Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 13-11-2014, 08:30 PM   #1201
truegroup
Banned

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrased eyebrow View Post
Yet you were wrong, on something which COULD be proven.
As are you on the Moon landings. The difference is that I don't ignore the evidence

Quote:
Own it.
Haha, hark at this guy. He finally manages to make an accurate completely irrelevant point and crows upon high about it. I own my awful error about assuming it was a gymnast, kudos for Hamill on accomplishing a somersault. By the looks of things he has used a vaulting board and they have skilfully edited it from the point he starts to rise. But whatever with bells on.

No such edits are visible in the hours long Apollo EVAs. But you know that and ignore it.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2014, 08:37 PM   #1202
truegroup
Banned

Quote:
So you were fooled by the magic of film making.
Nope. I made an assumption and was corrected. You however seem incapable of doing this on absolutely anything. Every time you make one of your inaccurate comments(and there have been hundreds), I have corrected you and you NEVER acknowledge it. That says an awful lot about a person.

Quote:
Doesn't make you special in any case. Most people believe outright, the things they see on TV.
Gee, listen to you moving the goalposts. Let's remind ourselves about your original claim....

Quote:
I liked when Yoda was teaching Luke and Luke had Yoda on his back. He could do somersaults and everything.
So the claim is that despite a heavy Yoda(and not a stuffed toy), Luke can do somersaults. You were wrong, your claim is crap. Own it.

Being "fooled" by Hollywood is not even close to a salient point regarding Apollo lunar missions. If all we had was the video, even that is extremely convincing 1/6th gravity that cannot be done even today without expensive CGI. But we don't, we have 842lbs of lunar samples peer reviewed by the finest geologists on the planet and hundreds more things that is a waste of time to relist
Old 13-11-2014, 08:59 PM   #1203
carl0599

they would not fake things, you would have people believe that NASA is a cover operation for money laundering on a most grandest scale, you would have us believe that there is a black hole just for swallowing dollars in its budget, oh and by the way, have you seen the cameraman? http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1062305595#post1062305595
The Brainwashed never question why they believe what they do!
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live" Martin Luther King Jr
carl0599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2014, 09:12 PM   #1204
phrased eyebrow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
kudos for Hamill on accomplishing a somersault.
With the assistance of the harness, which could not be seen in the film.

What's to say the "official" astronauts couldn't have used unseen harnesses?
phrased eyebrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2014, 09:21 PM   #1205
mlewis77

Quote:

Please show how they edited the live video in real time.
mlewis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2014, 09:46 PM   #1206
carl0599

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlewis77 View Post
Please show how they edited the live video in real time.
if it is a hoax why would you believe what you see was in real time?
The Brainwashed never question why they believe what they do!
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live" Martin Luther King Jr
carl0599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2014, 09:53 PM   #1207
mlewis77

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl0599 View Post
if it is a hoax why would you believe what you see was in real time?
They interacted and responded to questions in real time.
Old 13-11-2014, 10:08 PM   #1208
mlewis77

Quote:
"This program was previously recorded."
And yet they somehow knew current sports scores and responded to requests from live people?
Old 13-11-2014, 10:28 PM   #1209
phrased eyebrow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlewis77 View Post
And yet they somehow knew current sports scores and responded to requests from live people?
Gosh, I didn't think about that.
Old 14-11-2014, 07:38 AM   #1210
truegroup
Banned

Quote:
Ok, prove this please. I am not disputing it, I want to see direct proof that he wore this harness when doing that somersault.

Quote:
Apart from the interaction between ground geologists, Capcom and various discussions about topical events as pointed out above? I have made a number of points on this that you have not even acknowledged.

I showed the Mythbusters support for 1/6th gravity, as it takes 5/6ths of his weight, any movement changes his centre of gravity and results in jerky motion as the wire pulls back on him. This is unavoidable, particularly on bounding down hills after walking up them and crossing over.

This NEVER occurs on any Apollo footage.

I showed a video that does exactly that, two astronauts crossing over and moving around, then both bound down the hill. This is after a very long unbroken sequence at some distance from the rover. Their motion is totally consistent with lunar gravity.
Old 14-11-2014, 03:53 PM   #1211
phrased eyebrow
Banned

Topical events? You mean things like live stock market reports or the current score in the notre dame game?

the moonwalks were filmed in advance. Even if they were calling the play by play of a basketball game, that could have been a voice over.

You could do that with barney the purple dinosaur. Take any old episode and have him read today's news. It's not as if you could see the astronauts' lips move while they were in dashing space suits.
Old 14-11-2014, 05:22 PM   #1212
truegroup
Banned

Quote:
Topical events? You mean things like live stock market reports or the current score in the notre dame game?
Direct instruction from Capcom, witnessed by this lot.....

Quote:
the moonwalks were filmed in advance.
No they weren't. Your hopeless, evidence-less bare assertion is comforting for you I'm sure

Quote:
Even if they were calling the play by play of a basketball game, that could have been a voice over.
Yes that is correct. If it was just that!

Quote:
You could do that with barney the purple dinosaur. Take any old episode and have him read today's news. It's not as if you could see the astronauts' lips move while they were in dashing space suits.
You could however see their actions when given direct instructions from people like a geology team on the ground

You seem to think that because you can find yet another hoop that satisfies(in your mind) that they coulda woulda dunnit, it means they did. There are literally thousands of events that you can't explain, yet here you are making wild claims again and ignoring evidence.

Explain this - normal speed on the Moon - being given instruction from Earth....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk5GiF_mX5w

Speeded up to make the regolith fall at Earth freefall speed....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7-7JgdgJls

I wonder, go on.....give us your best estimate as to just how many people would have needed to be in on it. Or not

Last edited by truegroup; 14-11-2014 at 05:23 PM.
Old 15-11-2014, 06:29 PM   #1213
fallengame
Inactive

Wow this thread is 7 years long... anyways

But answer me this; how is what is seen in this picture possible?

There no blast crater under the lander, there is actually no disturbance under the lander what so ever. The lander looks like it didn't just land in this picture but was placed gently on the ground.

[edited for grammar and bad link]

Last edited by fallengame; 16-11-2014 at 02:42 AM.
fallengame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2014, 07:10 PM   #1214
phrased eyebrow
Banned

Quote:
No they weren't. Your assertion is comforting for you I'm sure

Yes that is correct.:
It is correct, I sleep just fine thank you.

Welcome fallen game.

Last edited by lobuk; 15-11-2014 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary remark
Old 16-11-2014, 01:08 AM   #1215
truegroup
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallengame View Post
But answer me this; how is what is seen in this picture possible?

http://www.patriotspoint.org/news_ev...lm72069_sm.jpg
The page you are looking for cannot be found.

Quote:
There no blast crater under the lander, there actually no disturbance under the lander what so ever. The lander didn't land in this picture it was placed gently on the ground.
That isn't even your claim. You just copied it and repeated it without doing a) a simple forum search for the same claim replied to b) a simple internet search to see the same claim endlessly debunked and replied to.

Please explain, in your own words why a lander that has been throttled back to close to 3,000lbs of thrust, moving laterally, landing on a surface with tightly packed regolith a few centimetres below loose regolith, in a vacuum with rapidly expanding exhaust gasses, would create a "blast crater".

As noted dozens of times before, Neil Armstrong during the first few minutes of his moonwalk was tasked with observing the ground disturbance. He not only photographed under the lander, he actually commented on the lack of disturbance of the surface.

What are you saying? The "hoaxers" remembered to ensure the Earth had matching weather patterns to prevailing weather, remembered to put Venus in relevant pictures, remembered minute details such as the LM shadows moving as the Sun rose and a million other never ending 100% totally consistent things......yet somehow, these same people, experienced rocket engineers amongst them, forgot to spend 10 minutes digging out a crater, photographed this omission and got an astronaut to talk about it?

The pictures show there is very little loose regolith, striations and scouring and exactly what we would expect to see....

http://www.braeunig.us/apollo/LMcrater.htm

Last edited by truegroup; 16-11-2014 at 01:10 AM.
Old 16-11-2014, 02:37 AM   #1216
fallengame
Inactive

I'm not going to read the whole 7 year thread there buddy, hence my comment. So "That isn't even your claim" means what exactly? I saw the post and replied ... As you can see by the ".jpg" at the end of the link I tried to post a pic.... (which I corrected btw)

Anyways ...

A man on the moon does this ....

A lander landing on the moon does this...

And this ...

I would have thought it would be something like this...

P.S thank you Phrased eyebrow

Last edited by fallengame; 16-11-2014 at 02:43 AM.
Old 16-11-2014, 09:16 AM   #1217
truegroup
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallengame View Post
So "That isn't even your claim" means what exactly?
It originates from other people.

Quote:
I saw the post and replied .
As did I.

Quote:
Anyways ...

A man on the moon does this ....

Loose regolith, a vacuum so no air to get between particles, jagged particles, lower gravity and friction.

Quote:
A lander landing on the moon does this...

And this ...

That is correct. That is what the lunar landers did when landing on the Moon. The engines blasted all the loose regolith away at some considerable speed and left the harder compacted regolith below. Striations visible.

Quote:
I would have thought it would be something like this...
Snip artists rendition with small blast crater. You basically completely ignored my reply - don't worry, it happens a lot.

Answer this bit.....

Please explain, in your own words why a lander that has been throttled back to close to 3,000lbs of thrust, moving laterally, landing on a surface with tightly packed regolith a few centimetres below loose regolith, in a vacuum with rapidly expanding exhaust gasses, would create a "blast crater".

Then try and respond to the other bit including a link where somebody has actually performed an analysis on what sort of "crater" we should see.
Old 16-11-2014, 07:03 PM   #1218
phrased eyebrow
Banned

Fallen game, be sure to check out the NASA moon lap thread in the rant room. It will clear up a lot of points oft covered in these parts.
Old 16-11-2014, 07:24 PM   #1219
truegroup
Banned

Quote:
Fallen game, be sure to check out the NASA moon lap thread in the rant room. It will clear up a lot of points oft covered in these parts.
Yes thanks for that, look for posts by Moving Finger, Headlikearock and myself - good advice.
Old 16-11-2014, 09:40 PM   #1220
fallengame
Inactive

Quote:
It originates from other people.
Ok... ? ... so ...? what ..? Did the first person to think of that have a patent on the thought of that? Why even say that?

Quote:
Loose regolith, a vacuum so no air to get between particles, jagged particles, lower gravity and friction.

That is correct. That is what the lunar landers did when landing on the Moon. The engines blasted all the loose regolith away at some considerable speed and left the harder compacted regolith below. Striations visible.
If so then would not some of the loose regolith hit the leg of the lander and then settle on the foot of said lander?

Quote:
Snip artists rendition with small blast crater. You basically completely ignored my reply - don't worry, it happens a lot.
No I did not just basically(which means little or kind of) completely(which means %100)(of which can not be both...) ignored ... "you" were not in that equation, That pic is what I and many other "thought" would be taking place. I have my own thoughts, others have there own thoughts, and you have your own thoughts...

Quote:
Answer this bit.....

Then try and respond to the other bit including a link where somebody has actually performed an analysis on what sort of "crater" we should see.
Well if all the violent energy is used to stop the lander for crashing into the lunar surface. I would imagine the fire of the rocket would at least scorch the ground. There is not even any lunar dirt on the feet or legs of the lander.

Last edited by fallengame; 16-11-2014 at 09:41 PM.