Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 24-04-2013, 02:50 AM   #1
bluetopaz
Inactive

Default Last night I had a meeting with God

She climbed up those well worn stairs and entered the vastness of him.

"yes my daughter, how can I help"

Well its like this Dad, theres all this crap going on downstairs and I wanted to know why you are letting it happen, and what does it mean"?

Dad strokes his long silvery beard and smiles and says: "Well you see, I'm very lonely up here and I have had to create a massive show on down there becuase I am very bored being up here all on my own"

Daughter asks Dad: Dad, how can we help you?

Dad says: Until everyone realises I exist and feel me in their heart and become God centred this will continue, I can not help if they do not have God in their Heart, becuase I live through them.

Daughter and Dad discuss deeply what should be done first to help people wake up big time and they decide to let the people know that the very first thing is for all churches and religions institutions to stop sending their money to rome or out of their community. And that this tithing that they recieve should be spent FIRSTLY on those in their direct community to help those less fortunate. That is the first step. So this means that all the ministers and heads of churches need to say NO.

Dad and Daughter smile at each other and touch hands, for the very first time in a very very long time and both feel very very happy indeed, almost rapturous actually.

I gues this is called Lesson 101 she muses, grinning.

Last edited by bluetopaz; 24-04-2013 at 02:52 AM.
bluetopaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2013, 07:49 AM   #2
bluetopaz
Inactive

Lesson 102 tomorrow.
bluetopaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 03:29 AM   #3
susannah1
Inactive

Lesson 102.
God suggested that perhaps it might be a good idea if the great stone in Islam was cleaned off thoroughy and the black cloth taken off it.

God suggested that they think on the word "Jinn" and work it all out.
Then people could see the truth within in and exit the darkness and feel the love in their hearts.

Lesson 103.

God also suggested that the Temple in Jeruslam and the reasons for its existence be looked into. God suggested that they think on the word "Jinn" and work it all out.
Then people could see the truth within in and exit the darkness and feel the love in their hearts.

Lesson 104.
God suggested that the Royal Family in Britain and all the Royal families look carefully back in time with a new awareness of the word "Jinn" and work it all out.

Lesson 105.
God suggested that all the Leaders of the world carefully and quietly sat back for a day or so and meditated on who they really were and why they were here and especially considered the word "Jinn" when feeling warlike and recognised it for what it was and accordingly exited it.

Lesson 106.

God suggested that all the mums and dads, significant others, gays, lesbians, transvestites, dwarves, fairies, angels, people of the mer and in fact every human being, comsider the word "Jinn" and how they were feeding it unknowingly and in some cases knowingly, and to aware that "jinn" is very clever but is not for the highest good of any living thing, and to recognise the feeling fo what "jinn" energy felt like and what it created in them an act accordingly to exit it out and instead expand with Love Consciousness.

Lesson 107 - Rapture

Then God smiled, when just over half the population feels me in their hearts, then the battle is won.

Then I AM here.

And it is very good indeed.

I Love you.

Last edited by susannah1; 25-04-2013 at 04:15 AM.
susannah1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2013, 08:54 AM   #4
susannah1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by susannah1 View Post
Lesson 102.
God suggested that perhaps it might be a good idea if the great stone in Islam was cleaned off thoroughy and the black cloth taken off it.

God suggested that they think on the word "Jinn" and work it all out.

Lesson 103.

God also suggested that the Temple in Jeruslam and the reasons for its existence be looked into. God suggested that they think on the word "Jinn" and work it all out.

Lesson 104.
God suggested that the Royal Family in Britain and all the Royal families look carefully back in time with a new awareness of the word "Jinn" and work it all out.

Lesson 105.
God suggested that all the Leaders of the world carefully and quietly sat back for a day or so and meditated on who they really were and why they were here and especially considered the word "Jinn" when feeling warlike and recognised it for what it was and accordingly exited it.

Lesson 106.

God suggested that all the mums and dads, significant others, gays, lesbians, transvestites, dwarves, witches, fairies, angels, people of the mer and in fact every human being, comsider the word "Jinn" and how they were feeding it unknowingly and in some cases knowingly, and to aware that "jinn" is very clever but is not for the highest good of any living thing, and to recognise the feeling fo what "jinn" energy felt like and what it created in them an act accordingly to exit it out and instead expand with Love Consciousness.

Lesson 107 - Rapture

Then God smiled, when just over half the population feels me in their hearts, then the battle is won.

Then I AM here.

And it is very good indeed.

I Love you.

hmmmmm but what else......there is more....back later....
Old 28-04-2013, 05:59 AM   #5
susannah1
Inactive

Lesson 108.
Each family of higher consiousness takes under their wing another waking up family to help out in whatever way they can, Whether it be a once a week get together outside in the fresh air with plenty of good quality food and energy and ideas to help this family and hands on assistance if required.

Or teaching them and their kids how to have good clean healthy fun, what good family values are, leading by example, being creative, making music, drum circles on a full moon, dancing, growing plants, sharing ideas. for truly, this one simple step of reaching out and being of selfless service with loving hearts combines is what will and is making a huge difference for good.

Its actually a remembering for both families how things used to be in the Garden Of Eden, and its a very good thing to start, if you haven't already.

Last edited by susannah1; 28-04-2013 at 06:01 AM.
Old 29-04-2013, 06:37 AM   #6
susannah1
Inactive

Lesson 109.

Be kind to one another. Men and Women. Be good to one another without hooks, just be love, be kind. be caring. Much has been done to confuse you all and to create hate filled thoughts towards each other. Realise this and do not act hastily, remember everyone has their own personal story of their life. For how can the blueprint be redesigned firstly without understanding anothers life and journey.

From Sex and Fuck to Unity and Compassion
Old 29-04-2013, 06:37 AM   #7
susannah1
Inactive

Old 30-04-2013, 05:53 AM   #8
susannah1
Inactive

Old 01-05-2013, 05:07 AM   #9
susannah1