Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 05-01-2015, 05:35 AM   #281
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
oh.....I saw the page "Freemasonry Watch". Have you ever thought, just a little bit, a few neurons rubbing together, lol, that there is so many anti-Freemasonry websites on the internet, b/c the majority of the world hates Freemasons and the occult??
This is an illogical and false statement.

Quote:
They do drugs.....and all of a sudden all the Freemasons you ever knew were pedos or you work or have worked for them, or you have been hurt by plenty of them, they do drugs and they cheat on their wives all the time.
We do, do we? Personally, I've never used an illegal drug. Most of my sexual partners have been older than me; so no pedophilia. I've never been married and when I've dated, I've always been faithful. And to the Masons I know, none of them have ever cheated.

Quote:
Maybe this is why people don't like them?
Don't assume everyone is as ignorant as you guys are. Nor should you assume that your beliefs represent the majority.

Quote:
Make a tally of all the good masons versus the bad ones? The result is that Freemasonry is full of sh!t.
Let's see this tally then. Let's see the statistics. Even if every Mason you name is bad, that would still be only a fraction of a percent of all Masons. You'd try to show that a few bad apples represents the entirety of the fraternity.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019

Last edited by ksigmason; 05-01-2015 at 05:36 AM.
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 10:55 AM   #282
wendypeace27

That's exactly what we have been saying this whole time; its not just a few "bad apples". Its the whole organization. Apparently, with all of Hollywood's blindfold symbolism, I understand where we are going with this conversation. Like someone else noted, you aren't going past your oath, and or you have gone under some type of extra mind control.

Enjoy the dark! Good way to start the New Year.

We will enjoy our 2 and 3 eyes (but we don't mess with that 1), if you count the 3rd eye if its activated. lol

Peace!!

Last edited by wendypeace27; 05-01-2015 at 10:56 AM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 02:06 PM   #283
de la source

Quote:
People are not stupid, they know whats authentic or not -- and usually if your being lied too.
No, people are not stupid. They are just kept busy by the society that those freemasons (and all the other secret societies, including all religions) built so that the ordinary people can't take back their dignity and finally get rid of these liars.

They organized revolutions in France, United States and other countries not to get rid of monarchies but to take the control that those monarchies had. Those revolutions were just shifts of power. They gave us some "rights" (as if we needed to be given those rights: they were ours from the beginning) to tame us, to keep us quiet. They make chaos to make order. They create the problems to give the solution, so that we thank them. They are puppet masters but we are not puppets anymore.

Last edited by de la source; 05-01-2015 at 02:12 PM.
de la source is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 03:01 PM   #284
jack tripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
This is false. Nowhere are we taught, told, or instructed in the lessons or in the obligations to throw away our morals. You really do not know what you are talking about. You again show yourself to be nothing more than a liar.

Not really.

You say a lot, but prove nothing. You're nothing more than a yapping dog.
Actually the mafia is only a part of freemasonry. It was set up as a Masonic outfit to begin with, it was Pike's buddy Mazzini that did that, and he gave them a charter.
jack tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 03:11 PM   #285
jack tripper

The Masons run both sides, the underworld, the legal and illegal drug systems. That's how it's always been. A rigged system. If you look at the roster for the universities like Yale, it has all the famous people and families that are all tied together and they are all heavily involved and they made millions going back to even when they flooded China with opium in the 1800s, and even before that they were into the piracy going back to Elizabeth I where they would go out and plunder all the Spanish ships coming from Latin America, they'd rob, plunder, and steal but this was all allowed and okay because it was authorized by the Queen. As long as everyone got their cut no questions were asked.

That's why they used the pirate flag there, the skull and bones of Masonry.
jack tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 06:12 PM   #286
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
pirates only use a skull and crossbones flag in the movies.
the REAL pirate flag was generally just a solid black flag, the same as an anarchist flag.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 06:14 PM   #287
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Actually the mafia is only a part of freemasonry.
wrong .. the mafia are generally roman catholics.
RCs are expressly forbidden from being masons.

Last edited by bikerdruid; 05-01-2015 at 06:14 PM.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 07:24 PM   #288
ksigmason

Quote:
That's exactly what we have been saying this whole time; its not just a few "bad apples". Its the whole organization.
Except you've only shown a few bad apples and you're trying to act as if that fraction represents the majority. Didn't you say something about a tally of good vs. bad in Freemasonry? Let's see the numbers.

Quote:
Like someone else noted, you aren't going past your oath, and or you have gone under some type of extra mind control.
Pathetic attempts to discredit me instead of posting facts.

Quote:
Enjoy the dark! Good way to start the New Year.
Well, the days are shorter, but I've been outside enjoying the winter scenery.

My New Year has been awesome so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by de la source View Post
No, people are not stupid.
But many are cheerful robots which has nothing to do with Freemasonry.

Quote:
Actually the mafia is only a part of freemasonry. It was set up as a Masonic outfit to begin with, it was Pike's buddy Mazzini that did that, and he gave them a charter.
Except it isn't and the whole Pike-Mazzini thing is a hoax.

Quote:
The Masons run both sides, the underworld, the legal and illegal drug systems. That's how it's always been. A rigged system.
Except it isn't, but then again, you're all about scapegoating.

Quote:
Uh huh...

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 07:52 PM   #289
mistressmason
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastbeast View Post
I will be JW as of Monday evening.

Not me.
Hi there EB!
So sorry I missed your message, but its great to hear your are going to be Junior Warden this year. My office last year was JW also and I loved it, as the office gives you an oppertunity in mentoring the apprentices. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Good luck and H.G.W.
mistressmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 08:01 PM   #290
mistressmason
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
This is a genuine question, do the female apprentices have to bare a breast also.
Sorry, but I just had to giggle at this!!

No, we dont.
The dagger is pointed at the heart of the candidate, and not their boob, if they happen to be female. So, as such, when we iniciate a lady just the collor of the top is rolled down to reveal the chest area, and it is just the same for our male candidates. Anyway thats how it is in my Order.
The dagger is pointed over the heart as a lesson not to rush into things so its allegorical, but it is only for a few seconds. And this is performed by the Inner Guard.
Hope this helps!
Old 05-01-2015, 08:58 PM   #291
pepsi78

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressmason View Post

No, we dont.
The dagger is pointed at the heart of the candidate, and not their boob, if they happen to be female. So, as such, when we iniciate a lady just the collor of the top is rolled down to reveal the chest area, and it is just the same for our male candidates. Anyway thats how it is in my Order.
The dagger is pointed over the heart as a lesson not to rush into things so its allegorical, but it is only for a few seconds. And this is performed by the Inner Guard.
Hope this helps!
How can you be a mason if you are not a man, ma-son "the son". Masonry is for men for Ma-sons.

Why would anyone join them anyway, anyone would stay away if they are freedom loving individuals.

Last edited by pepsi78; 05-01-2015 at 09:00 PM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 12:23 AM   #292
multisync

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
wrong .. the mafia are generally roman catholics.
RCs are expressly forbidden from being masons.
Jack will be telling us all about the WWW III letter very soon...Even though it's fiction it will 'prove' the link (in his mind)
multisync is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 01:49 PM   #293
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:

No, we dont.

The dagger is pointed at the heart of the candidate, and not their boob, if they happen to be female.

So, as such, when we iniciate a lady just the collor of the top is rolled down to reveal the chest area, and it is just the same for our male candidates. Anyway thats how it is in my Order.

Hope this helps!
Thanks yes it spells it out quite nicely, the heart area, which is normally just left of the plexus, IE left side, as in the east.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 03:51 PM   #294
mistressmason
Banned

Hi there!
Yes! my avatar is photoshopped with some artwork of Anne Boleyn.

I am absolutley obsessed with Tudor history, so its just a nod to my Tudor addiction!

The collors are big in our Order as they have to fit both men and women, and as I am a petite 5 foot 2 it does look huge on me!
Old 06-01-2015, 04:56 PM   #295
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Hi there!
Yes! my avatar is photoshopped with some artwork of Anne Boleyn.

I am absolutley obsessed with Tudor history, so its just a nod to my Tudor addiction!

The collors are big in our Order as they have to fit both men and women, and as I am a petite 5 foot 2 it does look huge on me!
Your hat picture reminded me of this lady, Amanda Barrie, famous actress from the UK.

Not sure if Amanda was a mason, but one of her husbands was.

Last edited by the apprentice; 06-01-2015 at 04:57 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 05:58 PM   #296
lightgiver

Arrow Slave World

Jarvis Cocker - Cunts Are Still Running the World (singalong live version)..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
I wasn't very active on here during my deployment. I was active more on ATS then.

The rocket attacks would happen usually around dawn and dusk though. I remember on Mother's Day that a concrete T-wall saved my butt from a rocket....

Haven't seen that movie in a while..Precisely...
So which part was you in ..

Quote:
A Bremer wall, or T-wall, is a twelve-foot-high (3.7 m) portable, steel-reinforced concrete blast wall of the type used for blast protection throughout Iraq and Afghanistan. The name is believed to have originated from L. Paul Bremer of the Coalition Provisional Authority, who was the Director of Reconstruction and Humanitarian Assistance for post-war Iraq following the Iraq War of 2003 in the early years of the Iraq War..The Bremer barrier resembles the smaller 3-foot (1 m) tall Jersey barrier, which is used widely for vehicle traffic control on coalition military bases in Iraq and Afghanistan. To indicate that the Bremer barrier is similar but larger, the 12-foot (3.7 m) tall intermediate-sized Bremer barriers are usually referred to as Texas barriers, but not to be confused with the 3.5-foot (1.1 m) Texas constant-slope barrier...

ksigmason Join Date: May 2009...

2009 -11 May – Sgt. John Russell opens fire at a clinic at Camp Liberty in Baghdad, killing 5 fellow soldiers, before being subdued.
15 May – The Royal Air Force commemorates the end of their nineteen years of operations in Iraq.
19 – Sri Lanka announces victory in its 27 year war against the terrorist organisation Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam.
21– After a long campaign by Gurkha veterans who served in the British Armed Forces before 1997, Home Secretary Jacqui Smith announces that all Gurkha veterans who have served four years or more in the British Army before 1997 will be allowed to settle in Britain..
23 – Former President of South Korea Roh Moo-hyun, under investigation for alleged bribery during his presidential term, commits suicide.
25– North Korea announces that it has conducted a second successful nuclear test in North Hamgyong Province.
27 – The last of the U.K.'s combat troops are withdrawn.. – Manchester United lose 2–0 to FC Barcelona of Spain in the European Cup final at Rome's Olympic Stadium...

2011 - May 3 - A car bomb went off in the Dora district in Baghdad killing at least 9 and injuring more than 27..
May 5 - At least 26 people killed and 60 wounded in a car bombing against a police compound in the city of Hilla
May 5 - An attack on Camp Taji using 52 35mm mortars, no deaths, 3 minor injuries, and multiple damaged aircraft.
17–20 – The Queen Elizabeth II made a state visit to the Republic of Ireland, the first by a reigning monarch of the United Kingdom to Dublin since 1911
22-The Royal Navy ended its training role in Iraq, concluding the British military Operation Telic there
May 29 - An Iraqi soldier and a firefighter were killed and 11 other people were wounded in two bomb explosions in Abu Ghraib

2009 Sun May 10 Mothers' Day Observance..
2010 Sun May 9 Mothers' Day Observance
2011 Sun May 8 Mothers' Day Observance

Mother's Day in the United States is an annual holiday celebrated on the second Sunday in May. Mother's Day recognizes mothers, motherhood and maternal bonds in general, as well as the positive contributions that they make to society..Organized by Jarvis, the first official Mother's Day was celebrated at St Andrew's Methodist Church in Grafton, West Virginia, which now holds the International Mother's Day Shrine..

Lewis Paul Bremer III (born September 30, 1941) better known as Paul Bremer, is an American diplomat. He is most notable for leading the occupational authority of Iraq following the 2003 invasion by the United States...
CAMP LIBERTY (Coordinates 33°18′0.94″N 44°14′47.68″E,) Iraq - Sgt. Michael Clark, the quality control quality assurance shop foreman, from Arlington, Texas, assigned to Division Special Troops Battalion, 1st Cavalry Division..I'm a messenger Michael, I'm a messenger!. There's millions of us, waiting to take up arms, ready to spread the word... millions of us!...

I wonder how many sons / daughters / fathers /mothers have been lost to wars & conflict over the centuries..including all the aviation incidents etc etc...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bremer_wall
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bremer
http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/us/mothers-day
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=215Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts..There is absolutely nothing of interest to me, out there, on Earth, at all... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=712
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 06:28 PM   #297
tavingon
Inactive

Whatever the path, we are all equal in death.
tavingon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 07:00 PM   #298
lightgiver

Arrow Rein Car Nation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Posted: August 31, 2008 ..The Freak Incident happened about 7:15 a.m..From Kucheski's angle, six hours later, all she could see was the underbelly of the smashed red car as its length filled the grand entrance to what has served as home for Solomon's Lodge, a Freemasons organization, since 1972..Updated: September 1, 2008 - 5:45am...

Savannah's historic district has 22 squares..It is Georgia's 5th-largest city and 3rd-largest metropolitan area..The cotton industry in Lancashire was served by the Manchester Royal Exchange which traded in spun yarn and finished goods throughout the world including Africa while the Liverpool Cotton Exchange traded in imported raw cotton. In the 18th century the trade was part of the slave trade in which African slaves were transported to America where the cotton was grown and then exported to Liverpool where the raw cotton was sold..The exchange was seriously damaged during World War II when it took a direct hit from a bomb during a German air raid in the Manchester Blitz at Christmas in 1940..The building was damaged on 15 June 1996 when an IRA bomb exploded in Corporation Street less than 50 yards away..

2008 August 26 – September 1 – Hurricane Gustav makes landfall on Louisiana as Category 2 and kills 7 in the United States, after making landfall on western Cuba as Category 4, and killing 66 in Haiti, 8 in the Dominican Republic, and 11 in Jamaica.
August 28 – September 7 – Hurricane Hanna kills 7 in the United States, and 529 in Haiti, mostly due to deluges and mudslides...
September 1 – September 14 – Hurricane Ike makes landfall on Texas as Category 2 and kills 27 in the United States, after killing four in Cuba, 1 in the Dominican Republic, and 75 in Haiti..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savannah,_Georgia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Exchange,_Manchester
http://savannahnow.com/news/2008-08-...hattered-crash

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnet
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=263

Last edited by lightgiver; 06-01-2015 at 07:31 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 07:47 PM   #299
de la source

Quote:
Originally Posted by tavingon View Post
Whatever the path, we are all equal in death.
But we are not when some of us come alive.
de la source is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 08:32 PM   #300
pepsi78

I think TAV-ington is already one of them