Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 15-07-2015, 08:31 AM   #1
pinochio
Banned

Default Auschwitz book-keeper Oskar Groening Guilty!

yes folks the twilight zone

A German court has convicted a 94-year-old former guard at the Nazi death camp at Auschwitz of being an accessory to the murder of at least 300,000 Jews.

Oskar Groening, known as the "bookkeeper of Auschwitz", was sentenced to four years in prison.

He was responsible for counting the belongings confiscated from prisoners and had admitted "moral guilt".

His lawyers said he did not facilitate genocide, but prosecutors argued that he had helped the camp run smoothly.

Last edited by Getagrip; 15-07-2015 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Adding detail
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2015, 09:05 AM   #2
gymgenius

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-33533264
gymgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2015, 09:34 AM   #3
grannie27

Well I guess Today the world is a safer place because this 94 year old man will be in the slammer till he dies ..... shocking .
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2015, 10:30 AM   #4
hande

This is one of those cases that should never have been brought.

He is guilty only of being there, he was not an active participant in the persecution of minority groups*.

What justice has been served.

* Whilst we all know (and aren't allowed to forget ) about the 6 million Jews, we seem to have forgotten that there were another 6 million non Jews exterminated/ starved and worked to death. Possibly more because I don't recall if that includes Slavs that died in POW camps on the Eastern front, or just those in POW/Labour camps in Germany/Poland/ France/Channel Islands etc.
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2015, 10:43 AM   #5
berten60

On the other hand,he *did* support the nazi regime,so why should he get away with this?
But don't worry,he will no doubt get a comfortable cell with extra luxuries etc ...
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2015, 11:24 AM   #6
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
On the other hand,he *did* support the nazi regime,so why should he get away with this?
But don't worry,he will no doubt get a comfortable cell with extra luxuries etc ...
Following orders is not proof of "support" I imagine the other option is to get shot ........
Old 15-07-2015, 11:35 AM   #7
berten60

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Following orders is not proof of "support" I imagine the other option is to get shot ........
That's what all nazis said: "They were just following orders"
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2015, 11:41 AM   #8
hande

Quote:
No, you could request transfer to another unit if you really didn't want to work in the camps.

Of course that unit was on the Eastern front (and possibly a penal unit) so was tantamount to a death sentence. Under the circumstances its understandable he stayed.
Old 15-07-2015, 11:45 AM   #9
grannie27

Quote:
They were ..............
Old 15-07-2015, 11:46 AM   #10
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
No, you could request transfer to another unit if you really didn't want to work in the camps.

Of course that unit was on the Eastern front (and possibly a penal unit) so was tantamount to a death sentence. Under the circumstances its understandable he stayed.
Quote:
Of course they could .......
Old 15-07-2015, 11:47 AM   #11
hande

Quote:
Not all Nazis supported the Final solution.
Not all supporters of the final solution were Nazi.

It was very much a product of the cold war that made all the bad guys Nazis and the average German almost a victim of the regime. It wasn't that clear cut especially in the east.

This was done both for propaganda reasons and to make it acceptable to rearm Germany.

See 50s and 60s war films the Enemy commander is always a committed NAZI even when portraying somebody who in reality wasn't.

Later (70s on) it was Allies fighting Nazis or (heroic Germans) fighting Russians, If there was a NAZI he was an buffoon and hated by the good Germans. Again cold war propaganda.
Old 15-07-2015, 11:55 AM   #12
hande

Quote:
Of course they could .......
I hope you missed my point, and that you didn't spot my sarcasm that requesting a transfer was basically a death sentence.

I would hate to think that the rolling eyes is because you have dismissed the possibility they could transfer out of hand. Based on postwar propaganda that Nazi = bad Non NAZI good.

Germans who refused to participate in atrocities were generally not punished, but risked peer, social, and sometimes professional exclusion or disadvantage. They could request other duties, such as guard duty or crowd control. There is no reliable evidence that German soldiers or police officials were killed for refusing to kill civilians. Non-Germans serving as auxiliaries and refusing to carry out direct orders to kill could be subject to discipline, dismissal, imprisonment, or even death

Those courageous enough to refuse to kill Jews under orders from the German army did not die for their decision, according to research done by those trying to understand the Holocaust.
``In the 135 cases of individuals or groups I have found who refused to execute Jews, hostages, partisans or prisoners-of-war, none of them died for that refusal,'' said David H. Kitterman, from Northern Arizona University

However Both the above quotes miss the point that the alternative was Eastern front. I apologise because I cannot reference that claim, because I do not recall where I read it.

Last edited by hande; 15-07-2015 at 11:58 AM.
Old 15-07-2015, 11:55 AM   #13
pinochio
Banned

Israel still Fuckin moaning about the war and not a peep from the Fuckin Russians who lost 20 million.pathetic.
Old 15-07-2015, 11:56 AM   #14
grannie27

Quote:
I hope you missed my point, and that you didn't spot my sarcasm that requesting a transfer was basically a death sentence.

I would hate to think that the rolling eyes is because you have dismissed the possibility they could transfer out of hand. Based on postwar propaganda that Nazi = bad Non NAZI good.
No I got it love ......I was also being sarcastic .
Old 15-07-2015, 12:01 PM   #15
manta
Inactive

Just more reminders (programming) to keep the holohoax fresh in the minds of the world so that we never forget their bullshit..
manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2015, 12:05 PM   #16
hande

Quote:
No I got it love ......I was also being sarcastic .
Apologies, easy to miss humour in the written word if you don't know the people well.
Old 15-07-2015, 12:12 PM   #17
hande

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
Just more reminders (programming) to keep the holohoax fresh in the minds of the world so that we never forget their bullshit..
I have no doubt the events took place, mans ability for inhumane violence against his fellow man never ceases to amaze me.

I get pissed off that its always 6 Million died quoted - It wasn't it was 12 unfortunately the Holocaust has been hijacked as purely a crime against Jews.

Its also worth remembering that many debunking sites point to the number of dead and capacity to kill and find the 2 incompatible. Unfortunately it ignores the fact that most were not gassed etc but simply starved/worked to death.

I assume you've never visited a concentration camp, may I suggest you do so it may alter your perspective.
I grew up near Belson, I have no doubt that it was what they said it was.
Old 15-07-2015, 12:16 PM   #18
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
No kidding. People still believe historical false flags/hoaxes. They're just too ingrained. There's a reason that when folks first started asking questions and demanding answers about 9/11 the media compared them to "Holocaust deniers". Lift rug, sweep under.

Yes, a big media parade. Always has been. For those who are still wrapped up in the "Hitler/Nazi" crap; Prince Philip's family, who are German, were Nazi's in Germany, which flies in the face of all recorded history about who and what caused WW2. And the Bush family, whose patriarch laundered money for the Nazi's in America, is still going strong. Werner Von Braun, led NASA. Kurt Waldheim was the head of the UN. On and on. It couldn't happen today, the internet would have been all over the Nazi story, and the lie of the Holocaust too.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2015, 12:23 PM   #19
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
I have no doubt the events took place, mans ability for inhumane violence against his fellow man never ceases to amaze me.

I get pissed off that its always 6 Million died quoted - It wasn't it was 12 unfortunately the Holocaust has been hijacked as purely a crime against Jews.

Its also worth remembering that many debunking sites point to the number of dead and capacity to kill and find the 2 incompatible. Unfortunately it ignores the fact that most were not gassed etc but simply starved/worked to death.

I assume you've never visited a concentration camp, may I suggest you do so it may alter your perspective.
I grew up near Belson, I have no doubt that it was what they said it was.
No doubt, no one besides the Jews is more heavily propagandized about the "holocaust" than Germans are. No one is more heavily punished for speaking about it either. Didn't happen. The number started as 1.5 and grew to 6 million over time. The media also reported that 6 million Jews in Southern Europe were dying in 1931, and that 6 million Jews were dying, starving and massacred in the Ukraine in 1919.... etc. 1.5 million did not die either, BTW, the numbers of Jews dying were graetly exaggerated, though what happened to those in Poland, especially the Warsaw ghetto was deplorable.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2015, 12:26 PM   #20
pinochio
Banned

I have visited a concentration camp.My point is that the past is past get over it.The Holocaust industry however will not let it go.