Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 27-01-2017, 06:59 PM   #1
reverendjim
Inactive

Default trumps contract with the american voter

this thread is not about all the crap and vitriol on every other trump thread. no, this is pretty simple really. heres the link to what trump said he's going to do.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/_lan...ontractv02.pdf

lets just check off his accomplishments as they happen and point out when they dont. this is not a place to argue who was right and who was wrong. just a place to check progress. nothing more. boring eh? for this thread all i am interested in is the facts. not opinions.

i bet this will be out of sight in a week.

Last edited by reverendjim; 27-01-2017 at 10:01 PM.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2017, 10:02 PM   #2
reverendjim
Inactive

oh look at this a seemingly unbiased group who will keep track of of trump's progress.

the TRUMPOMETER

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ade-donald-tr/

saves me a lot of time and effort. i'm not big on effort.
Old 28-01-2017, 02:04 AM   #3
oz93666

It's a very serious and professional looking document ...trump is used to running companies and getting things done ....

But he's also moving on more important issues that had no mention in that document Vaccines for example!
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 09:45 AM   #4
fudgetusk

Let's give Trump a chance. Although it could be that he was allowed to win because he would fail and people would be voting for the establishment every time.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 11:09 AM   #5
reverendjim
Inactive

give him a chance? why not? its not like we have a choice, lol.

i will not even express an opinion of trump on this thread. i just wanted one thread that actually tracks his actions in some way or another. there are 160+ trump threads and every one of them is just seething with hateful ranting and most of all no objectivity. so this is about whats actually going on. the facts and nothing but. does he kill tpp...or not? does he stop illegal immigration...or not?

but theres no point in speculating about any of that here. thats for the other threads. just tracking facts. in the next four years all this thread should have is the facts.
Old 28-01-2017, 11:14 AM   #6
hokuspokus

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
give him a chance? why not? its not like we have a choice, lol.

i will not even express an opinion of trump on this thread. i just wanted one thread that actually tracks his actions in some way or another. there are 160+ trump threads and every one of them is just seething with hateful ranting and most of all no objectivity. so this is about whats actually going on. the facts and nothing but. does he kill tpp...or not? does he stop illegal immigration...or not?

but theres no point in speculating about any of that here. thats for the other threads. just tracking facts. in the next four years all this thread should have is the facts.

Agreed.

It's not whether you agree with his policies or not it is
does he do what it says on the tin?
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 11:18 AM   #7
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
It's a very serious and professional looking document ...trump is used to running companies and getting things done ....

But he's also moving on more important issues that had no mention in that document Vaccines for example!
theres actually more detailed stuff on that site. theres more than just the contract page. the trumpometer tracks 102 promises. they say some of its actually hard to track because the promises are vague. the contract with the voter is pretty specific though.
Old 29-01-2017, 01:37 AM   #8
lesactive

This is having an immediate effect. 4th on the list under Security...check

Trump's Order Blocks Immigrants at Airports <----link to article

Quote:
WASHINGTON — President Trump’s executive order on immigration quickly reverberated across the United States and the world on Saturday, slamming the border shut for an Iranian scientist headed to a lab in Massachusetts, a Syrian refugee family headed to a new life in Ohio and countless others.

Around the nation, security personnel at major international airports had new rules to follow, though the application of the order appeared uneven. Humanitarian organizations delivered the bad news to overseas families that had overcome the bureaucratic hurdles previously in place and were all set to travel. And refugees already on flights when the order was signed on Friday found themselves detained upon arrival.
I had an opinion but I forgot...
It's very simple. You posit spirits, I posit nothing, as in neutral, as in no position on the matter; not a vested interest in the outcome, couldn't care less either way even if it was really really real. I don't have to prove nothing, nor can I and nor do I care. Who in this situation has the burden of proof?
If demons control this realm and you want help in defeating them then you'd better be able to convince non-believers that they exist.

Last edited by lesactive; 29-01-2017 at 01:48 AM.
lesactive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 04:03 AM   #9
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
there are 160+ trump threads and every one of them is just seething with hateful ranting and most of all no objectivity.
Your judgement must be clouded, you're honestly saying every single thread is 'seething with hatred' ?

You've read every single one?

Because I'm sure there are quite a few that are seeing the situation objectively
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2017, 09:31 AM   #10
fudgetusk

Well he's blocking certain countries from entering the USA. Just as he said he would. I doubted him. Trump will be a learning curve if anything.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2017, 10:22 PM   #11
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
Your judgement must be clouded, you're honestly saying every single thread is 'seething with hatred' ?

You've read every single one?

Because I'm sure there are quite a few that are seeing the situation objectively
i looked through quite a few. not much objectivity. its like reading the talking points. did i exaggerate? probably. do i care? lol.
Old 30-01-2017, 10:51 PM   #12
h2pogo
Inactive

As promised, his men killed suspected terrorists and their families in Yemen yesterday..But not as many as Obama yet , but dont worry voters , early days..
The Saudis have pledged to give a hand..Two extreme right wing conservative racist bigoted xenophobic nations are better than one..Three with the Israelis on board..Plenty of time for more carnage..

Last edited by h2pogo; 30-01-2017 at 10:58 PM.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2017, 01:12 AM   #13
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
As promised, his men killed suspected terrorists and their families in Yemen yesterday..But not as many as Obama yet , but dont worry voters , early days..
The Saudis have pledged to give a hand..Two extreme right wing conservative racist bigoted xenophobic nations are better than one..Three with the Israelis on board..Plenty of time for more carnage..

they have been killing and they will keep right on killing. but hey (sarcasm for idiots who dont get it) but he was honest about it unlike obama who promised peace, delivered war, ordered more nukes, and won a peace price. nothing has really changed except the press decided to report it and the people decided to fight over it just like they were told to. now back to the op which is to watch the trumpometer. theres 160 threads to post pics and rant. thats not what this one is for..
Old 31-01-2017, 01:23 AM   #14
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
they have been killing and they will keep right on killing. but hey (sarcasm for idiots who dont get it) but he was honest about it unlike obama who promised peace, delivered war, ordered more nukes, and won a peace price. nothing has really changed except the press decided to report it and the people decided to fight over it just like they were told to. now back to the op which is to watch the trumpometer. theres 160 threads to post pics and rant. thats not what this one is for..
I dont the press have reported this story correctly at all..I have not seen one honest western report on this story.

Edit, He did promise to get the oil if he went in, lets hope he tortures the feckers into telling him where it is..

Last edited by h2pogo; 31-01-2017 at 01:34 AM.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2017, 04:44 PM   #15
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
I dont the press have reported this story correctly at all..I have not seen one honest western report on this story.

Edit, He did promise to get the oil if he went in, lets hope he tortures the feckers into telling him where it is..
you seem to think i like whats going on...
Old 03-02-2017, 03:43 PM   #16
cont

Trump has made a reform to H1-B visas which essentially means that technology companies cannot import cheap talent from India (and other countries) and have to employ American. This should raise wages for skilled middle class and employ more American women in the technology sector.

Edit: New bill introduced to the House would double the minimum salary for H1-B visas, to $130k.

Quote:
http://mashable.com/2017/01/31/h1b-v...pact-india-us/

India, the largest exporter of IT workforce to the US, could be jolted if the H-1B Visa Bill, which was tabled in the House of Representatives today, becomes a law.

The country's biggest IT companies, TCS, Infosys, Wipro and others, that enjoy significant cost advantages by sending Indian engineers to the US, are likely to be hit if the minimum salary cap for H-1B visas is raised to $130,000 from its current $60,000.
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016

Last edited by cont; 03-02-2017 at 10:39 PM.
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 05:51 PM   #17
DrJones

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
Trump has made a reform to H1-B visas which essentially means that technology companies cannot import cheap talent from India (and other countries) and have to employ American. This should raise wages for skilled middle class and employ more American women in the technology sector.
Source?
DrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 10:39 PM   #18
cont

Just edited my post above.
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 04:44 PM   #19
lastprophet

Arrow Iran as example of Extreme mockery: both headlines from the same day

Extreme mockery: both headlines from the same day, February 3, 2017
1. Illuminati telling to the cattle: nothing will change about Iran
Trump may look to strengthen, not shred, Iran nuclear deal
Instead of tearing up the Iran nuclear deal, the Trump administration is exploring how to tighten its enforcement and renegotiate key terms, but it may prove impossible to get other major powers and Iran to consider revising the agreement.

2. Yemen Is the First Battleground in Trump’s Confrontation With Iran

BASICS
Trump no longer allows iranians to enter the US ...
while Iran will continue to supply the ground troops for the US led coalition bombing the rebels in Syria and Iraq.
In numbers: 160,000 foreign mercenaries, 90% shia militias that pledged alliance to the actor playing "Iran's supreme leader".
Notes: in Iraq the rebels are falsely labeled ISIS and in Syria Russia replaced the "US led coalition" in the leading role since Oct 2015.
As for "US and Russia bombing ISIS in Syria" it's a staged war, the only targets are civilians, yet another method to carry out the genocide of sunnis.
No wonder: the ISIS mini-state at Raqqa was created by the illuminati, all ISIS leaders do nothing but to execute illuminati orders.
http://truman-world.blogspot.com/201...llionaire.html

Notes
Trump may look to strengthen, not shred, Iran nuclear deal
Instead of tearing up the Iran nuclear deal, the Trump administration is exploring how to tighten its enforcement and renegotiate key terms, but it may prove impossible to get other major powers and Iran to consider revising the agreement.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-may...205621646.html

Yemen Is the First Battleground in Trump’s Confrontation With Iran
https://www.yahoo.com/news/yemen-fir...205813669.html
lastprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 06:31 PM   #20
reverendjim
Inactive

this trumpometer could be an interesting thing over the next four years. a democratically elected president who got in there on the promises he made and some of those promises stalled by the very same democratic apparartus....americans really need to pay attention. not that anyone else is any better off...and not that anything has really changed either.