i ain't callin them 'monks' and hey,- monks do still dress in cape and cowl -dont they?)

Last edited by deadhawk; 12-11-2011 at 11:26 PM.