Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 20-04-2015, 04:31 PM   #101
john white

Given this thread is about Icke's emphasis on the Money system as a driver for not voting, I thought I would share this interesting opinion on Farage that has been made today:

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2015/0...c_location=ufi

Quote:
Nigel Farage – Britain’s Last Hope?

Posted on April 20, 2015 by Martin Armstrong.

QUESTION: Marty; you probably do not remember me but I too lived in London two doors down from you in Cornwall Gardens. I watched your Solution Conference. It took a few days to sink in yet it was terribly enlightening. I believe you could really help Britain. We kept the pound thanks to Maggie so that is half the battle won. I heard you have been in contact with Nigel Farage. What is your opinion of Nigel if I might ask.

All the best

LD

ANSWER: I believe Nigel is the best hope for Britain. His dad was a stockbroker in the City and Nigel, like myself, began trading commodities in the City. This is why he can see things others cannot even comprehend. He understands capital flows. You just have to be in the markets to see and feel the global economy at work.

Yes I have been in contact with Nigel. But I confess, I have been so busy I have not had the time to discus our Solution with him. That is my fault. I have a lifetime of work to do in a few years.

It would be difficult to explain you no longer need taxes in two weeks to the nation. But the bottom-line is rather simple. This is the ONLY way to restore the Middle Class. Government is consuming everything. Nigel can explain that he will get rid of VAT and impose just a sales tax that will reduce the cost of collection and that will change the unfairness of people who live there but routinely leave and get their VAT back at the border. The sales tax can be set to start at 50% of the VAT level. With the anti-migrant issue being very high, this would be my first advice that could be explained in two weeks or less. This will also attract business from continental Europe.

Europe does not need the EU – they are going down the drain and the EU needs Britain. Let’s make that absolutely clear. The SNP should win in Scotland and they will pull out of the UK unless there is serious reform.

Feel free to forward this to every UKIP candidate

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2015, 04:36 PM   #102
grannie27

This ^^^^ should have its own thread John.....
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2015, 09:29 PM   #103
oooooooooo
Inactive

Have to say guys the lack of solutions to the EU question is slightly concerning,
and it is only those planning to vote ukip who are willing to even try something.

ok, "don't vote", all well and good but not one person has given a credible alternative solution to the EU issue.

I give respect to those who are motivated enough to send a message to Brussels,
Fair play to you.
oooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2015, 10:56 PM   #104
mightiswrong
Banned

I haven't explicitly said that I think people shouldn't vote for a ukip candidate. What I have said is the green candidate might be a better choice. How is anyone to say when there is 650 constituencies and thousands of candidates around the countries? I know of atleast one ukip candidate that is only 22 years old and was trained up by the conservative party at age 18. I know of atleast one green MP that has supported an EU referendum in the past.

Quote:
Caroline Lucas, MP for Brighton Pavilion, has tabled an amendment to the Conservative Backbench motion for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU, calling for ‘radical reform of the EU' to increase transparency and give Member States more control over their economies (1).

Speaking ahead of the Commons vote on Monday, Lucas said:

"I support a referendum on our membership of the EU because I am pro-democracy, not because I'm anti-EU - and because I want to see a radical reform of the way Europe operates.

"The EU has the potential to spread peace and make our economies more sustainable, and to promote democracy and human rights, at home and throughout the world.

"But it must urgently change direction, away from an obsessive focus on competition and free trade and towards placing genuine co-operation and environmental sustainability at its heart.

"Thanks to the bureaucratic and remote way which the EU works, many people today are no longer sure what is it for. So the challenge now is to make those institutions more democratic and accountable - and to develop a more compelling vision of the EU's role and purpose.

"A referendum would allow the space for that debate about the future of the Union to occur, and to ensure that the goals of the European project really are in the best interests of EU citizens."
https://www.greenparty.org.uk/news/y...er-europe.html

The green manifesto also says they support "the proposal to have an in–out referendum so that the British people can have their say" although obviously if there is a vote in the commons not being a robot the MP is the one who is going to make that vote.
https://www.greenparty.org.uk/assets...Searchable.pdf

Last edited by mightiswrong; 20-04-2015 at 11:29 PM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2015, 07:51 AM   #105
oooooooooo
Inactive

I rest my case your honour.
oooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote