Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 28-09-2015, 06:08 PM   #281
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
"TruthSpoon " you should be called "ShitShovel" you are an ABC Agency man through and through .........John Oliver is just another Leftie twat ....Less balance than Hattie Jacques on a three legged coffee table .
You're evil.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2015, 06:10 PM   #282
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthspoon View Post
You're evil.
Nah ....just honest ,I see right through you ...
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2015, 06:58 PM   #283
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegambler27 View Post
can't these pics be added colour to.. just to see how freaky those fks really are.. is that some sort of sword.. poker in her hand?
Looks like she's about to decapitate one of the women beside her!
Old 28-09-2015, 07:18 PM   #284
lavendersky

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern star View Post
This is probably one of the more lighthearted acts these people get up to in their vile initiation ceremonies for access into the realms of power. Tip of the iceberg, Id say!
You are so right. Pretty scary isn't it?
lavendersky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 12:07 AM   #285
pete675

Quote:
can't these pics be added colour to.. just to see how freaky those fks really are.. is that some sort of sword.. poker in her hand?

Altar sword of the Eastern Star me thinks (whose alleged members include mad, bad Maggie and Her Maj Liz Coburg).

For those of you who'd like something even more excruciatingly boring than a Dave Cameron speech, here's the ceremony of initiation for the Order of the Eastern Star:

http://www.stichtingargus.nl/vrijm
pete675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 07:49 AM   #286
thegambler27
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
No big deal really Tony has been porking a pig for years
surprised horror film directors haven't approached her yet.. she's got talent for it
thegambler27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 09:58 AM   #287
grannie27

This cracked me up ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMQ_gU6hXJg
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 11:13 AM   #288
iamawaveofthesea

Sir Gerald Kaufman: "Just as Lord Ashcroft owns most of the Conservative Party, right-wing Jewish (ashkenazi) millionaires own the rest"

The ashkenazi owned new york times ran a false story trying to blame assad for gassing his own people and later retracted that story when the UK parliament refused to go into a ground war in syria

Destroying syria removes a major ally of Iran who is one of the few countries in the world whose economy is not controlled by ashkenazi bankers like the rothschilds

Mandy the ashkenazi 'prince of darkness' joined other ashkenazi neo-cons like jack straw (just implicated in a 'cash-for-access' scandal) and Lord Levi (later done for cash-for-honours scandal) to surround Tony Blair who some say was blackmailed due to his illegal sexual predilictions

This was the 'cabal' that scottish MP Tam dalyell said was influencing Blair over the Iraq war

meanhwile we have what ashkenazi journalist Bernstein called the 'jewish (ie ashkenazi) neo-cons' taking us to war in iraq

When british civil servant Dr Kelly exposed this deception he was murdered

The ashkenazi neo-con method has always been to give money to the war machine and then unleash that war machine on other countries with the stated aim of then replacing the destroyed governments with puppet governments

This however benefits ashkenazi dominated Israel who want to weaken their neighbours in order to increase their landholdings in the middle east

Any refugees from the war zones are then deflected by the ashkenazis like george soros and barbara spectre onto Europe who then have to foot the economic bill of the destruction wreaked by ashkenazi neo-cons; ashkenazi zuckerberg then censors any discussion about this from facebook

Meanwhile ashkenazi bankers print more money thereby destroying the savings of middle class americans and europeans and use that created fiat money to fuel the war machine causing more chaos and destabilisation and making the 'west' detested around the world

Meanhwile the ashkenazi media blame the white west for all this and turn dissatisfied factions against white people in general and the ashkenazi bankers use their financial leverage to protect ashkenazi child abusers like leon brittan and lord janner

And ashkenazi hollywood churns out its propaganda with ashkenazi actors like scarlet johannsson pushing the transhumanist agenda

When are people going to wake upto this scam?

How is it not obvious?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-09-2015 at 11:15 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 12:41 PM   #289
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
surprised horror film directors haven't approached her yet.. she's got talent for it
She looks like Linda Blair in the Exorcist, albeit without all the makeup.
Old 12-12-2015, 03:57 PM   #290
marndin
Premier Subscribers

Default Porking The Pig - Martin Noakes

Porking the Pig - The Hilarious new Music Video about David Cameron (PM) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGMzitgKbEM … PLZ RT, comment and share

Last edited by marndin; 12-12-2015 at 03:59 PM.
marndin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 11:48 AM   #291
chockimon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthspoon View Post
Not sure how we stand with Morrissey but I was just having the same thought myself that Cameron should resign. He's a laughing stock. How on Earth can anyone take him seriously now or have any respect for him? This could be enough to ruin him and end his evil poor killing ways:

http://www.nme.com/news/morrissey/88483
Sign of the times. Quite a lot of people couldn't care less if David Cameron shags pigs, simply because these Cameron loyalists have probably done far worse things than have oral sex with a dead pig. They are all in it together, in the pigsty that is...getting jiggy with Mr Piggy.

1. I do not take it to be true; 2. I do not take it to be false; 3. I do not say you're wrong; 4. I do not not say you're right; 5. I do not say it is true or false; 6. It is both wrong and right, true and false at the same time. Such is the dilemma of relative truth. It is just the finger pointing.
chockimon is offline   Reply With Quote