Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-01-2017, 09:42 PM   #1
raburgeson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,426
Likes: 471 (317 Posts)
Default Earth Changes

Why are so many people refusing to change with the Earth? The Schumann Resonance Frequencies have changed and the magnetic pole has changed position. You don't get to sit and whine like 2 year olds, Change, there is no option. While you are in this vulnerable state mind control is even more effective.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 10:15 PM   #2
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Why are so many people refusing to change with the Earth? The Schumann Resonance Frequencies have changed and the magnetic pole has changed position. You don't get to sit and whine like 2 year olds, Change, there is no option. While you are in this vulnerable state mind control is even more effective.
Humanity will or has always changed as the parsimoniousness of nature rears it's ugly head and will again but only a few will have prior warning of things.

Get ready to fly.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2017, 10:00 PM   #3
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

People do change but it takes time. Even if they resist strongly they will eventually be forced to change by some catastrophe or event that they cant control, forcing them out of their shells.
Likes: (1)
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 09:24 AM   #4
Timtim
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 36
Likes: 21 (17 Posts)
Default

The people who chance will survive, those who not, will not. Evolution.
Likes: (1)
Timtim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 10:17 AM   #5
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,475
Likes: 2,086 (1,076 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timtim View Post
The people who chance will survive, those who not, will not. Evolution.
That's not evolution, it's adaptation.

Evolution would only be if an entirely new species was created.

Last edited by cosmicpurpose1.618; 03-02-2017 at 10:21 AM.
Likes: (1)
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 11:11 AM   #6
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
That's not evolution, it's adaptation.

Evolution would only be if an entirely new species was created.
Evolution is dependant upon immediate environment, we simply go with the flow and cannot beat nature 100%.

Yet there are those who think the planet need be properly tiled.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 03:37 AM   #7
raburgeson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,426
Likes: 471 (317 Posts)
Default

I saw something completely backwards today on a site. They said pole shift was caused by climate change. It should have said climate change is caused by pole shift. Setting a globe to reflect the location of the magnetic pole the West coast is moving North and the East coast of the US is moving South. It follows that the West will get cooler and the East will get warmer. That in a nut shell is going to change the climate. Thicker bands of the magnetosphere will be in the East.
Likes: (1)
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 11:53 AM   #8
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
I saw something completely backwards today on a site. They said pole shift was caused by climate change.

It should have said climate change is caused by pole shift. Setting a globe to reflect the location of the magnetic pole the West coast is moving North and the East coast of the US is moving South. It follows that the West will get cooler and the East will get warmer.

That in a nut shell is going to change the climate.

Thicker bands of the magnetosphere will be in the East.
This is esoteric trickery and commerce speaking.

What they are telling us but we are not seeing it is, how the internationalist are controlling the people, the climate will always look after itself.

The magnetosphere in the East is the manufacturing in the East is set to increase for some time yet.

Now look at what is happening elsewhere and work out the rest.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 07:44 PM   #9
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Evolution is dependant upon immediate environment, we simply go with the flow and cannot beat nature 100%.

Yet there are those who think the planet need be properly tiled.
I think thats the mind of control freak scientists who meddle with stuff purely because they can, not because thery need to. They are now cloning human cells so you can see where this is going. They legally cant keep them long at the moment but I would not be shocked if they found a place to do their work where there is no such legal constraints.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 08:04 PM   #10
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
I think thats the mind of control freak scientists who meddle with stuff purely because they can, not because thery need to. They are now cloning human cells so you can see where this is going. They legally cant keep them long at the moment but I would not be shocked if they found a place to do their work where there is no such legal constraints.
I agree whole heartedly, they have more than likely already done these things, these entities don't follow their own rules, they never have. It's a need to know basis, occultism bares I'll for those not in the know.

My view is this, their system is not worth saving, we must let it go and find another way to make it work for us out of their control.

Yes there will probably be a period of hardship but it will be of our own making, this is a no brainier to myself because I can do things differently and give things my best shot.

Clone me and things would definately get done where making the things we need.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 08:44 PM   #11
thermion
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 2,322
Likes: 922 (603 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Why are so many people refusing to change with the Earth? The Schumann Resonance Frequencies have changed ...
I'd be interested to know where you found that, since the Schumann Resonance a product of the circumference of the earth and height of the ionosphere. It has a frequency of about 7.8 Hz (fundamental) with harmonics at about 14.3 Hz, 20.8 Hz.

Amateur scientists have measured and recorded this for decades. They'd be the first to shout about it!

Thanks.

thermion


.

Last edited by thermion; 07-03-2017 at 08:57 PM.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 08:55 PM   #12
thermion
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 2,322
Likes: 922 (603 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
I saw something completely backwards today on a site. They said pole shift was caused by climate change. It should have said climate change is caused by pole shift. Setting a globe to reflect the location of the magnetic pole the West coast is moving North and the East coast of the US is moving South. It follows that the West will get cooler and the East will get warmer. That in a nut shell is going to change the climate. Thicker bands of the magnetosphere will be in the East.
Neither is true. The magnetic poles are shifting and always have, driven by the Earth's molten iron core, not the weather, nor vice versa.

The axis of rotation has not shifted from 23.45 degrees for hundreds of thousands of years. Even if NASA didn't report a shift, anyone with a sun dial would!

(Where do these ideas come from?)

thermion
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:03 PM   #13
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
I'd be interested to know where you found that, since the Schumann Resonance a product of the circumference of the earth and height of the ionosphere. It has a frequency of about 7.8 Hz (fundamental) with harmonics at about 14.3 Hz, 20.8 Hz.

Amateur scientists have measured and recorded this for decades. They'd be the first to shout about it!

Thanks.

thermion


.
If we have an electromagnetic or permanent liquid iron core what is energising it, the sun maybe.

Similar to a dynamo or three phase field coil where one relies upon the other to create the magnetic field needed to create the protectic field.

Also what of the different rates of liquid or seas water and it's effect on the overall balance of the sphere, more water and less ice wold create a smaller or larger equatorial bulge.

Last edited by the apprentice; 07-03-2017 at 09:08 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:27 PM   #14
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Neither is true. The magnetic poles are shifting and always have, driven by the Earth's molten iron core, not the weather, nor vice versa.

thermion
This is clearly shown on ordinance survey maps where the angle of deviation between true and magnetic north is shown at the top of the sheets, along with the rate of change.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 07-03-2017 at 09:36 PM.
Likes: (2)
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:30 PM   #15
thermion
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 2,322
Likes: 922 (603 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
If we have an electromagnetic or permanent liquid iron core what is energising it, the sun maybe. Similar to a dynamo or three phase field coil where one relies upon the other to create the magnetic field needed to create the protectic field.
Apparently not the sun, but amongst other things heat from the decay of radioactive elements. The Earth's magnetism is probably generated by electric currents in the conductive material of the liquid core, created by convection currents due to heat escaping from the core. Maybe comparing it to a three-phase generator is overcomplicating it a little!


Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Also what of the different rates of liquid or seas water and it's effect on the overall balance of the sphere, more water and less ice wold create a smaller or larger equatorial bulge.
Not sure what you mean here. Any melting ice water obviously gets redistributed by the ocean currents. And even if it all ice melted I haven't seen any suggestions it would make any difference to the Earth's rotation. Although theoretically, the oceans' drag around the planet caused by the Moon may increase. This drag slows down the earth's rotation very, very slightly each year, and causes the Moon to move away by about one inch annually.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:32 PM   #16
thermion
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 2,322
Likes: 922 (603 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
If we have an electromagnetic or permanent liquid iron core what is energising it, the sun maybe.

Similar to a dynamo or three phase field coil where one relies upon the other to create the magnetic field needed to create the protectic field.

Also what of the different rates of liquid or seas water and it's effect on the overall balance of the sphere, more water and less ice wold create a smaller or larger equatorial bulge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
This is clearly shown on ordinance survey maps where the angle of deviation between true and magnetic north is hown at the top of the sheets, along with the rate of change.
It's really surprising how many people think the magnetic and geographic poles are the same thing. Maybe this is where all the 'polar shift' nonsense comes from?

Last edited by thermion; 07-03-2017 at 09:33 PM.
Likes: (1)
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 10:06 PM   #17
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
It's really surprising how many people think the magnetic and geographic poles are the same thing. Maybe this is where all the 'polar shift' nonsense comes from?
But what I would like to know is, how our molten iron core generates the earths protective magnetic field, is it quantum or solar generated, or is it like a permanent magnetic model like a dynamo.

Something is generating it, maybe like a phased electric core or rotor as in an alternator.????

Edit

Missed your reply as I was typing this one out.

Last edited by the apprentice; 07-03-2017 at 10:12 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 10:27 PM   #18
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Apparently not the sun, but amongst other things heat from the decay of radioactive elements. The Earth's magnetism is probably generated by electric currents in the conductive material of the liquid core, created by convection currents due to heat escaping from the core. Maybe comparing it to a three-phase generator is overcomplicating it a little!




Not sure what you mean here. Any melting ice water obviously gets redistributed by the ocean currents. And even if it all ice melted I haven't seen any suggestions it would make any difference to the Earth's rotation. Although theoretically, the oceans' drag around the planet caused by the Moon may increase. This drag slows down the earth's rotation very, very slightly each year, and causes the Moon to move away by about one inch annually.
The magnetic core model is one that seems to avoid being answered across the boards.

If our core is predominantly iron then it must have a common element to charge it, we know that magnetism becomes inert at about 880 degrees so this knocks that one on the head.

But if the core is decaying matter from a star it could be atomic in nature, nobody has been able to reach it yet so nobody truly knows the answer.

Then there is CERN here we have a giant electromagnetic coil basically and where it is placed opens up another can of worms as to its possible influence upon the magnetic angle of the poles, something is holding us in position in relation to the galactic plane.

On the water angle, if the ice melted exponentially quickly the sudden fluxes of water could well release huge amounts of counter rotating energy upsetting everything including the Chandler Wobble. The extra weight of water moving towards the equator would also compress the tectonic plates quite easily.

The results would be catastrophic I would have thought because you cannot compress water and something would have to give.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2017, 02:07 PM   #19
raburgeson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,426
Likes: 471 (317 Posts)
Default

I wonder what effect pole shift has had on the Northern border of the US? With pole shift considered and the border defined as the 38th parallel where is the border now? This may effect other countries as well?
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2017, 07:33 PM   #20
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
I wonder what effect pole shift has had on the Northern border of the US? With pole shift considered and the border defined as the 38th parallel where is the border now? This may effect other countries as well?
I wouldnt think that the maps would change in any way.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 14-03-2017 at 07:33 PM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
earth changes

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:52 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.