Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2017, 09:34 PM   #361
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Seed Sharing Deemed Illegal in the United States

__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 08:31 PM   #362
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

A cap on earnings in the UK?

Shambolic Jeremy Corbyn drops 'idiotic' plan for national maximum wage within HOURS of unveiling it... but suggests hiking taxes for those earning more than £70,000 instead

Corbyn used interviews this morning to call for legal cap on pay despite Cuba being the only country having such a policy in force
But backtracked in a speech this afternoon by only proposing vague limits on companies with government contracts
Also mooted a new tax rate that could hit those earning more than £70,000
Labour's John Mann challenged Corbyn to place £100,000 limit on MPs' earnings - meaning the leader would take a huge pay cut
Corbyn again refused to say that immigration was too high and said he did not want a limit on numbers
By James Tapsfield, Political Editor For Mailonline
Published: 08:27, 10 January 2017 | Updated: 17:37, 10 January 2017

The Labour leader said this morning that he supported a legal 'maximum earnings limit' as he slammed salaries for footballers and fatcats in the City.

he suggested that executives at companies with government contracts could be limited to earning 20 times their most junior staff - around £350,000 a year.

He also mooted an extra rate of tax on those paid more than £70,000, saying it could help make society fairer.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4VOPvoHZs
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 08:40 PM   #363
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Family Thrives In The Arctic Circle By Building Cob House Inside A Solar Geodesic Dome
Posted on January 8, 2017
By Amanda Froelich


The SOLARDOME encasement is 25-foot high and completely encapsulates the five-bedroom, two bathroom abode. This building protects the six-person family from strong winds and heavy snow loads. Additionally, it helps to drastically reduce the heating bill.

Because the geodesic dome extends past the cob home, there is room for a garden area which supplies the family with apples, cherries, plums, apricots, kiwis, grapes, cucumbers, tomatoes, herbs, squash and melons – basically, much of their food supply. The family is able to subsist sustainably despite living without sunlight for three months every year.
http://www.naturalblaze.com/2017/01/...esic-dome.html
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 08:41 PM   #364
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Audit the Fed!

President-Elect Trump Endorses Rand Paul’s ‘Audit The Fed’ Bill
by Aaron Kesel | Jan 4, 2017

Sen. Rand Paul announced on Wednesday that President-elect Trump has stated his support for the “Audit the Fed” bill that Paul just reintroduced to Congress, according to The Hill.

President-elect @realDonaldTrump has stated his support for #AuditTheFed. Let’s send him the bill this Congress. https://t.co/1twVBMv37u

— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) January 4, 2017

Auditing the Fed is something that started with Rand Paul’s father, Ron Paul, who has been pushing for years to have the Federal Reserve central bank audited. That measure may soon become a reality if the new Congress votes in favor of the legislation.

Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) and Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) have re-introduced the controversial “Audit the Fed” bill, after a similar effort failed with the last Congress in January 2016.

“The U.S. House has responded to the American people by passing Audit the Fed multiple times, and President-elect Trump has stated his support for an audit. Let’s send him the bill this Congress,” Rand Paul said.
http://wearechange.org/donald-trump-...-the-fed-bill/
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 01:38 PM   #365
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Libertarian socialism (sometimes dubbed socialist libertarianism,[1] or left-libertarianism[2][3]) is a group of anti-authoritarian[4] political philosophies inside the socialist movement that rejects socialism as centralized state ownership and control of the economy,[5] as well as the state itself.[6] It criticizes wage labour relationships within the workplace.[7] Instead, it emphasizes workers' self-management of the workplace[6] and decentralized structures of political organization.[8][9][10] It asserts that a society based on freedom and justice can be achieved through abolishing authoritarian institutions that control certain means of production and subordinate the majority to an owning class or political and economic elite.[11] Libertarian socialists advocate for decentralized structures based on direct democracy and federal or confederal associations such as libertarian municipalism, citizens' assemblies, trade unions, and workers' councils.[12][13] All of this is generally done within a general call for libertarian[14][15] and voluntary human relationships[16] through the identification, criticism, and practical dismantling of illegitimate authority in all aspects of human life.[17][18][19][20][21][22][23][24] As such libertarian socialism, within the larger socialist movement, seeks to distinguish itself both from Leninism/Bolshevism and from social democracy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarian_socialism
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-01-2017 at 01:38 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 01:39 PM   #366
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

The cashless society as a means of centralised control...the solution?

People need to start considering other means of exchange that can be used outside the NWO's cashless system which will operate through digital money exchanged through contactless microchips implanted under the citizens skin

We not only need decentralised currencies and tangible things to exchange like precious metals, materials, handcrafts, vegetables, fruits etc but we also need a decentralised internet to be able to communicate and exchange through channels that are not centrally controlled

__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2017, 08:29 PM   #367
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Researchers found that using vitamin C correctly in high doses kills cancer cells
Monday, January 16, 2017 by: David Gutierrez

One of the greatest controversies in oncology may have been resolved: Researchers may have discovered the reason that research into the effectiveness of high-dose vitamin C as a cancer treatment has been so mixed.

When taken orally, massive quantities of vitamin C are either broken down or excreted unused by the body. In contrast, intravenous administration of vitamin C produces blood levels 100 to 500 times higher than oral administration.

This could explain why many clinical trials on vitamin C and cancer — most of which have used oral administration — failed to support the results seen in laboratory studies using cancer cells.

Surprisingly, the most recent study on the topic from researchers at the University of Iowa (UI), published in the journal Redox Biology, suggests that vitamin C’s cancer-fighting potential might come not from its antioxidant capabilities, as previously assumed. On the contrary, vitamin C appears to generate free radicals that tear apart cancer cells while leaving healthy cells unharmed.
http://naturalnews.com/2017-01-16-re...cer-cells.html
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2017, 08:30 PM   #368
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Shifting from Central Planning to a Decentralised Economy: Do we Need Central Banks?
15 January 2017 | rawjapan
https://professorwerner.org/shifting...central-banks/
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2017, 08:35 PM   #369
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Shifting from Central Planning to a Decentralised Economy: Do we Need Central Banks?
15 January 2017 | rawjapan
https://professorwerner.org/shifting...central-banks/
We need central skills and the reasons to use them, a free paradigm is always a skilled one, shares it's ideas for free and works in unison for a common need, democracy is the opposite of all of these.

The time to re-skill ourselves is now.

Last edited by the apprentice; 17-01-2017 at 08:37 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2017, 10:01 PM   #370
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
We need central skills and the reasons to use them, a free paradigm is always a skilled one, shares it's ideas for free and works in unison for a common need, democracy is the opposite of all of these.

The time to re-skill ourselves is now.
glad to see you back apprentice!

I absolutely agree that we need skills as self-sufficiency is the panacea to central control both on the individual level but also on the national level
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 07:14 PM   #371
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Decentralize Everything: How To Avoid the Technocratic Nightmare
by James Corbett
corbettreport.com
January 15, 2017

The metaphorical ink was hardly dry on last week's "2017: Year of Technocracy" editorial when a flood of stories twittered their way across the news wire to confirm my predictions in spades:

CES 2017 is all about cars, drones, smart devices, TVs, and drones
Staying Off Grid When “Nearly Everything Is Chipped, Almost Everything Is Tracked”
The Privacyless, Freedomless Smart City of 2030 the Elite Are Engineering
EU Council Requests The Registration Of Bitcoin Users
China Launches Bitcoin Crackdown: PBOC Will Probe Abnormal Investor Behavior "And Rectify Misbheavior"

Sigh.

It may seem like a hopeless situation. Caught between the rock of our increasingly technological lives and the hard place of total tracking, surveillance and control, it's easy to simply throw in the towel and resign ourselves to the boot stamping on the human face forever.

But as bleak as things seem in the short term, I'm equally convinced that in the long term we are going to see a world of uncontrollable, un-censorable, irrepressible technological innovation, a world where decentralized, peer-to-peer communities of interest are the norm and the idea of centralized surveillance control grids are a thing of the past.

Believe it or not, there are already people working on the forerunners to this world of decentralized, peer-to-peer freedom solutions. The technocrats would obviously prefer you not know about them. So today let's examine a few of these technologies and what they're helping to achieve.

read full article here: https://steemit.com/technology/@corb...ized-solutions
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 07:34 PM   #372
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
glad to see you back apprentice!

I absolutely agree that we need skills as self-sufficiency is the panacea to central control both on the individual level but also on the national level
If the local levellers look after themselves the national level would automatically follow, this is Mr Corbett message. He says, in his drain the swamp video, the revolution has already begun and the difference is, are you going to get in at the very beginning or wait until something is handed to you.

I started fending for myself as much as possible over 20 years ago, working hard from 9 till 5 but also gathering those skills for later, this is what I advise many to do, now while there is still time. There is little point in fighting the system at any time or worrying about the elite, they are always going to be there in some kind of swamp creature looking for an Unearned Income.

The onus is to begin doing what we have not been doing before. Remember everything we pay in taxes and our peers have paid during their life times has already prepaid for everything we get today, but the coffers have always been empty throughout history.

The trick is to use those real life skills today for ones own tomorrow, legally and above the need of using money for nothing.

This is my message, signed and sealed with many years of experience.
Likes: (1)
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 07:45 PM   #373
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
If the local levellers look after themselves the national level would automatically follow, this is Mr Corbett message. He says, in his drain the swamp video, the revolution has already begun and the difference is, are you going to get in at the very beginning or wait until something is handed to you.

I started fending for myself as much as possible over 20 years ago, working hard from 9 till 5 but also gathering those skills for later, this is what I advise many to do, now while there is still time. There is little point in fighting the system at any time or worrying about the elite, they are always going to be there in some kind of swamp creature looking for an Unearned Income.

The onus is to begin doing what we have not been doing before. Remember everything we pay in taxes and our peers have paid during their life times has already prepaid for everything we get today, but the coffers have always been empty throughout history.

The trick is to use those real life skills today for ones own tomorrow, legally and above the need of using money for nothing.

This is my message, signed and sealed with many years of experience.
I posted a story earlier in the thread of a football pitch being turned over to farming at a school where the students then learned to grow food

Imagine if there were more community gardens in the urban centres and if the young could be convinced to get involved with that

At the moment many of them feel they have nothing but drugs and sex and popular culture to pursue but if they learned to actually make things and grow things and learned the satisfaction that came from that

On top of that they would also mix in with people of all ages and backgrounds form their community to manage the land

Maybe that's too idealistic and perhaps young folk just wouldn't be interested but on the other hand if they had some role models they respect doing it they might perceive it differently for long enough to get involved

The problem has always been that the forces of centralisation have been discouraging that kind of self-sufficiency because they want everyone dependent on the corporate system and on industrial-scale farming instead of decentralised, organic permaculture

If you think about all the useless crap kids are taught at school.....how much of it is actually relevent to their lives and to the fundamentals of living?

Its all designed to make people dependent on the system instead of self reliant and funcitonal within their community
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 08:23 PM   #374
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
I posted a story earlier in the thread of a football pitch being turned over to farming at a school where the students then learned to grow food

Imagine if there were more community gardens in the urban centres and if the young could be convinced to get involved with that

At the moment many of them feel they have nothing but drugs and sex and popular culture to pursue but if they learned to actually make things and grow things and learned the satisfaction that came from that

On top of that they would also mix in with people of all ages and backgrounds form their community to manage the land

Maybe that's too idealistic and perhaps young folk just wouldn't be interested but on the other hand if they had some role models they respect doing it they might perceive it differently for long enough to get involved

The problem has always been that the forces of centralisation have been discouraging that kind of self-sufficiency because they want everyone dependent on the corporate system and on industrial-scale farming instead of decentralised, organic permaculture

If you think about all the useless crap kids are taught at school.....how much of it is actually relevent to their lives and to the fundamentals of living?

Its all designed to make people dependent on the system instead of self reliant and funcitonal within their community
We have such a community gathering here and they have really struggled to commit fully to the project fully, we are not talking youth here but seasoned middle class people, some of which see themselves holy than thou in many ways; one of the common terms I have heard being bantered around is, an hour a week is all I need to spend doing their particular plot, forgetting about the communal area almost entirely.

These so called leviathons like ex teachers and surveyors and the ilk are far more lacking in real life skills than the others, who see growing food as the way to freedom but it's a start.

On my blog I encourage anyone to get involved and have offered free tuition and or talks to any groups for free also.I attended one of the Transition Towns film a few years back and soon realised that this faction had already been infiltrated by the carbon tax gurus as the film opened with a young boy talking about the carbon crisis as the crowd melted like putty on a hot day to his cry for mercy.

The onus on those who know how to fend for themselves is like hot coals as soon as you point out their cheap Regatta jackets and shoes they always turn up to such occasions wearing, while the bicycle stands outside but the Land Rover vogue sits on the drive at home.

This is why it's best to spend ones energy helping those who want to help themselves and sadly let the rest go their own way. You know the ones who really care when they get the odd blister grafting while the rest simply shy away thereafter.

I can honestly say this, only a few will ever get truly busy, while the rest look on with envy and do nothing, we have seen them all in our tiny group of ten.

Last edited by the apprentice; 21-01-2017 at 08:28 PM.
Likes: (1)
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 09:22 PM   #375
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
I can honestly say this, only a few will ever get truly busy, while the rest look on with envy and do nothing, we have seen them all in our tiny group of ten.
i guess the reasons you go into above is why the agorists are forming cells of 8 people who then get together to run their community gardens and projects

they also do skill sharing so that if anyone in the group has a skill they then teach it to the others and that way they are all always learning and passing on the skills

They say 8 seems to be the optimum number in terms of how dynamics work which is interesting as the british army also forms 'sections' of 8 soldiers

I guess people all spark off each other by doing that and each build on each others ideas and keep the momentum going

It's definately something i could see more people adopting especially as they lose confidence if the system or even society to provide for their needs
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 09:58 PM   #376
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i guess the reasons you go into above is why the agorists are forming cells of 8 people who then get together to run their community gardens and projects

they also do skill sharing so that if anyone in the group has a skill they then teach it to the others and that way they are all always learning and passing on the skills

They say 8 seems to be the optimum number in terms of how dynamics work which is interesting as the british army also forms 'sections' of 8 soldiers

I guess people all spark off each other by doing that and each build on each others ideas and keep the momentum going

It's definately something i could see more people adopting especially as they lose confidence if the system or even society to provide for their needs
Yes I have worked extensively in both a military and civilian roles where sharing and caring is involved but I still wouldn't call myself a natural born leader by any means.

But I do teach the skills I have honed very well. In one subject I have taught on an international level to budding crafts people from many different cultures and backgrounds with some success. Which I plan to write a book about in the future once I hone my literary skills a little further, doing the job is far easier than writing about it.

I had to travel locally up to a hundred miles radius to find those with a similar attitude to how I see things today, most I have kept in contact with since, and have on a few occasions passed on those skills to a couple right here on DIF for free by e-mail.

What is most frustrating is the many good ideas posted here that hardly ever get off of the ground due to the lack of skills and the large distances that the global entity procures. But many are now using the forums and YouTube to share things in real time which is a bonus.

Our small growing gathering, well, some have realised after seven years in, that doing things in a woodland setting that it's wise to cover their seedlings with netting to prevent the pigeons from scoffing them whole, even though they have seen others using a simple wires ring to stop them doing so.

This transition towns lot or the TV guru followers seem to ignore nature and believe what these carbon crews say as gospel, which is highly amuzing to hear them rebroadcast the things they have heard earlier as they return to the garden just as they see Mr pigeon flying off with his and hers crop full of their cherished broccoli plants they put in only hours ago.

Last edited by the apprentice; 21-01-2017 at 10:08 PM.
Likes: (1)
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 10:15 PM   #377
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
This transition towns lot or the TV guru followers seem to ignore nature and believe what these carbon crews say as gospel, which is highly amuzing to hear them rebroadcast the things they have heard earlier as they return to the garden just as they see Mr pigeon flying off with his and hers crop full of their cherished broccoli plants they put in only hours ago.
there is definately a disconnect in the country between the rural populations and the urban 'liberal' crowd

when the urban 'liberals' attacked brexiteers as being 'ignorant' 'racist bigots' etc they seem to fail to realise that people in a rural setting are not living in a fake reality like them

In the country people know about the essentials of life

They know where their food comes from and where their fuel comes from

Urban folks buying their food off the shelf of the supermarket seem to think that their food comes from a magic corporate machine that just magics it into existence.

But no...their food is provided for them by their rural countrymen/women

It would be good to see those urban people start to get their hands dirty a bit more and begin to come back down to earth and learn about the essentials and what makes the world really tick because a lot of them are living in a little safespace bubble of false reality
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-01-2017 at 10:16 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 10:39 PM   #378
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
there is definately a disconnect in the country between the rural populations and the urban 'liberal' crowd

when the urban 'liberals' attacked brexiteers as being 'ignorant' 'racist bigots' etc they seem to fail to realise that people in a rural setting are not living in a fake reality like them

In the country people know about the essentials of life

They know where their food comes from and where their fuel comes from

Urban folks buying their food off the shelf of the supermarket seem to think that their food comes from a magic corporate machine that just magics it into existence.

But no...their food is provided for them by their rural countrymen/women

It would be good to see those urban people start to get their hands dirty a bit more and begin to come back down to earth and learn about the essentials and what makes the world really tick because a lot of them are living in a little safespace bubble of false reality
Absolutely true.

One of our group actually chipped in conversation and said to me that the small villages are no longer able to sustaine themselves, that guru term we here so often from the Tanstowns crowd. I mentioned to her calmly, that the cities actually produce nothing much other than fashion or theatrical nourishment and truly cannot sustain themselves unlike like the small villages and towns can, who per head of population to land mass is small being surrounded by farm land. She simply said in her indoctrinated middle class parlance, that her daughter liked living in the city, I smiled and let her go on her way.

And she is supposed to be a chosen leader of the group.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 10:42 PM   #379
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Absolutely true.

One of our group actually chipped in conversation and said to me that the small villages are no longer able to sustaine themselves, that guru term we here so often from the Tanstowns crowd. I mentioned to her calmly, that the cities actually produce nothing much other than fashion or theatrical nourishment and truly cannot sustain themselves unlike like the small villages and towns can, who per head of population to land mass is small being surrounded by farm land. She simply said in her indoctrinated middle class parlance, that her daughter liked living in the city, I smiled and let her go on her way.

And she is supposed to be a chosen leader of the group.
it's a problem that many people are totally dependent on the system and then they vote accordingly in ways that aren't necessarily going to be in the interests of the freedom of people who are less dependent
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 10:58 PM   #380
raburgeson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,426
Likes: 471 (317 Posts)
Default

Regulation has run amuck. Flying a drone, get one that has not got GPS. Don't buy a car that drives itself. In general don't buy the wear it tech. If you want privacy refuse the tech that takes it away from you. That makes you much more unhackable too.

You would think they would address the problems of the future instead of spying on the citizens. With what is going on in the oceans we need to clean up the lakes and stop the pollution from entering our streams and rivers. I have not been eating fish at all except a very old can of tuna about a year ago. Yes, I knew about the radioactive problem in the food chain in the Pacific long before they were forced to admit it. The fish are mislabled on purpose. If we are going to eat in the future we will have to farm the lakes. So instead of trying to control you to the very last person they had better start working towards the future. That future will not be in Musky and Pike. It will be in large pan fish. They have to quit stocking the lakes with fish that gobble up other fish at an extreme rate. Don't worry, they have no brains. They destroyed the small farmers. Look around and see what they are doing.
Likes: (1)
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:41 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.