Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 18-10-2009, 06:01 PM   #1
_ads_

Default Jackie Chan's new movie poster symbolism

Just saw this through Facebook as I am a fan of Jackie Chan and subscribed to his updates.

It's very sad....

Ok few things:

Notice the sun god in the background
Sun is at apex of the house roof (pyramid symbolism)
3 Helicopters in the background (pyramid number)
Look at Jackie Chan's position and and compare it to the image of Baphomet
Fainlty in the background there is an image of the globe (we are watching you?)

And finally this is quite insignificant but I find the actual text "spying is easy baby sitting is hard" a bit awkward and also its position on the poster but that's probably being too paranoid.

Not sure if I missed anything else. Please post your own views. Sad to see great people falling into this crap.
"That atheism exists in scientific cricles is undeniable. But the popular belief that atheism is more prevalent among scientists than among the unscientific has never been proved and is, in fact, contrary to the expressions gained at first hand by many of the scientists themselves" - Dr. George Earl Davis, Physicist, University of Minnesota.

http://miraclesofthequran.com/scientific_index.html
_ads_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2009, 07:52 PM   #2

The Baphomet connection doesn't seem very strong to me, but there is something that you may have missed: the pig on the roof/pyramid.

I can't quite remember, but didn't the Simpsons Movie also feature a scene with Homer holding a pig on a roof? What is the connection there?
1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2009, 08:02 PM   #3
_ads_

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1977 View Post
The Baphomet connection doesn't seem very strong to me, but there is something that you may have missed: the pig on the roof/pyramid.

I can't quite remember, but didn't the Simpsons Movie also feature a scene with Homer holding a pig on a roof? What is the connection there?
Interesting. Gonna have to look into this pig thing lol.
"That atheism exists in scientific cricles is undeniable. But the popular belief that atheism is more prevalent among scientists than among the unscientific has never been proved and is, in fact, contrary to the expressions gained at first hand by many of the scientists themselves" - Dr. George Earl Davis, Physicist, University of Minnesota.

http://miraclesofthequran.com/scientific_index.html
_ads_ is offline   Reply With Quote