Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 09-11-2018, 12:37 PM   #1
livinglife

Default Prostate Health and the PSA Test

Hi Guys,

A good mate of mine is aged early 70's. Overall perfect health; participates in sports and is an avid cyclist who could have went pro back in the day!

Long story short he'd been going through a stressful time and decided to go to a GP for high blood pressure. GP said his blood pressure was somewhat elevated but he would have to get a 24hr monitor etc. before medication would be considered.

As part of an overall heath check blood and urine samples were taken.

Almost two weeks later he had to chase the Doc for results and whilst all was mostly perfect some items cropped up as follows:

1. C-Reactive Protein - Slightly elevated.
2. PSA was slightly raised outside normal margins for his age group by 0.05.
3. Slightly elevated red blood count with a note from the lab saying that this may have been because of storage of sample or something to the effect.

The Doc mentioned that he should have a prostate biopsy to investigate for prostate cancer. My friend politely declined the Docs offer (I'm not saying that everyone should).

Friend says he has no symptoms of prostate cancer although he knows early prostate cancer has no symptoms.

Two weeks later he goes to another Doc for a second opinion and PSA was .55 higher than the previous reading. Sample was sent to a different lab.

Friend refusing digital rectal examine and biopsy.

He's now using saw palmetto and within one week has found he is urinating a lot more and has been more active with his wife!!!

Would appreciate any feedback please.

Last edited by livinglife; 09-11-2018 at 12:47 PM.
livinglife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 04:08 PM   #2
berten60

Also good for the prostate is tea or infusion made from
the root of the stinging nettle...
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 06:59 PM   #3
thermion

It's not clear from the OP what his PSA figure actually was. A figure of 0.05 or 0.55 can vary daily depending on activity, sex, other things.

A PSA should generally be below 3 - at least that's the figure used in the UK, and my vary with age. But higher PSA numbers are sometimes given the watch-and-wait treatment. It's often said that most men die with prostate cancer, but not of it. I know someone in his mid 50s who's had to have it out to prevent the cancer spreading to his bones.

There's lots of debate about whether anyone over 50 should have a routine 'finger check' and a PSA blood test. As far as I can see the worst that can happen is a false positive. All that means is more tests to conform the result, not wheeled in the next day for radical surgery!

If you're a man 50 or over, have a chat with your doctor about considering a test. Especially if you have a close relative who has had prostate cancer.

thermion
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 09:05 PM   #4
livinglife

Thank you all very much, much appreciated.

The first PSA was 6.55; however the doc never told him he was conducting a PSA test and he was ill prepared i.e. cycled and done the deed days/hours before the test.

Strangely he's a bit peeved the GP carried out this particular test without his consent. He said he never would have requested it.

He wants to treat naturally what he believes is simply an enlarged prostate caused by years of cycling and of course aging.

The second PSA two weeks later was 7.1 taken with a different lab.

His plan is to use natural supplements for the prostate, improve his diet etc. and be retested in the next few weeks.

Normal ranges for a man of his age is ? to 6.5 where he is living.

Last edited by livinglife; 09-11-2018 at 09:10 PM.
Old 10-11-2018, 09:54 AM   #5
bamboozooka

once psa reaches a certain lower level you are classed as having clinical cancer with no evidence of cancer at all picked up by scanning devices.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 03:48 PM   #6
livinglife

Thanks for your response Bamboozooka. When you say reaches a certain lower level what level is this please?
Old 10-11-2018, 04:05 PM   #7
thermion

Steady on chaps! A high PSA does not necessarily mean you have cancer. You could have a prostate infection (I know someone who's PSA went up to 45 because of this - antibiotics sorted it), or a recent orgasm, or vigorous cycling, or a prostate massage!

I was told to have none of the above for two days prior to a PSA test.

Also beware of quack 'cures'; bicarb, salt and honey, herbal tonics, etc. If any of those simple remedies worked don't you think they'd be in wide-spread use - despite Big Pharma trying to stop them?

There are some natural remedies that are claimed to reduce prostate size, but I'd want to see proper research, not just research done by the sellers!
Old 10-11-2018, 04:39 PM   #8
livinglife

Neither GP once mentioned antibiotics or any benign issue of the prostate both immediately jumped on the invasive examination bandwagon. The first one lost his urine sample so that was never analysed for bacteria etc. The second one never even asked for a urine sample! All very unprofessional.

He's loving saw palmetto but is going to have another PSA in a few weeks. Fingers crossed.

Last edited by livinglife; 10-11-2018 at 04:39 PM.
Old 10-11-2018, 08:20 PM   #9
hokuspokus

Guys, this is close to my heart .

Sent to the Doc by Mrs H for prostrate test .
Finger up arse nothing untoward.However PSA showed a reading of 4.5
which was slightly high for my age.54 last year. Another test 6 months later
and it had risen to 5.1 . Had an MRI scan. Nothing showing . This said the scan
cannot prove a negative. So waited a further 6 months for another PSA test and
it had risen again to 5.4 . Urologist then recommended a biopsy to rule out cancer
although PSA levels only slightly above the level expected for my age.

More concerned about biopsy than cancer but can those of a certain age get theirselves
checked out please?.
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 09:24 PM   #10
livinglife

Hi Hokuspokus,

I second that - all men should know their PSA score and act accordingly.

Had you any symptoms that prompted you to get the PSA test or was it simply to keep on top of your health? Was your urine analysed for infections etc?

My mate is stubborn and wont accept the DRE or the biopsy at this point; however from other men I've spoken with have said the biopsy is not half as bad as they thought it was going to be.

From the reading I've being doing on this subject it would appear prostate cancer is deal-able with when caught early.

As said by a previous poster a high PSA does not necessarily mean you have cancer so on this note I wish you all the best.

Last edited by livinglife; 10-11-2018 at 09:24 PM.
Old 11-11-2018, 11:16 AM   #11
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
once psa reaches a certain lower level you are classed as having clinical cancer with no evidence of cancer at all picked up by scanning devices.
Exactly - the only scams ever occurring with prostate cancer are those of the so-called medical "profession".

Prostate cancer can easily be avoided, and if too late, can easily be remedied through the avoidance of hospitals and doctors. They are paid to make money from you, and not safeguard your health per se.

WAKE UP!

An "alternative" health forum where the uninformed are claiming hospital is the best place to go?

GIVE ME A BREAK

Biopsies can easily cause cancer
MRI scans have been proven to cause cancer

Last edited by grimstock; 11-11-2018 at 11:29 AM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 11:28 AM   #12
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

David Icke: One of the Most Corrupt Industries on Earth - the Cancer Industry

How Cancer Has Been Forced On The People Since The 1950s - David Icke

Old 11-11-2018, 11:34 AM   #13
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Prostate Health, and HOW TO AVOID PROSTATE CANCER

Breaking Prostate Taboos

DOCTORS WILL NOT TELL YOU THIS FOR FEAR OF LOSING THEIR LICENCE BECAUSE THIS DOES NOT INVOLVE MEDICATION.

"With prostate cancer rates continuing to climb, we are forced to face sexual taboos. Men and woman can learn prostrate health practices so the man does not end up on the surgeons table and have to face cruel radiation therapy and the even the worse chemotherapy. It is time to stop being squeamish about the prostate sexual gland and its access canal the anus.

Why do you think there is a taboo around prostate massage?

There are strong taboos around prostate massage because there are incredibly strong taboos against anal sex. It was just too much for our early religious leaders to see everything about the human body being God endowed and thus a source of pleasure and sexual health. Some part of the body had to be considered dirty when in fact nothing is dirty with God except sexual violence.

Sex to the early Americans was in the domain of the Devil so you can imagine how that legacy carries on as a taboo against anything and everything anal. Even desire was considered impure and corrupting by many people in the past. The Puritans took God’s rules about sex to an extreme; including forbidding most sexual activities between husbands and wives. It was actually forbidden for sex to be enjoyable. They considered the enjoyment of sex to be a sinful expression of lust, even amongst married couples.

Every part of the body enjoys therapeutic touch. Sexual touch is an intense extension of therapeutic touch meaning frequent sex is healthy. Because sex itself is a health promoting activity sexual aids that bring more pleasure, ease and intensity to the sexual act should be thought of as helpful. There are many frontiers for couples to explore with their sexualities. Going deep into the art of pleasure is evolutionary for our personalities and souls but with prostate massage, we are actually dealing with medicine and the health of the prostate and the avoidance of prostate cancer.

Could you tell us what myths there are, and which are true and which are false?

It is not dirty. Anal dirtiness is something that exists in the mind not in fact. First thing, it is easy for a healthy person to keep their anuses clean. Secondly, when we open to the awesome fact that nothing is dirty before God we clean our mind of its limitations unleashing a greater force and passion within us.

What place does the prostate have in the orgasm cycle?

Many men today, if not most suffer from some level of sexual stress. Sexual stress is a universal phenomenon for both men and women. The more clearly we resolve our issues around every aspect of sexuality the deeper our pleasure and the greater our health and vitality.

The prostate is important to sexuality and avoiding prostate cancer is a priority in most men’s health consciousness. Finding the underlying cause of prostate cancer takes us on a journey into the deepest and often most mysterious areas of sexuality. When we go down to the bottom of the pools of our sexualities, what we run smack into is our deepest vulnerabilities, incredible sensitivity and intimacy, pleasure even onto our souls, and a journey into what I call The Oneness of Being, that deliciously exquisite experience of oneness that makes life truly worth living and writing about.

Answering the question about the prostate in the orgasm cycle forces us to open up to the not any longer taboo subject of anal sex. The Bible is not against it specifically, nor should a man nor any woman who loves a man, for a man’s health depends on some level of understanding of all aspects of sexuality including anal."

Read more:
https://drsircus.com/general/breaking-prostrate-taboos/

Last edited by grimstock; 12-11-2018 at 11:10 AM.
Old 11-11-2018, 11:38 AM   #14
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.

– Gospel of Thomas, verse 70

EXACTLY!

Last edited by grimstock; 12-11-2018 at 10:27 AM.
Old 11-11-2018, 12:00 PM   #15
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

ORMUS | Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark | Laurence Gardner

Curing cancer by attaching monatomic gold to dna through surgery.

100% ultra fast success rate. (from 54.58 into the video)

Old 11-11-2018, 12:02 PM   #16
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

However, baking soda has been shown to kill cancer, among many other remedies.
Old 11-11-2018, 12:10 PM   #17
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Want to use natural treatments combined with visits to hospital or doctor?

Fine! - but you have to be private to do that. If you do not have a private doctor, it is not possible.
Why?
Because if you tell the hospital, you will then be arrested by hospital security.
Don't believe me? Then try it!

THE HOSPITAL IS NOT THERE FOR YOUR GOOD HEALTH.

Last edited by grimstock; 12-11-2018 at 10:28 AM.
Old 11-11-2018, 12:15 PM   #18
thermion

Yes, that's right. Cancer is a scam. It probably doesn't exist, and if it does it can be cured by a good diet and bicarbonate of soda.

So easy to cure with such a basic approach you'd think it would have been wiped out decades ago.

(That's irony - just so you know.)

Last edited by thermion; 12-11-2018 at 09:54 AM.
Old 11-11-2018, 12:52 PM   #19
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
"Truth does not need to be validated by ignorance." - Jordan Maxwell.

David is 100% correct on cancer and baking soda.
Would you really completely avoid conventional medicine if you or a close family member was diagnosed with a terminal cancer if left untreated? Really?

If cancer were so easily cured we'd all know about it. It would be impossible to suppress a something that important to so many people.

And if it was suppressed here, it wouldn't be suppressed in every nation. People would go to where baking soda cancer treatment (or whatever) was available, and return all cured for everyone to see...
Old 11-11-2018, 01:01 PM   #20
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Would you really completely avoid conventional medicine if you or a close family member was diagnosed with a terminal cancer if left untreated? Really?

If cancer were so easily cured we'd all know about it. It would be impossible to suppress a something that important to so many people.

And if it was suppressed here, it wouldn't be suppressed in every nation. People would go to where baking soda cancer treatment (or whatever) was available, and return all cured for everyone to see...

Yes, of course I would - treatment by body-friendly nutrition. It would not therefore be untreated.

"Terminal" means drugs can do no more - In most cases nutrition can, except where you may only have 24 hours or so.
Yes, and No - Doctors who are successful with baking soda, are usually imprisoned on false charges. All will lose their licence.

You do not need to go anywhere for baking soda treatment except where you need an overnight cure and intravenous is essential.

There are many other cures available however. Baking soda is not unique in that respect.
If time is short, then use them all. That will deal with the cancer from every angle then.

I am not a doctor, but I have cured the pain of severe arthritis within ten minutes - never to return- with baking soda.
It is amazing medicine.

Cancer is a fungus

Sodium Bicarbonate Baking Soda and pH Medicine - Dr. Sircus

Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) and Cancer ph testing

Last edited by grimstock; 12-11-2018 at 10:30 AM.