Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 25-04-2010, 10:10 PM   #21
dunadan

I too have seen a shadow being/entitiy. It looked like someone all dressed in black then disappeared in front of my eyes, it didnt seem to notice me or anyone else - yet looked like a solid, real, human-being, first of all out of the corner of me eye then full on as I turned to look too.

I also have a friend who has experienced the same.

Are these sightings on the increase?
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2010, 11:50 PM   #22
coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
I too have seen a shadow being/entitiy. It looked like someone all dressed in black then disappeared in front of my eyes, it didnt seem to notice me or anyone else - yet looked like a solid, real, human-being, first of all out of the corner of me eye then full on as I turned to look too.

I also have a friend who has experienced the same.

Are these sightings on the increase?
Dunno.

Or is that more people are willing to speak about it?

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2010, 11:51 PM   #23
coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalline View Post
I have seen these shadow people twice, both times they were in the form of "the hooded figure". The first time I saw them was before I fell ill with a blockage in my bile duct, I subsequently was hospitalized for 3 and a half weeks, my gall bladder burst and I had emergency surgery, I was so ill in the hospital that I was convinced I was going to die.

The second visit from the shadow people was earlier this year while I was at work. At the time I was getting severe abdo pain and my GP had referred me to hospital for an ultrasound scan. I had a dream about someone dying with cancer and was convinced the shadow people were there forwarning of illness again. The ultrasound was normal, I continued to get severe abdo pain and couldn't understand it. Approx a month later my mother took ill with abdo pain, she was admitted to hospital and died 2 weeks later with stomach cancer. I hope I never see the shadow people again. For me they forwarn of trauma/death.
Likewise dear. You are not alone. My condolences.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
Old 26-04-2010, 01:51 AM   #24
destinysmoon1964

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
JC has one on Skinwalkers that sounds very interesting.

'Navajo Skin Walkers & Legends' :

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogId=468608729
Yes its a pretty interesting video. I have seen it. There are alot of strange things going on in his four corners region.
destinysmoon1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2010, 03:43 AM   #25
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinysmoon1964 View Post
Yes its a pretty interesting video. I have seen it. There are alot of strange things going on in his four corners region.
We'd love to hear more about these things from you destiny.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2010, 09:42 AM   #26
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
Dunno.

Or is that more people are willing to speak about it?
Could be that they are.

I havnt come accross these entities in historical accounts, except perhaps Vikingesque type mythical beings (shadow or night walkers?).
Old 26-04-2010, 10:06 AM   #27
crystalline

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
Likewise dear. You are not alone. My condolences.
Thankyou coco.

Just wanted to add that although the second time I saw the shadow people I knew from the previous experience that something awful was going to happen, I still didn't feel afraid of them. It wasn't like some entity from hell or anything like that, and although they did, for me, forwarn of death/illness, in some strange way I have got comfort from this and other "supernatural" experiences in knowing that there is life beyond this world.
crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2010, 01:50 PM   #28
blackster

Location: In my meatsuit studying for my degree in this Earth School

I have heard some very strange stories about the shadow enitities from people in the paranormal research field, there is a female researcher and author called Heidi Hollis who seems to know quite a lot on this subject, i have read her book the secret war and found it very interesting

I sometimes see weird shit out of the corner of my eyes sometimes shadows moving etc but i put it down to my eyes playing tricks on me lol hehe that way i won't spook myself

Peace and love be with you and good look on your own personnel journey

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience,
We are spiritual beings having a human experience
blackster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2010, 07:45 PM   #29
spitalwings

Are these shadow things seen in 3D or more like a cardboard cut out, if that makes since?
spitalwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2010, 08:07 PM   #30
coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitalwings View Post
Are these shadow things seen in 3D or more like a cardboard cut out, if that makes since?
For me, 3-D. It is as if I observe you walking, but you are completely black without distinguishing features. I cannot see your eyes, the color of your shirt or trousers, you're all black as a shadow, solid.

Old 26-04-2010, 08:12 PM   #31
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitalwings View Post
I have seen one in 3D 'he' looked solid - just like you or I! Then he disappeared in front of my eyes.
Old 26-04-2010, 11:31 PM   #32
crystalline

my experiences were 3d like
crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 12:35 PM   #33
zach luebke

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinysmoon1964 View Post
Thats a video that my friend JC Johnson filmed at a farm in New Mexico
That's cool. I've seen something about just like that before. Not in New Mexico however.
zach luebke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 01:39 PM   #34
anxu

I've seen a shadow on the other side of a park. It traveled from the other side to me (perhaps 100metres) in less than a second and it disappeared 1 meter away from me. This appeared to be 3Dimensional like a black smoke in the shape of a person and was not a shadow on the ground as such. I did not see eyes or any details.
anxu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 08:40 PM   #35
turquoisefire777

now tell me this isn't one of the biggest "shadow man" stories you ever came across:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114139
turquoisefire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2010, 09:10 PM   #36
billybleach

Unhappy Shadow man

I've had the unfortunate experience, 11 years ago, of this entity that touched my ankle whilst I was sleeping. It really freaked me out big time. I saw it standing at the end of my bed. My mum said it was not a good thing to experience. But would not tell me why, until this day.

When I woke, enough to see, I just really, really freaked and threw anything and everything I could grab to hand at it. When I thought it had gone I threw myself out of the bedroom door, hurdled the banisters, dropping 2 metres downstaris and grabbing a kitchen knife. My dad hearing me tip my room upside down at 3am came following me downstairs and found me in the kitchen wielding a knife. With the ''look of someone possesed'' he calmed me down and got me to drop the knife before approaching me.

I could never explain it and would never like to experience that again.
Old 18-05-2010, 01:26 AM   #37
ethan_allen
Banned

Billy,
I have a couple of friends who have had that same exact experience. One I remember was a friend of mine had a girlfriend he was living with, and they both told me that one night she awoke, feeling something touching her leg. She said it was cold to the touch, and thought it was my friend rubbing his leg against hers while they slept. It happened again, so she opened her eyes and looked up to see a dark shadowy figure sitting in a seat that was next to the bed; the shadow person's arm was outstretched and was 'feeling' her leg. She of course screamed and when she did, it vanished.

This seems to be a recurring theme with the shadow people. More so than ghosts or random bumps in the night, these things seem to want to interact with people in different ways. I don't know what my own take is on these things, or what they represent, but it's pretty damn creepy.
ethan_allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 01:41 AM   #38
pound

These entities seem to be 'dark' beings manifesting in our dimension much like demons, but obviously different, in regards to appearance. The particular shadow person with the fedora is quite interesting, even more interesting is the fact that many people from all over the globe have attested to seeing the same entity with the exact same hat. Which leaves me wondering, are we dealing with a team of ghouls here or just a couple of entitys that resemble one another?...........Bizarre.

Coast 2 Coast recently had a show with Bill Bean. Bill Bean had apparently lived in a house when he was younger that was infested with shadow people and 'demons'. These creatures would follow his family where ever they went. But for some reason this house was the culmination of all of this paranormal activity. Perhaps a vortex of some sort.
Bean snapped this photo of one of these hooded entities...Scary stuff:

The interview is quite interesting:

Last edited by pound; 18-05-2010 at 01:43 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 08:18 AM   #39
zach luebke

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
These entities seem to be 'dark' beings manifesting in our dimension much like demons, but obviously different, in regards to appearance. The particular shadow person with the fedora is quite interesting, even more interesting is the fact that many people from all over the globe have attested to seeing the same entity with the exact same hat. Which leaves me wondering, are we dealing with a team of ghouls here or just a couple of entitys that resemble one another?...........Bizarre.

Coast 2 Coast recently had a show with Bill Bean. Bill Bean had apparently lived in a house when he was younger that was infested with shadow people and 'demons'. These creatures would follow his family where ever they went. But for some reason this house was the culmination of all of this paranormal activity. Perhaps a vortex of some sort.
Bean snapped this photo of one of these hooded entities...Scary stuff:

The interview is quite interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WveRK8NEb7M
Bullshit- Nothing like the ones in shadows ever looked like that. At least not the real thing anyways.

Just like in the Gable Film- No real dogman ever looked like that. Lol

No one reading or watching this internet crap would know, until they see. Disproving some things can be tasking otherwise... Though false to begin with.

And what I've seen and all I know, Isn't for me to ever show.
You may be smart, you may be quick. But Everyone can be tricked.
An honest man can not be heard when a Lair misguides his word.
In a belief there is showing, In the truth there is only knowing.
zach luebke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 09:21 AM   #40
dunadan

Default Shadow Entities/Ghosts/Deamons and Leylines.....

Our home is riddled with Leys (or Leylines) as well as Geopathic Stress lines which I have had to work on/work with so as to neutralise etc. I have also had to use various devices so as to make the space, our home habitable. It it quite well known that designated 'green - Leys' are well travelled by 'ghosts' (sic) and other similar entitites as are the Geopathic Stress lines. In short I still have to move on spirits from time to time (not my preferred occupation - yet something I seem to be born to do from time to time).

I have offered to help others locally who's homes have these lines going through them - those that I have felt able to approach just smile and decline believing that I am some well meaning witch doctor!

Yet there is a house opposite occupied (with a chap living on his own) has had repoted deamons there, the latest occupant has reported tangible 'demonic' beings in and out of his home - I saw one 'shadowman'/entitiy directly outside of his house. Others in the street, suffer from depression, there have been suicides, many, many devorces/arguements etc. I have done my best, with others, to heal the area, yet there is also an element of not interfering too as we all came here for a reason(s) that is what our higher-selves wanted to do.

Until recently I didnt know that there were such things as shadow entities, yet I now find that others have seen them too.....

Last edited by dunadan; 18-05-2010 at 09:23 AM.