Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 20-06-2009, 02:29 AM   #81
gripit

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
I want to know of other cases but this is the most popularly known one. I do believe many people have been taken by them and most of the stories are with Native Americans as they obviously shared the most territory.

Wow really! I hadn't heard that before, it was always chewing tobacco Chew tastes pretty harsh by a pinch a mouthful is enough to make most people throw up immediately. In the story I always heard the bigfoot empties the can into his mouth and eats all of it.

My Grandfather owns an indian trading post and has alot of antique snuff gear... the stuff sounds like a mixture of cocaine and tobacco and everyone apparently used it long ago. That'd be a nasty thing to eat for sure.
I will do some more abduction hunting, this is fun stuff!

Ya, snuff, lol. Sasquatch probably ate the whole can, wow, that would suck! I've accidentally swallowed chew before, not pleasant, lol!
gripit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:40 AM   #82
biblegirl

Default Painted Rock pictographs

Quote:
...at the site of Painted Rock, located on the Tule River Indian Reservation, in the Sierra Nevada foothills of central California....the most dominant pictograph at Painted Rock is that of the Hairy Man...pictograph measures 2.6 meters high by 1.9 meters wide and is red, black, and white. The picture represents an eight-and-a-half-foot high, two legged creature, with its arms spread out to six-feet wide. It has what appears to be long hair and large haunting eyes. the Yokuts identify the lines coming from the eyes as tears, because Hairy Man is sad according to their creation story. In this elaborate story each animal has its own ideas about how humans should be created and which qualities they should possess, influenced largely by the behaviors that are known by to the Yokuts. The Hairy Man suggests that humans should walk upright on two legs as he does. But when humans are made they are terrified of the monstrous Hairy Man and flee. This saddens the Hairy man, and so he is depicted with tears streaming from his eyes. As people begin to fill the earth and displace the animals, each animal resigns itself to a restricted niche. Hairy Man said, "I will go live among the big trees (giant sequoias) and hunt only at night when people are asleep."
Sasquatch, Legend Meets Science by Jeff Meldrum p 80

um what about the flying object above the conehead lookin guys too!
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 05:21 AM   #83
metacomet

biblegirl, thank you for depositing such good cases in here.

I wonder sometimes if there aren't drawings somewhere in the nearby mountains, although I'm not sure petroglyphs were popular in my area, I have seen the well known and protected ones. Sometimes I wonder if amongst the petroglyphs chipped off and stolen there weren't ones of giants.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 02:09 AM   #84
woodelf

hey, those petroglyphs are about 30 miles north of my house, i'm between mt. whitney and death valley in california. theres a recent story of a/the bigfoot carefully (not bears!) opening honey cages and gorging near to that petroglyph site. about 20 miles west of here in the sierra nevadas there have been reports of hearing the hair-raising screams of the sasquatch over the last few years. one reported location is near a town that is due west of me...thru the countryside. as friends and i sat here talking about it late one night, i realized that the sukka could have easily walked right up to my door and knocked. eeek!
woodelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 03:25 AM   #85
woodelf

well, i just re-read some of the previous posts in this thread and have a thought about the part about the whirring or buzzing sounds that accompany some bigfoot sightings.
there is a 4 million year old extinct volcano about 10 miles south of here called black mountain. some say that it is a portal and that various critters use it. also, wierd things happen to people who dare to venture out there in too nosy a way. a friend of mine had his truck and camper tip over on its side one time after maneuvering a big rock. it took him 3 days to get his truck out, and 2 of the days it was pouring rain...this is the desert! ha! anyway, besides ufos being said to use the so called portal, bigfoots and those little mosquito robot bugs are said to also! maybe the mrbs are the bigfoots lil medics, cos the aforementioned reports include shooting at them. (shame on the shooters, btw!)
Old 14-07-2009, 03:46 AM   #86
metacomet

woodelf that is awesome! So you too, live in a place known for bigfeet?

I also have been speaking with someone on the possibility of their being portals in the mountains... definitely.

Do you think this could explain why UFO's and Bigfeet are same in the same places? They have been here as well.
Old 14-07-2009, 04:05 AM   #87
woodelf

yes, from knowing accounts i've heard, most use the same portals. thats how a bigfoot can disappear so quick, one step behind a tree and a portal there makes for his/her escape. makes sense if any sense is made...
i have a friend from central nebraska who grew up just a few miles south of the platt river and he has mass bigfoot stories from his farmer dads' best friend whose farm backed the platts mile wide thicket. says the platt was bigfoots travelway. settlers around there called them 'manthings'
Old 14-07-2009, 04:23 AM   #88
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodelf View Post
well, i just re-read some of the previous posts in this thread and have a thought about the part about the whirring or buzzing sounds that accompany some bigfoot sightings.
there is a 4 million year old extinct volcano about 10 miles south of here called black mountain. some say that it is a portal and that various critters use it. also, wierd things happen to people who dare to venture out there in too nosy a way. a friend of mine had his truck and camper tip over on its side one time after maneuvering a big rock. it took him 3 days to get his truck out, and 2 of the days it was pouring rain...this is the desert! ha! anyway, besides ufos being said to use the so called portal, bigfoots and those little mosquito robot bugs are said to also! maybe the mrbs are the bigfoots lil medics, cos the aforementioned reports include shooting at them. (shame on the shooters, btw!)
great posts, thanks for sharing

now we're really getting into it, volcanoes = portals, ufos, bigfeet, interdimensionals, i love it
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 04:52 AM   #89
woodelf

theres a military base here next to the town i live in, china lake. theres all kinds of stories about it, too. this is where the 'eye-in-the-sky drones were developed and are in use, especially since 911. i've heard they keep close tabs on any action on black mountain and have for years, because of the paranormal reputaion it has. i just cant see a bigfoot wanting to use that portal cos it's way out in the desert, but interdimensionally, or whatever, it may be different....hmm
Old 24-02-2010, 01:50 AM   #90
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
great posts, thanks for sharing

now we're really getting into it, volcanoes = portals, ufos, bigfeet, interdimensionals, i love it
I've heard about the 'no go' zones that people come across in the wilderness where you find areas that just don't feel right. These are supposedly guarded by Sasquatch, which is the cause of alot of reverence to sacred places in mountain ranges. There are hundreds of and mountains ranges and lakes and valleys in the western U.S. that were named locally after Sasquatch by the indians, and some of them still keep the name. Skookum valley is a good example.

If it feels different because of electromagnetic anomalies, I wouldn't know, but it sounds right considering the claims that Bigfeet are capable of doing impossible things like disappearing... there are alot of good stories of loggers finding tracks that disappeared midstride.

And I wasn't joking in the OP about the number of UFO sightings near the mountains either... it could all be related to mountains themselves being sacred or having electromagnetic potency for portals.
Old 25-02-2010, 01:05 AM   #91
burial

Nice read.

Meta know anything about thunderbirds? Also if you dont mind me asking what tribe is your family from?

My dad almost moved to a reservation before I was born but decided not to.
Old 23-03-2010, 03:36 AM   #92
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by burial View Post
Nice read.

Meta know anything about thunderbirds?
Yes

Should we make a new thread about that? Wonder if there is one around already....

Quote:
Also if you dont mind me asking what tribe is your family from?
I'm technically a 'Salish' descendant although a good portion of my ancestry is not affiliated with recognized tribes. So in other words, I have Native American blood which isn't recognized in 'blood count' (genetic blood type testing).
Old 10-03-2013, 01:23 PM   #93
pathfinder2323

Default Group of Native Americans Kill Sasquatch

Generational Stories: Group of Native Americans Kill Sasquatch
Submitted by Scott McMan on October 10, 2011 – 5:56 AM5 Comments | 3,220 views

Hi there,

This is my response and comment to your story a year ago, you may find my theory interesting.

I believe every word this guy has written, my theory is this. The Sasquatch in the story may have been watching over this family for a very long time, and may have seen through their widows the father beating his kids, maybe it was just a smacking his kids got for something they had done, but either way the Sasquatch, may have seen this once too often, then one day he may have seen the father really coming down hard on his kids, they may have cried or screamed out loud, the Sasquatch, may have thought enough is enough and decided to give the man some of his own medicine, unfortunately for him the Sasquatch is probably 10 times or 20 times as strong as the father,resulting in the father being beaten to a pulp. The Sasquatch was just helping the children. But who knows, maybe this should be followed up in the future, and kids who will be all grown up now, should be interviewed to find the truth, but only if they are willing to find the truth themselves, only then will they find true closure in their life, and that the Sasquatch was actually a good Sasquatch trying to help them, but not realizing his immense strength took it to far for their poor father, resulting in both their unfortunate ends.

Kind regards

Brian Robson
pathfinder2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 04:30 PM   #94
crow_at_the_end_of_my_bed

Hmm,,this is a very interesting thread. Thanks to Pathfinder 2323 for commenting and causing it to bump up. I would never have seen it otherwise because it is a few years old.Hello by the way, Pathfinder.
crow_at_the_end_of_my_bed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 04:49 AM   #95
pi3141

Great thread, thanks Metacomet.

I saw this video on TV as a kid and have always remembered it, it available to download at Internet Archive.

Quote:
The Legend Of Boggy Creek

The Legend of Boggy Creek is a 1972 horror docudrama about the "Fouke Monster", a Bigfoot-type creature that has been seen in and around Fouke, Arkansas since the 1950s. The film mixes staged interviews with some local residents who claim to have encountered the creature, along with fictitious reenactments of said encounters.

The film, which claims to be a true story, sets out to detail the existence of the "Fouke Monster", a bigfoot-like creature that has reportedly been seen by residents of a small Arkansas community since the 1950s. It is described as having a foul odor, completely covered in reddish-brown hair and having 3 toes and also known by leaving tracks found in beanfields.

Several locals from the small town of Fouke, Arkansas recall their stories, often appearing as themselves, claiming that the creature has killed several large hogs as well as other animals. In one scene, a kitten is shown as having been "scared to death" by the creature. The narrator informs us that while people have shot at the creature in the past, it has always managed to escape. In another scene, hunters attempt to pursue the creature with dogs, but the dogs refuse to give chase. A police constable states that while driving home one night, the creature suddenly ran across the road in front of him.

In a later sequence, culled from the actual newspaper accounts inspiring the film, the creature is shown menacing a family in a remote country house. After being fired upon, the creature attacks, sending one family member to the hospital.

Link - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Boggy_Creek

Quote:
Low budget but atmospheric telling of the Bigfoot legend. Made in a docu-drama style using some of the original 'witnesses' acting out and telling their stories. Quite a big 'Drive In' hit when it was first released.

Link - http://archive.org/details/the_legend_of_boggy_creek
pi3141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 05:42 AM   #96
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I have no problem with the reality of a 'Bigfoot family". I just hope they are never found.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 07:29 AM   #97
cachibatches

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterain View Post
ive read about zana before. apparently some researchers went to the village to see if they could examine the remains of her children. cant remember the outcome tho. ill try and dig it up
They DNA tested her tooth on Monster Quest and Nat Geo.

Monster Quest was inconclusive.

The Nat Geo episode they concluded that she was 100% human, although the geneticist herself stated that she was extremely odd looking with her big jaw.

I think she probably had gigantism and was at some point abandoned. A very sad case, really.
cachibatches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2013, 07:01 PM   #98
bjoern
Inactive

Default Sasquatch - fascinating voice records

Hello,

Thank you for that fascinating thread, Metacomet and all the others.
Living in Germany, i have no own experiences with sasquatch or bigfoot I could write about

But today I found these these astonishing audio tapes on youtube, that I want to share with you

I think that fits to this thread

Enjoy listening to a Sasquatch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpJK60a5VZk

The Sasquatch also made some small handmade presents

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaoX2...Lz5qePU97w_8Og

Its worth to check out the clips of "Sasquatch Ontario" they are only some weeks old!!
bjoern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2013, 01:17 PM   #99
pomengranate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukyspook View Post
Islam describes a similar 'hairy beast' as Al Jassasa, who accompanies the Dajjal - aka Antichrist who has only one eye......a la Mike and Scully in Monsters Inc...:

Monsters Inc. Trailer - YouTube

Muhammad Finds the Dajjal and His Hairy Monster Bodyguard Alive in His Time but Neither has Shown Up for 1,400 Years

snip

So I set out towards that mosque and observed prayer along with Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) and I was in the row of the women which was near the row of men. When Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) had finished his prayer, he sat on the pulpit smiling and said: Every worshipper should keep sitting at his place. He then said: Do you know why I had asked you to assemble? They said: Allah and His Messenger know best. He said: By Allah. I have not made you assemble for exhortation or for a warning, but I have detained you here, for Tamim Dari, a Christian, who came and accepted Islam, told me something, which agrees with what I was-telling, you about the Dajjal.

He narrated to me that he had sailed in a ship along with thirty men of Bani Lakhm and Bani Judham and had been tossed by waves in the ocean for a month. Then these (waves) took them (near) the land within the ocean (island) at the time of sunset. They sat in a small side-boat and entered that Island. There was a beast with long thick hair (and because of these) they could not distinguish his face from his back. They said: Woe to you, who can you be? Thereupon it said: I am al-Jassasa. They said: What is al-Jassasa? And it said: O people, go to this person in the monastery as he is very much eager to know about you. He (the narrator) said: When it named a person for us we were afraid of it lest it should be a Devil. Then we hurriedly went on till we came to that monastery and found a well-built person there with his hands tied to his neck and having iron shackles between his two legs up to the ankles.

snip

rest at:

http://muslimagnostic.wordpress.com/2009/01/10/167/

Leylines, Portals, Gog and Magog’s Pets and Men in Black

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnTs8...7E070&index=47

I've found the actual part of a 12xpart lecture series on Dajjal (Antichrist) which talks about the mysterious hairy Jassasa as in Monsters Inc:

6' 00" in but the entire series is well worth watching as it explains world affairs and the new world order from an Islamic pov:

Lecture on Dajjal The Anti Christ - Part (3/12) - YouTube
Cool. This is a good post.
pomengranate is offline   Reply With Quote