Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 01-03-2012, 06:09 PM   #121
biblegirl

Hey this is one of the most informative threads Ive seen in a while. So Im not an expert on witch related stuff but I was under the impression that the shape of the pointy hat of "witches" or kkk or pope or royalty etc. was for magical purposes. Obviously there are differing ideas and definitions of witches so it seems entirely probable that people who practice some form of witchcraft still dress like the old ways or even look like the stereotypical witch. The account in the op is quite fascinating. I have seen some threads on here, a title like flying humans I believe, which show the stereotypical witch with pointy hat and stuff. I dont remember if it was on a broom but you get the idea. To the op I would be inteterested to know the location of your experience. There was a reason you woke up then and saw what you did. Do you remember hearing anything?

Also sort of off topic, author Emmanuel Swedenborg who explains the spiritual side of Christianity, says that Satan and Devil were names used to indicate hells, as in one is the name of the hell in front and one is the name of the hell behind. Beings from these hells were reffered to as devils or the satans, but it was never meant to be taken as a singular entity.
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 03:13 AM   #122
deadhawk

^^@ biblegirl. it's not so much a stereotype as a mockery.

Real Witchcraft, by a real Witch
these are the laws and principles of Witchcraft as I was taught.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Principles of Witchcraft

The Law of Witchcraft Is called 'The Threefold Law' or 'The Triplex'.
in addition there is a pledge we must make and some principles by which we are bound to live.

the triplex.

Harm no one.
Act only upon good intent.
Revere life.

The Pledge

I will aid the afflicted.
I will learn all I can.
I will preserve the memory of my ancestors.

our principles

Everything you do comes back to you three times.
Every action has effect in the etheral, emotional and mundane fabrics.
Each of us must be aware of the seen and unseen consequences of casting.

The Core Practises

Divination ('Seeing') - includes Scrying and Rune Reading
Herbalism (Medicine) - includes Brewing and Alchemy
Astrology (Portents) - includes Philosophy and Mathematics

Our Disciplines

Emotional Magic - includes Music and Oratory
Etheral Magic - includes Spirituality and Art
Mundane Magic - includes Science and Technology

Our Goals

Discovery
Knowledge
Wisdom

Our Cultural Ethos (summarised)

Witchcraft is a way of life and permeates all of life. A Witch lives by these Principles, asleep and awake, in work and in deed, in thought, and in intent.

Those wishing to embrace the Craft must put aside all other concerns for a period of three years, during which time one is immersed in your chosen discipline and practise.

We do not deny the Dark. We acknowledge it, transcend it, and adepts can use it positively, strip it of all negativity, we have the power turn it to Good, or use it to defend against Evil.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so that, in essence, is what witchcraft is actually all about
everything else you've heard, read or been told is:-
heresay
blasphemy
and propaganda.

Last edited by deadhawk; 02-03-2012 at 06:51 AM.
deadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 03:59 AM   #123
biblegirl

Thats a very interesting list. I thought I read somewhere on this thread that astrology was not part of it? Cant remember the context. But this list sounds pretty noble Id say. Is there a heirarchy?
Old 02-03-2012, 05:41 AM   #124
deadhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
Thats a very interesting list. I thought I read somewhere on this thread that astrology was not part of it? Cant remember the context. But this list sounds pretty noble Id say. Is there a heirarchy?
Astrology is a broken (by the pseudo christian invaders) aspect of the craft, practised by both Druids and Witches, though the Druids were the experts in that field so it is associated more with the druids, however Druids are also Witches-Druidism being a 'Religion' and Witchcraft being, well a craft - The Craft and in fact all crafts - y'see it's from a time before written language - so Witches are like the Library

no Hierarchy as such Historically speaking (outwith the Clan hierarchy that is) - in the bronze age the Healer and Smith were just below the Bards socially and Bards were second only to the Chief.
( Healer, Smith and Bard being aspects of the original Witchcraft which was not all about what we would think of as 'magic' )

but yes during the late bronze age the Witches needed Security (-bloody Romans!) so the Coven was developed - Each Coven numbers 13 ) with the 1st member being the Coven Leader and the 13th being the Novice-
( yeh 13 just like Jesus and his disciples - yip Jesus was a Witch! [maybe] - I can even tell you his 'focus' -based entirely upon his own teachings - He was an 'Etheral Diviner')

- there is a theory among Christian schollars that Christ came to Britain in his childhood if it is so then he would have never condoned "not suffer a witch to live" He would have known the truth of us -which is why I truly beleive the Bible to be corrupted by power-mad Darkeners in order to destroy something excellent, and ruin a way of life which embraced the stuff that Jesus spoke of long before his birth and may in fact be the source of some of his teachings)

We Witches are so thinly spread, and half of our knowledge was destroyed and stolen during the the Dark Ages, that these days few of us actually belong to a full time coven, and with the advent of the New Age and the development of Wicca we are not exactly united on what the craft is supposed to cover. However, I learned knowledge which was passed down through thousands and years by word of mouth so I have a few things which are not common knowledge-even among modern witches themselves (and I have gaps where others don't )

There is a 'witches council' of Britain formed I think in the 1920's who are supposed to teach and spread the craft, and defend the Witches from persecution but I have no dealings with them. they do not do thier 'job', are a shower of nepotists, and they have no power or say over any of the Witches I know, and I doubt that they even care about the craft - just the position, or the hope that they can bend the Art to thier will and deflect the consequences (fools)

I have no respect for them because I suspect that they have no knowledge of thier ancestry, did not learn the way traditionally and some of them actually learned of the craft from Crowley (the plagerising fact alterer, Satanist and miscreant Craft stealer - subverter of symbols and corrupter of sacred words)

Wicca more or less has saved the craft from evil and obscurity - so (un-pointy!) hats off to those who developed it from the tatters of Witchery in the US -since they clearly research the old tales for clues and found the Threefold Law - so if they live by it they are cool, they have done tons to un-demonise the Craft, and may indeed call themselves Witches - unlike those Coucill members who have aparrently no intention of keeping the Craft alive
and even more unlike those twisted creeps practising satanic rituals and calling it Witchcraft, in order to further darken the true light which must shine.

sorry - I do get long winded sometimes.

PS in case you're interested my main Focus is Emotional Divination (errm that'd be a shrink in modern terms I suppose, but there's a lot more to it - I have the abillity to fathom someones intent just from watching them for a few moments I call it my 'Dog-Sense' I know when someone is up to no good which is why I never vote)

Last edited by deadhawk; 02-03-2012 at 05:41 AM.
Old 02-03-2012, 03:42 PM   #125
marisabia

I have to say I do envy you Deadhawk, but more than that I am heartened by the fact that this knowledge is still being passed down in spite of the extreme measures to keep it suppressed.

I'm a nurse and being an empath can tell when a patient is endanger or not the minute I walk in the room without all the machines and other bs they taught us in school.
I've always had this weird feeling that I missed my calling in life but oh well, at least my life is becoming richer as I age(not money though) so can't complain too much.

Last edited by marisabia; 02-03-2012 at 03:42 PM.
marisabia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 06:51 PM   #126
biblegirl

DeadHawk I assure you your long-windedness is appreciated on a subject I have always been curious about but know barely anything about. I was once accused of being a witch myself haha when I worked with missionaries in Africa. I had the audacity to suggest that we should teach the people the medicinal properties of the native plants so they would have a chance in life and not have to go to the death places (hospitals). The missionaries took great offense at that said that I would be covered in gas and set on fire for being a witch. It was really special . In actuality the missionaries wanted to be able to control me, and my plan to actually help the people instead of treating them like second rate heathens was not on their agenda.

I am quite interested in the idea that Jesus went to Britain. Most of his life is missing from the Bible and I love to study the experiences he may have had those missing years, such as a pilgrimage to India to study with the buddhist masters and such. I love Britain and visiting the sacred sites around there. Another passion of mine is the special powers of certain places, which is why I asked the op where the location of their experience was. If witches or whoever they were were engaged in a ritual in his backyard it was probably a special place as I assume rituals are not done at random places.
Old 03-03-2012, 05:32 AM   #127
deadhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by marisabia View Post
I have to say I do envy you Deadhawk, but more than that I am heartened by the fact that this knowledge is still being passed down in spite of the extreme measures to keep it suppressed.

I'm a nurse and being an empath can tell when a patient is endanger or not the minute I walk in the room without all the machines and other bs they taught us in school.
I've always had this weird feeling that I missed my calling in life but oh well, at least my life is becoming richer as I age(not money though) so can't complain too much.
You have the gift of seeing.
if you were a witch youd make an excellent Diviner.
an honourable profesion you have though for one gifted with empathy, the great thing about the craft is that there is so much scope for crossover, y' know I'm a diviner firstly but I studied much Astrology (despite it's innacuracies) and though I am attuned to Emotions, I can also work with the Mundane -infact as a diviner I'd be amiss not to study the Mundane aspects of it. so I can see you as Herbalist too

Herbalism is the strongest and most peserved of all the practises it survived simply through the fact of it's popularity among Witches, they couldn't burn all the Herbalists there was one on every street.

Yep it's great that pockets of thew old ways were secretly kept alive particularly when you consider the severity of The Irish Catholic and Scottish Episcoalian Churches through out thier history - We Celts are if nothing else tied to the ancient past, Our old ways were extremely difficult to erradicate (ie- our old Gods were not replaced by Christianity they were 'transmuted' in to the Sidhe - the Faerie-Folk, all exept for the Goddes Brigit-She became Saint Bridget)
and much of the craft remains alive in our music and our social policies.
However my Aunt Shiela and all who came before her had to very careful, they had to pretend to be Christians ( although that was easy for Shiela she related to Jesus - particularly his attitude toward money-lenders and his honouring of Charity) She instilled a respect for the man -Christ in me and Taught me every thing she knew, I am only the fifth Male witch of the Muir Clan in three thousand years and I am the Last 'Muir' to embrace the craft as my son is not interested nor are my siblings or thier kids so the knowledge I do not write down dies with me, perhaps I will find an 'apprentice' (ha ha) this Betaine as I am going to a Pagan Celebration.

Last edited by deadhawk; 03-03-2012 at 09:34 AM.
Old 03-03-2012, 06:19 AM   #128
deadhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
DeadHawk I assure you your long-windedness is appreciated on a subject I have always been curious about but know barely anything about. I was once accused of being a witch myself haha when I worked with missionaries in Africa. I had the audacity to suggest that we should teach the people the medicinal properties of the native plants so they would have a chance in life and not have to go to the death places (hospitals). The missionaries took great offense at that said that I would be covered in gas and set on fire for being a witch. It was really special . In actuality the missionaries wanted to be able to control me, and my plan to actually help the people instead of treating them like second rate heathens was not on their agenda.

I am quite interested in the idea that Jesus went to Britain. Most of his life is missing from the Bible and I love to study the experiences he may have had those missing years, such as a pilgrimage to India to study with the buddhist masters and such. I love Britain and visiting the sacred sites around there. Another passion of mine is the special powers of certain places, which is why I asked the op where the location of their experience was. If witches or whoever they were were engaged in a ritual in his backyard it was probably a special place as I assume rituals are not done at random places.
Yeh that's what I'm so angry about when I hear Witch used to describe Evil things, I mean who is evil the healer or the preist who refutes medicinal fact
the Witch who heals or the Missionary who steals? It seems to me these days that Witchcraft and Christ himself are Both being destroyed by whoever it is who mangles the words and altered the Truth of Jesus they are clumsy and amatuerish but they seem to be succeding, particulary in the US (well, there was Charmed which was actually fairly accurate -'power of three' and all that) and in Africa the Situation is bleak - I mean the ancient African Shamen would have known all the plant properties - seems Christianity want's folk to suffer- yet I don't recall Christ ever saying anything so horrid- so ya see Witchery and Christianity are both suffereing slights here- one is being portayed as evil whil the other is being er -Displayed? as Evil - niether of them are though...disturbing, and the two have been pitched against one another in order to destroy both there are certainly dark forces at work in the world, or at least Dark Factions Eh?

These Isles are Magical all right, did you know that the Romans had to pay thier soldiers four times the standard rate to entice them to come here at first - The Soldiery of Rome never objected to any thing before or after- they were afraid of the Land it's self they said it was a place of the Gods, and that Rome had no buisness there -they were eventually convinced of course but the fear never left them

I will have a dig for you Biblegirl -some one posted a vid a while back ( a long documentary ) about Christ in Britain - an archaeoligist from the States looking for evidence.

I am heartened to hear that you visited some of our ancient places - I hope you 'felt the power', the sacred sites are like nexuses of the energies but the whole country is charged so we don't really need to be at a special place to do ceremonies, but it is traditional to do so and it is certainy easier to attune in the nexus,
have you heard of 'T in the park?' it's a scottish rock festival - it has coincidently been held in three parks which despite not having Stones are highly charged areas of magical energy. as a cosequence of this many of the international acts were empowered by the land, they are bards you see, so they were already attuned to the vibrational frequencies of heart and mind and there are Artist 'fighting' for the chance to do that festival.

They loved Scotland, but I wonder if they knew why, or did they just think the Scottish fans seemed to appreciate them more than any one else?. We are reknowned for our love of a tune, but that's because of the magical energies which are concentrated here
the same thing happens at Glastonbury, in England - Which is, as you know an important site for all Pagans in Europe (of Celtic, Gemanic and Nordic descent at least) - New acts arrive in the pissin' rain and look miserably out at the mud, then they start to play, and they have thier best gig ever, and think "Wow - the energy of the Glastonbury crowd is awesome," and it is - because the magic is strong there.

Music is the most powwerful of all the emotional magic disciplines, and britain is charged with so much magical energy that it seems the place was made for music, ( I mean look at all the great bands from UK over the years- innovators and geniuses all of them) in fact it seems that the Isles themselves are the most magic charged area in Europe - almost as if the creator set aside a place for the Mages, Druids and Witches to connect with the Heart, the Mind and The Universe

can't find the vid I was talking about but I did find this interesting site:-
http://jahtruth.net/joarim.htm

Last edited by deadhawk; 03-03-2012 at 09:19 AM.