Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-01-2018, 01:19 PM   #41
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 852
Likes: 680 (357 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
So for the record , and I previously put this in bold because it should not be overlooked , this is from https://islamqa.info/en/20327
This isn't from the Quran.
No Muslim should follow this...


Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
There are also verses in the Quran which state those who say Allah has a partner , or a son, or a wife those people are disbelievers.
The idea that "God" would have a son or wife is completely preposterous.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Christians are disbelievers in the Quran , because they will not accept the later revelations of the Quran.
According to the Quran, Christians and Jews are believers. Although not everybody that claims to be a believer is truthfull, these are comparable to what Jesus calls hypocrites.
I don't know what the Islamic view is on Hindus, and I'm pretty sure that Buddhists are considered non-believers.
From my point of view the idea of "non-believers" is ridiculous as everybody believes in something...


Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
The Quran thinks Jesus is a prophet , but they will not accept him as Son of God because to them , God can have no earthly son or partner.
Jesus called himself the "Son of men", he never claimed to have "Yahwe" for a "biological father".


Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Also Jimmy , how's it going for the Jews in Egypt these days ?

How's it going for the Jews in Saudi Arabia ? Or any other Islamic state for that matter ?
How is it going for the Palestinians in their land that was stolen from them by the Zionists?

Why is that in many so-called Islamic "sovereign" states, the governments were overturned, by armies controlled by the Zionist powers?
You must have heard that the Arabic Spring was orchestrated from the US/UK...
Why is that things became even worse for them after puppet regimes were installed (see for example Iran or Saudi Arabia)?

Why is that since Karzai became the "democratically" selected president of Afghanistan, Afghanistan has produced even more opium than before?

Why is that Yemen is effectively starved to death by Zionists (genocide...): https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062980115


Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
But maybe I'm right and the whole thing is a system of social control introduced by a babylonian mystery school that left Ur which is determined to rule the world one way or another , even at the expense of billions of murdered souls.
I'm against all "organised religion" as these have mental slavery as objective.
You appear to take aim at only one of them (Islam).

From my point of view, the Tenach (a.k.a. Old Testament) is much worse than the Quran: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062990788

Last edited by st jimmy; 14-01-2018 at 01:27 PM.
Likes: (1)
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 08:22 PM   #42
mranderson
Senior Member
 
mranderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 2,691
Likes: 2,681 (1,375 Posts)
Default

I'm of the opinion they are all as ridiculous as the other Jimmy and one way or another they all help to create division within humanity

It's not going to end well pretending any of them are any more tolerant or peace seeking than the other

how can you say I only ''go after'' one when I clearly say again and again it's my opinion all three branches of Abraham are bearing rotten fruits

the three main monotheistic religions of the world have been and still are responsible for their history and their present

but they all seem to want to portray themselves as something they are not and I am well within my rights to question the kind of statements that our heads of state make about these religions

and well within my rights to question such a statement as Britain invented Sharia law because it's a false statement

you feel no problem questioning me because I question religion do you ? doesn't appear that way anyway

sounds like a common theme with some ''truth researchers'' , things get a bit sensitive when the sacred cow is questioned
__________________
welcome to Earth , sorry about the mess
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2018, 01:48 AM   #43
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 14,708
Likes: 3,424 (1,889 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
I'm of the opinion they are all as ridiculous as the other Jimmy and one way or another they all help to create division within humanity

It's not going to end well pretending any of them are any more tolerant or peace seeking than the other

how can you say I only ''go after'' one when I clearly say again and again it's my opinion all three branches of Abraham are bearing rotten fruits

the three main monotheistic religions of the world have been and still are responsible for their history and their present

but they all seem to want to portray themselves as something they are not and I am well within my rights to question the kind of statements that our heads of state make about these religions

and well within my rights to question such a statement as Britain invented Sharia law because it's a false statement

you feel no problem questioning me because I question religion do you ? doesn't appear that way anyway

sounds like a common theme with some ''truth researchers'' , things get a bit sensitive when the sacred cow is questioned
3 gods for 3 religions on one planet..did paganism ever die?
I think people who believe in religion should look at the annunaki and how it relates to their particular religion..
What do their books say about them? how do they fit into their scheme of things? Does their books address the ancient giant ruins?
It looks like the Torah is a shortened version of the ancient stories written in clay.. This would suggest they are all based in truth, but not the whole truth perhaps?
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2018, 02:28 AM   #44
mranderson
Senior Member
 
mranderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 2,691
Likes: 2,681 (1,375 Posts)
Default

right the nine and zooming out on history is what gives a bigger picture to work with

those three faiths derive their providence from Ur , in Sumeria through Abraham

I don't think Abraham was a single person but the face of a mystery school that has manifested itself as the Torah / Kabbalah , then Christianity and finally Islam

all three utilize symbols we find in Sumeria and no doubt beyond

in lay mans terms it's my opinion all three are what is known as the Great Work of Ages which was obviously an attempt to create a world ruled by one tribe , one master , one sect

IMO the NWO is the great work of ages , and those three branches of Abraham the vehicle through which it is being implemented

of course this doesn't count in all the splinter societies set up so it's damn near impossible to halt

but overall yeh IMO they had counted on us never finding certain texts or at least never being able to decipher them

think of the ignorance we have been kept in as a planet for thousands of years while pockets of people exist who will basically tell you '' yeh the star gods are real and tha's there home ''

and they point to Sirius and say yep thats where we are all from

anyone remember hearing about the Dogon in Africa ?

they knew about Sirius A and Sirius B even down to knowing the mass of Sirius B to some degree

this is all knowledge a human with sticks and campfires couldn't possibly know

there is so much more to unravel but IMO trying to do it by playing by their dogma will fail

it's a false doctrine and will only lead us into ignorance , and by that I mean all three branches of Abraham , not just one

all of them , it's social control for ignorant masses is what it is

we can be much more than the serfs of those dressed in gold
__________________
welcome to Earth , sorry about the mess
Likes: (1)
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2018, 05:57 AM   #45
davebeard
Senior Member
 
davebeard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 969
Likes: 543 (328 Posts)
Default

Adjective - disingenuous (comparative more disingenuous, superlative most disingenuous)

- Not noble; unbecoming true honor or dignity; mean; unworthy; fake or deceptive.
- Not ingenuous; not frank or open; uncandid; unworthily or meanly artful.
- Assuming a pose of naïveté to make a point or for deception.
__________________
Fight
davebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:16 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.