Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 02-01-2019, 11:58 PM   #1
greenhulk40

Default Life is getting worse now !

I have been on this planet for a long time now and i have noticed since 2012 it has got worse and it's gonna get really bad if people don't waken up.
greenhulk40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 12:31 AM   #2
andy1033

Others have to live there own life, and you are not responsible for them waking up.

They understand teh world they understand.

On dates, i have no interest in dates, and personally have never really liked living in this world.

I think maybe, you like most have ups and downs, ie periods in life. With energies, we all fluctuate between highs and lows, well at least most probably do.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 12:48 AM   #3
greenhulk40

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Others have to live there own life, and you are not responsible for them waking up.

They understand teh world they understand.

On dates, i have no interest in dates, and personally have never really liked living in this world.

I think maybe, you like most have ups and downs, ie periods in life. With energies, we all fluctuate between highs and lows, well at least most probably do.
If you don't want to wake up why are you in the David Icke Forum? David has been telling us for years to wake up !
greenhulk40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 01:01 AM   #4
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhulk40 View Post
I have been on this planet for a long time now and i have noticed since 2012 it has got worse and it's gonna get really bad if people don't waken up.
Correction!
if people don't waken up and start creating.

In another words, waking up is not enough.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 02:03 AM   #5
JumpRogue

I truely believe that people that has killed those who are in power have awakened to such a degree the opening of the mind throws it into a type of deep and dark hell which ignites the brain to overload causing the person it’s happened to, to go on a killing spree, or to kill a single subject, seeing the amount of injustice the person is so overwhelmed by the built in “eye for an eye” or a “‘this isn’t fair” he or she acts on simple instinct, so awakening people, I believe it’s an almost type of ‘death sentence’ not only for the person awakened but for anyone abusing justice.

I believe people need to wake themselves up, anything forced only leads to destruction.
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 11:19 AM   #6
farros

Quote:
You're just having a bad day and projecting it onto the world.

When did you last work out? Run, lift weights (free weights, not machines) go hiking. Do things to lift your spirits and spend less time on your computer / tablet / smartphone.
farros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 12:11 PM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
the population of these small islands has drastically increased since 2012

if you look at happiness indexes the happiest people are always in the areas of the country with the lowest population density

so more people = more unhappiness

overcrowding is bad for health
Old 03-01-2019, 12:44 PM   #8
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpRogue View Post
I truely believe that people that has killed those who are in power have awakened to such a degree the opening of the mind throws it into a type of deep and dark hell which ignites the brain to overload causing the person it’s happened to, to go on a killing spree, or to kill a single subject, seeing the amount of injustice the person is so overwhelmed by the built in “eye for an eye” or a “‘this isn’t fair” he or she acts on simple instinct, so awakening people, I believe it’s an almost type of ‘death sentence’ not only for the person awakened but for anyone abusing justice.

I believe people need to wake themselves up, anything forced only leads to destruction.
I would say that those that have awakened don't have to go kill left, right and centre. That kind of massacra is madness and total waste of energy IF they are awaken then that doesn't make sense. They can kill when it matters though...people who are held at gun point, they can defend and possible kill the attacker. It's survival. There is no evil or good. It's all perspective so if you can do away with a reason.....of course paedo can be a hero.

The more I study what we've not been taught in school, I have come to acree some of the elite's principals like lower birth rate/population control. The Earth can accommodate all but do we need zombies and why? The Earth is like a gateway for spiritual growth. In spirit form, they cannot manifest in physical so if we want to manifest in 3D, we need to be here. But if you are just playing online games..... you know what I mean?

Last edited by elshaper; 03-01-2019 at 12:48 PM.
Old 03-01-2019, 12:47 PM   #9
JumpRogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
paedo can be a hero.

I don’t know what that means
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 08:47 PM   #10
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by farros View Post
You're just having a bad day and projecting it onto the world.

When did you last work out? Run, lift weights (free weights, not machines) go hiking. Do things to lift your spirits and spend less time on your computer / tablet / smartphone.
I do get what you're saying.

But I was walking at the beach and through some parks over the Xmas New Year period. I have never seen so many sad homeless people trying to stay warm in tiny sleeping bags. Absolutely heartbreaking ,, brings tears to my eyes.

And ,, I know more and more people that are being hounded by debt collectors and struggle to survive having to use food banks ,,

I agree with the OP ,, this is the way society has been/is being engineered by the $$$$$$$$$$$$ Corporate billionaires that only want healthy productive workers that will work til they drop.
Old 03-01-2019, 09:34 PM   #11
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
I do get what you're saying.

But I was walking at the beach and through some parks over the Xmas New Year period. I have never seen so many sad homeless people trying to stay warm in tiny sleeping bags. Absolutely heartbreaking ,, brings tears to my eyes.

And ,, I know more and more people that are being hounded by debt collectors and struggle to survive having to use food banks ,,

I agree with the OP ,, this is the way society has been/is being engineered by the $$$$$$$$$$$$ Corporate billionaires that only want healthy productive workers that will work til they drop.
It's a rock and hard place.
OK, some people don't have a choice and ended up on the street for one reason or another.... benefit being stopped for 1 or 2, sure to make people use up their little savings they had. Was reading about PIP tribunal waiting time and people who have won who still had to wait further two months to get money etc... These are disabled people.
But would you prefer to work till you drop so that you might have a little comfort (not much!) till you drop?
Old 03-01-2019, 09:44 PM   #12
jupiter12

I recently watched a news report about a poor guy that had face cancer and had half his face removed ,, bones etc,, and could hardly talk ,,

To cut it short ,, the poor guy was deemed fit to work ,, he could hardly talk or eat. And he had worked hard all his life. So ,, No assistance or support (benefits) from 'the system' ,,

And also I watched a media report today about A 'New' breath analyser which can detect cancer ,, (computer says you need chemo) ,,

And so ,,,,,,,,,, the rich Big Pharma Corporates which treat cancer get $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Richer ,,

And the cancer survivors are labelled as useless eaters if they can no longer work ,, and get refused financial support from their 'caring' government!

Also ,, to add ,, I've been watching loads of stuff about Nuclear Contamination over the last century ,, Absolutely staggering ,,!

Chernobyl ,, Fukishima ,, and the worst ,, the Nuclear Testing in the 1950's,,

The globe has become a planet poisoned by nuclear fallout.

All food in tins is 'Irradiated' ,, To sterilise it ,, All items going through borders is 'Irradiated with Cancer Causing X rays' ,, You break a bone ,, you get 'Irradiated ,, that's a lot of DNA mutating cancer causing radiation ,

And ,, as usual Big Pharma Jumps to the Rescue ,, with ,, Toxic Chemo 'Therapy' and 'more' Radiation ,,

Last edited by jupiter12; 03-01-2019 at 10:16 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 12:01 AM   #13
elpressiedente

once awake can they Levitate too?
Or turn water into oil?
Which is to practice and achieve Creative Visualization techniques to save themselves and the planet?
This surly would make life.... better?
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 12:11 AM   #14
elpressiedente

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
I recently watched a news report about a poor guy that had face cancer and had half his face removed ,, bones etc,, and could hardly talk ,,

To cut it short ,, the poor guy was deemed fit to work ,, he could hardly talk or eat. And he had worked hard all his life. So ,, No assistance or support (benefits) from 'the system' ,,

And also I watched a media report today about A 'New' breath analyser which can detect cancer ,, (computer says you need chemo) ,,

And so ,,,,,,,,,, the rich Big Pharma Corporates which treat cancer get $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Richer ,,

And the cancer survivors are labelled as useless eaters if they can no longer work ,, and get refused financial support from their 'caring' government!

Also ,, to add ,, I've been watching loads of stuff about Nuclear Contamination over the last century ,, Absolutely staggering ,,!

Chernobyl ,, Fukishima ,, and the worst ,, the Nuclear Testing in the 1950's,,

The globe has become a planet poisoned by nuclear fallout.

All food in tins is 'Irradiated' ,, To sterilise it ,, All items going through borders is 'Irradiated with Cancer Causing X rays' ,, You break a bone ,, you get 'Irradiated ,, that's a lot of DNA mutating cancer causing radiation ,

And ,, as usual Big Pharma Jumps to the Rescue ,, with ,, Toxic Chemo 'Therapy' and 'more' Radiation ,,
Here's the reports on the device that cures Cancer.

https://dc.uthsc.edu/dissertations/377/

https://journals.lww.com/hnpjournal/...trategy.2.aspx

and there are other Uni studies if one can speel gogle

Oh and this same device turns water into oil if one knows how to vary the frequency of the DC going into the Water Module.

Here's the sheeple version...
https://toherbs.com/groundbreaking-bio-energy-research/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5lzb0AXmAE
for those who research such stuff.

This is what makes life BETTER
Old 04-01-2019, 12:20 AM   #15
elpressiedente

Given everything is a Frequency of energy and vibration, a lesser known fact is that Iron being recycled that was made PRIOR to Hiroshima is more valuable for making probes and instruments as newer metals have 'background' radiation altering the readings.

But I know a device that when placed in a tub of water (along with a tomato) will eliminate that background radiation and the water can be sprayed or misted on contaminated sites "inerting" any and all rads.

But I am sure there are those who will disagree about how to make life better and prefer to agree with the OP Life will never change change as waking people up to false science theories that are killing the planet just isnt going to happen.

Last edited by elpressiedente; 04-01-2019 at 12:24 AM.
Old 04-01-2019, 11:25 AM   #16
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
Given everything is a Frequency of energy and vibration, a lesser known fact is that Iron being recycled that was made PRIOR to Hiroshima is more valuable for making probes and instruments as newer metals have 'background' radiation altering the readings.

But I know a device that when placed in a tub of water (along with a tomato) will eliminate that background radiation and the water can be sprayed or misted on contaminated sites "inerting" any and all rads.

But I am sure there are those who will disagree about how to make life better and prefer to agree with the OP Life will never change change as waking people up to false science theories that are killing the planet just isnt going to happen.

You better tell Dr Busby how Fukushima can be decontaminated with tomato and water then.
Old 04-01-2019, 11:33 AM   #17
elshaper
Inactive

You want to puke reading this.
Quote:
She envisages a nightmare scenario in which a world leader could appear to declare war or spread damaging propaganda, with potentially devastating results.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46745742
^ Oh that's nice dear. We knew that one was coming!!

If you thought things are bad now....worst is yet to come.
I am so glad I left buying house, career and all that mundane stuff and only concentrating on how to exit.
When the time comes, the masses will be clueless though they have x number of cars, high paid job, a house or two, wife & kids etc

Last edited by elshaper; 04-01-2019 at 11:38 AM.
Old 04-01-2019, 11:39 AM   #18
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
You want to puke reading this.
the end of 'objective truth' and the flowering of satanic reletavism
Old 04-01-2019, 11:46 AM   #19
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
It's a rock and hard place.
OK, some people don't have a choice and ended up on the street for one reason or another.... benefit being stopped for 1 or 2, sure to make people use up their little savings they had. Was reading about PIP tribunal waiting time and people who have won who still had to wait further two months to get money etc... These are disabled people.
But would you prefer to work till you drop so that you might have a little comfort (not much!) till you drop?
Quote:
A teacher's story: Eat. Sleep. Teach. Repeat.
I want to crash my car to avoid teaching.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-eng...p-teach-repeat
Imagine, the quality students are getting.

Quote:
'Why teaching is making me ill'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-eng...eepless-nights
Go on fellas, give her/him your good advice by saying "Just quit the job!"
And they will answer, it's not that simple.

How many times have you heard this? I'm in a same situation too but at least I am working on it.

Last edited by elshaper; 04-01-2019 at 11:52 AM.
Old 04-01-2019, 11:49 AM   #20
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
the population of these small islands has drastically increased since 2012

if you look at happiness indexes the happiest people are always in the areas of the country with the lowest population density

so more people = more unhappiness

overcrowding is bad for health
True but there is a major problem that many people are still happy to pop out loads of kids without any thought as to whether they can support them, expecting the state to give them whatever they need. There are also religious 'minorities' where having large families is the norm because its written in some ancient book to have loads of kids, which was fine when there were fewer people around and the survival of tribes depended on having kids in a time when infant mortality was high. Such codes of behaviour are irrelevant in the modern world.

People need to take more reponsibility for their impact on population growth.

Also, its not just the overcrowding but the increasing strain on all the various public services, etc. People are having to compete for things like school places.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote