Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-10-2015, 08:02 AM   #441
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
bollocks.
it takes a lot of energy to burn a body.
just check with your local crematorium.
the very idea is preposterous.
I tell you what is bollocks, trying to defend this abomination. Turning the Divine Feminine in to baby killers.. Now that really is bollocks.. Trying to defend this horror show, this monstrous system. It's fucking diabolical..

Last edited by neilbe; 29-10-2015 at 09:52 AM.
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2015, 06:12 PM   #442
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
I tell you what is bollocks, trying to defend this abomination. Turning the Divine Feminine in to baby killers.. Now that really is bollocks.. Trying to defend this horror show, this monstrous system. It's fucking diabolical..
so, "damn the facts," then?
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2015, 06:35 PM   #443
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
so, "damn the facts," then?
The facts?

Ok, let's talk about the facts.

How many of the 55 million abortions carried out in the US were due to women in an very dangerous position health wise, and would have died without an abortion?

And how much does the US tax payer pay PP? And then in return, how much does PP donate to the Democratic Party?

I'm sure the truths out there somewhere.

And one more question, with 20/20 hindsight... How many women have cursed the day they decided to abort? How many women deeply regret this course of action?

I'm not condemning anyone, just looking for the facts..
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2015, 06:55 PM   #444
cybersurf
Senior Member
 
cybersurf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,147
Likes: 116 (71 Posts)
Default

We don't need stories of Gray ET underground military bases for gory stories. These F**** human looking crazy bitches are much worse!

Quote:
Video: Laughing Abortionists ‘Pull Out Baby Hearts After Abortion, Just For Fun. It’s Cute’

Admit they “strive” to extract “intact” heads to sell‘

“One of our POC persons is really into organ development,” she adds, noting “She’ll pull out kidneys, and heart and like heart we frequently see at nine weeks and she always looks for it… just for fun.”

Again laughing about the gory procedure for some bizarre reason, the Whole Woman’s Health official with Dermish states “It’s cute.”
http://www.christiantoday.com/articl...ideo/68912.htm

__________________
Ideas, not battles mark the forward progress of mankind.
L. Ronald Hubbard.
cybersurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2015, 07:00 PM   #445
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
The facts?

Ok, let's talk about the facts.

How many of the 55 million abortions carried out in the US were due to women in an very dangerous position health wise, and would have died without an abortion?

And how much does the US tax payer pay PP? And then in return, how much does PP donate to the Democratic Party?

I'm sure the truths out there somewhere.

And one more question, with 20/20 hindsight... How many women have cursed the day they decided to abort? How many women deeply regret this course of action?

I'm not condemning anyone, just looking for the facts..

satanic rituals at abortion clinics?
do you believe this nonsense?
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2015, 07:02 PM   #446
cybersurf
Senior Member
 
cybersurf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,147
Likes: 116 (71 Posts)
Default

Boycot the B****. Just for fun. I'll be 'cute'.
__________________
Ideas, not battles mark the forward progress of mankind.
L. Ronald Hubbard.
cybersurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2015, 07:08 PM   #447
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
satanic rituals at abortion clinics?
do you believe this nonsense?
To be honest I don't know..

But I do know that encouraging young ladies, making it normal to abort a tiny human, sometimes for no better reason than it being an inconvenience, then selling some parts off, is pretty fucked up.

I saw human DNA has been found in some hotdogs now..

Can't remember the link...
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 10:52 AM   #448
mightiswrong
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,160
Likes: 231 (177 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
bollocks.
it takes a lot of energy to burn a body.
just check with your local crematorium.
the very idea is preposterous.
Wow didn't realise how low you could go.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 05:05 PM   #449
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
Wow didn't realise how low you could go.
yes ... exposing bullshit is just awful.
you need to quit believing everything you read on the net.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 05:44 PM   #450
tamlinn
Senior Member
 
tamlinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,901
Likes: 824 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
To be honest I don't know..

But I do know that encouraging young ladies, making it normal to abort a tiny human, sometimes for no better reason than it being an inconvenience, then selling some parts off, is pretty fucked up.

I saw human DNA has been found in some hotdogs now..

Can't remember the link...
And I've stated that pregnancy, birth and the raising of a human being is far more than a little inconvenience. You just haven't any clue whatsoever. Anyone who thinks this should never have children.
Likes: (1)
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 08:38 PM   #451
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamlinn View Post
And I've stated that pregnancy, birth and the raising of a human being is far more than a little inconvenience. You just haven't any clue whatsoever. Anyone who thinks this should never have children.
Did I say that it was a LITTLE inconvenience?

Just allowing the business of abortion, the trade in babies body parts, just reacting to the same old problem year after year is not the answer.

The Divine Feminine is getting slaughtered along with the souls of those dead babies.. Get a clue Tamlinn, and whilst your at it get a heart as well.
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 08:39 PM   #452
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
yes ... exposing bullshit is just awful.
you need to quit believing everything you read on the net.
Exposing bullshit?

The only thing you are exposing is your inhumanity..
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 08:41 PM   #453
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

This whole business is absolutely fucking sick...

And as for those promoting it..
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 08:52 PM   #454
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
Exposing bullshit?

The only thing you are exposing is your inhumanity..
Really??
do you believe that hospitals are buring babies for heat?
cuz, one would have to be really stupid to believe that.
crematoria use a great deal of energy to burn bodies.
this conspiracy "theory" relies on stupidity for propogation.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 09:00 PM   #455
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
Really??
do you believe that hospitals are buring babies for heat?
cuz, one would have to be really stupid to believe that.
crematoria use a great deal of energy to burn bodies.
this conspiracy "theory" relies on stupidity for propogation.
Yes really.

No I don't believe they are burning babies for heat, I believe that they are selling them for cash.
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 09:07 PM   #456
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
Yes really.

No I don't believe they are burning babies for heat, I believe that they are selling them for cash.
then your comment was misplaced.
i was referring to that claim by mightiswrong.
btw .. i do not believe they are selling them for cash, either.
but the claims that "there are satanic rituals at abortion clinics" and they "burn babies for heat," are just stupid.
such nonsense does not advance your cause.

Last edited by bikerdruid; 02-11-2015 at 09:07 PM.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 09:10 PM   #457
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

btw .. just for the record....
i have no opinion on abortion. i am a man.
it is none of my business what a woman chooses to do with her body, or not.
that said, i believe that simply using abortion as routine birth control is irresponsible.
birth control is very simple and should be used by those who do not want pregnancies.
however, ultimately, the choice remains the woman's.
logicALLY, MEN WHO DO NOT WNAT PREGNANCIES CAN BE PROACTIVE ..
vasectomy and condoms are always a choice.
pardon the capslock.

Last edited by bikerdruid; 02-11-2015 at 09:16 PM.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 09:57 PM   #458
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
btw .. just for the record....
i have no opinion on abortion. i am a man.
it is none of my business what a woman chooses to do with her body, or not.
that said, i believe that simply using abortion as routine birth control is irresponsible.
birth control is very simple and should be used by those who do not want pregnancies.
however, ultimately, the choice remains the woman's.
logicALLY, MEN WHO DO NOT WNAT PREGNANCIES CAN BE PROACTIVE ..
vasectomy and condoms are always a choice.
pardon the capslock.
But it's not just the women's body that is involved. There's another, all be it a tiny little body, involved here..

Who's going to protect their right to life?

Does anyone else in society have the right to abort another human life? Can you or I go ahead and kill another person because they are inconvenient for us?

But I agree with you that it is irresponsible, using abortion as some kind of routine birth control..

55 million abortions. This is Agenda 21 dressed up as some kind of benevolent health issue.
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 10:08 PM   #459
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
But it's not just the women's body that is involved. There's another, all be it a tiny little body, involved here..

Who's going to protect their right to life?

Does anyone else in society have the right to abort another human life? Can you or I go ahead and kill another person because they are inconvenient for us?

But I agree with you that it is irresponsible, using abortion as some kind of routine birth control..

55 million abortions. This is Agenda 21 dressed up as some kind of benevolent health issue.
agenda 21 um .. ya.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 11:02 PM   #460
logos880
Senior Member
 
logos880's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 22,376
Likes: 338 (236 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
btw .. just for the record....
i have no opinion on abortion. i am a man.
it is none of my business what a woman chooses to do with her body, or not.
the child's body is separate and distinct from the mother's body. the child's body has it's own dna and blood type.
__________________
for as he thinketh in his heart, so is he
logos880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:06 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.