Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-05-2009, 06:45 AM   #21
entrangermercenary
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,264
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by waylander View Post
No offence mate, but you come across as a Walt who's spent a bit of time in the TA. Trying to pass himself off as special forces

Every Britsh Legion has one.



Well said that man!

Waylander

Lets try and use our powers of observation again shall we.


Crossbows are not a good weapon if you have other choices of firearms. Granted they are better than nothing. If you think you are going to fire one off and kill somebody instantly forget it !! If you think they are silent and there is no noise , there is noise. Then there is the pissing about reloading it while matey is closing on you frothing at the mouth screaming his head off because u just shot him with a crossbow. Dont think you will be shooting at 200ms either unless you are william tell Ive used them, they dont work as a reliable killing weapon with one bolt !!Ive Nicked this from another site below



Being a bit pedantic about the use of the word firearms but ill give u that 1.

The point is they are not a reliable killing weapon !! Another poster said about how good the grouping is no doubting that then either as he uses bows and crossbows. But that his him standing up having a nice relaxing time under no pressure and hitting a stationary target. Using them in a defence or attack mode against any group armed with FIREARMS imo is not an option. Better off either fucking off quickly and quietly and live to fight another day, or hiding in a Bolt hole ( excuse the pun)

" Ive nicked this from another site below" hmm what does that mean. Well ive copied and pasted from another site as I thought it was quite relevant.Well I knew about the crossbow bit and the legion, the other bit was taken off a site about the use of crossbows ie are they any good !!

Any way Im off for a pint in the British Legion, Im the 1 in the corner talking shit having just watched the Rambo films
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 09:48 PM   #22
entrangermercenary
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,264
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydeon View Post
Don't be so negative man.

Crossbows still fcking hurt and kill, especially if you use barbed hunting bolts
I know for defensive positions xbows rock. You can reuse bolts and make 'em much easier than bullets too

Well they will hurt ov course whether barbed or not, being penetrated is not my idea of fun by anything

And u know do you that for defensive positions cross bows rock !! Explain that as I would like to know if im in that position how to use it Thanx
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 05:17 PM   #23
entrangermercenary
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,264
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydeon View Post
Don't be so negative man.

Crossbows still fcking hurt and kill, especially if you use barbed hunting bolts

The Chinese still use them. One reason they state is that the bolts hitting a suicide bomber will not detonate where a hot, fast bullet would.

I know for defensive positions xbows rock. You can reuse bolts and make 'em much easier than bullets too

Firearms work too but not everyone has one

Not comeback on the last question yet then?


Are u to tell me that a suicide vest with plastic explosives and ball bearings and nuts etc will be ignited by a bullet??
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:20 PM   #24
rydeon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Within The Fallen Zone
Posts: 2,396
Likes: 10 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
Well they will hurt ov course whether barbed or not, being penetrated is not my idea of fun by anything

And u know do you that for defensive positions cross bows rock !! Explain that as I would like to know if im in that position how to use it Thanx
Well if you really want it explaining here goes.

Assuming you have a longbow you have to expose yourself while drawing / aiming and loosing.
No need to draw while exposed with a crossbow, it stays cocked and can be left cocked
Just pop out of cover and shoot

Also you need to assume this section is pretty much UK Centric, assuming you actually live in the UK then you need to factor in how byzantine FAC regulations are for actual firearms.
Therefore crossbows will be the weapon you'll likely be able to get hold of, not firearms.

In the UK come a TEOTWAWKI SITX then it will be crossbows that are THE premier weapon carried.

So to clarify, get out there, actually use a crossbow and quit whining
rydeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:23 PM   #25
rydeon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Within The Fallen Zone
Posts: 2,396
Likes: 10 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
Not comeback on the last question yet then?


Are u to tell me that a suicide vest with plastic explosives and ball bearings and nuts etc will be ignited by a bullet??
I'm not a DI forum whore so give me a second to breath strange merc.

Are you for real or always acting this dumb??
Do you have any understanding of how explosives actually work?
Bullets CAN ignite plastic explosives.
HELLO MCFLY!
rydeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:26 PM   #26
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
Lets try and use our powers of observation again shall we.


Crossbows are not a good weapon if you have other choices of firearms. Granted they are better than nothing. If you think you are going to fire one off and kill somebody instantly forget it !! If you think they are silent and there is no noise , there is noise. Then there is the pissing about reloading it while matey is closing on you frothing at the mouth screaming his head off because u just shot him with a crossbow. Dont think you will be shooting at 200ms either unless you are william tell Ive used them, they dont work as a reliable killing weapon with one bolt !!Ive Nicked this from another site below



Being a bit pedantic about the use of the word firearms but ill give u that 1.

The point is they are not a reliable killing weapon !! Another poster said about how good the grouping is no doubting that then either as he uses bows and crossbows. But that his him standing up having a nice relaxing time under no pressure and hitting a stationary target. Using them in a defence or attack mode against any group armed with FIREARMS imo is not an option. Better off either fucking off quickly and quietly and live to fight another day, or hiding in a Bolt hole ( excuse the pun)

" Ive nicked this from another site below" hmm what does that mean. Well ive copied and pasted from another site as I thought it was quite relevant.Well I knew about the crossbow bit and the legion, the other bit was taken off a site about the use of crossbows ie are they any good !!

Any way Im off for a pint in the British Legion, Im the 1 in the corner talking shit having just watched the Rambo films
you do make some good points here .
Prefured weapon if possible --------mine would be --------------aha -not telling , but it wouldnt be a xbow . i do have one and it is good , but it isnt my prefured weapon in combat with and evil enemy who also has a weapon pointed at me .

I suppose I would just think on my feet and use whats available at the time if needed to survive .

tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:35 PM   #27
entrangermercenary
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,264
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydeon View Post
I'm not a DI forum whore so give me a second to breath strange merc.

Are you for real or always acting this dumb??
Do you have any understanding of how explosives actually work?
Bullets CAN ignite plastic explosives.
HELLO MCFLY!

I just thought that u could actually burn pe without ignition and it takes a input from a foreign device like a detanator, with det cord and a ingnition device for the det cord be it electronic or fire
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:46 PM   #28
entrangermercenary
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,264
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydeon View Post
Well if you really want it explaining here goes.

Assuming you have a longbow you have to expose yourself while drawing / aiming and loosing.
No need to draw while exposed with a crossbow, it stays cocked and can be left cocked
Just pop out of cover and shoot

Also you need to assume this section is pretty much UK Centric, assuming you actually live in the UK then you need to factor in how byzantine FAC regulations are for actual firearms.
Therefore crossbows will be the weapon you'll likely be able to get hold of, not firearms.

In the UK come a TEOTWAWKI SITX then it will be crossbows that are THE premier weapon carried.

So to clarify, get out there, actually use a crossbow and quit whining
Just pop out of cover and shoot!! And Mr William Tell u will put 1 right thru his head 1st shot

Have you ever played out a scenario with xbows ?? ie lets say for instance several people charging a bunker with several xbow men in it ?? Or Sentry elimination ?? Just cant c how it can work but call me thick eh

No weapons in the uk Thought half of Manchester and Liverpool were armed !!
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:08 PM   #29
rydeon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Within The Fallen Zone
Posts: 2,396
Likes: 10 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
Just pop out of cover and shoot!! And Mr William Tell u will put 1 right thru his head 1st shot

Have you ever played out a scenario with xbows ?? ie lets say for instance several people charging a bunker with several xbow men in it ?? Or Sentry elimination ?? Just cant c how it can work but call me thick eh

No weapons in the uk Thought half of Manchester and Liverpool were armed !!
Are we now shifting from law-abiding survivalists to criminal?
I don't even think criminals are of the survivalist ilk.
Most of them will end up shooting each other to death in the cities while the real survivalists will be in the countryside watching and waiting for the sht to die down

Last edited by rydeon; 02-06-2009 at 09:08 PM.
rydeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:11 PM   #30
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydeon View Post
Are we now shifting from law-abiding survivalists to criminal?
I don't even think criminals are of the survivalist ilk.
Most of them will end up shooting each other to death in the cities while the real survivalists will be in the countryside watching and waiting for the sht to die down

I know you never put this remark to me ( ie the quote above )

just for the record to back up what you say about towns and streets though ,

bruce lee said

the true way to win a fight ---------is not to fight .

You wont find me fighting in the towns and streets , I will be held up safe in some place even the army dont search .

not caves
not country side
not mountians

but somewhere ---------where "big bad john" has been layed to rest .


Last edited by tracker; 02-06-2009 at 09:12 PM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:11 PM   #31
rydeon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Within The Fallen Zone
Posts: 2,396
Likes: 10 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
I just thought that u could actually burn pe without ignition and it takes a input from a foreign device like a detanator, with det cord and a ingnition device for the det cord be it electronic or fire
It sure does and I've seen it happen while in excercise in the forces. But I challenge you now to stand next to a suicide bombers kit and it be shot with red hot lead. Then see what happens. Hopefully no estranger decorating the ground but who knows?
I know I'd choose to be stood next to the set that gets hit with a crossbow bolt
rydeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:18 PM   #32
entrangermercenary
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,264
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydeon View Post
It sure does and I've seen it happen while in excercise in the forces. But I challenge you now to stand next to a suicide bombers kit and it be shot with red hot lead. Then see what happens. Hopefully no estranger decorating the ground but who knows?
I know I'd choose to be stood next to the set that gets hit with a crossbow bolt
Get the kit not a problem Not who knows, I know it wont detonate. Did u dabble in explosives then while on exercise??
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:00 PM   #33
entrangermercenary
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,264
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Everybody

Ok if you are thinking of getting a xbow have a read plenty more stuff out there

http://www.geocities.com/gunversatio...when%20hunting.

http://www.crossbow.com/frequentlyaskedquestions

Hope that helps clarify things a bit. Oh yes any 1 with a suicide vest pm me for the challange. Make it to fit medium I spose please( no running for a while)
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:48 PM   #34
entrangermercenary
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,264
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydeon View Post
I'm not a DI forum whore so give me a second to breath strange merc.

Are you for real or always acting this dumb??
Do you have any understanding of how explosives actually work?
Bullets CAN ignite plastic explosives.
HELLO MCFLY!

So on "EXERCISE" what did u exactly see then, a bullet iginting this plastic stuff or it being blown up by something else ?? Just for clarification so I know what you are onabout Thanks
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2009, 06:05 AM   #35
stickwhistler
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,016
Likes: 36 (20 Posts)
Default

A 5 min vid' of a couple of guys testing a steel helmet.

They shoot it with a variety of crossbows and a bow,
hit it with a sword and timber post,
then stab it with spears and a dagger.


At no time did the helmet retaliate.
It did not riot.
It resisted passively with non-compliance.
__________________
No Contact! : No Comment! : Do not open the door to them!
“Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest” : Denis Diderot (October 5, 1713 – July 31, 1784).
stickwhistler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2009, 07:21 AM   #36
entrangermercenary
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,264
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickwhistler View Post
A 5 min vid' of a couple of guys testing a steel helmet.

They shoot it with a variety of crossbows and a bow,
hit it with a sword and timber post,
then stab it with spears and a dagger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BQEkUyrP68

At no time did the helmet retaliate.
It did not riot.
It resisted passively with non-compliance.
LOL, well the moral of the story is don't wear a steel helmet. He could of chucked a brick from that range which would of shocked the helmet wearer
Would love to ov seen them testing in a field at 40yds though, then we would have had something to look at, and not 6-8 ft .
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2009, 01:02 AM   #37
flamesong
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 52 Festive Road
Posts: 1,233
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

I got a crossbow last year and I tried it out whilst camping in Wales. I fired five bolts at an earth bank. When I went to retrieve them they had all penetrated the bank up to the flights yet they had all got bent. I figured it was because they are hollow alloy and I've been looking for some solid alternatives since but all I can find are 20" and considerably bigger than the 14" bolts which were supplied with the crossbow.

Has anybody any suggestions?

Incidentally, I had a bit of a 'discussion' with the owner of my local air rifle shop who insists that it is illegal to hunt with a crossbow in the UK. I have searched UK legislation and though I found stuff about crossbows, I found nothing about hunting being illegal.
flamesong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:01 AM   #38
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
Crossbows are not a good weapon if you have other choices of firearms. Granted they are better than nothing.
Most situations are not in a war .
This means that using guns has so many disadvantages it is almot inpractical to name them all .
For instants .
your comment above is so wide sweeping .
You say its better than nothing . Well so is having a spear.
This comment of yours seems rather fitting to a modern warfare situation rather than when TSHTF.

Using a gun would give your position away in all curcumstances any situation .

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
If you think you are going to fire one off and kill somebody instantly forgett it !!
see ! your talking about quickly killing people , not animals .
when TSHTF , do you realy think that you will be able to use a gun and not get shot by the armed forces for it ?
You have wide swept the issue here of how a crossbow isnt good and is better than nothing .
you then talk about how it wouldnt kill a person outright .
Any time you feel like being proof of that entrangermercenary by all means do so .
LOL , what a silly thing to say .
Even bullets dont kill people outright .
sounds like youve been watching westerns too much lol.
Sometimes crossbows dont kill outright , but then same goes with bullets .

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
If you think they are silent and there is no noise , there is noise.
yes there is noise but not as much as a gun .
Now if we are talking about hunting and not killing people , when a corssbow is fired it does let off a small noise .
but not as much as a gun .
shoot a gun and for the next one half mile all wild life run off .
not with a corssbow .
yes in the emmediate area wild life will run , but atleast you havent alerted the wild life for the next one half mile or so .

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
Then there is the pissing about reloading it while matey is closing on you frothing at the mouth screaming his head off because u just shot him with a crossbow.
do you know that during the armed seige at the iranian embassy where the SAS stormed it .
One terrorist was shot so many times that an SAS man emptied a whole magazine from a submachine gun and that terrorist still ran at him ????????????
Do you know it took a shot to the head from another SAS man to bring him down ?
so much for people frothing at the mouth because they were shot from a crossbow .
same happens with guns too .
and by the way you said "Maty" ---------IE person .
why do you talk alot about killing people with guns ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
Dont think you will be shooting at 200ms either unless you are william tell Ive used them, they dont work as a reliable killing weapon with one bolt !!Ive Nicked this from another site below
what you are saying is that you need lost of practice.
but again your still talking about killing people .when the SHTF .
no one can rob you from 200M away .
No one can mug you , rob you , attack you from 200M.
Only the armed forces can .if a person was near enough to harm you , a crossbow would see them off .
Its not as quick as a bullet , but it does kill !

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
The French Foreign legion also have played around with crossbows. At least during the 1980's. There's a photo from that period of one legionnaire with green beret aiming a crossbow in the book on the Foreign legion by Canadian John Robert Young. The bowpiece of the weapon appears to be made of blackened steel.
Pic appears to have been taken at a "commando course" run in the Pyrenees.
As for the weapon itself, with what percentage of possibility can one produce a head shot at distances of 4 meters, 10 meters and 20 meters?
Can effects of dart/bolt be enhanced with poison?
LOL , PMSL !
Do you know that an average strong crossbow has 80bls per square inch ?
thats nearly 7 times stronger than any powerful air weapon .
thats strong enough to bring down a bear !and they are way bigger and badder than any man !

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
don't know why they would. Maybe due to the lack of military buget in their country they had to resort to something. Thinking "outside of the box" is part of special operations. I would think every spec ops type unit in the world has thought of using a crossbow, I know I did.
yeah but you missed because it was further away than ten feet .

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
An arrow/bolt kills it's victim through bleed out and shock. This can take a long time, and the victim is usually aware, and making a lot of noise. A crossbow that would be able to penetrate a human skull would be very powerfull, thus, very noisy.
again it sounds as though you have been watching too much TV westerns !
guns dont kill outright unless you have a good aim to vital organs .
same goes with a crossbow !

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
If you have ever done any kind of patrol in the jungle, you'll know that every once counts, every piece of gear that is not completely nessesary is soon ditched.
tribes live in jungles and use spears .this is the UK ! Not the jungle .
BTW , what ever training you had , was defo hollywood .
you bang on about your spec ops training , but dont give any info on it do you .
allyou do is contradict things .
this thread is not a specialists work .
you need to brush up !
give us this spec ops knowledge .
in fact if you were spec ops you should know how to hunt and kill 1st time around with a crossbow .
this isnt vietnam , rambos with guns bang bang bang .
its the UK . and so far all you have done is talk about killing people in jungles with guns .
you dont seem to have any specialist traning concerning crossbows .

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is just the way it is.
the only bubble you have burst is the idea that you have spec op traning LOL.
anyone can see by the entirety of the length of this thread
the input
and how you seem to rate you self with jungle traning

can see

you aint no spec op and this is why

1 ) any person in the "KNOW" would know that when the SHTF , people seen with guns can be automaticly shot on site !
thus , you are giving out some real dangerous life threatening advice !
WTF !


2 ) Should anyone be cunning enough to have a crossbow , atleast when they use it , no one will here them 400mtrs away , unlike an air rifle !
thus hunting can be done relatively quietly , uncompramised !

3 ) shooting with a gun not only creates a loud noise !
it would frighten the wild life away for the next one half mile .
unlike a crossbow that would only be heard about 100mtrs or so .

4 )you can rtract the bolt and use it again .
you cant do that with a bullet .



I am not impressed with your thread !
it sounds --------------------so Naive , full of , erm how does one put it ?
SHITE from a kid !


just for the record here are some vids .



the bonus of hunting with no guns = no sound - no compromise on your position thus not frightening other wild life away .real stealth stuff .



get real .
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:02 AM   #39
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydeon View Post
Don't be so negative man.

Crossbows still fcking hurt and kill, especially if you use barbed hunting bolts
even bullets dont just kill outright rydeon .
it seems that the OP is giving some fantsticly wierd info and doesnt know alot about weapons .

or facts !

tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:04 PM   #40
entrangermercenary
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,264
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Bored are we

Read my original op again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crossbows are not a good weapon if you have other choices of firearms. Granted they are better than nothing. If you think you are going to fire one off and kill somebody instantly forgett it !! If you think they are silent and there is no noise , there is noise. Then there is the pissing about reloading it while matey is closing on you frothing at the mouth screaming his head off because u just shot him with a crossbow. Dont think you will be shooting at 200ms either unless you are william tell Ive used them, they dont work as a reliable killing weapon with one bolt !!Ive Nicked this from another site below

OldRecon08-12-2005, 05:05 AM
The French Special Force 1er RPIMa use some crossbows.

The French Foreign legion also have played around with crossbows. At least during the 1980's. There's a photo from that period of one legionnaire with green beret aiming a crossbow in the book on the Foreign legion by Canadian John Robert Young. The bowpiece of the weapon appears to be made of blackened steel.
Pic appears to have been taken at a "commando course" run in the Pyrenees.
As for the weapon itself, with what percentage of possibility can one produce a head shot at distances of 4 meters, 10 meters and 20 meters?
Can effects of dart/bolt be enhanced with poison?
One disadvantage with crossbows not mentioned so far is reload time.
If target consists of more than one person in close proximity of each other, I thus guess a silenced smg, carabine or pistol would work better?


Or

don't know why they would. Maybe due to the lack of military buget in their country they had to resort to something. Thinking "outside of the box" is part of special operations. I would think every spec ops type unit in the world has thought of using a crossbow, I know I did.


Here are the facts;

Crossbows are not nearly as silent as you may think. When your life is completely reliant on stelth, this is a poor choice of weaponry. Even a suppressed .22 with subsonic ammo shot through a pillow sounds like a howitzer in the dead of night when you don't want anyone to hear you.

Even proffessionaly built crossbow bolts will lack any kind of consitancy in shot grouping not to mention the relitivly short range.

An arrow/bolt kills it's victim through bleed out and shock. This can take a long time, and the victim is usually aware, and making a lot of noise. A crossbow that would be able to penetrate a human skull would be very powerfull, thus, very noisy.

Reload time is slow, and again, makes more noise than you may think.

The bulk of this weapon in relation to it's effectivness compared to that of a suppressed firearm just doesn't add up.

If you have ever done any kind of patrol in the jungle, you'll know that every once counts, every piece of gear that is not completely nessesary is soon ditched.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is just the way it is.

Do any research you like it all comes up negative.

Any thoughts tracker or anybody ??
__________________

Hmm I didnt make it very clear that I nicked it from another site and put the info below from it.The only bit that I have added is this bit

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is just the way it is.

Do any research you like it all comes up negative.

Any thoughts tracker or anybody



Are you the only person that is going to survive then ?? There are going to be hostile forces ie other people who want your supplies , women and anything else you may have.That is why I go on about weapon capabilities.
Do you think that everybody is going to be in the woods holding hands and smoking the peace pipe when it goes tits up.

Let me clarify tshf for me. It will be a world wide event , which means that each country will have to fend for itself without any outside assistance . That means no aid, fuel will run out as no vessels to bring it in. So no food to shops or anything else . Power supplies down, gas gone ....get the idea.



That event is really a doomsday type event with people surviving how they can, doing what they can.
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:55 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.