Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 28-02-2010, 12:12 AM   #41
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmob View Post
That sounded good, until I saw where it came from.

Anything that comes from abovetopsecret is garbage. That forum is a CIA toy, they only let stuff through that is approved beforehand. Everythign that comes through that shithole of a forum must be taken with a grain of salt. Most of it is disinfo.
Well I for one certanly go for the infinity of our bodies, fractal universe etc...and that's the parts I like most

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 12:20 AM   #42
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by salus View Post
Hi

The other link I posted at the same time also mentions Oct 2011 as the date.

This interview also goes into some detail re TPTB plans/preparations/political moves to get the scenario they want into position by a certain date. It's well worth reading! It makes sense of the seemingly senseless moves that the public sees happening....i.e. their determination to start a war with Iran, and other plans.

It also points out that they are behind schedule/things aren't working out as they hope etc....happy days!!!!

http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/an...script_en.html

The Anglo-Saxon Mission: Bill Ryan's Presentation
16 February 2010
Click here for the original video
I watched this anglo-saxon mission interview. I found nothing new or spectacular in it.
I would call it the zionist mission using anglo-saxon as disguise.

As I said, calleman was the first one who put up Oct 2011

You may want to watch this... He used to work together with Mr. Calleman.

Project Camelot, in my view, is to a great part disinfo on purpose.
Be careful what you believe of their interviews. I do not trust them, as I am mainly skeptic towards 'info' from US.
I personally mostly rely on non anglo-saxon sources.

Our controllers just know that there will be some natural changes in near future, that's all. They are in panic, me thinks.

Also, have a look here...
http://www.enterprisemission.com/

Last edited by tinyint; 28-02-2010 at 12:21 AM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 12:29 AM   #43
salus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post

You may want to watch this... Ian Xel Lungold-- The Mayan Calendar comes north.
He used to work together with Mr. Calleman.

Thanks for the links. I had not heard of Calleman.
salus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 12:31 AM   #44
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
I watched this anglo-saxon mission interview. I found nothing new or spectacular in it.
I would call it the zionist mission using anglo-saxon as disguise.

As I said, calleman was the first one who put up Oct 2011

You may want to watch this... Ian Xel Lungold-- The Mayan Calendar comes north.
He used to work together with Mr. Calleman.

Project Camelot, in my view, is to a great part disinfo on purpose.
Be careful what you believe of their interviews. I do not trust them, as I am mainly skeptic towards 'info' from US.

Our controllers just know that there will be some natural changes in near future, that's all. They are in panic, me thinks.

Aye, thanks for that link man, Remember I mentioned David Wilcock in relation to Enterprisemission? well I read the Norway Spiral bit and they said they took some of his studies of the Norway Spiral or something along those lines. Thought certain things were similar
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 12:32 AM   #45
bendoon

Quote:
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
When they go into hiding you will know something is coming down.

Sorry to be a Bible basher but it does tell us what to look out for.

The symbolism takes a bit of figuring out at first.

Oh, and if you have a clear conscience (not one of them that needs to hide) you will be ok.

Last edited by bendoon; 28-02-2010 at 12:41 AM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 12:41 AM   #46
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by subl1minal View Post
Aye, thanks for that link man, Remember I mentioned David Wilcock in relation to Enterprisemission? well I read the Norway Spiral bit and they said they took some of his studies of the Norway Spiral or something along those lines. Thought certain things were similar
Yes, I am familiar with David Wilcock.
One can think of him whatever one wants, he also got something right.
Hoagland, Marrs, Lear and Farrell go much deeper, since it concerns certain aspects of history, Wilcock keenly leaves that out.
You probably have to read into the issue, since it is very complex.

Last edited by tinyint; 28-02-2010 at 12:41 AM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 02:38 AM   #47
novymir

We are multidimensional Beings, and so is the game being played on Us. So beware. They/It wants your energy and absolute possession of You. To expand Itself. The "illuminati" are led to believe they will be spared, but why, when their usefulness has expired?

"The Spirit and Judgement":

Last edited by novymir; 28-02-2010 at 02:40 AM.
novymir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 04:34 AM   #48
salus

[QUOTE=tinyint;1058676542]
Quote:
Can you give us some non anglo-sphere sources that you think are good?...especially if they have an english translation attached...google translation of articles is not so good.

Quote:
URL="http://www.enterprisemission.com/"]http://www.enterprisemission.com
http://www.enterprisemission.com/Norway-Message3.htm

While there is quite some actual evidence that HAARP at least was involved (perhaps also some sort of torsion research and development program) in the Norway Spiral and therefore the event was some sort of political one-up-man-ship/whatever, this does not account for the hundreds of ANCIENT spirals, many depicted with the line from the centre...as a depiction of the spiral would be drawn) found all over the world in mountainous areas.

One does not know what to think actually.
salus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 06:39 AM   #49
steppewar
Eternal Member

Default NASA debunks 2012 theory

Although I believe the 2012 catastrophe will happen, not everyone does.

The below is from the official NASA website.

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/fea...012-guest.html

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html

Last edited by steppewar; 28-02-2010 at 06:41 AM.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 06:56 AM   #50
ownoiz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post
Although I believe the 2012 catastrophe will happen.
Dude, i been reading your posts, and theres just one thing that bothers me about it all.

All i wants to know is...

Why the fuck did you buy so many filament globes??
ownoiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 07:12 AM   #51
steppewar
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownoiz View Post
Dude, i been reading your posts, and theres just one thing that bothers me about it all.

All i wants to know is...

Why the fuck did you buy so many filament globes??
Well, there's the off chance that I will be rescued by aliens and go and live on another planet.

If that happens I will be taking my light bulbs with me.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 07:17 AM   #52
guuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxter View Post
Effects being a 5000 ft rise in sea levels
Swimming lessons anyone?
Old 28-02-2010, 09:00 AM   #53
conan1040

actually North magnetic pole is located near South geographic pole and vice versa ...
http://www.physics.sjsu.edu/becker/p...etic_field.jpg

http://www.physics.sjsu.edu/becker/p.../mag_field.htm
Old 28-02-2010, 11:05 AM   #54
iaintoff
Banned

Quote:
Although I believe the 2012 catastrophe will happen, not everyone does.

The below is from the official NASA website.

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/fea...012-guest.html

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html

You get more reality out of an Rohld Dhall book than reading NASA Official (fictional) explanation on things...
iaintoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 11:26 AM   #55
the apprentice
Inactive

Patrick Geryl said that the solar flare from the sun would react like two magnets aginst each other, but if the earths magnetosphere is weaker this means that the effect upon one entity will be less surely.

When NEAT passed by in 2003 on the recordings shortly after in 2009 the sun just shut down to its maunder minumum, if there were another celestial body aproaching this would have an effect upon all planets wouldn't it, what is happening to the other palnets, anyone know.

Why is the area adjacent to orion blocked from view in Google sky today and I would love to know what Gates has seen from the SPT.

All I can say is if they are preparing then so should we

An area where we might see people moving to to be safer are Darjeiling 2200 meters and grows everything you would need.

Africa, and indian continents are said to be more stable, the UK would probably completely vanish under the sea as most other smallish islands, like they say get in your boats folks .

Last edited by the apprentice; 28-02-2010 at 12:19 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 11:44 AM   #56
academylin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
When they go into hiding you will know something is coming down.

Sorry to be a Bible basher but it does tell us what to look out for.

The symbolism takes a bit of figuring out at first.

Oh, and if you have a clear conscience (not one of them that needs to hide) you will be ok.

Both ones with a clear conscience and the ones that hide will be O.K.

This will ensure a society remains!

Hmmm... not relishing in the idea of it though, and reckon I'll be one of the ones hiding... more rocks please!
As the genius Nikola Tesla said, it is all about "energy, frequency and vibration if you wish to understand the secrets of the Universe"........ and as the Russian Nobel prize winner Albert-Szent Gyorgi said; " Science is to see what everyone else has seen and to think what no one else has thought".
academylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 11:51 AM   #57
stickwhistler

Quote:
... UK would probably completely vanish under the sea as most other smallish islands, like they say get in your boats folks.
John Moore http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheJAzzChriss#g/u
says that the US Navy (via ex-navy people) tells him ....
that everything that is below 100 feet above present sea level will be gone i.e. under water,
and everything below 500ft (he actually said 4 hundred and something but I can't remember the exact number)
above present sea level will be severely damaged.

If the Denver area is 800 - 1,000 feet above present sea levels,
and that is where 'they' are gathering (again - according to ex-navy),
then I would guess that above 500 feet is probably survivable in the UK
(if a bit damp at times).
Old 28-02-2010, 12:10 PM   #58
innerlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by academylin View Post
Both ones with a clear conscience and the ones that hide will be O.K.

This will ensure a society remains!

Hmmm... not relishing in the idea of it though, and reckon I'll be one of the ones hiding... more rocks please!
good points. i personally would rather remain on the surface to help anyone who may need help, as much as i can. i'm certainly not batman, but there will be those innocents and not-so-innocents who need a hand.

We have to trust in order to love....we have to love in order to trust... DIANA
innerlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 12:11 PM   #59
majestic1

Last year a Norwegian politician spoke about surviving global catastrophe in the government bunkers in Norway.

I am a Norwegian politician. I would like to say that difficult things will happen from the year 2008 till the year 2012.

The Norwegian government is building more and more underground bases and bunkers. When asked, they simply say that it is for the protection of the people of Norway. When I enquire when they are due to be finished, they reply “before 2011”.

Israel is also doing the same and many other countries too.

My proof that what I am saying is true is in the photographs I have sent of myself and all the Prime Ministers and ministers I tend to meet and am acquainted with. They know all of this, but they don’t want to alarm the people or create mass panic.

Planet X is coming, and Norway has begun with storage of food and seeds in the Svalbard area and in the arctic north with the help of the US and EU and all around in Norway. They will only save those that are in the elite of power and those that can build up again: doctors, scientists, and so on.

As for me, I already know that I am going to leave before 2012 to go the area of Mosjøen where we have a deep underground military facility. There we are divided into sectors, red, blue and green. The signs of the Norwegian military are already given to them and the camps have already been built a long time ago.

The people that are going to be left on the surface and die with along the others will get no help whatsoever. The plan is that 2,000,000 Norwegians are going to be safe, and the rest will die. That means 2,600,000 will perish into the night not knowing what to do.

All the sectors and arks are connected with tunnels and have railcars that can take you from one ark to the other. This is so that they can be in contact with each other. Only the large doors separate them so that the sectors are not compromised in any matter.

I am very sad. Often I cry with others that know that so many will learn too late, and then it will all be over for them. The government has been lying to the people from 1983 till now. All the major politicians know this in Norway, but few will say it to the people and the public - because they are afraid in case they too will miss the NOAH 12 railcars that will take them to the ark sites where they will be safe.

If they tell anyone, they are dead for sure. But I don’t care any more about myself. Mankind must survive and the species must survive. People must know this.

All the governments in the world are aware of this and they just say it is going to happen. For those of the people that can save themselves I can only say reach for higher ground and find caves up in the high places where you can have a food storage for at least five years with canned food and water to last for a while. Radiation pills and biosuits are also advisable if your budget allows it.

For the last time I say may God help us all... but God will not help us I know. Only each person individually can make a difference. Wake up, please...!

I could have written to you using another name but I am not afraid of anything any more. When you know certain things, you become invincible and no harm can come to you when you know that the end is soon.

I assure you 100% that things will happen. There are four years to prepare for the endgame. Get weapons, and make survival groups, and a place where you can be safe with food for a time.

Ask me anything and I will answer as much as I know about the Norwegian connection to all this. And just look around: they are building underground bases and bunkers everywhere. Open your eyes, people. Ask the governments what they are building, and they will say “Oh, it’s just storage for food”, and so on. They blind you with all the lies.

The marks of the alien presence are also there, and I often see the Norwegian elite politicians are not what they say they are. It’s like they are controlled in every thought, and what they have to say is just as they are told to do things in such manners. It is clear for me who they are, and who they are not. You can see it in their eyes and in their minds.

Remember that those who are going to be in and around the city areas in 2012 are those that are going to be hit first and die first. Later the army will purge the rest of the survivors and they have a shoot to kill order if there is any resistance to bring them into the camps where every one will get marked with a number and a tag.

I also see that Benazir Bhutto is spoken of on your site. Her death was tragic. I have met Benazir, as you can see. You will also see from the photographs that I have met with a number of other notable politicians and world leaders.

The public will not know what happens till the very end, because the government does not want to create mass panic. Everything will happen quietly and the government will just disappear.

But I say this: don't go quietly into the night. Take precautions to be safe with your family. Come together with others. Work together to find ways to solve all the many problems you will face.

Kind regards

[Name and proof of identity supplied
]

Last edited by majestic1; 28-02-2010 at 03:21 PM.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 12:19 PM   #60
tracker

Quote:
Well, there's the off chance that I will be rescued by aliens and go and live on another planet.

If that happens I will be taking my light bulbs with me.
PMSL fkn hell

steppewar , you never fail bringing a laugh to this forum , your a dude .
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote