Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2010, 08:18 PM   #41
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyno71 View Post
For the UK fire service regionalisation has been happenning since the Govt decided to modernise it. The country is divided into 9 fire regions and 9 regional controls are having billions of pounds wasted on them in an attemt to replace the current perfectly functioning 49 individual county controls.

For instance all fire services in the South West now have a prefix for their callsigns for example in the South West, Wiltshire has FKW then the actual callsign. So the F obviously stands for Fire, W - Wiltshire but what about the K could it possibly be the K designation for the area of the South West within the EU?

So the govt have spent billions on a regional control project that no-one in the fire service actually wanted, we hear tories saying their litle selling pitch of we will scrap regional control rooms if we get in power, but in reality they will continue it, if all this conspiracy information is true, will not be long before the actual fire services within the counties are brought under a one regional service instead of several different ones.

Ok getting distracted by the patter of tiny feet any more services going through a regionalisation process that looks remarkably like the EU plan?
When ever a concentrated entity gets into power, many indians always get the chop, while the cheifs stay in office, Brussels will only look after the people who have the most money while the rest burn in hell. Gone will be the real community spirit and loyalty because we will be so engrossed with loosing what we have left we will not be thinking about the whole picture and and those who fight and are seen to be promoting it will be moved away to another sector and slave will be the base that pays.

Last edited by the apprentice; 10-04-2010 at 08:18 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 05:47 PM   #42
kahn2010
Senior Member
 
kahn2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Mars
Posts: 1,155
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Does anyone else know that Trason is still the ONLY crime punishable by the DEATH PENALTY in Britain?


Lets round up the k-niving motherhubbers and let 'em all do the hangmans dance!
kahn2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:32 PM   #43
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahn2010 View Post
Does anyone else know that Trason is still the ONLY crime punishable by the DEATH PENALTY in Britain?


Lets round up the k-niving motherhubbers and let 'em all do the hangmans dance!
This might mean turning our backs on family and freinds, so deep is the corruption right now, and set to become much worse as people are hammered even further into the deck and run for cover under the same flag, just look what happened in East Berlin and double it as the NWO call the entire salvo in upon us, but as you say there is the slightest glimmer if we vote today.

Last edited by the apprentice; 11-04-2010 at 06:33 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 06:27 PM   #44
darreninnz
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: plymouth uk
Posts: 144
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Be very careful when dealing with David Noakes, even though most of what he says is true, he is a major con-man.
darreninnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 06:36 PM   #45
flip side
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,303
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darreninnz View Post
Be very careful when dealing with David Noakes, even though most of what he says is true, he is a major con-man.
Can you back up these claims please?
flip side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 06:46 PM   #46
darreninnz
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: plymouth uk
Posts: 144
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I attended a meeting with the UK column group last night, and when i mentioned David's name a reply of hisses came back my way, because they used to work with him.
In the interview with Theo on Edge Media David states his paper once had a circulation of 100000, unfortunately he forgets to mention that "his paper" was actually Brian Gerrish's paper, and that he tried unsuccessfully to take the paper over.
darreninnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 07:10 PM   #47
flip side
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,303
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darreninnz View Post
I attended a meeting with the UK column group last night, and when i mentioned David's name a reply of hisses came back my way, because they used to work with him.
In the interview with Theo on Edge Media David states his paper once had a circulation of 100000, unfortunately he forgets to mention that "his paper" was actually Brian Gerrish's paper, and that he tried unsuccessfully to take the paper over.
Interesting about the paper, no offence if I take the hisses as hear say as I wasn't there. David Noake's hand gestures interested me throughout this interview. Brian Gerrish is one of the very few truth researchers/presenters I have trust for and feel he is definately one of the good guys.

Last edited by flip side; 12-04-2010 at 07:10 PM.
flip side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 07:24 PM   #48
darreninnz
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: plymouth uk
Posts: 144
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

No offence taken, and I totally agree about Brian, thats why i tend to take on board alot of what he says.
darreninnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:13 PM   #49
aura
Senior Member
 
aura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: South Yorkshire
Posts: 799
Likes: 28 (23 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darreninnz View Post
Be very careful when dealing with David Noakes, even though most of what he says is true, he is a major con-man.
It's quite a judgement to state he's a 'major conman' with no hard evidence.

The newspaper may have been the UK Column, possible seeing as they've both worked with eachother.
I believe David Noakes mentioned and used the phrase 'we had a paper', which seems to have been taken out of context.

I'm unsure why something so minor would-be used to discredit his research, along with the information presented.
aura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 11:13 AM   #50
skyver
Senior Member
 
skyver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: London
Posts: 958
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aura View Post
David Noakes on Edge Media TV: 'Exposing The EU Dictatorship'

This is an important interview with David Noakes of (www.eutruth.org.uk)

The EU is illegal under British law. Five Prime Ministers and the Queen have committed six acts of Treason by signing the EU treaties which will abolish our nation and replace it with the EU; they secretly repealed two of the five laws of treason in the 1998 Crime and Disorder Act (s36.3) to escape a prosecution. The demise of Britain, treason and the traitors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDn5UN7HpRw

Playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...8711776DF7589F
I've just seen tis now & I went to his site. Wow!, it hits you straight away with the strong message "Elections in the British One Party State" with the culprits mugshots underneath. I'm gonna' roll one up & have a good read!
__________________
Jesus is not Horus.
skyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 11:14 AM   #51
mark1963
Senior Member
 
mark1963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,645
Likes: 58 (24 Posts)
Default

Let's see if I have the above comments straight.

David Noakes has appeared on a TV station and said that everyone (virtually) are controlled opposition.

And so someone (darreninnz) states he was not liked at a meeting because he tried to wrest control of the UK Column from the current owners hands.

So, a man virtually unheard of is defended and his views agreed with - why? - I can only surmise it's because he has been on "telly".

Can anyone see the contradiction here?
__________________
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 05:21 PM   #52
aura
Senior Member
 
aura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: South Yorkshire
Posts: 799
Likes: 28 (23 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1963 View Post
Let's see if I have the above comments straight.

David Noakes has appeared on a TV station and said that everyone (virtually) are controlled opposition.

And so someone (darreninnz) states he was not liked at a meeting because he tried to wrest control of the UK Column from the current owners hands.

So, a man virtually unheard of is defended and his views agreed with - why? - I can only surmise it's because he has been on "telly".

Can anyone see the contradiction here?
David Noakes stated that the political parties are controlled, based on there involvement to the European Union.

Darren mentioned there was rumours he wanted to somehow control the UK Column. No evidence to this claim as been shown - therefore your opinion relies with hearsay. David as been a anti-EU campaigner for many years, and was a UKIP member - so not exactly 'unheard'

Why wouldn't someone defend a person that is providing extensive, factual information towards the highest-level corruption throughout the country which is backed-up with an overwhelming amount of evidences - to a single rumour? One which is very minor at that.
aura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 05:39 PM   #53
mark1963
Senior Member
 
mark1963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,645
Likes: 58 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aura View Post
David Noakes stated that the political parties are controlled, based on there involvement to the European Union.

Darren mentioned there was rumours he wanted to somehow control the UK Column. No evidence to this claim as been shown - therefore your opinion relies with hearsay. David as been a anti-EU campaigner for many years, and was a UKIP member - so not exactly 'unheard'

Why wouldn't someone defend a person that is providing extensive, factual information towards the highest-level corruption throughout the country which is backed-up with an overwhelming amount of evidences - to a single rumour? One which is very minor at that.
Perhaps you have me wrong.

I'm not saying what David Noakes is wrong - in fact much of it sounds very good, especially the permanent general strike and the street filling.

But, people seem content to fully side with him based on an interview. Where's the discernment?

If getting on TV is all that it takes to win hearts and minds then we are all truly fucked.
__________________
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 07:01 PM   #54
darreninnz
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: plymouth uk
Posts: 144
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I appologise for being vague regarding my statement about David Noakes.
I feel, as i'm only a member of the group that happens to print the UK Column, I don't have the authority to write everything that was said in the meeting.
I'm not telling people to ignore him, a lot of what he says holds up very well, all i'm saying is be careful if you have any dealings with him.
darreninnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 07:24 PM   #55
mark1963
Senior Member
 
mark1963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,645
Likes: 58 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darreninnz View Post
I appologise for being vague regarding my statement about David Noakes.
I feel, as i'm only a member of the group that happens to print the UK Column, I don't have the authority to write everything that was said in the meeting.
I'm not telling people to ignore him, a lot of what he says holds up very well, all i'm saying is be careful if you have any dealings with him.
Thank you for bringing it to our notice. I'd not heard of him so I like to look at both sides, although much of what he says rings true.

With regards to authority - go onto the Freeman thread and you will quickly find that you have equal authority to anyone else on earth.
__________________
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 07:34 PM   #56
darreninnz
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: plymouth uk
Posts: 144
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1963 View Post
Thank you for bringing it to our notice. I'd not heard of him so I like to look at both sides, although much of what he says rings true.

With regards to authority - go onto the Freeman thread and you will quickly find that you have equal authority to anyone else on earth.
Thankyou Mark1963,I agree he does speak a lot of sense. As for the freeman on the land thread, i've had a very keen interest with this for a couple of years now and love the freedom (from fear, if that makes any sense) it can give you.
darreninnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 07:42 PM   #57
mark1963
Senior Member
 
mark1963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,645
Likes: 58 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darreninnz View Post
Thankyou Mark1963,I agree he does speak a lot of sense. As for the freeman on the land thread, i've had a very keen interest with this for a couple of years now and love the freedom (from fear, if that makes any sense) it can give you.
Oh absolutely - fear is their weapon of choice.
__________________
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2010, 06:47 AM   #58
hypocrite hater
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 94
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darreninnz View Post
I appologise for being vague regarding my statement about David Noakes.
I feel, as i'm only a member of the group that happens to print the UK Column, I don't have the authority to write everything that was said in the meeting.
I'm not telling people to ignore him, a lot of what he says holds up very well, all i'm saying is be careful if you have any dealings with him.
why dont you have the authority? what is clandestine about it? why would a group supposedly dedicated to exposing truth have hidden information?
hypocrite hater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2010, 09:14 AM   #59
darreninnz
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: plymouth uk
Posts: 144
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypocrite hater View Post
why dont you have the authority? what is clandestine about it? why would a group supposedly dedicated to exposing truth have hidden information?
No-one is hiding any information, I don't feel I have the authority as i attend the group once a month for a couple of hours and have absolutely nothing to do with the paper. Therefore anything that has occured with the paper in the past is not for me to go blurting all over the net.
I'm sure if you contacted the UK Column they would give you the information that you require.
darreninnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2010, 10:40 AM   #60
hypocrite hater
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 94
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darreninnz View Post
No-one is hiding any information, I don't feel I have the authority as i attend the group once a month for a couple of hours and have absolutely nothing to do with the paper. Therefore anything that has occured with the paper in the past is not for me to go blurting all over the net.
I'm sure if you contacted the UK Column they would give you the information that you require.
what authority do you feel you need? you seem to feel free to blurt out stuff regarding david noakes but then protective over other information. why is this?
hypocrite hater is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:09 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.