Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2014, 07:52 AM   #1181
truegroup
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pri01 View Post
I don't know how to mark where Florida is online but I know my geography. Florida is located 10 o'clock about 3/4 inch in from the circumference of the globe you've shown.
Ok, I'll concede that

Quote:
It resembles the human appendix in shape. I can also see Spain and Africa, so pretty much know my way around a mainstream map.
It is entirely irrelevant as I pointed out. The 3rd orbit takes the craft down below that area away from Florida, where the TLI is performed. The animation represents the path taken through the belts from 30 degree inclined orbit, it is nothing to do with where they launch from and everything to do with how the craft climbs at that angle into an elliptical orbit.

Since the edge of the line runs around the edge of the globe, it indicates just what we should see.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 03:46 PM   #1182
oooooooooo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: in the cover of a smoke grenade.
Posts: 3,014
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
How high can you jump on Earth with 180lbs on your back? You'd hardly get off the ground, so multiply that by 6 times and you'd get what you'd be able to do on the Moon.

6 feet? You've been watching too many silly hoax films/vids.
I'm sure the official narrative now states the actornots soared like billy the fish but got scared so just did little jumps for the camera,

please iron out the very creased official narrative I'm struggling to keep up with the constant script rewrites.
oooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 04:01 PM   #1183
phrased eyebrow
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,095
Likes: 30 (29 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooooooo View Post
please iron out the very creased official narrative I'm struggling to keep up with the constant script rewrites.
The astronauts returned with 840 lbs of moon rocks which came from moon.

Ok, make that 842 lbs of the moon rocks. That's even more accurate.
phrased eyebrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 04:57 PM   #1184
oooooooooo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: in the cover of a smoke grenade.
Posts: 3,014
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrased eyebrow View Post
The astronauts returned with 840 lbs of moon rocks which came from moon.

Ok, make that 842 lbs of the moon rocks. That's even more accurate.
Lol,

Hey PE,
there have been some crunching gear change classics over the years,
they always end up buried under an avalanche of desperate mental gymnastics,
maybe a greatest hits thread is needed.

(buzz twerking still cracks me up, wish I had saved it)
oooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 06:44 PM   #1185
truegroup
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
How high can you jump on Earth with 180lbs on your back? You'd hardly get off the ground, so multiply that by 6 times and you'd get what you'd be able to do on the Moon.

6 feet? You've been watching too many silly hoax films/vids.
Oooooooooo, you quoted my post, but strangely and as always didn't actually answer it. Lol As for "crunching gear changes", you once again appear to be making up stuff.

Now, how high can YOU jump with an adult on your back? How high?

Since we both know neither you or any of the usual suspects will actually ever answer any of the difficult questions, I shall answer it for you.

You would struggle to get off the ground. Yet John Young makes an effortless knee high jump, and during an impromptu session Young and Duke make several 3 feet jumps. There is also footage of Armstrong making a ladder rung assisted pull up of around four feet.

It must greatly assist your argument to be in a constant state of incredulity.....lol
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 06:54 PM   #1186
phrased eyebrow
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,095
Likes: 30 (29 Posts)
Default hail to the moonlover, moon lover man

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooooooo View Post
Lol,

Hey PE,
there have been some crunching gear change classics over the years,
Reminds me of Ralph Wiggum singing: He steps on the clutch and the toilet goes "flush"
phrased eyebrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 07:20 PM   #1187
oooooooooo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: in the cover of a smoke grenade.
Posts: 3,014
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Oooooooooo, you quoted my post, but strangely and as always didn't actually answer it. Lol As for "crunching gear changes", you once again appear to be making up stuff.

Now, how high can YOU jump with an adult on your back? How high?

Since we both know neither you or any of the usual suspects will actually ever answer any of the difficult questions, I shall answer it for you.

You would struggle to get off the ground. Yet John Young makes an effortless knee high jump, and during an impromptu session Young and Duke make several 3 feet jumps. There is also footage of Armstrong making a ladder rung assisted pull up of around four feet.

It must greatly assist your argument to be in a constant state of incredulity.....lol
Teeeeeg,
long time no educate (ha ha ha I'm joking man..)

What was the question ?

Oh ,
we are told moon gravity is 16% of earth gravity,


Another me on my back,
on the moon

For the sake of simplicity lets round up to a combined weight of four and a half stone total,
Considering my legs are used to carrying about 13 stone........

Billy the fish.


there you go old timer,
backwards somersaults all round.
oooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 07:29 PM   #1188
truegroup
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooooooo View Post
Oh ,we are told moon gravity is 16% of earth gravity
No, we know this, we are not "told" it Using stuff called science, it is verifiable in every way possible to an extremely accurate degree.

"The acceleration due to gravity on the surface of the Moon is 1.6249 m/s2, about 16.6% that on Earth's surface."

Quote:
there you go old timer, backwards somersaults all round.
Yes, as I said you failed to answer the question didn't you. Nothing new there then.

On Earth, you, the suit, the life support system are going to weigh 350-380lbs depending on your body weight. To mimic this, place another adult on your back. How high are you going to get off the floor?

Once you can identify how high you will jump on Earth, it will give you a good idea of how high on the Moon. Then factor in the restrictions of wearing a bulky spacesuit, having a massive center of gravity change with a heavy life support on your back and the fact that falling over could damage that life support or suit and lead to a rapid decompression. I suspect backward somersaults would be low on the list of things to do

In your own time!


p.s. I removed the reference to 13 stone, since you adhered to a roughly correct final combine weight

Last edited by truegroup; 12-11-2014 at 07:58 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 07:58 PM   #1189
oooooooooo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: in the cover of a smoke grenade.
Posts: 3,014
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
No, we know this, we are not "told" it Using stuff called science, it is verifiable in every way possible to an extremely accurate degree.

"The acceleration due to gravity on the surface of the Moon is 1.6249 m/s2, about 16.6% that on Earth's surface."

You appear either deliberately, or erroneously to have forgotten the heavy suit and PLSS making a combined weight of 26 stone

Yes, as I said you failed to answer the question didn't you. Nothing new there then.

On Earth, you, the suit, the life support system are going to weigh 350-380lbs depending on your body weight. To mimic this, place another adult on your back. How high are you going to get off the floor?

In your own time!

Come on now TG,
The other me getting a piggy back was replacing the magical PLSS and suit,
making an earth weight of 26 stone,
fly to moon in bean can steering around the VAB and bam,

my legs only need to carry roughly 4 stone (1/6th of 26 stone)


BtF

I reckon a somersault over the rover would have looked cool.
oooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 08:04 PM   #1190
truegroup
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooooooo View Post
The other me getting a piggy back was replacing the magical PLSS and suit, making an earth weight of 26 stone,
fly to moon in bean can steering around the VAB and bam,
Answer the question. How high do you get off the floor on Earth. I added a bit to my post you quoted....

Once you can identify how high you will jump on Earth, it will give you a good idea of how high on the Moon. Then factor in the restrictions of wearing a bulky spacesuit, having a massive center of gravity change with a heavy life support on your back and the fact that falling over could damage that life support or suit and lead to a rapid decompression. I suspect backward somersaults would be low on the list of things to do.

Quote:
my legs only need to carry roughly 4 stone (1/6th of 26 stone)
That's how you are able to jump with that same MASS and achieve an effortless knee high jump, and four foot leap up a ladder!

Quote:
I reckon a somersault over the rover would have looked cool.
Highly dangerous too. I expect they could have done one, but a totally ridiculous and risky thing. The jumping was dangerous given the centre of gravity issue pulling them backwards.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16D0hmLt-S0


Armstrong jumps up the ladder....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgYSua-sTV8


And finally, a girl with her mate on her back...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXzmtXa2Ga0

Barely gets off the ground!

Last edited by truegroup; 12-11-2014 at 08:08 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 08:13 PM   #1191
oooooooooo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: in the cover of a smoke grenade.
Posts: 3,014
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
p.s. I removed the reference to 13 stone, since you adhered to a roughly correct final combine weight
Getting rusty teeg,

My billy the fish statement stands..
oooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 08:26 PM   #1192
truegroup
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooooooo View Post
Getting rusty teeg,
Bored

Quote:
My billy the fish statement stands..
Carefully avoiding the question. Why don't you do something amazingly honest and watch the last video in my previous post. Says it all.

Whatever claim you are making about jumping on the Moon is regurgitated from years of "If I ran the Zoo" bollox. You are implying that a lack of comedy somersaults and large jumps on the Moon, points to subterfuge, yet laughingly, you people claim they were on wires. Critical thinking bypass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joEVnTSLDEA

Wires my arse. And look how many back to back 5 feet jumps he makes, effortlessly! If you want to claim wires(total baloney!), explain how his centre of gravity doesn't change as the wires pull back on him. If the wires don't pull back on him as he jumps, then they aren't supporting him, then explain how he can jump so far so effortlessly.

Or do what you always do and just ignore the difficult stuff.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 08:43 PM   #1193
phrased eyebrow
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,095
Likes: 30 (29 Posts)
Default

I liked when Yoda was teaching Luke and Luke had Yoda on his back. He could do somersaults and everything. The wires from the harness didn't show in the movie either. I guess The Dagobah had 1/6 The Earth gravity.

Yes I realize SW is fiction. That's part of the point.
phrased eyebrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 08:49 PM   #1194
truegroup
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrased eyebrow View Post
I liked when Yoda was teaching Luke and Luke had Yoda on his back. He could do somersaults and everything. The wires from the harness didn't show in the movie either. I guess The Dagobah had 1/6 The Earth gravity.

Yes I realize SW is fiction. That's part of the point.
Wow, just wow. You successfully made my argument for me

You now claim invisible wires, whilst simultaneously claiming they didn't jump high enough. Haha, seriously you guys should get a comedy script together.

Here's Mythbusters showing what happens to the centre of gravity when running in wires. At 6mins 33 seconds we see what happens when the wire naturally pulls back on the subject.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...Rh0syRyM#t=380

To get the full impact of the video, you need to watch with the normal hoax believer critical thinking bypass removed. Those who have removed this inhibitor to the truth will see jerky movements that we NEVER see on hours long Apollo EVAs.



p.s. The sheer comedic observation of this guy, claiming the lightweight Yoda on his back(looks like a stuffed toy) is the same as a full grown man! The somersault is obviously a trained gymnast and it comes with an edit a split second before...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=infZSKB5L9I

Last edited by truegroup; 12-11-2014 at 08:57 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 09:40 PM   #1195
phrased eyebrow
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,095
Likes: 30 (29 Posts)
Default

Howdaydodat?

It's done with a harness.

And more convincingly than hours and hours and hours of nonstop footage. Which goes on for hours.

Last edited by phrased eyebrow; 12-11-2014 at 09:41 PM. Reason: "Obviously?" Seriously- "obviously?"
phrased eyebrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2014, 07:42 AM   #1196
truegroup
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrased eyebrow View Post
Howdaydodat?

It's done with a harness.
How did they do that? It was done with a harness. With a harness. What was done with a harness? God knows. Head shaking stuff as usual,

You have no answer to the points I make, you have no evidence to offer that hasn't been debunked to death and all you do is repeat the same rubbishy claims made by others, over and over again. Well done

Did you see the Yoda video? Did you see the way the fluffy Yoda flaps about as he runs around? Did you see the way they edited the jump? Your point was useless - nothing new there
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2014, 10:13 AM   #1197
phrased eyebrow
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,095
Likes: 30 (29 Posts)
Default

I know that they used a harness, in this movie making instance. Look it up.

A SfX device which is not seen in pre cgi film, and that you denied it.

If you can be wrong about this, perhaps you are wrong about other things so certain are you, hmmmm?
phrased eyebrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2014, 11:25 AM   #1198
truegroup
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrased eyebrow View Post
I know that they used a harness, in this movie making instance. Look it up.

A SfX device which is not seen in pre cgi film, and that you denied it.
You talking about frickin' Star Wars? Whatever

So the crux is, a film you blabbed on about as being with invisible wires, somersaults and people on their back.......actually turns out to be a carefully edited section, with a harnessed actor doing a somersault with a stuffed toy on his back. Hahahaha. Comedy gold.

Your idea of evidence is simply staggering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=806QKgk2ANg
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2014, 02:02 PM   #1199
phrased eyebrow
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,095
Likes: 30 (29 Posts)
Default

Yet you were wrong, on something which COULD be proven. Own it.
phrased eyebrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2014, 03:22 PM   #1200
phrased eyebrow
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,095
Likes: 30 (29 Posts)
Default But I saw we walked on moon on tv!

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
The somersault is obviously a trained gymnast and it comes with an edit a split second before...
Quote:
He did all his own stunts in "Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back", except in the scene in Cloud City where he is sucked out of a window.
http://m.imdb.com/name/nm0000434/trivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Wow, just wow. You successfully made my argument for me
So you were fooled by the magic of film making. Doesn't make you special in any case. Most people believe outright, the things they see on TV.
phrased eyebrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
moon landing hoax, nasa apollo fakes

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:09 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.