Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 09-01-2011, 05:38 AM   #21
snakesnladders

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkfish View Post
Anyone ever had a close encounter with a tree or tree spirit?
Trees are living beings and have a spirit and soul like us.
When i say close encounter,i mean as in you talk(verbally or mentally) to a tree and it responds.
I have had this twice in my life and i know of at least one more forum member who has also.
Read: "Primary Perception" available from Amazon.com.

Some scientists agree wiht you. plants in fact, have telepathy. scientists have done studies that seem to prove this.

really intersting book. (they know when you're coming home to water them too..)
snakesnladders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:47 AM   #22
snakesnladders

Quote:
Well i was camping with a freind in some woods early this year,fire going,nice warm evening.
After a while we started to hear noises around us,trees rustleing ect. Of course the first thing that sprung to mind was a animal,but after much searching this was not the case.
To cut a long story short,we started to call out "any spirits out there" ect ect.
Our attention was drawn to a tree,about 10 feet away. One of its branches was shaking quite noticeably,then stopped.
"If that was you shaking the branch..do it again"
It shook then stopped.
" Gulp..ok if that is you shake the branch once"
The branch shook once.
What followed was a question and answer session that lasted for about 30 minuetes,one shake for yes two for no ect.
The answer we found was it was the tree itself communicating.

Now,i dont expect any of you to believe this happend,but it did.
This is something that will always stay with me.
What a strange world we live in

i believe you.

i once had communication from the bubbles in a cup of water (it was tea i think but there were some little bubbles on top)

the bubbles made shapes that told me my whole life story in about three - 4/5different pictures; and my dominant emotions and why.

then it stopped. hasn't happened again.

but water knows everything about us. i can assure you.

it told the truth.

(masuro emoto books on water are interesting. also victor schauberger).

i dont really mind who believes me or not

Also, my mint plant tried to strangle me in a dream i had (i kept it on the kitchen bench. Dont think it was very happy, it died thereafter.

i have a bad record with plants altho i'm very fond of them.

Also when i lived alone for a year in a remote country town, the only living thing (apart from the odd gigantic spider) in my unit was a cactus.

i swear, it was alive; and it communicated with me; and i communicated with it. we were getting too close so i left it with my parents. i thought i was going nuts. but i probly wasnt.

Last edited by snakesnladders; 09-01-2011 at 05:49 AM.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:50 AM   #23
snakesnladders

stands to reason that water would be conscious and intelligent; after all it's the source of life as we know it/creation.

we're 75% water; but our BRAINS that we THINK with are 85% water. interesting.
Old 14-01-2011, 07:52 AM   #24
kingmob

I remembere reading a story here once that somebody got high on acid, and was just walking around and tore a leaf or a branch of a tree and a tree started yelling at him, something to a tune of: "Hey, what do you think you are doing....Yea, its the tree yelling at you, we are living beings you know...." Something like that. I don't really remember where that thread was through.
Old 14-01-2011, 12:43 PM   #25
smokey_shaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmob View Post
I remembere reading a story here once that somebody got high on acid, and was just walking around and tore a leaf or a branch of a tree and a tree started yelling at him, something to a tune of: "Hey, what do you think you are doing....Yea, its the tree yelling at you, we are living beings you know...." Something like that. I don't really remember where that thread was through.
Interesting that you mention that. When I hear people getting in touch with nature in telepathic ways or just being able to feel the earths energies they are usually on something. I think its not the chemicals themselves making you that way but the parts of the brain they activate. I personally think trees have a higher conscious and they act like receivers for the earth herself. I always speculate on where the brain of a tree would be. For they have an obvious intelligence ,seeing how you could compare their internal structure to ours (slightly more primitive but close)
smokey_shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2011, 05:20 AM   #26
llanfairpwll

Does anyone see the "eye" on the lower branch or root of the tree? It is in the lowere left hand side of the picture.

I have a branch off of a vine that grows in my yard that dances back and forth when I'm near it. It acts like it is happy to see me, LOL. I never notice it doing that if I look out the window. I have to actually be outside for it to do that. I also have an oak tree that gives me the spooks if I stand underneath it. It's pretty old and I think it probably witnessed something bad years before the neighborhood was built.

Anybody remember the dancing flowers from the eighties?

I'm a firm believer that plants grow better if you talk to them and stroke their leaves. Yes, I get made fun of alot for believing that. LOL.
llanfairpwll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 12:21 AM   #27
holliespirit

I adore trees! I have a feisty one in my back yard that likes to poke fun of me. I swept my porch and then commented on the weather and then it shook its leaves all over my freshly swept deck. I couldnt help but laugh at this post because I've talked to trees for ages.
holliespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 12:46 AM   #28
muddyleopard

Quote:
When i say close encounter,i mean as in you talk(verbally or mentally) to a tree and it responds.
I have had this twice in my life and i know of at least one more forum member who has also.
More than that. In Nepal. Felt like the tree filled me with its own awareness. Really powerful. If you are interested in communicating with tree spirits, look for the books of shaman Peter Aziz (www.azizshamanism.com). Beautiful guy, and also very aware of what's going down in the human experience these days.
Old 18-01-2011, 12:48 AM   #29
muddyleopard

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokey_shaman View Post
Interesting that you mention that. When I hear people getting in touch with nature in telepathic ways or just being able to feel the earths energies they are usually on something. I think its not the chemicals themselves making you that way but the parts of the brain they activate. I personally think trees have a higher conscious and they act like receivers for the earth herself. I always speculate on where the brain of a tree would be. For they have an obvious intelligence ,seeing how you could compare their internal structure to ours (slightly more primitive but close)
Isn't a tree's internal structure perfect? Less complicated than ours, sure, and less likely to malfunction - but more primitive? How very human of you.
Old 18-01-2011, 01:13 AM   #30
wthree

Interestingly there was a study done in the University of Warsaw, that indicated that plants have some kind of memory and nervous system.
Musings of a Transhumanist
http://musingsofatranshumanist.blogspot.co.uk
http://subjectiveevidence.wikispaces.com/
wthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2011, 10:12 AM   #31
snakesnladders

humans always assume they're superior to everything else on the planet, including the planet. how they draw that conclusion always amazes me.
they're like teenagers who can't get over themselves for long enough to look around them and say hi.

i particularly like cockatoos. they're so funny.

i also like that elephant on youtube that could paint (way better than me).

i suppose everyone for some reason expected it to draw a human.

it didnt; it drew a beautiful elephant holding a flower.

humans draw humans;

elephants draw elephants.

i guess everyone thinks their own species is special.
Old 27-01-2011, 10:13 AM   #32
snakesnladders

Quote:
i love that.

pity humans can't generally hear the trees and animals talking to them; they might behave better.
Old 18-03-2012, 07:22 AM   #33
guenn_of_anglamarke

I'm eighty-five now and I've been communicating with trees for over sixty years, and yes, they definitely do talk back. So do other kinds of plants. When I was a child, believe it or not, I even had a conversation with a single blade of grass, but nothing could have prepared me for this!

I wrote this recently in a forum called Oak & Mistletoe lamenting the recent loss of a dear friend of mine, an eighty-five year old Maple tree that was just outside the bedroom window of the apartment I have lived in for the last thirty-five years. Ever since the day I moved in, the first thing I did each day when I woke up in the morning was to open my curtains and say "Good Morning!" and tell her how I was feeling, what I was going to do that day and how beautiful she was....

She told me once a long time ago she would have a surprise for me one day, but I could never have imagined in my wildest dreams what Faery Magick was to come.

I lost you, my old friend, a few days ago. For thirty-five years we together unfailingly marked the glorious changing of the seasons, and you kindly shaded the backside of my building during the heat of many a summer.

You were the picture of health towering seventy feet high, about the same age as me (85) from what I have been told. Numberless generations of squirrels and birds had called you home. So many happy memories.... the squirrels scurrying and leaping about.... the raccoons and possums that once found rest among your inviting branches.... all the birds nests that erupted with the delightful chorus of baby birds each year.... and the fascinatingly intricate freshly spun spider webs, glistening with morning dew, among your limbs in the light of the rising sun!

I loved you so very, very much.... Oh! My dear beloved old Maple Tree, how I wish I could have saved you!

You my old friend.... who brought such joy into my life, and the lives of so many others for so many years.... are gone."

Not long after I posted this little eulogy showing the tree that had been cut down, it was suggested by a member of the forum in Australia calling herself "Crystal" that some part of my old friend should be preserved and that perhaps a wand, a bowl or a pendant could be made.

Since my youngest son is an artist and former wood worker, he volunteered and began to search for just the right piece of wood. He found one that he liked but I rejected it because it didn't "feel" right. He continued to search and as he did he noticed a hollow near the center of the tree trunk that was exposed when it was cut down. It must have formed many, many years ago, probably seventy or eighty, while I was still only a child.

Clearly two tree trunks once close together had merged, becoming one. He cleared it of saw dust and made the most remarkable discovery.... Within the tree all these many years had been hidden a secret! I watched from the second floor walkway of the building as he carefully pried it loose.

When he brought it in I could hardly believe my eyes.... it was like a dream. It's about two and three quarters inches across at the widest point and has all the subtle beauty of a great Emerald, my fovorite gem! On closer examination several very small bubbles could be seen and it became obvious that it is made of glass, perhaps naturally formed, perhaps man made, there is no way to know.... and there is no way to determine its actual age with any certainty either. What a wonderful mystery!

It was made clear to me over the course of several meditations that there really was no ritual or consecration that I or any one else could possibly perform that would in any way enhance or improve on the rich, slow and penetrating consecration the Nature Spirits and the Tree Spirit itself had already so skillfully accomplished.

There was only a brief meditative visualization.... in silence.... and it was not one of consecration, but rather one which both honored and gave loving thanks to the Tree Spirit and the Nature Spirits.

Several small pieces of glass had fallen off of the main piece, and one of the larger ones was simply returned to the hollow during this meditative visualization, establishing a strong permanent connection between the Tree Spirit, the Nature Spirits, and myself.... It was then placed on my altar, resting upon a small simply carved pedestal whittled by my son from a branch he saved....

Here are better images of the hollow where it was found.... Wishing you all wonderful things! Guenn

Last edited by guenn_of_anglamarke; 18-03-2012 at 07:23 AM.
guenn_of_anglamarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 07:58 PM   #34
nightingale

Yes! Only twice, but all trees/plants each have such a unique energy, it's impossible not to take notice. I don't as much as I should.. In general they seem to have a sweet, inquisitive (sometimes nosy!) sort of energy about them. Occasionally we'll have a house plant or potted flowers that I'll inexplicably feel very drawn to and protective of.

My first experience was several years ago when I was maybe 15 years old, with a very small tree in my front yard. It had a strange presence about it-- oddly reminded me of a grumpy old man, or something. One night I was sitting outside sort of talking to it, when all of a sudden my necklace just fell off my neck, broken. (It was a large onyx pendant) So I figured it wanted it, and tied it around one of its branches.

Fairly recently my best friend and I had an odd experience. Well, me mostly: I was sitting on the back balcony, just watching the wind in the trees. The air felt unusually charged, and I really felt as though something was trying to communicate with me. Soon the wind began moving the leaves and branches to form the shape of a tree-man sitting in a throne.. Can't really explain it, but that's the distinct impression that I got. I saw its mouth move, and a pointed hand, like it wanted me to go somewhere.. and I couldn't interpret anything beyond that. I'm still baffled by it.
Not long after, my friend awoke from her nap and told me she had strange dreams involving her grandfather, and also of a bunch of people standing around the room, and said she felt like there was some presence in the room earlier (right behind where I was on the balcony). Not necessarily related to the tree thing, but yeah.
Old 18-03-2012, 08:12 PM   #35
saty

Quote:
that is pretty cool. It's sad we only see such a small percentage of reality.Our sences are a joke

Last edited by saty; 18-03-2012 at 08:13 PM.
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 11:03 AM   #36
huyi

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
that is pretty cool. It's sad we only see such a small percentage of reality.Our sences are a joke
agreed our subconcious is a huge reflection of that, our human physical body is restricting us so much that we cant hear messages from nature and other living beings, that old guy story is amazing, i always thorght that as a child i could do that myself or i was talking to something, who knows.

i get just as amazed when people start talking to animals telepathly, we all have hidden abilities, i guess some people can tune into ability more than others, we get distracted intentionaly by the media and entertainment and redicluled for turning to our true paths and even called mad in some cases its really sad that most people have been programmed to rediclue and not question beyond thier 5 senses, beyond the physical.

Last edited by huyi; 19-03-2012 at 11:04 AM.
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 01:13 PM   #37
littleweed
Inactive

Quote:

I spent my childhood climbing trees and I love them......

About 2 years ago I had a job that was 20 or so miles away from where I live. I drove there and back nearly every day for 18 months. There was a particular tree about halfway between my home and my job, it was set apart from a group of other trees that were dying or dead. I felt so sorry for this tree, I felt that it was so sad - but I was also aware of its strength and dignity. I said hello to it every day when I passed it - only in my mind if there was someone else in the car with me! I was so fond of this tree, there was a very real connecton. In the end up I thought i'd gone a little crazy. I've never told anyone, 'til now
littleweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 01:18 PM   #38
tnt1

Quote:
I have a very wise Bamboo growing in my yard. We've had quite a relationship and she has shown me much. My Norfolk Pine which is an indoor plant is also quite energetic monitoring my thoughts and reaching out to me often. Once you begin watering, pruning, sharing time with a plant one on one the plant starts monitoring you as you learn and grow also. In fact tests have shown that plants respond at exactly the same time as you do when you feel joy, pain, sorrow and so on. A plant hooked to a lie detector does indeed show that they are quite conscious of their surrounding environments and your thoughts related to them and that environment.
Old 19-03-2012, 01:18 PM   #39
armoured_amazon

Great thread, I love trees! My favourite place to be, under a tree.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 06:27 PM   #40
butters
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Great thread, I love trees! My favourite place to be, under a tree.
under a tree with emma.... smooching

butters is offline   Reply With Quote